Close up with Marionette. [Screen shots]

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

EDIT* I realised after taking the screens that I had left some of my graphics turned down a bit due to low fps in big battles, so I turned everything back up and decided to take the shots again (as best as I could) new screens now attached.

Hey everyone.

So at the end of the marionette event it bugged and she was just stood there still so I decided to get some pictures of her up close, because it’s hard to sit and watch when you’re in the middle of killing mobs and dodging stuff, so it was nice to just walk around and get a feel for just how big she really is.

Any way, thought I’d share a few screens I took. Not sure if anyone has done this already, if so then my apologies.

Attachments:

(edited by Whitey.6185)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I actually had this happen yesterday. Overflow won, and then the queue popped for main so I swapped over and bam, there she was just standing. I took a few shots. Here’s my tallest-of-male-humans by her foot for scale, and a shot looking up at her (very similar to one of yours but I think my graphics are set a tad higher than yours so I’m sharing).

Attachments:

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

Wonder if the tallest Norn are as big as the heel? heh.

Yeah your screen looks brighter than mine too, I play windowed mode so I can’t change the gamma, and don’t want to change monitor settings as it’s fine for other stuff.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. [scoff] She looks like,
one of those rap guys’ girlfriends.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Think we can all agree that we’d hit that.

If we were giant marionettes as well.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Nice pics. Good way to see some of the nice details they put into the model. Some nice work by the dev teams on the models for the Marionette and the watchwork enemies. I’ve spent a fair bit of time admiring the models on a few of the Watchwork minis I have.