just want to make sure

coz i don’t have the yellow star anymore and i havn’t done it yet

i did marionette

but in LA i dont have the yellow star at where is suppose to be

can't do origin of madness anymore??

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

You’re talking about the story instance in LA?

No, you can’t do that any more. It involved Rox, Braham, Taimi, Kasmeer, and Marjory and they’re all off doing other things now.

Posted by: Fluffymasterchief.9285

Fluffymasterchief.9285

well crap. I missed the thing. Anybody know a youtube channel or something that has the play through of it?

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

est is wanting to know the waypoints for it lormars past map are false river & wintersthaw. i think that you can still do origins of maddmess just everybody is busy in edge of mists wvw newest map!!

(edited by Sonja Teh Trapper.7012)

Posted by: Terry Bogard.6950

Terry Bogard.6950

http://youtu.be/tOsTks-M9Pk for story instance.

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

Oh are you serious? I thought the last patch was a WvW patch so I thought I could wait later this week to do it. Now you tell me I can’t do it?

I guess I could watch it on youtube but I kinda wanted to play it myself because I hear there are a lot of story involving the characters involved to far in the LS and that you could trade dialog with them. I’m a bit disappointed to read that.

I’m really not into PvP. Is there enough story in that WvW patch to make it worth the trouble? It’s was kind of frustrating for me to do my explorer achievements in WvW and get killed 3 times for each point of interest, so if this episode is going to be that kind of experience I’ll just pass, this time willfully.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yes. There is a big exposition story instance in this one that makes it VERY worthwhile. Don’t worry about the WvW bit; all you need to do is enter Edge of the Mists and talk to the NPC that’s right in front of you. You’re in your “spawn point”, so you’re invulnerable and unreachable by enemies. You do not need to do any fighting whatsoever to progress the story.

Only one of the EotM LS achievements needs you to go out into the PvP areas, and you can skip it entirely if you’re only interested in story/lore.

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

Thanks.

I’ll watch the youtube tomorrow to get up to date with the story then I’ll do that.