For a moment...

For a moment...

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

…it kept me wondering… “Where did I already see this giant robot chick boss from today’s Guild Wars 2 patch?” It had to be somewhere because I have a pretty good memory when it comes to remembering useless stuff.

Then I figured it out after finishing a regular GW1 evening with my friends and visiting my Hall of Monuments. It is the exact same thing which can be seen on one of the tapestries hanging above the Hall of Devotion.

I have nothing against reusing stuff (well technically that robot was never used in the actual game except on the HoM tapestry) but it clearly shows that the current living story was made seven years ago when “Eye of the North” came out. So are we actually just hallucinating content from 250 years ago and the Sorrow’s furnace (the original usage intention for this…thing…)?

Attachments:

(edited by holodoc.5748)

For a moment...

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

‘’Scarlet was here.’’

In all seriousness;
Didn’t even notice this even though I’ve finished my entire HoM and got my GWAMM.
And I’ve been there plenty of times!
Good catch.

For a moment...

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Gee thanks, Holodoc. Now I can never enter my HoM again without being reminded of Scarlet Skrittin’ Briar.

>.<

For a moment...

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

So… now she time traveled too? or did she already do that? i don’t remember.

For a moment...

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I’m not sure if I’d be impressed or kittened off if it has something to do with the HoM. Then again, the marienette looks like a direct evolution on from the Watchwork knights, which were human creations, not Scarlet’s creations. It’s possible the humans designed it based on HoM lore but I suspect it’s a case of recycling concept art.