01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

And here we go again… These threads will last as long as the forum last!

YOLO!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Hi again :/. I hope for a good week roaming with ET and zerging with SF, lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

Another good week of roaming =D

Teef master race

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

My Bear is warmed up and ready…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

My Bear is warmed up and ready…

I’ll totally bust out the avatar of dwayna again. That was LoL.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

People aren’t posting because they think the forum is dead, or this matchup is just really dead?

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

I think a lil from column A and some from B. I know i had fun roaming in a small group in DH BL last night. Finally snagged that north tower after 3 tries.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deaddawg.9418

Deaddawg.9418

People aren’t posting because they think the forum is dead, or this matchup is just really dead?

All was said last week, lol. GG Anet

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

All is Vain

15 characters

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

You can definitely see a reduction in posts in most threads, so either most matchups are dead or it’s the forum itself. I’m not posting so much because the forum is just going to go away anyways lol.

Indeed. all is vain

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Wouldn’t want to interrupt the ANBU/BS bromance conversation. The rest of us ladies are waiting on the side of the dance floor letting you two get it on in peace.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

XSV want to gvg?

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Wouldn’t want to interrupt the ANBU/BS bromance conversation. The rest of us ladies are waiting on the side of the dance floor letting you two get it on in peace.

We already kittened, so now we’re in that awkward, silent part of the relationship.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

@NVM can you guys stop being a coward behind your server zerg and fight [DI] straight up?? It’s sad to see you get wipe along with them….

[DI]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

So anyone from SF/ET care to guess what is happening? I have not seen a reduction in SF numbers at all (dominant zerg in EB, COSA+King+Lord mega blob in SF BL fighting outnumbered VoC+LoL group). So why are we keeping so close now? Am I wrong and you guys do have way less, or do we just have way more? Would be kind of weird if holidays hurt us that much more than it hurt you, but I suppose anything is possible.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

Roaming in this matchup is awful. Everyone run away if they don’t outnumber you. There is only hunters and rifle/bow warrior to carrion kills from outnumbered fights from 1200/1500 range without enter in combat. And the 50% are uplevels.

Sadly mostly ET. With the exception of some really few roamers (really few) and Basic [BS] who is a GREAT clan with excellent roamers and duelist.

Is not about win or lose, is not about be a pro or noob, is about to fight for fun, win or lose, have fun. Not to run away and spam #1 in a 20 vs 2 fight.

I miss FC, they have excellent roamers.

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

borrok.9267

Roaming in this matchup is awful. Everyone run away if they don’t outnumber you. There is only hunters and rifle/bow warrior to carrion kills from outnumbered fights from 1200/1500 range without enter in combat. And the 50% are uplevels.

Sadly mostly ET. With the exception of some really few roamers (really few) and Basic [BS] who is a GREAT clan with excellent roamers and duelist.

Is not about win or lose, is not about be a pro or noob, is about to fight for fun, win or lose, have fun. Not to run away and spam #1 in a 20 vs 2 fight.

I did notice that 1 vs 1 turns very quickly into 1 vs 5, and I screwed myself running a single shot build with so many thieves running around. Still fun though!

Teef master race

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

So anyone from SF/ET care to guess what is happening? I have not seen a reduction in SF numbers at all (dominant zerg in EB, COSA+King+Lord mega blob in SF BL fighting outnumbered VoC+LoL group). So why are we keeping so close now? Am I wrong and you guys do have way less, or do we just have way more? Would be kind of weird if holidays hurt us that much more than it hurt you, but I suppose anything is possible.

I belive ET is out of the game… Thus why DH is being able to keep up with SF. Last week, DH was somewhat focused by ET in the fight for second.

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

XSV want to gvg?

We don’t have enough people for a gvg but sometimes for small group fights. PM us if you see a group on. Maybe you can take a break from your love affair with Arius and Assassin X for an hour lol.

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

We’ll 5v5 you.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Stop calling them cowardly trolls for two ports and suddenly it’s a love affair x.×...

<3 Jeknar and Belle.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

<3 Jorek & Assassin. Let’s make babies.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

<3 Jorek & Assassin. Let’s make babies.

kitten?

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reaper.1748

Reaper.1748

Well for CoSA plenty of us have been in the Edge of the Mists Beta, so some of our numbers had taken off for that, and so our people decided to come in later there. I mean I’ll be honest during a regular CoSA night we muster around 20 – 25 depending on whats going on. And then if you see excess is more than likely just extra players joining us. Or in other instances like last night, fellow guilds such as KING, and all.

On another point coverage favours DH over the night to early morning times, now that holidays are mostly over. I mean thats why I dislike the talk of winning/losing PPT wise, you’re speaking of a force you only have so much control over, and all. I like discussing the fights, which they’ve been amazing this week!

[Syn] Syndictive I [PYRO] Pyromancers I Sea of Sorrows

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

<3

Solo roaming this matchup is kinda bad, but small group roaming has been above average, fun-wise.

FC has lots of good roamers, but they’re playing with the big kids atm.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

FC has lots of good roamers, but they’re playing with the big kids atm.

Talk about bad kids… NSP is getting merked by FC and GoM.

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Thank you BRL for the GvG. I told Belle to make you guys speak to me instead because I’m Brazillian too but I guess she didn’t wanted afraid that I would troll up the match…

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Thank you BRL! You have no idea how funny TS was during the free for all fight.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

This match has been awful for solo roaming….Better bring 5 and would probably fine…DH sends a 20 man zerg to wipe 3 people in Golanta.

ET isn’t as bad, but still sends way too many people if you get wiped or can’t wipe 3-4 peeps.

Disclaimer: Yes I know SF is just as bad about this kinda stuff, hence why I said: “this match is awful for roaming”.

PS: Yes you get more 1v1s on BLs but who the kitten wants to run around for an hr and maybe see 1-2 people….

Mag Server Leader

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

ET, lol. GG. You may have secured the match for SF this morning. We take SF’s EB keep, you golem rush our BL. We woulda have papered everything of SF’s. But nah, had to try to stop your golem rush. Lost bay, eventually lost garry, lost SM, lost EB keep. Ugh.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

borrok.9267

ET, lol. GG. You may have secured the match for SF this morning. We take SF’s EB keep, you golem rush our BL. We woulda have papered everything of SF’s. But nah, had to try to stop your golem rush. Lost bay, eventually lost garry, lost SM, lost EB keep. Ugh.

I like ET more and more as these matches go on lol

Teef master race

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I gotta admit, I really respect ET for that show lol. They know they’re almost certainly not going to win in the end against our blobs, but they have the guts to hit us (the strongest server at the time) hard. Props.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

borrok.9267

I gotta admit, I really respect ET for that show lol. They know they’re almost certainly not going to win in the end against our blobs, but they have the guts to hit us (the strongest server at the time) hard. Props.

They are a fun server to fight without a doubt.

Teef master race

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

This match has been awful for solo roaming….Better bring 5 and would probably fine…DH sends a 20 man zerg to wipe 3 people in Golanta.

I’m having a hard time with small group roaming too.

It’s like all the zergs came out this week. Last week, exact same match up but roaming was super fun.

It feels like SF & DH had their zerg sizes increased this week and it’s just leading to less than fun roaming.

I would guess ET remained the same last week and this week.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Why is every roamer closing the client when they’re about to die?? Die with honor, I recently got vaporized with a lazorz cannon, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind my cow finisher on your face >.>

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Yeah it definitely has gotten zergy as kitten. We have been able to dodge the DH main zerg for the most part. But it goes both ways, been a few times we have been in some decent fights and even our zerg just happens to roll by and wipe it up.

I think part of it (from an SF standpoint) is that a few of the commanders have been putting more emphasis on fights, even to the point of sacrificing some easy PPT (which is surprising). And in doing so have been “crashing our party” from time to time as they run around looking for something to fight. Also seems like if DH has a 40 man running SF is outnumbered, then 3hrs later SF comes on strong and DH is hardly around (likely moved to a BL). ET has been zerging at times too, not sure what goes on late night (NA), but so far over the weekend nothing seems to be syncing up…Its kinda caused some boring periods.

PPT is close (which would normally be indicative of a good match), but this is just a bad match (IMO) due to the swings and off-balanced populations.

Mag Server Leader

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

It’s been so zergy that I’ve been doing sPvP…

STRUCTURED PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER MAN!

I think my case is severe…

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

PPT is close (which would normally be indicative of a good match), but this is just a bad match (IMO) due to the swings and off-balanced populations.

I haven’t been able to play this matchup yet but what you’re describing sounds like a repeat history of a lot of DH/SF matchups. I remember once we played with FC as the third party and we ended up with a higher keep and tower flip on millennium than any of the silver servers simply because it was all three of our servers flipping chit and not fighting each other. But SF has historically been a weekend and reset server whereas DH gets our groove on in the weekday, so maybe that’s playing a part.

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yeah it definitely has gotten zergy as kitten. We have been able to dodge the DH main zerg for the most part. But it goes both ways, been a few times we have been in some decent fights and even our zerg just happens to roll by and wipe it up.

I think part of it (from an SF standpoint) is that a few of the commanders have been putting more emphasis on fights, even to the point of sacrificing some easy PPT (which is surprising). And in doing so have been “crashing our party” from time to time as they run around looking for something to fight. Also seems like if DH has a 40 man running SF is outnumbered, then 3hrs later SF comes on strong and DH is hardly around (likely moved to a BL). ET has been zerging at times too, not sure what goes on late night (NA), but so far over the weekend nothing seems to be syncing up…Its kinda caused some boring periods.

Sorry but zerg is the way to go. Its the only place thats generally safe for my staff ele.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

I’ve been PvE’ing this week. Congrats to me. Just got my dungeonmaster title. <rolls eyes>

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Isaac.7534

Isaac.7534

[VoC] mad respect after the fights last night, you saw us fighting [DI] and respectfully sat back and watched it play out. I’m sure in the future we will return the favor

Is X – Tix X – Bro Cauli – Brocolypse: CD [CS]
Fix X – Curly Cutie – Ne kx: Mag [Mlg]
youtube.com/user/isxrecord

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

SF randoms at Bluewater last night. I have no idea why you were all parked at a fully upgraded camp with ballista and an omega golem. It was super fun for my party of 4 BS to try multiple times to kill everybody and cap the camp. Very fun fights for all! I hope you got good loot from my body.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

Hi belle! Sorry xsv doesn’t do gvg personally I would do them coz it sounds fun. We love fighting so maybe someday we will get there. Msg me in game I’ can see if we have people that would want to do it. But we can’t set anything up ahead of time because we are on when we get off work or we feel like it. We do like fighting u guys though! We normally yell out go for the necro coz that’s belle! Then everyone heartseekers.

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Its the only mode worth playing if you actually like fights

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Hi belle! Sorry xsv doesn’t do gvg personally I would do them coz it sounds fun. We love fighting so maybe someday we will get there. Msg me in game I’ can see if we have people that would want to do it. But we can’t set anything up ahead of time because we are on when we get off work or we feel like it. We do like fighting u guys though! We normally yell out go for the necro coz that’s belle! Then everyone heartseekers.

Yes! Let’s try to set something up.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

K I’m on normally from 9pm server or just msg anyone u see I’m sure they would ask to. Favriel is our HR so maybe msg him.

Ps: even our guardian uses heartseeker on u.

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Its the only mode worth playing if you actually like to stand in circles

Fixed that for you.

Maguuma
#allisvain

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Fixed that for you.

Twister?

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Fixed that for you.

Nah

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

01/03/14 SF/DH/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

Rage! no need to explain xD

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD