06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

so you had help from the blob,exactly what i was saying.you don’t need to run with them ,you still benefit from them.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

6-9 thieves conquered Bay and three towers at UW, as well as all the west & north camps. If you ask in your server some of those defending will bear out.
A Baruchian zerg took Hills.
At 17:30 we moved to DL and took a couple of towers, afterwards we placed the trebuchets which destroyed northern wall of Hills.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

6-9 Thieves capped bay, whereas all UW defenders were busy fighting on other bdl’s + EB. So Gz, you managed to cap bay with under 10 man and a few towers (everything wooden)

You don’t have to come here explain why you blob or go hide behind ac’s when u got same numbers, each server has his own thing, just like a tactic, you choose to get 3 ac’s up on open field to fight half your sized blob. It’s a tactic. Just enjoy the rest of the week, and keep providing us plenty of loot. Thank you,

Peace & Respect

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrigana sedai.2091

morrigana sedai.2091

6-9 thieves conquered Bay and three towers at UW, as well as all the west & north camps. If you ask in your server some of those defending will bear out.
A Baruchian zerg took Hills.
At 17:30 we moved to DL and took a couple of towers, afterwards we placed the trebuchets which destroyed northern wall of Hills.

Best,

6-9 Thieves capped bay, whereas all UW defenders were busy fighting on other bdl’s + EB. So Gz, you managed to cap bay with under 10 man and a few towers (everything wooden)

You don’t have to come here explain why you blob or go hide behind ac’s when u got same numbers, each server has his own thing, just like a tactic, you choose to get 3 ac’s up on open field to fight half your sized blob. It’s a tactic. Just enjoy the rest of the week, and keep providing us plenty of loot. Thank you,

Peace & Respect

Some more practice against prema-stealth thief’s also. My record is beating 3 alone at this moment and busy to work out tactics to beat 4 alone with my mes. Anyhow thank you for the training so I can beat 3 alone now.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

morale is low?ROFL u know play only outnumbering the enemy all the time,our morale is very high fun week a lot of kill and fight who kittening care about point.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

Without any doubt we have much coverage all day long, especially nights is our stronger point. But i wanna thank you for the nice fights we have so far, and for the incomes. Not all Baruch goes in mindless Zerg some of us enjoy another aspects of WvW XD.
And i realised some of you guys are braves, even if you die you came back (yesterday in the respawn of UW’s left tower) , thats the spirit but when i run into a enemy “just to play” a few and he makes TP, remember god kills a kitten .p .If you ran into a Zerg that’s just bad luck and happens to all but don’t run away for fair fights and lets have fun.

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Never run from a fair fight,don’t even run from your blob,running into a BB blob is not bad luck cos it’s the only way you run.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Hello, BuLL (BB guild) is interested in arranging GvG organized fight with any guild from Drakkar or Underwold , just contact Shoepato or Asharona.

Cheers ~~

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: VladR.9827

VladR.9827

We do GvG in open field only. It is no shame to go with lower numbers to fight more.
If you have to GvG instead of open field fighting due to lack of numbers I can tell you only that- open field fights are still good fun, even when outnumbered 20 to 60

enjoy.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

We do GvG in open field only. It is no shame to go with lower numbers to fight more.
If you have to GvG instead of open field fighting due to lack of numbers I can tell you only that- open field fights are still good fun, even when outnumbered 20 to 60

enjoy.

We are running with 20-25 ppl, we love GvG and open field fights, many times we fight outnumbered.

So…i dont understand ur post.

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

enjoy.

We are running with 20-25 ppl, we love GvG and open field fights, many times we fight outnumbered.

u forgot to add the 40 pug

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Arvibe.2394

enjoy.

u forgot to add the 40 pug

Haha Cool Story bro.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

enjoy.

hahah cool story

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Arvibe.2394

If u want open field fights or GvGs whisper me.

enjoy

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

enjoy

with equal numbers ull just run to the keep build 10 ac and wait for reincforcements

during this matchup i have lost all respect to BB, before matchup i have been thinking there are many good roaming guild, but during any time of the day or night BB is simply always in the 4:1 advantage – new tactics – so called…

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Arvibe.2394

enjoy

with equal numbers ull just run to the keep build 10 ac and wait for reincforcements

during this matchup i have lost all respect to BB, before matchup i have been thinking there are many good roaming guild, but during any time of the day or night BB is simply always in the 4:1 advantage – new tactics – so called…

enjoy

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

to the 60 who blocking the border we 13 say only ROFL.

ps: imp u got 2 good fight there is no need to blob AFTER your 2 wipe no?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

enjoy.

Haha Cool Story bro.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikiejj.4761

Mikiejj.4761

lol bb you keep comming to us XD its tag fest here. its looking to easy how do you keep dying with 50-80 zerg

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

enjoy

Funny that you mention it and 2 hours later you need to team-up with the 2 other big BB guilds making a huge blob to take out UW lesser numbers, and fight with the ac’s and ballis

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Olonnais.4307

Olonnais.4307

enjoy

Man, it’s simple: let’s go 20vs20 and we’ll see what you post after the fight. Also, you can record it and show everyone here how you pwn us.

Respect.

Olomez – The Bullfighters [BuLL]

(edited by Olonnais.4307)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Arvibe.2394

enjoy

Funny that you mention it and 2 hours later you need to team-up with the 2 other big BB guilds making a huge blob to take out UW lesser numbers, and fight with the ac’s and ballis

Rly man? u r running with ur Tag commander on, with a full map blob, stop crying.

If u want a GvG, whisper me.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Rotlf, you expect us to run with 20 guys, when everytime we see BB, they always wait to get more numbers before fighting, its awesome that u ran with 20, but less impressive when behind you, another 20 more are waiting to jumpin the fight, and then the rest of the BB zerg joins the fight too.
Not crying, enjoying my loot so far, just get ur facts straight before comming here challenging people

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

enjoy

Man, it’s simple: let’s go 20vs20 and we’ll see what you post after the fight. Also, you can record it and show everyone here how you pwn us.

Respect.

Haha Cool Story bro.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Arvibe.2394

Many Pr0 players and forum warriors in this matchup.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

VladR.9827

yeaaa, BB is the only server so far in gw2 since beta where it is possible to kill 80 ppl with 20 … numbers and nothing more
GvG? – its killing WvW imo, go and fight without pugs, just pure 20 on open field with no 2-3 more backup guilds …
after blocking respawn with 60ppl vs 13 +2/3 pugs i have no more respect for BB – you couldnt even kill us few…
i am sorry for those who really do not blob , but have not spotted much this matchup

peace, gvgers…

(edited by VladR.9827)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikiejj.4761

Mikiejj.4761

half still comming out of the camp XD atleast it was fun yesterday perhaps try to split up a little more?

Attachments:

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Blobby Bay are by far the worse server so far..all servers blob at some point but 24/7 is a bit much.None of them can do anything without a blob.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Quite obvious you have never been in tier1. You do not have a clue about what blob means.
You even talked of the Shadows as a blob!!! Hilarious!!! You see 5 thieves and count 50.
If you want to assure fighting in even numbers just ask for GvG encounters.

Best,

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

I left T1 so yea i’ve seen blobs…. not much bigger than Blobby Bays.I said that you benefit from the blob,i never said there was 50 of you.If you find playing in a grp of 5 thieves fun ganking soloers and taking empty keeps good for you.I’m sure it would be great fun fighting 20 thieves lol.I deleated my thief,i don’t play any game in easy mode.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

I deleated my thief

Yep, you were right oding it. With this class you can not base the performance in spamming 1.

Best,

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Quite obvious you have never been in tier1. You do not have a clue about what blob means.
You even talked of the Shadows as a blob!!! Hilarious!!! You see 5 thieves and count 50.
If you want to assure fighting in even numbers just ask for GvG encounters.

Best,

No one is asking for even numbers. I mean, why would we? I’m having tons of loot, and if we end up on the same league as you guys, i wish i could fight you all the 7 weeks, that way i’d have my 250k kills way faster. All we are saying is that you don’t have to pretend that you are 5,10, 20 wathever you are when in fact, you start fighting with 20 and 30secs later the other 50 show up

Peace & Respect

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

And what about the 60+ blob of UW that was yesterday night… oh sorry you don’t blow, my mistake. So please don’t pretend you are 20 or even 30, yesterday you are by far much more than BB in the hole map, but yeah is beeter say we’re always outnumbered..

www.seveninstincts.com

(edited by Barrigon.8965)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

One of the reasons i deleted it..bored of spamming 2 buttons.like i said i don’t play easymode.
Yea the 3 grps of 20 taking stuff owned by Blobby Bay in Drakk.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: DickerKoenig.7895

DickerKoenig.7895

From my point of view both servers, UW and DL, lack population, morale and commanders.

Are you seriously trying to compare your server to ours? And talking about the lack of morale: Especially OdS hunts down maybe inexperienced people running around mercilessly. So no wonder that the morale of randoms might be low. Don’t mistake me: I like most aspects of your playstyle and cherish being able to fight you on the battlefield. But there are definitely lots of people who don’t like it that much.

I have seen your server spawncamping more than any other server. And yet I don’t overgeneralize like you and say: “From my point of view, BB lacks honour and dignity.”

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

And what about the 60+ blob of UW that was yesterday night… oh sorry you don’t blow, my mistake. So please don’t pretend you are 20 or even 30, yesterday you are by far much more than BB in the hole map, but yeah is beeter say we’re always outnumbered..

Note..out manned at 11.30 AM,the rest of the blob was heading to xroads.30+ going to take a supply camp..rotfl..you guys rock.Atleast we had a 45-60 man blob during Prime Time

Attachments:

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Are you seriously trying to compare your server to ours? And talking about the lack of morale: Especially OdS hunts down maybe inexperienced people running around mercilessly. So no wonder that the morale of randoms might be low. Don’t mistake me: I like most aspects of your playstyle and cherish being able to fight you on the battlefield. But there are definitely lots of people who don’t like it that much.

As Paavotar said population and morale go hand by hand, I agree with him. Baruch is much more populated than your servers. You have the same feeling that we had playing against Vizunah, but most people would agree that there are huge differences between Vizunah and Baruch. If you think that we blob do not ever try tier1.

On the other hand, the Shadows commitment is to enter in the outmanned frontier if available, if none we enter in the map less controlled by Baruch. This means that 75% of the time we play outmanned, and if you took a look on the videos you will agree that we manage quite well against much bigger numbers (including Vizunos). So, yes, we know how is to play outmanned. Moreover, we never follow the commander in chief (if available) in the map, we always attack a different place than the zerg, so do not ask us about zerging in Baruch, because we do not have a clue about it.
Good luck in the silver league.

Best,

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

Don’t be wrong, i’m not telling that we don’t have much more coverage that yours, i’m not telling our server doesn’t blob. I’m from a guild that we don’t like blobbing, we don’t tag up and we usually take strange path trying to not add randoms, and we get into all the fights even if you outnumber us, no problem.We like blobs its a lot of fun fighting against it.
I’m just tired to listen BB blobs but when a server ,not only yours, have the possibility of blobing they do, now the issue is that we have more players so our server can blob more time than yours, that’s it.
Anyways have fun and GL.

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Can’t see 1 [siN] member in this little lot

Attachments:

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

Iorlas you are mistaken, our raid time is in the afternoon. What is done in the dead times, is not the behavior of the guild.
Btw, i don’t think thats a blob i can count around 33 people, and i count on your side 20 people

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

It is a shame that despite having heard multiple stories of sIN we never came across you so far, only saw you once before primetime. Once it was primetime and we started our raid it seemed yours ended.

At which times do you normally play?

VoTF

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

We usually start at 6p.m. until 8 or 9 depends on the day. Before this match-up I had never heard of you (I personally sorry about that .S), but believe me when I say that many people have told me that there is a clan called XxX that knows what are they doing and they are really strong, sincerely really looking forward to find you guys and have a blast of fights.
/Respect

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banumiel.1926

Banumiel.1926

half still comming out of the camp XD atleast it was fun yesterday perhaps try to split up a little more?

In this image you are alive. Where is the problem? If they were a XXX premade, they charge you. With Veil!!

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

We usually start at 6p.m. until 8 or 9 depends on the day. Before this match-up I had never heard of you (I personally sorry about that .S), but believe me when I say that many people have told me that there is a clan called XxX that knows what are they doing and they are really strong, sincerely really looking forward to find you guys and have a blast of fights.
/Respect

We try our best. Thank you for the kind words.

I fear though if you run in those times, we shall not meet. We start our raid when you end yours haha.

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Iorlas you are mistaken, our raid time is in the afternoon. What is done in the dead times, is not the behavior of the guild.
Btw, i don’t think thats a blob i can count around 33 people, and i count on your side 20 people

I see 12-15 at most, so you could teach me to count properly

Anyways, week almost over, and i’d love to fight BB again maybe we meet again next week.

Peace & Respect

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

I see 12-15 at most, so you could teach me to count properly

Attachments:

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

What ya mean? is that siN with the mini blob? don’t kitten on my back and try to tell me it’s raining.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

why blaming so much after that matchup we never met this server again.

ps:i dont see so many sins on the screen like 15 with a couple of pug.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

You forgot to count the UW players on the other side of the map too, since you are counting the ones miles away from the fight, that was prolly 33 of you aggainst 40 UW
And next time dont forget to count the 22, between 21 and 23

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

Summary of confrontation this week …

The boy has said he has lost respect for BB from guild XXX… We told you last night and we invited you to play gvg, we are only 19 players last night. We invited a member of your clan to group and we insisted … The excuses: they are all children, we do not know how to play in a group, is a new guild …

Bla bla bla

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

what u are talking about?how u can invite someone in your group if is alredy grouped??,and what that video mean?

just look the first 2 fight u run with 19?andale andale ariba ariba.

grow a pair come on.

and from now enjoy the forums and your blob.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)