HUD problems with the new update

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: klemen.8439

klemen.8439

I suppose many of you have noticed how they changed the HUD on the right side of the screen. One thing that bothers me a lot is the fact that I can’t hide my personal story from that tracker. It’s really anoying while having map in top right corner and then extended list of my “to do list” aka. achievement drop-downs on which appears my uncompleted personal story. I want to hide that because I got no intentions to ever completing it on any character and I’m really really annoyed by that green window, taking up my screen space (and beside that space, i’m annoyed by the green icon that appears on my mini map as well as on my main map).

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

+1
/15 chars limit

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

agreed.. also with the new update and i’m not sure about this
i think previously you could sneak between the words? maybe i’m wrong.. but you can do this with the chat window, somewhat.. anyway, the new system takes up that whole block of the screen, if it has to be there then they need to develop a pop-out menu for All of that so i can hide All of it in a tiny space.. like the chat bubble
also, characters npc or otherwise have their lifebar pinned to the top center of the screen, in other.. older games you can move it around.. and if it Has to be there they need to shave it down as much as possible.. it’s a detriment to targeting things far away or above you

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Agreed .. since i nearly never play dungeons i will also never complete it and on every new alt has done less of the story.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.