05/07 Blacktide / Fissure of Woe / Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pewintodo.4138

Pewintodo.4138

I would just like to say thanks to our new friends for their efforts last night. It has helped some of us to finally 100% EB. I hope you folks enjoy your stay and we can learn a few things from you while you’re here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

Yea everyone in EU goes to sleep and the Vabbi “visitors” go to work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

i really really enjoyed today when FoW took SM while vabbi and blacktide were fighting in inner.
one of the best moments caught on camera. expect a youtube link.
and im going to add how we wiped vabbi in bravost.
really vabbi should be ashamed of themself trying to take stuff from us in our BL while we are trying to hold off BT in EB and then let your “visitors” do your dirty work while we are sleeping and teaming with BT against us. right now vabbi tick 320(and leading in the scoreboard) good for you vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamo.2367

Jamo.2367

i really really enjoyed today when FoW took SM while vabbi and blacktide were fighting in inner.
really vabbi should be ashamed of themself trying to take stuff from us in our BL while we are trying to hold off BT in EB and then let your “visitors” do your dirty work while we are sleeping and teaming with BT against us. right now vabbi tick 320(and leading in the scoreboard) good for you vabbi

xD There was 8 of us attacking SM, we had 1 ram on each gate so it isn’t suprising a zerg of 30~ would kill us. Also working with BT because we use you and BT fighting to take a tower doesn’t add up It’s called using you guys as a distraction. And thanks we get beaten by a server with double our numbers and another with triple if not more of our numbers. Nice to be getting some success even during the day!

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

xD There was 8 of us attacking SM, we had 1 ram on each gate so it isn’t suprising a zerg of 30~ would kill us. Also working with BT because we use you and BT fighting to take a tower doesn’t add up It’s called using you guys as a distraction. And thanks we get beaten by a server with double our numbers and another with triple if not more of our numbers. Nice to be getting some success even during the day!

it always amazes me how when BT finally stop attacking us vabbi points drop to around 20-30

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

it always amazes me how when BT finally stop attacking us vabbi points drop to around 20-30

xD There’s a good reason for that, when you guys outnumber us 2:1 (if not more) and BT outnumber us like 3:1 (if not more) of course we’ll lose everything, I don’t think you understand the difference between FoW and us let alone BT So when the BT zerg comes to us there isn’t much we can do

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Wake up FoW Vabbi’s “Visitors” are bored.

Attachments:

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

xD There’s a good reason for that, when you guys outnumber us 2:1 (if not more) and BT outnumber us like 3:1 (if not more) of course we’ll lose everything, I don’t think you understand the difference between FoW and us let alone BT So when the BT zerg comes to us there isn’t much we can do

so stop bragging abouts points you dont really own

ok now we are going to bite everyone in the kitten . it only motivates me to kill more. though i feel sorry for the way point in garrison.

got to ask: how fun is it taking 2 BL’s and EB with no resistence?
i would get bored out of my skull

(edited by Mor.2645)

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

so stop bragging abouts points you dont really own

ok now we are going to bite everyone in the kitten . it only motivates me to kill more. though i feel sorry for the way point in garrison.

got to ask: how fun is it taking 2 BL’s and EB with no resistence?
i would get bored out of my skull

But I did capture the points o.O I’m online now so surely me being there capturing the points means that I can brag about it

Also they are 4 people so isn’t like they did it on there own You make it sound like we got 50 people

Edit: also just to say I was never really bragging about points although it is nice to not get kicked down by FoW and BT

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

(edited by Jamo.2367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Well let’s see how long Vabbis new “night crew” from overseas enjoys taking empty towers and keeps all night long before they get bored senseless lol. I mean they don’t even get to fight anymore since they transfered to Vabbi.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hora.1857

Hora.1857

Well let’s see how long Vabbis new “night crew” from overseas enjoys taking empty towers and keeps all night long before they get bored senseless lol. I mean they don’t even get to fight anymore since they transfered to Vabbi.

i enjoy the small scale fights (4/5 vs X) in the night, thats something i missed in the t2 bracket

Kodasch DE
Thief/Mesmer/Warrior/Guard/Necro/Ranger
Frostbringer

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

dont tell me a night crew of 4 ppl + some vabbies took over 9 keeps and castle (not saying a word about towers)
+ go a few posts back u see they should be more like 15+

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

I’m telling you that there are 4 people from a guild called Deth that have transferred, they with a fair few vabbians took your border and EB another guild called FoF took BT border ^^

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

Few things I like about his video

1) You didn’t show just how few people we had in SM, being 8 or so, you cut past that.

2) the bit where the guy goes, “find the vabbi that will be hiding” and you don’t… and we take SM…

Good video though ^^ Nice zerg you got there :P

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

i started filming too late but you got 3 ppl hiding in the top floor and one thief roaming around
and i killed the thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

i started filming too late but you got 3 ppl hiding in the top floor and one thief roaming around
and i killed the thief

Ouch, at the start of the video where you was in SM, you had just nailed me :P

I can stand up for Jamo, we only had around 8 players in SM, I was there !! After all I did get slapped @ 1.52 xD

P.S. Thanks for all those joining vabbi, I hope you’re having a good time, because we’re taking a time out to show you around! :P

In and out of these borderlands!

Attachments:

(edited by YuGiOh.4906)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hora.1857

Hora.1857

fof is with 8 members on vabbi atm, the last night we take the whole blacktide border with 6 and later 4 members and 4 golems

Kodasch DE
Thief/Mesmer/Warrior/Guard/Necro/Ranger
Frostbringer

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

thats because blacktide only try to take FoW stuff
when we go to their BL its green hulk smash

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Blacktide are being nice to us the week around.

Much <3 BT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: sAvlor.8063

sAvlor.8063

you think you are good or something..?

Attachments:

Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/kkwa2
Streaming channel: www.twitch.tv/kkwa2

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

you think you are good or something..?

yes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Few things I like about his video

1) You didn’t show just how few people we had in SM, being 8 or so, you cut past that.

2) the bit where the guy goes, “find the vabbi that will be hiding” and you don’t… and we take SM…

Good video though ^^ Nice zerg you got there :P

I too liked the bit with the 4 Vabbi, but you told me you had 5 in there not 8! This is what I mean about you deceptive Vabbi :P

Well to be fair, the guy that called out find the Vabbi was probably the only one who started looking and he was called back to our Borderland shortly after the cap to deal with a 10 man Blacktide group who decided our camps were more important than their EB stuff.

Thats what happens when you transfer to tier thats incompatible with your time zone, I think you’d be able to do the same thing in the tier 8 servers too. Not going to complain about it though since we’ve done the same in the past in regards to night capping.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

thats why i said to wake up o.O

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Yeah, I get that. You’d be better off looking for Blacktide that early since they generally get on a couple of hours before us.

That said I only see a couple of you running around at the moment so thats about right.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

(edited by Psychotic.3560)

in Match-ups

Posted by: callumbrock.2153

callumbrock.2153

why is vabbi linking pics of thier score…. pretty sure killing a gate at night isn’t that hard o.0

1 of the commanders of Avenges of woe (WvW)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

I refuse to quit my dayjob only to entertain the Vabbi visitors nightshift! Wake up?? Pfff, no :P

Keep it up and I’ll try to catch up

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

I personally wouldn’t transfer to a server knowing I would only fight doors if I enjoyed fighting people. So I’m guessing you all came to farm wxp when FoW is asleep yes? I mean your allies friends Blacktide keep us down in the day. I should probably rename the topic title huh.

No surprise Vabbi would come to the forum the second they start winning and brag. Keep posting screenshots of the map, I love seeing what goes on in the night.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Most of the time I’m a happy (jumping) d/d ele in wvw. Learned to see Vabbi as my little brother and try to help them wherever I can mostly by avoiding fights or just target the bigger (always winning) server.

I’ve noticed that I was a little upset to read the following (see previous posts):

“Vabbi also has contacts in Arberstone and Blacktide, so when FoW try and screw us over we get the zerg directed at FoW.”

I dont know how many Vabbi have the same mindset but this hurts FoW alot imho… I guess I just did not expect this from Vabbi and makes the matchup a bit more complicated. Will our matchup (Fow and Vabbi + third) be like who got the most friends on the winning server? I’m not sure… but who am I? (a happy jumping d/d ele in wvw, yes! )

All is fair in love and war I guess.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

“Vabbi also has contacts in Arberstone and Blacktide, so when FoW try and screw us over we get the zerg directed at FoW.”

I dont know how many Vabbi have the same mindset but this hurts FoW alot imho… I guess I just did not expect this from Vabbi and makes the matchup a bit more complicated. Will our matchup (Fow and Vabbi + third) be like who got the most friends on the winning server?

Well if some Vabbis have sunken so low by now that they enjoy winning against empty doors and by “directing the big green zerg” at FoW whenever it suits them and talking about a “pact” with FoW at the same time it’s one thing. It’s pathetic enough to read this on the forums. But don’t you ever start to think about doing the same for FoW. We are FoW after all and not Vabbi.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

It’s too late. I’ve already offered our wenches and beer to Blacktide.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

They can have the wenches but NEVER the beer!!! Let them have you Ham, to do with as they please

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Pfft, as if I’d offer the best right away. I’m like the crown jewel of FoW, and they probably wouldn’t know how to handle all of this. /gestures to all of me.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

Yeah, I get that. You’d be better off looking for Blacktide that early since they generally get on a couple of hours before us.

That said I only see a couple of you running around at the moment so thats about right.

Ahh but you see both of these numbers are true :P Yesterday LNA had a 5 man group, which is big for us. One of us decided to try SM where the 5 of us got both gates down with 1 ram on each one, at which point we called out in teamchat for people to come and help with lord. So really 5 of us did it but 8 people died to the FoW zerg

Guys I seriously don’t know why your moaning, we’ve done this before and honored the pact before it was broken, in a few weeks vabbi will be back to getting kicked in let people enjoy it, some people have been waiting months to get there completion and now they have a chance to get it People of vabbi are used to having +50 most of the time so of course there gonna be excited when there ticking more then that! Just chill, soon things will go back to normal and we’ll be your kicking dog again

Edit: Just for proofs of how we honoured the pact before and woulda done it again

Also when you guys had this kind of success you posted on the forums too, oh and you came to our border and took our stuff too, breaking the alliance we had ^^

Attachments:

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

(edited by Jamo.2367)

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

“Vabbi also has contacts in Arberstone and Blacktide, so when FoW try and screw us over we get the zerg directed at FoW.” – Vabbi commander

“Guys I seriously don’t know why your moaning, we’ve done this before and honored the pact but you guys broke it” – Vabbi commander

What more is there to say about who breaks “the pact”?

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

“Vabbi also has contacts in Arberstone and Blacktide, so when FoW try and screw us over we get the zerg directed at FoW.” – Vabbi commander

“Guys I seriously don’t know why your moaning, we’ve done this before and honored the pact but you guys broke it” – Vabbi commander

What more is there to say about who breaks “the pact”?

Look at the picture buddy We honoured it, then you guys decided it would be fun to kick us too so FoW took our keeps and towers because you didn’t think we’d kick back!

Just because some commanders may work with BT doesn’t mean we all do

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

(edited by Jamo.2367)

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Every week, vabbi does bad, some weeks worse than others, so excuse us for bragging about having a new night cap team, even if its only for a week.

Yes, we’ve got friends in better places, and after this week more friends is other places, but the story will end the same, next week vabbi will more than likely crumble, so say what you all want, you wont ruin this for us this week.

As for sending the zerg right at you? Haha, I’m lovin’ it.

• We’re bragging about a match up because we’re actually proving that we can work nights, better then days. Yes, you lot are mostly in bed, thats your problem really, not ours. So don’t blame us for fighting when we can, this is the EU after all, not alot of servers have night presence, and that goes more than double for Vabbi.
  • Our friends, this is still a game, we can make friends with who we want, we wanted to be your friends after all, but you didnt want to have a “pact” you’d rather come to our BL and try and measure beep sizes.
  • Any third server we go up against will always try and demoralise both Vabbi and FoW, having a pact with FoW made sence, but you didn’t want to be any part of it, now or in the days to come, so fair enough, we’re the underdogs of t9, we want to see how well FoW do when they get jumped by two servers. Blacktide during the day, vabbi and night, can you blame us? You can’t you’ve done it aswell before, isn’t that how this all started.

Once again, shout out to both Deth & FoF for two amazing nights of caping.
Was a pleasure getting know both of you, and thanks for the tactics, hope we see you soon!

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Ahh but you see both of these numbers are true :P Yesterday LNA had a 5 man group, which is big for us. One of us decided to try SM where the 5 of us got both gates down with 1 ram on each one, at which point we called out in teamchat for people to come and help with lord. So really 5 of us did it but 8 people died to the FoW zerg

Guys I seriously don’t know why your moaning, we’ve done this before and honored the pact before it was broken, in a few weeks vabbi will be back to getting kicked in let people enjoy it, some people have been waiting months to get there completion and now they have a chance to get it People of vabbi are used to having +50 most of the time so of course there gonna be excited when there ticking more then that! Just chill, soon things will go back to normal and we’ll be your kicking dog again

Edit: Just for proofs of how we honoured the pact before and woulda done it again

Also when you guys had this kind of success you posted on the forums too, oh and you came to our border and took our stuff too, breaking the alliance we had ^^

That wasn’t a long time ago Jamo, 2nd or 3rd time last we faced BT, after the “pact” was broken. Having some nice friends and commanders in FoW is always a plus plus.

Here’s one when the alliance was broken.
Enjoy.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

You honestly didn’t know what would happen if two servers focus on us? I’m not sure how I should react to that. Maybe honoured you think we’re so good or something.
I did honour the alliance, and still do. It makes sense to me to team up since we’re stuck here. Yes, even with your horrible attitudes I still don’t attack Vabbi. I thought you were over that anyway, that’s what you said to me last time.

Amazing nights of hawt doors, I’m so jelly. I bet they were so hard. No inuendo here at all.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

You honestly didn’t know what would happen if two servers focus on us? I’m not sure how I should react to that. Maybe honoured you think we’re so good or something.
I did honour the alliance, and still do. It makes sense to me to team up since we’re stuck here. Yes, even with your horrible attitudes I still don’t attack Vabbi. I thought you were over that anyway, that’s what you said to me last time.

Amazing nights of hawt doors, I’m so jelly. I bet they were so hard. No inuendo here at all.

^^ I have nothing against FoW, I have friends there, I also am not teaming up with BT against you guys. And just as you guys used to have great time knocking down doors like the time where you 100% late at night. People are going to enjoy it when they are not used too getting 100%, we both have done it

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I have PvDoored at night, but it is pretty boring/I wouldn’t brag about it even though it doesn’t happen much. Some would enjoy it/brag of course, but in my experience they only show up when winning or doing well in our cases.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

I have PvDoored at night, but it is pretty boring/I wouldn’t brag about it even though it doesn’t happen much. Some would enjoy it/brag of course, but in my experience they only show up when winning or doing well in our cases.

Just as some people on vabbi are bragging, not all, I know it’s hard to believe we have more then 3/4 people on our server but we do :P and I agree it is dull

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

callumbrock.2153

okey… one thing when the hell did we have a pact with vabbi, i play wvw probly everyday and i didnt hear anything about this so next time we sort summit out like this pact make it with people that play wvw xD ty

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

okey… one thing when the hell did we have a pact with vabbi, i play wvw probly everyday and i didnt hear anything about this so next time we sort summit out like this pact make it with people that play wvw xD ty

^^ I don’t see a pact coming back sadly :P Things seem to be getting hot on this thread xD

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

^^ I don’t see a pact coming back sadly :P Things seem to be getting hot on this thread xD

People who spend time crying to fight enough in WvW :P No need for any kind of pact btw. With common sense and logic we all know that if we wanna make it hard for the 3th server we should work together. With all the trashtalking against our tier we should at least give them a hard time :P

in Match-ups

callumbrock.2153

i agree never wanted a pact but while a 3rd server is smashing us both hard why not make it harder for them

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

I agree with you guys but there are too many rivalries between FoW and Vabbi now that they wont see that things are just being made worse I just don’t see it working anymore

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

I agree with you guys but there are too many rivalries between FoW and Vabbi now that they wont see that things are just being made worse I just don’t see it working anymore

As a commander people follow you. I just only lead them to battle vs BT. (except today for a little bit to get my map completion :P)

in Match-ups

Jamo.2367

As a commander people follow you. I just only lead them to battle vs BT. (except today for a little bit to get my map completion :P)

I agree and until yesterday I didn’t really touch FoW border ^^ But there are guilds on both FoW and Vabbi that just wanna show the other who’s boss :P

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rothsrage.1369

Rothsrage.1369

Rainbows and unicorns

Just thought this thread needed some lightening up

X Bloodyoath X | Vabbi’s Commander from Down under | [LST] |