06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

one word… saturday nigth. Do you want a video? ok… We can upload one…

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

Botinhas i don’t really wanna flame, i really apprecite your bravery and courage, a lot of times you are outnumber and you jump into the battle. I’m just saying thats not a blob anyways . I could not count the man’s in the right but the are just to remark you we’re not so outnumbered this time if those guys didn’t enter in the fight was his problem, the numbers are the numbers.

PD: ""dont forget to count the 22, between 21 and 23"", yep thats my fault i count the "guild mate " of the photograph “Seikatsu Sentoki” but didn’t print the number i think you could realised that ( i also didn’t count the other guy a few feet in the left)

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

I’m not saying that in that pic you had a blob, and was just messing a little about the number 22, but as you can see, even with those coming from quarry, UW was still outnumbered, and dont forget, in that pic, UW has the outmanned buff… So if we had 25 there, it means all UW was prolly there, while you still had dozens of players wandering around somewhere

P.S. I wasnt there so i’m not judging anything, just saying that we are always outnumbered

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

No problem Botinhas I understand your point of view, you we’re really a few in all maps, I was just responding the guy who accused us of blobbing showing that pic.
You have just bad luck in the match-up, we have lost a lot of rating cause the holidays, and we are trying to climbing back, without any doubt we have much more population and its hard, i think it’s the same feeling we have when we face Vizunah/Elona.
/Respect

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Show me on the teddy bear exactly where the big mean guard touched you.
Seriously, such cowards need this many to flip camps that can be soloed?

/failol

Attachments:

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

what u are talking about?how u can invite someone in your group if is alredy grouped??,and what that video mean?

just look the first 2 fight u run with 19?andale andale ariba ariba.

grow a pair come on.

and from now enjoy the forums and your blob.

Gees do you ever shut up.. we get it your awesomesauce and xXx is the greatest WvW guild bar none… now can we all go back to sleeping through this matchup.

All we have in this thread is complaints about blobby blobby and you with your “big I am” commenting – you say “grow some” … I say “grow up”!

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

No problem Botinhas I understand your point of view, you we’re really a few in all maps, I was just responding the guy who accused us of blobbing showing that pic.
You have just bad luck in the match-up, we have lost a lot of rating cause the holidays, and we are trying to climbing back, without any doubt we have much more population and its hard, i think it’s the same feeling we have when we face Vizunah/Elona.
/Respect

You said you don’t run with the blob and even try to avoid pugs joining you…the ss was just to point out that what you said is total bs.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Barrigon.8965

Iorlas , in the ss are we running with the blob?Are we making a blob with pugs? how many of them are in the photo?
Before talking nonsense and bs as you do L2Respect.

www.seveninstincts.com

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

This made me ROFL so hard comming from BB I even LMAO during that.

I would say you learn to respect but don’t think you ever will.
Good luck fighting us with 1 (UW/DL) : 4 (BB) I don’t call that respect, I call it pethetic.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Ya right in the middle of it….I have no respect for BB at all..i’ll leave it there.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

one word… saturday nigth. Do you want a video? ok… We can upload one…

Er.. That’s 2 words mate… I’m just sayin..

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

this is the XxX playstyle 90% of the time

and i repeat fun week.

ps: my minimap talk alone with the blue/green dot like always ,and thanks for all the kitten who go on that link only to diskile.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

And what about the 60+ blob of UW that was yesterday night… oh sorry you don’t blow, my mistake. So please don’t pretend you are 20 or even 30, yesterday you are by far much more than BB in the hole map, but yeah is beeter say we’re always outnumbered..

Note..out manned at 11.30 AM,the rest of the blob was heading to xroads.30+ going to take a supply camp..rotfl..you guys rock.Atleast we had a 45-60 man blob during Prime Time

First of all, if you think this is a blob better transfer to vabbi to avoid playing any rank 10+ servers (and if you fight top 3 you will laugh for sure!).

Next.. i was comanding this… let me ask one thing.. Where is the problem if my guildmates and me want to have fun on WvW outside our raid time?

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Barrigon… thanks for the ingame pm..was good to talk.Enough of forum fighting we will keep it for on the battle field

Respect for your excellent English

(edited by iorlas.6721)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

had a nice raid on UW borderland last evening. Kudos to the thief and the two bodies from GuM in Garrison, you really showed persistence. also nice fighting some time later in garrison, i had to run back from spawn 3 times until you capped.

yeah, the screens also express my experiences

hehehe, did you like my siege pinata?
Think I dropped about 30 balista’s few rams and 2 trebs ;p
you guys really made me laugh my kitten off hitting my body as i was throwing down siege boxes. Great fun that was!

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

had a nice raid on UW borderland last evening. Kudos to the thief and the two bodies from GuM in Garrison, you really showed persistence. also nice fighting some time later in garrison, i had to run back from spawn 3 times until you capped.

yeah, the screens also express my experiences

The thief here. Had allot of fun stealthing in there. I was spotted verry early (not intended) and 20 people started searching.. So no way I could rez the mesmers therefore decided to have some fun and see how long I could stretch it and keep you out of the battlefield Ended up dieing in the end because I hit something accedently.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banumiel.1926

Banumiel.1926

Your playstyle 90% of the time is fight VS Pugs?¿ OK, gf… ¬¬

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

yeah against pug too,against imp,against akgl?and many other u are one of that pug right?this is why u are so mad?ariba ariba andale andale.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arvibe.2394

Arvibe.2394

Our last vid, enjoy.

http://youtu.be/M-Y4FG5a8_A

Shoepato – Leader of [BuLL]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: octavio.4810

octavio.4810

Our video of our raid. Did XxX? run, run, run. Do you want more videos?

Will be in Drakkar tonight, if you have no fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aQYPSR4dAU0#t=223

(edited by octavio.4810)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Our video of our raid. Did xXx? run, run, run. Do you want more videos?

That the best you had? Spawn guarding with pugs, and not even managing to kill one? Thats cute! =)

We can make a special video compilation for you too if you want to dear, but atleast we kill you in it.

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Our video of our raid. Did XxX? run, run, run. Do you want more videos?

i got the full 20min pov i will upload tomorow:D
when u imp and pug just blocking the exit for 13 of us.

enjoy your wiping while outnumbering us

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banumiel.1926

Banumiel.1926

yeah against pug too,against imp,against akgl?and many other u are one of that pug right?this is why u are so mad?ariba ariba andale andale.

Akgl is a PVEr guild, and Imp-who?

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

And yet somehow we find them in WvW each night? Didnt know pve guilds require pre-made builds, level 80 geared and the use of food and oil?

In that case we are a dragon killing champion farming dungeon speedclearing guild.
Join us now!

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

a pve guild who do wvw all the evening with 25++member?wow i want find a pve guild like that.

and strange on their website they say they are a wvw guild who play with premade:p

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

majos.8503

This is a blob. (Elona)

I think there is a huge diference between what is a blob and what do you think that it is.

Attachments:

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

This is a blob. (Elona)

I think there is a huge diference between what is a blob and what do you think that it is.

Yeah yeah, and sfr can do that even better. But you have to put things into perspective. In T1/2 30 people is not a blob, here it is.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

majos.8503

This is a blob. (Elona)

Yeah yeah, and sfr can do that even better. But you have to put things into perspective. In T1/2 30 people is not a blob, here it is.

Honestly, for me a blob is 50+, but i understand you when you say that here 30+ is a blob, you usually doesn’t have the same numbers than high ranks servers.

But on the other hand, you have to understand that Baruch is a high pop server and we have queues big part of the day, and maps are not really big, btw, we come from being fighting on rank 2 some weeks ago, and it’s not easy to change this things, and people still play.. so…

Also we have some huge guilds 30+ on raid every day, for you is a blob (i understand your point) but we can’t do anything… All guild members can play if they want.

I liked your post a lot, it’s a good point to talk about, because you have reason on that and i think that if this post would be at first day we could avoid lots of criers.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: piketis.2804

piketis.2804

AKGL is a pver guild. We have a nigth premade? yes. You have two videos with 3 o 4 battles? ok, good for you… i can remember a few things.. one, in saturday night we were 10 or 12… You thing that u were a better guild? good for you… We don’t need to make videos every time… as you say, we are meeting us all the week, and… only 2 videos with 3 o 4 wipes? O.o… And the other battles? you lose or you run? the first time i met you i think that you’re a good guild, no fear, good skills… in a ghost map, no fight in hours… i met a good guild. we loose fights, but you loose too.

And yes, yes, yes. We are a pver guild. 490 players. 25 in wvw. And not every night.

Töka, AKGL’s RL and Comander. Baruch Bay

(edited by piketis.2804)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

AKGL is a pver guild. We have a nigth premade? yes. You have two videos with 3 o 4 battles? ok, good for you… i can remember a few things.. one, in saturday night we were 10 or 12… You thing that u were a better guild? good for you… We don’t need to make videos every time… as you say, we are meeting us all the week, and… only 2 videos with 3 o 4 wipes? O.o… And the other battles? you lose or you run? the first time i met you i think that you’re a good guild, no fear, good skills… in a ghost map, no fight in hours… i met a good guild. we loose fights, but you loose too.

And yes, yes, yes. We are a pver guild. 490 players. 25 in wvw. And not every night.

Oi, first of all I think we enjoyed the battles versus you as well.
Second, looking back in several post, did we say or think we are better anywhere? No, so please do not state things you made up yourself.
Third, you have a guild of 490 people, good for you. But in your website forum post of 23 of aug it is said that the wvw section of your guild os required to run premade builds, food and oil bla bla bla, same as we do.
Fourth, we also do pve during the day, and wvw in the evening not each night,and we do not even have about 25 people for that. So where lies the differnce?
You have an pve guild with an steady 25 man wvw core.

We arent that different after all? So if you start complaining towards us because one of us said somethin about BB guilds in general, and you take it personal and start talking about gvg (something we never done, and will not do cause it breaks the game) and start trowing stuff and videos treaths to us, sure you can get it back.

Overall this was a enjoyable week to me personally, thanks to BB an DL and gl on the next matchup.

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirPumpkin.7846

SirPumpkin.7846

/failol

Oh, I can imagine the words of your commanders when your Zerg is turning camps to gether supplies:
Commander: “Look folks we are now aproching the northen camp, but since we don’t wanne be considered cowards only one of us will be attacking the camp. The rest will wait here and play a round of Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock!”

guess that must be a regular order, where you play?

Pumpalot – Guardian
[DSV] Drakkar See Vorhut

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

/failol

Oh, I can imagine the words of your commanders when your Zerg is turning camps to gether supplies:
Commander: “Look folks we are now aproching the northen camp, but since we don’t wanne be considered cowards only one of us will be attacking the camp. The rest will wait here and play a round of Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock!”

No..our commanders will say…“Can a grp or 5 people go take X camp while the rest attack X keep/tower.”…but then again there are times the whole zerg will take a camp if it’s close to where we are going.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

Since BB was losing rating last few weeks, I was hoping that this matchup would go a bit more balanced, but sadly that didnt happen. UW’s fairweatherers running away from high tier servers plus a solid coverage from BB right from start shaped the rest of the week. There were moments of frustration, like getting beaten to pulp 1v20 three times in a row around UW home spawn, but I guess you had too many people looking for anything to bash and cant blame you for having such numbers and coverage. A meh week due to the lopsidedness for my taste, but much loot and many kills. Good luck for next week to everyone!

@UW (guess not for long)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

/failol

I wouldn`t know, I purely solo roam.

I`ve seen on /t a few times folk asking for a few to “x up” to go flip a camp whilst they do whatever they do though.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Since BB was losing rating last few weeks, I was hoping that this matchup would go a bit more balanced, but sadly that didnt happen. UW’s fairweatherers running away from high tier servers plus a solid coverage from BB right from start shaped the rest of the week.

August is always a mess for spanish servers in any game. We expect to continue the improvement during the next weeks.
The difference was too high as to fill the gap, you did not have any opportunity since the beginning. Fortunately the new leagues will solve this issue and hopefully we will see less beatings. In fact we will sooner or later share your feelings, because we will have to face Vizunah…

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

Hi all, at the end of this match-up we could say:

“I blob, You blob, He/She/It blobs, We blob, You blob, They blob” :P

Sorry for kiddin’ but sometimes its so hilarius read people’s posts about a massive PvP game
I would personally thanks all people I’ve met and fought at different scales: guild-raids, duels and small scale fights
Fun week btw and gl for all

Peace o/

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

(edited by piker.6790)

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Hi all, at the end of this match-up we could say:

“I blob, You blob, He/She/It blobs, We blob, You blob, They blob” :P

Sorry for kiddin’ but sometimes its so hilarius read people’s posts about a massive PvP game
I would personally thanks all people I’ve met and fought at different scales: guild-raids, duels and small scale fights
Fun week btw and gl for all

Peace o/

same

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

This made me ROFL so hard comming from BB I even LMAO during that.

I would say you learn to respect but don’t think you ever will.
Good luck fighting us with 1 (UW/DL) : 4 (BB) I don’t call that respect, I call it pethetic.

this made me ROFL aswell. when we bring less numbers than you guys it end sup just the same. you all dead on the floor and not a single of us died

I love all the crap that DL/UWhas been spewing as of late
“those BB guys trample us with their blobs, but when we fight even numbers we beat them”

guess what? nuuuuu-uuuuu, you still die, with more, with less, even…it doesnt matter. I havent lost a single fight to a UW/DL group in a whole week. kittening amazing.

you guys are bad as bad can get. keep repeating to yourselves that its just numbers what keep you all down, f that help you look at yourselves in a mirror.

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

@konrad
to be named after a traitor says it all, really. there are skilled people on bb, but you don’t seem to be one of them.
did you wait for upscaled people only to gank them, so you haven’t to loose a fight, or did you only play PvE and forum warrior?
like your namesake, delusions of grandeur and a twisted sense of reality will be your downfall.
@ piker +1

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

06/09 UW - BB- Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Everyone experiences different things during the match ups. Ofcourse you found groups that you whiped with lower numbers aswell. UW also has blobs. But still i say it was not a really interesting week. I find all fights annoying as soon as skill lag gets involved and that happened way too often when we fought BB or DL or both at the same time. I dont get why you on the higher tier servers allways run with so many people that you get skill lag. There are more efficient ways to play, also running with so many people is not challenging at all, imo its like doing temple events which is boring.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]