06/09:RoF - FSP - FR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

I think we all will enjoy this match up.
Let’s hope for some great and fun fights.

Good luck to you all

Ps: if you want to 1v1, don’t hesitate to whisper me

Cheers

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

We fighted FR two weeks ago and I must say I did not enjoyed it as against Dzagonur and Gunanrs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Not enjoying this at all. Yet again we’re up against a server 5 or 6 levels higher than we are, with hourly coverage that we just can’t match. I’m not here for the open field fights and I simply refuse to follow the commanders who go for a run looking for blob fights.

Unfortunately the rewards in WvW are still wildly rewarding for the zerg, with sweet boom all for defense minded players.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Hope for a good match up, finally we are not up against just 1 server

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

Why so blobby, FR

Attachments:

(edited by Luez.1937)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Why so blobby, FR

Seems the in thing atm 1 giant blob of retaliation don’t think we have enough mesmers on our server to null field that thing.

Attack anything u die, don’t attack anything u die. Cloud argue that u could buff up heal and counter them but when u cant use skills it’s kinda hard to do, in that fight alone I couldn’t even use #1 skill or heal and d/c’d twice.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakara.7108

Nakara.7108

Why does anet hate us RoF players so much? Could we have some fair match at least once in a quarter year?

RoF – Aria Company Europe [ARIA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Fort Ranik: 15th
Far Shiverpeaks: 20th
Ring of Fire: 21st
Seems like a decent match-up to me.

Either way: Have fun and good luck to FR and RoF!

If there are any guilds looking for a GvG, PunK will answer the call!
Send me a message here, or /w ingame!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Not enjoying this at all. Yet again we’re up against a server 5 or 6 levels higher than we are, with hourly coverage that we just can’t match. I’m not here for the open field fights and I simply refuse to follow the commanders who go for a run looking for blob fights.

Unfortunately the rewards in WvW are still wildly rewarding for the zerg, with sweet boom all for defense minded players.

Your not even on ROF server any more. I understand you went back to the german server and if you are still in ROF then non of us have seen you in wvw in a very long time..

So why worry about something your not even part of any more.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Not a bad matchup, kinda weird with how all the maps look, I like the change. A lot of RoF hate these matchups, I like them. Dzagonur is the only server with the same numbers and coverage as us, every server below us we roll over, so all the fun fights have to be with these higher servers.

I do miss my friends in gh and keep hopin to get to fight my friends in ag but haven’t got them :c one of these days hopefully.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Your not even on ROF server any more.

Excuse me? I’ll be sending a message in game.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Your not even on ROF server any more. I understand you went back to the german server and if you are still in ROF then non of us have seen you in wvw in a very long time..

So why worry about something your not even part of any more.

He is on RoF. Yesterday when I wrote to Tyldor that we should start NPC commander to get everybody supplies, Tiggy replied in chat. And later i ran behind him, after taking of Cragtop.

And I am not enjoying this too. Yes FSR is only one rank up, but with FR 6 ranks up and gazilion more people we are being focused by them. Yes this is notmal in three way fight, but does not mean I have to enjoy it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Your not even on ROF server any more.

Excuse me? I’ll be sending a message in game.

Sorry . Did not know you was Tiggy which I seen a lot of on wvw. Was going by your other name you use when you come over to ROF server.

Sorry for that.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

You know it’s a crap match up when the dragon’s have a bigger zerg than WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

Less blobs than dragons why is this a bad thing? Loved the small scale fights so far!

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Less blobs than dragons why is this a bad thing? Loved the small scale fights so far!

Wingy, you obviously weren’t on the RoF border last night when we (RoF) took back our Hills keep. The Ranik players were fighting you in our Bay keep but they brought their BLOB back to Hills once it looked like we could actually take it.

Fortunately we had our own BLOB-buster team there, and we actually took our own Hills back.

My thanks to Anya and TaG, and NaZ, for my most successful commander run yet. Our guild normally only runs small ninja groups, so that was quite a bit of fun for all of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

dova, EO and others, pls stop blobbing. Literally, I have not seen you not holding hands and without PUGs in this matchup, and during our last matchup with FR.

We have shown yesterday, that we can do it too, and it didn’t end good for you. Thing is, we simply DO NOT WANT TO. The fight in hills had a lot of skilllag and not a lot of FPS. This is not fun. And blobbing all the time is not good for your skills too, it’s been a while since I farmed so many kills in one evening and won so many fights vs 1,5-2 times our numbers.

Props to RCT, running on their own on reset night – it was fun fighting you, as we had more or less even numbers.

PunK – I was really impressed by your performance, when we met in EB on Saturday, really good positioning and fast reaction for flanking attack as well, you totally deserved to beat us.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiceSight.9837

NiceSight.9837

Very few decent fights. FR 9 times on 10 just flee if they are not 3 times the enemies.
When they blob just pvd and of course, they easy win.
Blaming not players, but matchup system. RoF simply does not have the numbers to combat. On equal number or even in some 2:1 fights, we can manage them.

But my idea of fun is different.

Mr. Copycat – Mesmer
Insert Coin [IC]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

oh FSP even with a 50 man group you still have to glitch inside our tower?

The first picture is them in the tower and heading for the LR (not jumping out which would of been fine) and the second is a picture of the gate still up and the FSP group still outside. U SU GUD

Attachments:

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

WingedWolfy.5621

Wingy, you obviously weren’t on the RoF border last night when we (RoF) took back our Hills keep. The Ranik players were fighting you in our Bay keep but they brought their BLOB back to Hills once it looked like we could actually take it.

Fortunately we had our own BLOB-buster team there, and we actually took our own Hills back.

My thanks to Anya and TaG, and NaZ, for my most successful commander run yet. Our guild normally only runs small ninja groups, so that was quite a bit of fun for all of us.

Most likely me misreading in some way just confused at the concept of less zergs in WvW than dragons being a bad thing followed by a post on many blobs. I tend to avoid any kind of zerg be it on FSP or the other servers by going to more empty borderlands. Only time I stick with a zerg is if I feel lazy that night or following some guildys who want to follow a zerg so in most times I am oblivious to where zergs even are beyond scouting calls in chat and swords on the map.

Much prefer the solo roaming style and find very little reason to add +1 to an already big number that is a blob but that is personal preference. As for the small scale this match up I have had some pretty good fights with a number of people so far most are very friendly if I invite them to say thanks for the action which is an awesome thing in my book. ^^

in Match-ups

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Most likely me misreading in some way just confused at the concept of less zergs in WvW than dragons being a bad thing followed by a post on many blobs.

Blobbing hasn’t stopped, even though a LOT of players are out in PvE land farming basic mats, dragons, dungeons and (shudder) those kittening jumping puzzles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonekiller.6320

zonekiller.6320

oh FSP even with a 50 man group you still have to glitch inside our tower?

The first picture is them in the tower and heading for the LR (not jumping out which would of been fine) and the second is a picture of the gate still up and the FSP group still outside. U SU GUD

Sadly it is true, but you can’t say a whole server is cheating while it is just one or two that glitch in and open portal. It’s just sad how people are, if i’m right the zerg left short after and the guys inside got killed?

Eron
FSP commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiceSight.9837

NiceSight.9837

A nice summary of the week on our youtube channel.

hope you enjoy!

Mr. Copycat – Mesmer
Insert Coin [IC]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scol.1986

Scol.1986

Those FR blobs…
Oh well, I shouldn’t complain about loot :>

Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Some awesome fights in bay on FR border yesterday between Punk and both FR and ROF, just curious though why did RoF ram the inner south gate when u guys had already cata the wall down around the corner to it? We didn’t have supplies to repair it and thought it would be easier to let u cap it and take it back off u to repair the so many holes that bay had. But you still didn’t cap it and FR and RoF left border and we had no resistance any more, done a few sup runs repaired holes a little and capped Garri and most of the map aswell. FR came back after we capped Garri with every man and his dog from every map it seemed to teach some Punks a lesson in numbers lol.

All in all great fights and a great night though so thank you, forgive me if im slightly wrong with the tag but aZm i think it was who were very persistent, kept coming back for more and more, putting the pressure on.

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Dear FSR,
why did you bring that zerg to Cragtop? Nextime we will use more catas to take the wall down faster.
We hoped you are busy at gari so You will ignore Crag for a while.

in Match-ups

WingedWolfy.5621

Most likely me misreading in some way just confused at the concept of less zergs in WvW than dragons being a bad thing followed by a post on many blobs.

Blobbing hasn’t stopped, even though a LOT of players are out in PvE land farming basic mats, dragons, dungeons and (shudder) those kittening jumping puzzles.

Hey now don’t dis the jumping puzzles or the secret kitten army hiding in the borderland puzzles will kill you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

So.. I was doing some roaming on Far Shiverpeaks Borderlands and I encountered; Far Shiverpeaks Solder [ABC], a level 80 ranger. We had a 1v1 and he kept losing and when he was about to die he ran away. After 5 minutes continously engaging me when I thought oh well.. This noob can’t kill me.. he called for backup and suddenly 7 people jumped me, killed me and started dancing and laughing.

What a bad joke. Says enough about this week’s matchup quality.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Thank you PunK for fun fights in EB yesterday. It was refreshing to fight similar numbers in this matchup :P

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: LuXx.9354

LuXx.9354

“All in all great fights and a great night though so thank you, forgive me if im slightly wrong with the tag but aZm i think it was who were very persistent, kept coming back for more and more, putting the pressure on.”

aZm are back on FR cause they were borred about the waiting queue, and because they are a too little guild for SFR.

“FR 9 times on 10 just flee if they are not 3 times the enemies.”

Sometimes, we have bad commanders ^^‘. But generally, we are not afraid about a great fight, and we don’t care about the numbers of the ennemies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonekiller.6320

zonekiller.6320

FR gets whiped alot if they can’t hide behind walls with tons of siege always fun to see them flee towards their towers/keeps. Sometimes you guys give us so much loot that we need a break just to get room in our inventory. Thanks for that! ^^

Eron
FSP commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Altose.4532

Altose.4532

Had some great fights last night on the FR border, a couple of encounters with aZm.
Nice to see a FR guild roaming with out a blob

[DW] – FSP

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

But generally, we are not afraid about a great fight, and we don’t care about the numbers of the ennemies.

That’s the spirit we all need right there^^no matter the size of the group/zerg/blob they are either squishy or they are tough, and there is only 1 way to find out:

Regroup!
Buffs!
Chaaaarge!!!

in Match-ups

Tyldor.9078

We had some awesome fights tonight with AoA and SoW (mistake me if I’m wrong on the guild tag, excuse me) around Bay and Garrison in RoF BL. Too bad you guys blobbed up at the end

All in all, and I’m speaking for my whole guild now, we had some amazing fights with SoW, AoA, Punk and Kale. Was a good matchup. Just too bad that some Fort Ranik guilds like dova and EO always are found in blobs..

Grandmaster Tyldor

(edited by Tyldor.9078)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kopi.6017

Kopi.6017

Very nice fights this week against [Kale], [NaZ], [Punk], [RoF] and [AoA].

Hope see u soon guys !

http://youtu.be/fCmKB06Yu4c

Guild [SoW] – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

Very nice Ring of Fire nightcrew to hack yourself into our keep when all the gates and walls are still up.

I reported at least 5-6 of you, get ready for fun in the real world.

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Match-ups

Tyldor.9078

Very nice Ring of Fire nightcrew to hack yourself into our keep when all the gates and walls are still up.

I reported at least 5-6 of you, get ready for fun in the real world.

We got a portal up. Wake up next time before you start throwing accusations at people. Maybe it’s a good time to mesmer sweep the vista better next time…

Grandmaster Tyldor

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Just too bad that some Fort Ranik guilds like dova and EO always are found in blobs..

Yeh I noticed that about them 2 guilds too, and its not as if they didnt have the numbers to break away from that blob, because from what i seen there was loads of them. Break away from the blob have some fun, you don’t see Punk, Kale, AoA and DW etc running as 1 blob and lucky you kittening don’t see that, because that blob would leave a mess lol. Break away from the blob and test your guilds limits

Anyway thank you all for the fights this week from both servers, looks like we staying in the bronze league for now, rdy for when it starts ofc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Was a fun week, sadly one server felt like using 6 Omega Golems every night and liked to blob almost as much as Blobbadon. But anyway good luck to all in the comming week and RoF we will proboboly see you guys in the bronze league.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.