TTS EXTREMELY close to killing wurm bosses!

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

You can see in this video link below, all three wurms went down, almost got all the heads down. We are getting close!

http://www.twitch.tv/merforga1/b/497515842 << Captain Merforga [TTS LEADER] twitch showing the fight.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

As long as new glitches don’t arise crosses fingers

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Just a theory, but nutrient might play a role in increasing dps in this phase. It seems pretty useless at other times.

Fafnir.5124

Just a theory, but nutrient might play a role in increasing dps in this phase. It seems pretty useless at other times.

might be for last kill but we tested this and found it did no differenece

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

might be for last kill but we tested this and found it did no differenece

Yea, I am saying it might be for the decapitated phase because it doesn’t do much otherwise.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I tried the method that TTS is using but for both amber and crimson, our DPS was terrible! It seems like it’s poorly scaled up to a point. We hardcapped the overflow and it didn’t help.

I watched the stream from merfoga or whatever you call his name, and it seemed like you guys didn’t even have a full overflow.

Cobalt however seemed easy to DPS down.

Fafnir.5124

I tried the method that TTS is using but for both amber and crimson, our DPS was terrible! It seems like it’s poorly scaled up to a point. We hardcapped the overflow and it didn’t help.

I watched the stream from merfoga or whatever you call his name, and it seemed like you guys didn’t even have a full overflow.

DPS are is bad because you cant target boss when you stack on boss so do mobs which is why the dps is so low. A lot of husks spawn cause of the way we do phase 1 scales it up which makes the latter burn phases harder. Cobolt we can and do kill all mobs

Vol.7601

DPS are is bad because you cant target boss when you stack on boss so do mobs which is why the dps is so low. A lot of husks spawn cause of the way we do phase 1 scales it up which makes the latter burn phases harder. Cobolt we can and do kill all mobs

Hmm, I guess that makes sense on a boss like Crimson.

So for each boss, you must have the wurm targetted to guarantee hits? You can’t just stack on him and hope for the best?

Fafnir.5124

Hmm, I guess that makes sense on a boss like Crimson.

So for each boss, you must have the wurm targetted to guarantee hits? You can’t just stack on him and hope for the best?

yep better to target him before you go to burn. Also pearcing attacks with flaming greatsword help here

Vol.7601

Good to know, thanks.

Still amazing how you guys did it so far with few people. On the map it looked like you guys had under 100 people.

Fafnir.5124

Good to know, thanks.

Still amazing how you guys did it so far with few people. On the map it looked like you guys had under 100 people.

We had map full of TTS doing it 3 cites = 60people or so

Also not all players might be shown from graphic settings

Fafnir.5124

good question would be should we zerg to kill the heads in the last phase for the 2 near eachother and have those two groups work together as one zerg to kill both