How did we know secret lair was there?

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Aajolea.8132

Aajolea.8132

Having done the story element of the update and later explaining to an ex-player; How did we get the info of where her actual lair was, other than the shiny plot star on the map. I can’t recall any npc giving me a clue or a hint. i just seemed to have gone from the instance of ‘we need more info on Scarlet’ to next step of ‘i will look HERE!’.

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

There was a scholar in the story instance that mentions it was found by the Priory. I think, don’t quote me on that.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

You know, for someone who can afford the resources and wages to construct not only a giant walking robot, but a giant flying UFO (as well as the thousands of aetherblade millions that spawned and most certainly are mercenaries), I would have thought Scarlet would get some more lavish quarters to live in.

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

You know, for someone who can afford the resources and wages to construct not only a giant walking robot, but a giant flying UFO (as well as the thousands of aetherblade millions that spawned and most certainly are mercenaries), I would have thought Scarlet would get some more lavish quarters to live in.

Perhaps she needed to be just below the priory

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

There was a scholar in the story instance that mentions it was found by the Priory. I think, don’t quote me on that.

It’s the NPC with the story page on it’s head right as you go in. She asks if you want to know more about Scarlet and you say “yes”, then she tells you they found the “lab” (more like a cell imo).

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It is a quiet(well except for that spike thing at the door, Scarlet is a masochist?) work space with good access to information and minimal distractions. I bet she can access all of the Priory’s research and data from her lair.

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I love how you assume a psycho villain is actually BUYING these things, especially since, you know, she has a group of sky pirates working for her who should be able to steal stuff with relative ease.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Makes you wonder if/for how long she’s infiltrated the Priory.

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Makes you wonder if/for how long she’s infiltrated the Priory.

And is it the only place?

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

It’s the NPC with the story page on it’s head right as you go in. She asks if you want to know more about Scarlet and you say “yes”, then she tells you they found the “lab” (more like a cell imo).

I said don’t quote me!