2h just to try the event ?

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

and fail
fail fail fail 2h and fail
i am sick of this ! can you stop doing that ???? why not 20-30 min ? you know what i am sick of this game i will go play tf2 GL !

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Thanks, OP.
I wouldn’t have been able to sleep without knowing where you’re going to spend your leisure time. Now that you’ve cleared it up, I can finally rest.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

and fail
fail fail fail 2h and fail
i am sick of this ! can you stop doing that ???? why not 20-30 min ? you know what i am sick of this game i will go play tf2 GL !

Such fun!

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

OP, criticism is best in the constructive form…also with the toys in the pram

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

the thing i hate more then a net bad choices in this event is ppl who accept them and have noting to say
we are the game ! we own the game ! we have the right to play a game we like ! and a net have no right to change it like that ! or to make fun of us !
2h really why not 12h ! 12 is more then 2, that mean it is better, more is better.

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

If I accept them then why should say anything?

If it was every 30 mins and you failed time after time, one failure after another, then I bet you’d be here complaining about that too.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

There is really little down time, marionette at the top of one hour, wurm at the top of another. So what? 40 min down time max?

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

the thing i hate more then a net bad choices in this event is ppl who accept them and have noting to say
we are the game ! we own the game ! we have the right to play a game we like ! and a net have no right to change it like that ! or to make fun of us !
2h really why not 12h ! 12 is more then 2, that mean it is better, more is better.

Lol, no.

You are not the game, you are but one player, with one oppinion in the game

You do not own the game. You own rights to play the game.

Anet has the right to change the game the way they see fit (what was changed exactly btw?)

What?

Do people realize, that you don’t actually have to stand 2 hours straight for the event? I mean, you can do other stuff…

“But I’ll get in overflow, you nincomp00p!”

Yeah right, cause people are whining about overflows, and empty servers at the same time. Go figure!

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

I think 2 hours is too long. (except for raider or boss hunter player type)
Maybe they should make something like if succeed, stay 2 hours, If not, reduce to 30 minutes to try again. (I think this boss is as hard as Tequal and also i usually be able to race with that robot when i found 5 people on the field!)
This is what i thought.