OMG! No actuall Thread allready

Just take a look >> here <<

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

04/01/14 Deso-Kodash-Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

well … hum yeah really impressed by the number you got kodash glhf and stop cheat =D

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: netwalker.7491

netwalker.7491

Greetings to my new Mesmer Friend from Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

Wasn’t SFR once the Server full of Guild Groups? Now i only see blobs everywhere. I really miss the old SFR.
Do you still have Groups that run alone? The only Guild i ever saw was ZB, and their just a blob of their own. It really sad to see a Server that once was so good become just another blob:(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Misslol.9741

Misslol.9741

Not on week end man. We for example raid on monday, wednesday and thursday however after league sfr changed a lot cause anet forced many good guilds to leave to keep playing together without massive queues because of achievement hunters.
Also I miss a lot the old SFR but i believe this is a problem for other servers too

[NoE] NoEntry

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

The only Guild i ever saw was ZB, and their just a blob of their own. It really sad to see a Server that once was so good become just another blob:(

But Desolation is not different in that way. The last two day i´ve seen the most ridiculous guild blob since release from Desolation. Even IRON in their best times seemed like small scale compared to this zergball of lameness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

It’s an unfortunate consequence of success. All those bandwagon transfers to SFR forced those guilds to leave and those that stayed had to change. Same thing happened to Piken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

The only Guild i ever saw was ZB, and their just a blob of their own. It really sad to see a Server that once was so good become just another blob:(

But Desolation is not different in that way. The last two day i´ve seen the most ridiculous guild blob since release from Desolation. Even IRON in their best times seemed like small scale compared to this zergball of lameness.

I’m interested to know which Deso guild is a “zergball of lameness” in your opinion?

In my opinion, the majority of both Kodash and SFR run around with full zone blobs most of the time I’ve been online (8pm – 4am gmt+2). At least we’re on the edge of our seats 24/7, so thank you for that. Finally some ammunition to counter all the “Deso tanked to silver” accusations we keep hearing.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apfelcreme.5048

Apfelcreme.5048

I’m interested to know which Deso guild is a “zergball of lameness” in your opinion?

In my opinion, the majority of both Kodash and SFR run around with full zone blobs most of the time I’ve been online (8pm – 4am gmt+2). At least we’re on the edge of our seats 24/7, so thank you for that. Finally some ammunition to counter all the “Deso tanked to silver” accusations we keep hearing.

kodash zone blobs at 4am? are you serious? We were like 10 people on EB until 12AM. With SFR you’re right though, thats just not funny anymore, its lame as kitten to play against a group twice as big as yours that needs to build arrowcarts to push you out of a tower.

BTW, big thanks to all those SFR-karmatrain-people who filled my bags on EB this morning.

Drapoleith – Guardian – Kodasch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

As expected Kodash is now in “workday-mode” again, which means very few ppl around after 1 AM…

While it can be a bit sad sometimes, to see all the fortifications build up during the day full of siege weapons fall with little or no defenders at all, you get used to it… Even against other German servers which all aren’t particularly notable for their night shifts, Kodash usually sits at the receiving end of the stick during that time.

Had some nice smaller scale fights so far… Shoutout to [EXG] which we met on SFR home today – you guys pack a punch!

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

kodash zone blobs at 4am? are you serious? We were like 10 people on EB until 12AM.

If these 10 are together it’s not only a zone blob, but even a match blob

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

Love this match up guys, i have seen great fights and even if it was blob vs blob. Those fights can be great too, it doesnt matter if desolation loses or win. I HAVE HAD FUN this match and i hope more had too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Wasn’t SFR once the Server full of Guild Groups? Now i only see blobs everywhere. I really miss the old SFR.
Do you still have Groups that run alone? The only Guild i ever saw was ZB, and their just a blob of their own. It really sad to see a Server that once was so good become just another blob:(

Is because you lack scouts
we took a lot of t3 from desolation before they were even able to scout us.
Stop blob 1 single map and you might find smaller enemy groups

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Hehe thanks ZBs for the fights, my first time back commanding in a long time, really enjoyed the skirmishes although we outnumbered you most the time. Kudos

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

ZBs […] although we outnumbered you most the time

That had to be a huuuuge zerg you had there. Never seen a ZBs raid with less than 30+ players so far…

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.