schnitzel.9018

Let it be a funny week with good fights

Drakkar Blob Incoming

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/22/w3gf.jpg

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

The sad part of that picture is that you are actually running with the blob.

Ah well…

I look forward to Thorn’s response to your puny little attempt at a golem rush in EB.

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakara.7108

Nakara.7108

Great, real great – another overkillweek for us 8(

RoF – Aria Company Europe [ARIA]

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Hehe, Each server has good players.
Thanks Captain Fox [TaG]. Very good Guard player Was a funny Fight. My fingers are broken, but i am happy :P
Sooo! Seeking more 1v1 fights. Wsp me!
Narp Bang, Blaubeernascher, Mr Hokus Pokus etc. Or my Accountname. We can meet behind the mill or in Jumping Puzzle. BUT! Fair 1vs1. 2vs1 and then lose is sooo…painful cough Blacktide players cough

mfg NarpBang/Blaubeere -Drakkarlake.

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Captaine Fox.8632

Captaine Fox.8632

Thanks, I really enjoyed fighting you Great engineer!

Kol Summer

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

A bit overkill there for a unupgraded tower, Drakker? x)

Attachments:

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

What happened in Bluebriar, stays in Bluebriar

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

A bit overkill there for a unupgraded tower, Drakker? x)

Ah, flame ram fears on the steps…
Always hilarious, miss those battles.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

Could the zerglings from Drakkar Lake please be so kind as to return to school? I do not know where you pull those numbers from every time, but even when we shatter your karma train you keep coming back. You are really a pain to fight, simply because there are no even fights around at all. The last time I tried 1v1 2 thieves showed up to “steal” my lootbags. I must admit I can not blame you, you guys fight like you are busy watching TV. I look forward to my sweet retaliation when the holidays are over…

Mysterious Old Geek

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

I am still looking for 1v1 fights. You think Drakkar can only blobben? I’ll prove the opposite! Whisper to me!

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

wow spend all that cash and time upgrading our bl and we couldn’t even work as team to defend it kinda feel let down by the team only went afk for hour to have dinner and all was wrecked.

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corrosive.9172

Corrosive.9172

Don’t feel let down Bars, when I went to our BL we have the outnumbered buff and it looked like the entire Drakkar Lake server was attacking bay. Against these numbers there’s little fun to be hand, I can’t imagine even the Germans enjoy this.
Another week of WvWvW blob fest, I sure hope Anet are finishing their “project” soon because they’re killing this game.

Ring of Fire ~ [PWNY] Corro Sive

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

It looks like after Friday-Saturday DL domination, the matchup more or less evened out ( at least between DL and RoF), which gives hopes for good fights in the week.

Yesterday TaG started our raid a bit late, but we had blast anyway thanks for all the fights Drakkars. But sheesh, you love siege so much, creeping with ACs when you already outnumber us vastly.

Also, thanks for the /bows and /salutes when you finally overrun us in your garri after really awesome, long fight, we appreciate it

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

It looks like after Friday-Saturday DL domination, the matchup more or less evened out ( at least between DL and RoF), which gives hopes for good fights in the week.

So far only BT destroyed some T3 DL points, lets hop RoF will think more about fighting DL then riding our border.

(edited by Sin.4130)

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Wrong, we downgraded T3 DL bay as well, I also see a blue SM in EB ^.^

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

at deep night? I have never seen them blue. Yesterday for example SM was opened by our forces from your keep-side, and you failed to take it, you only helped to defend it.

(edited by Sin.4130)

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

at deep night? I have never seen them blue. Yesterday for example SM was opened by our force from your keep-side, and you fail to take it, you only helped to defend it.

We did downgrad some of drakkars structure and nobody cares if you saw it or not and when BT forces where in SM we even tried to put pressure on Drakkar on their EB keep and yet you failed to take it.

Ey sin, will you start to offer duels to prove your point like lasttime when you had no arguments at all and acted like a spoiled brat?

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

at deep night? I have never seen them blue. Yesterday for example SM was opened by our force from your keep-side, and you fail to take it, you only helped to defend it.

We did downgrad some of drakkars structure and nobody cares if you saw it or not and when BT forces where in SM we even tried to put pressure on Drakkar on their EB keep and yet you failed to take it.

Ey sin, will you start to offer duels to prove your point like lasttime when you had no arguments at all and acted like a spoiled brat?

Somehow RoF appeared in SM and messed things up. Feel free to call me for some good fights.

(edited by Sin.4130)

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

RoF is doing great now! Good job, keep it up!

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

[TaG] playing tower-defense against Drakkar Lake.

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irina.1539

Irina.1539

“Operation Pirate” unfortunately didn’t work all that well… :P

Attachments:

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Drakkar Lake at it’s finest ^^ It is nice to know that you actually NEEDED all these numbers and wall advantage for us…

Attachments:

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

agnofinitra.6791

[TaG] playing tower-defense against Drakkar Lake.

I’m wondering if they were proud by taking Briar or started crying because they know they had failed in a (big) way

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

Atleast you can’t call us greedy..

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/23sd4jk.jpg[/IMG]

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

congratulations, you took everything! the resistance of all the gates must have been overwhelming. what a glorious accomplishment!

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

congratulations, you took everything! the resistance of all the gates must have been overwhelming. what a glorious accomplishment!

Actually, I would call it quite so this matchup.

But I am sure you will consider taking Quentin last weekend with a force of ~50 players quite the accomplishment. Considering it only took you 2 hours or so, and your zerg/blob (whatever you would call it. I would say an unorganized bunch.) got wiped twice while we were outnumbered the whole time.

To sum things up; taking the path of least resistance is not unskilled play. It is effective, and I think you guys could learn a thing or two from it.

Do not blame the Ring of Fire for taking advantage of your exhaustion. Noone can play 24 hours a day for a whole week. If you have no players online at those times, you can not call a time-out until you do.

Mysterious Old Geek

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thedarkdot.2793

Thedarkdot.2793

Less QQ more pewpew

Thetinydot [OATH], mesmer
Ring of Fire

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

But I am sure you will consider taking Quentin last weekend with a force of ~50 players quite the accomplishment. Considering it only took you 2 hours or so, and your zerg/blob (whatever you would call it. I would say an unorganized bunch.) got wiped twice while we were outnumbered the whole time.

If you think holding out in a tower or wiping a zerg twice is an anecdote worthy of bragging about you have a lot to learn from the upper tiers.

Do not blame the Ring of Fire for taking advantage of your exhaustion. Noone can play 24 hours a day for a whole week. If you have no players online at those times, you can not call a time-out until you do.

He’s not “blaming” anything. He just commented on your silly little boasting about a generic night capping raid. Drakkar as a normally mid-tier server is simply accustomed other standards. We’ve seen a lot of night capping happen.

More noteworthy would be a dolly capping raid. http://i.imgur.com/OM9gJao.jpg

(edited by Jamais vu.5284)

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

agnofinitra.6791

More noteworthy would be a dolly capping raid. http://i.imgur.com/OM9gJao.jpg

I felt so bad for killing the dollies rushing outside of east gate bay, but the commander made us do it, so much animal cruelty that day :’(

Thanks for the match-up Blacktide & Drakkar Lake!

02/08 RoF/DL/BT

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Thanks for the great fights DL and BT! I enjoyed this matchup alot more than i thought i would