Please Remove Wurm Bronze Chest

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Just for awhile, while some people want to do serious attempts, so a bunch of pugs dont all shout “just kill cobalt” “everyone to cobalt”

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Well if you don’t stand a likely chance to get two wurms decapitated, why not just go for one and at least get something for the effort? I’ve been in numerous overflows that wanted to go for two or all and failed miserably.

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

or maybe make it a little easier because obviously the real problem is the content not the people playing it?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I’ve stopped attempting – but when I was my server (SoS which is one of the more populated serves) never had enough people doing it to take on all three wurms. We generated overflows constantly for the Marionette, but nobody was interested in doing the Wurm because the difficulty to reward ratio is just ridiculous.

If you remove the bronze chest then NOBODY except the really organised massive guilds would do it – you have to address the major problems, which is the number of people needed, the time it takes, and the difficulty.

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

OP do you have the numbers and coordination on your server for more than one head? If you don’t then focusing on one head is actually the best course of action. It takes upwards of 150 people and a lot of organization to take down all three.

If you really want to beat the whole wurm, what you can do is start gathering like-minded players on your server. Pick days and times that you’re all going to meet and attempt the wurm. Plan it ahead of time and make sure you advertise the session in Lion’s before you do it. Then focus on one head at a time until you’ve got the mechanics down and gather enough people to do more. Takes about fifty people per head. Build rapport and work towards it one step at a time.

Instead of complaining about PUGs, take the lead on your server. That’s what we’re doing on FA and it’s working beautifully.

Posted by: volcano.3176

volcano.3176

“OP do you have the numbers and coordination on your server for more than one head? If you don’t then focusing on one head is actually the best course of action. It takes upwards of 150 people and a lot of organization to take down all three.
If you really want to beat the whole wurm, what you can do is start gathering like-minded players on your server. Pick days and times that you’re all going to meet and attempt the wurm. Plan it ahead of time and make sure you advertise the session in Lion’s before you do it. Then focus on one head at a time until you’ve got the mechanics down and gather enough people to do more. Takes about fifty people per head. Build rapport and work towards it one step at a time.
Instead of complaining about PUGs, take the lead on your server. That’s what we’re doing on FA and it’s working beautifully.”

You r talking like areananet worker. player like you kills that game . that event always empty or overflow .We must choose this only " empty = fail overlow = dont enter event". 150 people not eonugh for eevent

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I’ve already beat the wurm but I stopped afterwards because the tiome/effort were NOT worth the rewards given at the end.

In any case, pugging won’t get this content done anyways, so scrapping bronze chests will promote only serious attempts for guilds since right now, the wurms are to hard unless its a 150 guild member on TS raid either from TxS or Att but anything else is just wasting time.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

A lot of people do the wurm because of the challenge and fun rather than the rewards.