A Hypothetical

A Hypothetical

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

Q:

So my most recent attempt at the Marionette failed (again) but unlike most attempts I was left dead up here by the platforms. Luckily the old kill almost everybody thing happened and we were able to res up here.

Now I know this goes against the design of the event but…

If I stayed up here and waited for the next event, could I technically use spirits and pet skills to buff those fighting on the platforms? I know there is a (slightly leaky) barrier between platforms preventing platforms from helping each other but what about out here? Could a mesmer portal a small team of support characters up here to be even more effective? Would they all get event credit?

Just a hypothetical. I’m going to go jump off this edge here now.

Attachments:

A Hypothetical

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

A:

So my most recent attempt at the Marionette failed (again) but unlike most attempts I was left dead up here by the platforms. Luckily the old kill almost everybody thing happened and we were able to res up here.

If I stayed up here and waited for the next event, could I technically use spirits and pet skills to buff those fighting on the platforms? I know there is a (slightly leaky) barrier between platforms preventing platforms from helping each other but what about out here? Could a mesmer portal a small team of support characters up here to be even more effective? Would they all get event credit?

That was already covered. You will get kicked out of the area when the event starts.

A Hypothetical

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

I think the platforms rise as you sever chains, as well.

A Hypothetical

Posted by: Chrury.4627

Chrury.4627

That was already covered. You will get kicked out of the area when the event starts.

Well pants. It was worth a think.