Metabolic Primer

Metabolic Primer

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

That new gem item cost way to much,literally no food cost as much as this item and it not even a luxury item when you need to manually refresh nourishment every 30/60min…

Let it work on nourishment buff to and I can see it worth buying as toxic stuff cost a lot atm.

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

How much does it cost in Gems?

Also, according to the blog post it’s supposed to make nourishment last as long as the Metabolic Primer does, correct? If not, then it’s bugged?

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

I want to buy these for my dragon revelry star cakes…, they are so expensive for me to craft

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Kolwin.4950

Kolwin.4950

I want to buy these for my dragon revelry star cakes…, they are so expensive for me to craft

it costs 7 gold 20 silver for 12 hours of your star cakes. the primer is 150 gems which currently is around 14 gold to convert to 150 gems. not worth it

Metabolic Primer

LittleLepton.8915

it costs 7 gold 20 silver for 12 hours of your star cakes. the primer is 150 gems which currently is around 14 gold to convert to 150 gems. not worth it

Well, I buy with real money, I wouldn’t convert gold.

Even if it isn’t worth it, I still like the convenience.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

wait till ascended food comes out maybe then it will be worth it

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

don’t give them any ideas

Metabolic Primer

LittleLepton.8915

Mmmm…. Ascended foods drools

I’m imagining ascended omnoms… And …. Knock down food…. And life steals…. drools a river

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Metabolic Primer

Delvoire.8930

I think the may draw to the convenience of this is that you don’t have to worry about carrying a stack of food and consuming it every half hour. You just need one that last 12 hours. Seems like a decent pay off for 150 gems. I’m thinking of getting all 3 new Gem Items to be honest.

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

I think the may draw to the convenience of this is that you don’t have to worry about carrying a stack of food and consuming it every half hour. You just need one that last 12 hours. Seems like a decent pay off for 150 gems. I’m thinking of getting all 3 new Gem Items to be honest.

Problem with this item its is no convenience at all you still need to click every 30min for the other buff (oil/sharpstone etc)…

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

I’m imagining ascended omnoms… And …. Knock down food…. And life steals…. drools a river

What’d be better is to let cook go to 500 and instead of wasting time on food rarity (really? I don’t even see rare food its all green for trays or fine for regular), they add increased duration recipes as well as new ones. If I enter wvw, 1h is not enough and I sure as kitten am not going to force myself to buy some gem store item that’s gana put me in the deep end. Lets make food that lasts longer, wvw isn’t a 1h tour and constantly reminding or being reminded I have to put food on to be “at my best” is tiresome. Mute button isn’t bullet proof, sometimes those guildies have something that’s important to say, ignoring it only goes for so long.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Metabolic Primer

LittleLepton.8915

What’d be better is to let cook go to 500 and instead of wasting time on food rarity (really? I don’t even see rare food its all green for trays or fine for regular), they add increased duration recipes as well as new ones. If I enter wvw, 1h is not enough and I sure as kitten am not going to force myself to buy some gem store item that’s gana put me in the deep end. Lets make food that lasts longer, wvw isn’t a 1h tour and constantly reminding or being reminded I have to put food on to be “at my best” is tiresome. Mute button isn’t bullet proof, sometimes those guildies have something that’s important to say, ignoring it only goes for so long.

This makes sense too ^.^

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The new weirdest thing I’ve seen in gem store.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

As long as people buy these virtual items, fluffy and cash grabby as they are, they’ll continue tossing them out there.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

I dont know…

Dragonite and dark matter looks hard to consume if blending that in for an ascended omnom cakes XD

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I dont know…

Dragonite and dark matter looks hard to consume if blending that in for an ascended omnom cakes XD

Nah you grind them up like sprinkles.

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: deepwinter.9015

deepwinter.9015

I did the math and the cost of one Primer was three times the amount of gold I would spend to make 24 Bowels of Curry Butternut Squash Soup! Not worth it.

Azhandris – Sylvari Thief
Tarnished Coast

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

What convenience? That you don’t have to click every 30 mins? With the primer every minute you don’t play is wasted food duration.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Metabolic Primer

LittleLepton.8915

What convenience? That you don’t have to click every 30 mins? With the primer every minute you don’t play is wasted food duration.

Sorry. I think. No need to be like that.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Food? I only use it when there is a daily for it and buy 25 stakes in QD and use them all at once. This game has tones of useless things in it. The sad thing is they have wasted so much work time for programing them instead of making more content.
Hundreds of food types, hundreds of crafting materials, drinks, rings, low level gear no one ever buys from karma merchants and so on.

(edited by Ronah.2869)

Metabolic Primer

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Doesn’t the timer freeze when that character is offline? Works that way for boosters, never payed attention with food.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Metabolic Primer

Delvoire.8930

If you’re not using a food buff as well as a sharpening stone/maintenance oil then you are doing it wrong.