Wurm Kill Guild?

Wurm Kill Guild?

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

My guild is looking to kill the wurm, but eveywhere we show up, no one’s around to do it. I’m curious if there’s a guild, like ones with Tequatl, meant specifically to kill the Wurms?

I apologize if a topic has been posted about this before, but the search is seriously wonky.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

The same guilds that focus on Tequatl also do the wurms. Most of them likely have closed membership and you’d have to apply.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

TTS, TxS and ATT (a new one that’s just started up) all attempt the Wurm regularly, I believe. As Ayrilana said, these guilds (TTS does, at least) usually require applications due to their immense popularity from people wanting to do Teq/Wurm.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Come to Fort Aspenwood! We just decapitated our first wurm head tonight; had about fifty running Crimson and we’re really getting it down now. We started an FA-only guild for organizing big events like wurm and it’s growing fast (also non-rep so other guilds can join with us.) Schedule is runs Mon-Wed nights at the 7 PST spawn, but we may do it more often now that we’re making headway!

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Pexx.6327

Pexx.6327

Attuned [Att] has two scheduled days for wurm, as well as training runs throughout the week. Our recruitment is temporarily closed while we finish setting that section up, but we are always willing to have people join us in serious attempts and training runs.

Come to Fort Aspenwood! We just decapitated our first wurm head tonight; had about fifty running Crimson and we’re really getting it down now. We started an FA-only guild for organizing big events like wurm and it’s growing fast (also non-rep so other guilds can join with us.) Schedule is runs Mon-Wed nights at the 7 PST spawn, but we may do it more often now that we’re making headway!

That is great to hear! We wish you luck, it sounds like you guys are making great headway!

Red Rum Mai // Ozma Amzo

Wurm Kill Guild?

Zaxares.5419

Which servers and times do you attempt Wurm on, Pexx? I’m already with TTS, but I can’t always make their scheduled runs, so being able to drop by during one of your training runs for more practice is always nice.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: guardian.6489

guardian.6489

TTS pretty much has been made for killing Tequatl and the Wurm and they should be able to get you into a guild…. eventually if you apply here: http://ttsgamers.com/

See TTS currently has a waiting list of over 2000 people and last I heard we got to about 577 down that list. The Guild basically had a completely open door for a while but it filled up 11 guilds quickly and found it didn’t have the leadership roles to control any more guilds, so now we trained up a few more leaders, are voting on the next guild name and in one week we’re going to purge inactive members that haven’t repped during a TTS raid for 1 month. So we should be able to fit everyone in soon.

Retired Leader of TTS

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

TxS kill wurm every day, can’t remember when we failed last time. But it is not open for random people, only members of TxS, or if you are really lucky to be on same server/overflow.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Pexx.6327

Pexx.6327

Which servers and times do you attempt Wurm on, Pexx? I’m already with TTS, but I can’t always make their scheduled runs, so being able to drop by during one of your training runs for more practice is always nice.

Our scheduled runs are Wed & Sat of each week starting at 1hr before server reset. We try to show up a little earlier to get people into TeamSpeak and invite guests to join us. Because our scheduled runs work with a lot of core members, we usually figure out servers to guest to (we prefer the leeway that main maps can afford). Our training runs are mostly done impromptu through-out the week on BG main, and they usually start at, or around, server reset. The training runs are open to all, as we want to get more people familiar with the event and let them experience the content the way A.net intended.

Red Rum Mai // Ozma Amzo

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Shlack.4096

Shlack.4096

Yup, very nice run from Att yesterday. non Att were welcomed too. and they announced it way ahead of time on the /map which server they were going to.
Nice work.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

What exactly is ATT? Is it an experienced PvE guild from BG or is it another super guild like the Teq ones?

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: Nodo.6907

Nodo.6907

What exactly is ATT? Is it an experienced PvE guild from BG or is it another super guild like the Teq ones?

I sent you a PM. I have a bad habit of being long winded and writing walls of text so thought a PM would be better

Name- Nodo
Server – Yak’s Bend

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: ijyt.3014

ijyt.3014

TxS regularly have recruitment on their sub-reddit /r/txs (EU), so check from time to time. It’s a great and fun guild and they’ve been killing the Wurm regularly.

Wurm Kill Guild?

Zaxares.5419

TxS is EU only though, right?

Wurm Kill Guild?

Posted by: merforga.4731

merforga.4731

Yup. If you’re looking for NA, go to TTS. ttsgamers.com =)