Please Anet stop this madness...

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Daxxter.8920

Daxxter.8920

Please oh please saying it on my knees, stop making 1 button masher zergfest LS. It’s not my idea of fun pressing 1 on my keyboard 400 times till the event ends… No tactics, just braindead keyboard pressing….

Posted by: Spendingallmytime.7249

Spendingallmytime.7249

Good for you that the new content requires reading and carefully studying mechanics in order to succeed.

Why you bein’ cute?

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

My guess is OP saw what everyone was doing and thought to himself “No solo content? Must be braindead button mashing zerg stuff. Time to go to the forums.”

Go try the content and tell me how successful spamming 1 is for you.

Posted by: Rava.5419

Rava.5419

I guess you havent played the new content yet. There is no way spamming 1 is going to get you to win.

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

As stated by the others if you try to do these world bosses by 1 button mashing you will fail.

I tried the worm fight for the first time yesterday and though we failed I had a blast. It’s good to see more boss fights where actually running around in the right places and activating or picking up things matter to whether you’re going to succeed or fail rather than just spamming dps abilities.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I spam 1 to win.

Posted by: Rava.5419

Rava.5419

As stated by the others if you try to do these world bosses by 1 button mashing you will fail.

I tried the worm fight for the first time yesterday and though we failed I had a blast. It’s good to see more boss fights where actually running around in the right places and activating or picking up things matter to whether you’re going to succeed or fail rather than just spamming dps abilities.

I agree, but I just wish they wouldn’t add timers or they could at least increase the time.

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

hitting 1? not possible unless your 1 key is ‘sever chain’

clearly someone just kittened because he got disconnected or stuck in overflow.

Though! I agree that zerg-based events are a bit over the top. depending to much on the zerg, what happens when on day 4, when everyone has achievements? No more zerg? It makes it impossible for everyone else to complete the living story.

Its Teq all over again, just scaled down.

Posted by: Daxxter.8920

Daxxter.8920

Ok guys it’s time to dust of the sand in your kittens, my post is a metaphorical way of saying that all LS is, is people running in circle hitting the 1 key. I’m glad for you guys if you think there is any kind of tactics involved but the 2 times I did the event thats not the picture I got out of it.

And by the way I never said I won the even because what I stated is exactly what 90% of the players where doing…