guild rushes?

guild rushes?

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Zeqasa Saitou.4256

Zeqasa Saitou.4256

So today, my guild failed a guild rush in Lornar’s pass because the players that happened into the overflow we were forced into didn’t succeed the marionette event.

As we were reaching the finish line for the final needed completion, a green lazer shot down from the heavens and wiped my whole guild; out of time, we failed.

I know nothing will be resolved from this, but in the future anet, how about only killing those participating in the living story events and not kittenting all over the place, and disciplining everyone for the failure of only a few.

You let down a whole lot of people on this one.

Yak’s Bend
Zeqasa Saitou [Ranger]
Leader of: Requiem Aeternam [RA]

guild rushes?

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

ouch
/15 chars

Far Shiverpeaks

guild rushes?

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

thats just stupid… Tpyical scarlet wars 2…

Attachments:

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

guild rushes?

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Oh wow…….

The Marionette does have a certain timer. Every odd hour. Shame on you for popping your guild event in this window

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

guild rushes?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Welcome to the dangerous world of Tyria, this isn’t your grandma’s safe MMO.

guild rushes?

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Oh wow…….

The Marionette does have a certain timer. Every odd hour. Shame on you for popping your guild event in this window

Even hour, not odd.

guild rushes?

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Oh wow…….

Even hour, not odd.

It depends on your timezone if it’s every even or odd hour. In even numbered GMT timezones (e.g. GMT, GMT+2) it’s every even hour, in odd numbered GMT timezones (e.g. GMT+1) it’s every odd hour so you are both partly correct

guild rushes?

Posted by: MaximumStef.2607

MaximumStef.2607

Oh wow…….

As if they chose to have their guild rush specifically in Lornars. Guild events are random. kitten .

guild rushes?

Posted by: Fhoenix.9635

Fhoenix.9635

Dear ANet, please do something with guild rushes in Lornar’s pass because one of them is happening in our Overflow right now and it is screwing with our Marionette. We do not have enough people in the lanes.

guild rushes?

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Yes guild rush in Lornar’s Pass prevented our Marionette attempt from being very successful. To make matters worse, once the guild was done they all left without offering assistance to the people they had screwed over.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?