Dave.6189

Didn’t see a matchup thread yet so thought I would make one ^^

Good luck and have fun.

WSR – [DOX]Ulltiar

01/11 - Dzagonur/Arborstone/Whiteside Ridge

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

another example of the perfect match-up balance. i think at some point dzagonur even used siege.

hopefully during the week the blobs will split a bit, right now our super carts can’t even kill enough to matter.

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

yeah it will be a great weak.queues at 2 (!) o’clock in the morning on EB. i wouldn’t mind if all those achievement farmers would start liking wvw or,now i’m optimistic,would listen to the commander and not stay away from wvw the next time we play the likes of RoS,RoF or Drakkar.
Sry to the other 2 servers you’re giving your best but this is really unbalanced thx to those achievement noobs

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kencu.5846

Kencu.5846

yeah it will be a great weak.queues at 2 (!) o’clock in the morning on EB. i wouldn’t mind if all those achievement farmers would start liking wvw or,now i’m optimistic,would listen to the commander and not stay away from wvw the next time we play the likes of RoS,RoF or Drakkar.
Sry to the other 2 servers you’re giving your best but this is really unbalanced thx to those achievement noobs

I really don’t like this achievement system in WvW. Totally kills the enjoyment of the game. There are a lot of players who only comes to WvW because of “omgomg achievements, chests, rewardrewardreward!!!” They never defend anything just run to the next sentry… Anyway I hope we can have some good fights this week, I’m glad that DZ didn’t come to our border [WSR] with more than 1 zergs. It is our problem now that we are disorganized most of the time :/

Mesmer in PvP, Guardian in GvG

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

I really don’t like this achievement system in WvW. Totally kills the enjoyment of the game. There are a lot of players who only comes to WvW because of “omgomg achievements, chests, rewardrewardreward!!!” They never defend anything just run to the next sentry… Anyway I hope we can have some good fights this week, I’m glad that DZ didn’t come to our border [WSR] with more than 1 zergs. It is our problem now that we are disorganized most of the time :/

this isn’t a problem caused by the achievements, this behavior is often referred to as zerging, it’s not new. in my opinion it’s good that players are trying wvw, especially for our server, as long as a few find it fun and stay, it’s worth it.

as for the problem on dz, everyone gets the bandwagon pve-ers when you start winning, i doubt it’s to do with the achievements. even wsr had cues when we were close to winning vs vabbi and fow.

if you get tired of cues, you could always holiday on wsr for a while, always plenty to do here

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr

in Match-ups

Posted by: sofired.6071

sofired.6071

Disgruntled WSR’er here – another horrible match up for us (just like last week and probably next week) – getting hammered by DE who have SIX times our score at the moment. The commanders aren’t showing up as often because its hopeless trying to hold anything for the most part and the rest of the players are staying away more too.

We never used to win a weekly matchup playing servers like Vabbi and FoW but at least it was (relatively) close and we had fun.

WSR – GW2’s #1 ranked server that starts with a W.