Night Shift Worker needs Help

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Captain Seyo.4285

Captain Seyo.4285

I cannot accomplish the worm events or puppet. And here is why. There are roughly 20 people on to do the events. There are that many champions on events. But I can’t play will much later in the week, which i like to save for real life, because I work night shift. I’m not on a peak hours. I would like you guys to make these events scale down to our numbers.

After teq, I thought you guys would be better at scaling. But this disagrees with that statement. Can you please help people like me who can’t devote their entire life to this game.
At this point, I am not beyond leaving. I have played GW since factions. Don’t loose a devote fan. I know that statement is going to get some flame about “just leave now if you don’t like it.” And i probably will if scaling isn’t fixed. I can’t play your living story if i can’t complete it with the people who play during the time people are in school and work.

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

I’m a 3rd shifter, too. And I’m not having a problem with actually doing the events, I’m having an issue completing them. If I want to actually do the events, I make time. If you don’t want to actually do the events, don’t make time.

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Guest to a higher population server for the event.

Best advice I can give.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: mattastrophic.8201

mattastrophic.8201

When I click the button to guest into another North American server, they all show up as having the same level of population. I can only guest into two different servers in a day, so it’s not really feasible to just choose blindly until I land on a good one.

Is there a list anywhere of high-population servers, for those of us who aren’t in the know?

-Matt

(edited by mattastrophic.8201)

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

When I click the button to guest into another North American server, they all show up as having the same level of population. I can only guest into two different servers in a day, so it’s not really feasible to just choose blindly until I land on a good one.

Is there a list anywhere of high-population servers, for those of us who aren’t in the know?

-Matt

Look up the WvW rankings. They are a very good indicator of actual population.

Blackgate, Jade Quarry, Sanctum of Rall and Tarnished Coast are all good options.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Jade Quarry organizes Teq parties and probably would do well at this too. Not sure about your hours intersecting theirs, since I’m not from that server.

The other three options look sound to me.