don't want more of this ? Just ignore it

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Ray.6149

Ray.6149

No, everything points to this event not being popular at all, and being done only by a tiny sliver of the game population. By all signs, the wurm event (being both harder and more annoying) will end up in even worse state.

And yet some people are asking to have more of those. And Anet listens to them, because they do not want to admit they may have made a design mistake.

So one of the best contents of GW2 is CoF Path1 and ArenaNet should do more of those.? Maybe even shorter in duration and easier?

I can’t wait for it……

Cavalieri Del Destino [CDD] – Piken Square
www.cavalierideldestino.com

Posted by: devnull.6085

devnull.6085

I think Anet should post the participation numbers for the events STARTING AFTER TWO WEEKS OF SAID EVENT….

They know the numbers, just afraid to admit LS events aint raging successes….

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I’d like to think ANet could simply see how often Tequatl is done on all the servers and go from there.

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Really .. if you hate waiting 2 hours for pseudo-raids in an open world for the hardcore raider crowd .. just ignore it .. don’t even try it, else ANet again thinks its a “big successs” and weget even more of that stuff.

If you don’t like that stuff all we can do is to show them the numbers that only a minority of players enjoy that kind of stuff, and the only way to do that is to totally ignore that stuff.

I’m doing it only because of daily for meta. And I’m 150% sure that wurm event will be dead and obsolete in 1-2 months (and marionette, if anet will decide to leave it in game). Same failure design as as Teq 2.0.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters