preview eqipment on the trade broker

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ChaoticKyubi.1067

ChaoticKyubi.1067

anyone else like the idea of being able to view equipment on the trade broker to see what it looks like before you buy it, because i know i do. ive wasted so much money on stuff that looked cool in the in the little pic of the item but when i bought it, it looked like crap.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ibita.2541

Ibita.2541

I would like that too.
Currently, you can visit gw2spidy.com/item/ to get ingame links for most ingame gears. Copy, and paste it in chatting window to get the preview of the gear. You better whisper to yourself when do this to avoid bothering people around. For exmaple, /whisper ChaoticKyubi.1067

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

They have it on the wish list. They know, but yeah I’m a little disappointed we aren’t getting preview in the TP with this patch.

I like to tinker with clothes and such for a unique look. At the moment I’m really disappointed about a nice set of boots for a human female Ele.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rhymzo.6720

Rhymzo.6720

I would really like this option, too.
But what really annoys me is that you can’t preview a weapon in “combat” mode. I think that should be added, too, or it is and I’ve missed it somewhere? In the preview window there should be a button to toggle between drawn out weapons and sheathed weapons. Cause some weapons have awesome skins or might look awesome in combat mode, but when I preview it, it is not all that appealing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

You should never buy something based off of the icon.