06.12.2013: Kodash - Augury Rock - Baruch

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

Same old, same old…
Anyways, I wish everyone a great weekend and an awesome week with nice fights, intense sieges and many fun moments!

On a side note:
We’d like to arrange some quaggan ball matches (players from both WdR and MS so far), for which we are looking for a player from Augury or Baruch who wants to be our ball. We’d appreciate to provide a quaggan-ball-ball (player) for you likewise.
If you’re interested in getting knocked around, or want to kick some defenceless quaggan, please leave a note or message me in-game!

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swarley.7423

Swarley.7423

What a night… what an epic night.

High quality gameplay from Kodash on ALL borders, very nice deff of the Augury-Bay.

I thank you very much for this night – also to Baruch for those fights.

Remember: Outnumbered but never outgunned.

Cheers,

[AofT] K A T S U M O T O
(todays night-lead)

[Salt] Katsu Got Charrisma

Professional Attitude [Salt] Kodash – GvG/Scrim-Guild

(edited by Swarley.7423)

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Oh, this again…

Well, nevermind. Nice fights yesterday on EB. Congratulations for your reset, Kodash. I’m eager to fight you both, now that points are… a little less important.

And again, imp is up for some ‘friendly’ 15v15 GvG fights, so feel free to contact and we will arrange something. If you want to defy us but you prefer another configuration, still try and contact us and we’ll see the chance. Whisper Casttle I, Rohammer The Charr or Lyanna Seed ingame.

GL & HF!

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoodstockTC.6150

WoodstockTC.6150

have yet to find a roamer happy about this matchup being extended for a week.

yes, no zerg from whatever server is hesitating to usually kill a lonely roamer unfortunate enough to cross its way, but in my experience (may differ from yours, yes, thats cool, no problem with that) BB in special is going any length to hunt one down. especially in the nights when they seem to fight empty maps. (that fun?)

starts often that way:
- you try to get the blood buff or check blood buff locations for smallscale fights,
- foudn one? great!
- k. one add. ok.
- two. ok.
- three. ..well ok, must be the grp taking the buff. they mean business.
fighting and doing my best.
if you dont go down, in enough cases shortly after some larger group will arrive and bravely add to the fight.
if you run, apparently no distance will be far enough to stop the zone blob chasing you. after finally moa´ing you (yesterday alone 5 times moa´ed by BB, tks guys, welcome to pvp), you´ll get a good /laugh from the victorious blob.
srsly, that much fun? you have ppl fighting in uneven odds dedicated to give you a good fight and you yell for additional assistance?
why not just fight and have maybe a more entertaining wvw moment than the usual zerging you encounter. whats with all that /laugh´ing when fighting ppl obviously give a stand.

now i´ll fought a lot of single and group BB roamers, had great fights with them and instant understanding about duels going on.
cool, thanks&kudos to them, but those r the usual suspects, the smallscalers you recognize after a while& wvw-pvp society in general.

/rant:off, cu in game. no hard feelings. cheers.
ps:If you search me, kos, hugs, whatever: im ~80% of my onlinetime on the baruch BL.

OCCUPY WvW – Nirax
human warrior; asura thief

(edited by WoodstockTC.6150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

yes, no zerg from whatever server is hesitating to usually kill a lonely roamer unfortunate enough to cross its way, but in my experience (may differ from yours, yes, thats cool, no problem with that) BB in special is going any length to hunt one down. especially in the nights when they seem to fight empty maps. (that fun?)

It’s not even BB special…
If you’re a roaming guy, you get used to people chasing you 1v5+, or 1vzergs. Some days it will happen more often than not but still…
Sometimes I call it a good day if I can have at least 4 or 5 good fights, lol

Praise the nerfmentalist! Cheers

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoodstockTC.6150

WoodstockTC.6150

i feel you m8. good hunting.

OCCUPY WvW – Nirax
human warrior; asura thief

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

We’d like to arrange some quaggan ball matches (players from both WdR and MS so far), for which we are looking for a player from Augury or Baruch who wants to be our ball. We’d appreciate to provide a quaggan-ball-ball (player) for you likewise.
If you’re interested in getting knocked around, or want to kick some defenceless quaggan, please leave a note or message me in-game!

Still looking for a ball

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

If you’re a roaming guy, you get used to people chasing you 1v5+, or 1vzergs. Some days it will happen more often than not but still…

yesterday a bb commander with his zerg chased me and a comrade of my while our zerg was in their garni. ( we played tagless lvl 21 and 26 warriors ) was very fun to support our server this way keep the upscale chasing up, BB. was fun to watch

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Vincent.9621

yesterday a bb commander with his zerg chased me and a comrade of my while our zerg was in their garni. ( we played tagless lvl 21 and 26 warriors ) was very fun to support our server this way keep the upscale chasing up, BB. was fun to watch

On the same way I remember having 5 bookah chasing me off through half of the map! Imagine all the points your amazing group lost while doing that!

Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

points? we get 1 point not from ppt so we were happy. and maybe 60 wxp ( 75 if outnumbered ) it is pretty hard to find enemys that run our group size. everybody is looking for stupid zombiemode brain afk 25+ zerging. ez mode and max reward ( in terms of ingame achivement, no reward in fun and challenging fights )

<— sad panda

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

My alt is finally lvl 60 ! It’s time to break some kitten , don’t run from me ! xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdege42jC2g&feature=youtu.be

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Didn`t you have a “grown up” ele already? I always thought you were one of the (pretty good) eles from Option… I could be wrong, tho.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

My alt is finally lvl 60 ! It’s time to break some kitten , don’t run from me ! xD

A-of-T! A-of-T! A-of-T! Quality gameplay since 2006.

On the same way I remember having 5 bookah chasing me off through half of the map! Imagine all the points your amazing group lost while doing that!

Says a SiNner after the raid group of yours walked an extra mile to steamroll me while duelling… We all have that moments, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

I’m using my alt to try to attract people who usually run from a 1vs1 and kill them lol. But it doesn’t work well at obsidian sanctum for duel, most of people don’t want to try to fight.

maeggle, i tried to fight a guardian from your guild few minutes ago, was it you ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U&feature=youtu.be

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

maeggle.6021

But it doesn’t work well at obsidian sanctum for duel, most of people don’t want to try to fight.

Maybe we can meet up for some twink-duels someday. I have everything at 80 except for my ranger (currently lvl 63), but only feel comfortable on ele and guardian – would be fun to get to learn my other characters as well.

maeggle, i tried to fight a guardian from your guild few minutes ago, was it you ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U&feature=youtu.be

Nope, but I feel that I did poorly on training our guys and gals when I’m seeing both hammer and staff on a guardian. Fortunately not that many of our players have that CoE helmet on…

You may recognize me by my asuran elementalist in her Arah gear, a fugly norn guardian with some Marge-Simpson-esque hairdo or my sylvari thief who misses her C’n’D in blinds.

(edited by maeggle.6021)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

A-of-T! A-of-T! A-of-T! Quality gameplay since 2006.

if the one and only maeggle, the greatest of all kodashis, hero of hundreds, no, thousands of (forum-)fights, was the afk-ranger, you would not have had a chance, truebanana!

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

We almost never have killed soloers or small groups until started fighting against Kodash. Thank some of the well known “soloers” for being annoying during the first days. Now you get what you wanted for trying to kill guild raid stragglers like if we were running a karma train. Dont touch guild members while the official raid is a few metres forward and we will leave the duelers alone.

What you cant spect is us leaving some of you alone while half the map is harassing us. Stop doing that and so we will. Then both will have more fun doing our own things.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

@ SAC:

Problem is, in all honesty, our roamers are at the moment more than frustrated, because fights became really rare. You find almost no opposing roaming teams anymore, it`s either strugglers trying to get to their zerg (or guild group, whatever) or the full zerg itself.

So often times these days, we take what we can get, because the only alternative would be, to have no fight at all… for hours…. and hours.

Sorry in advance, but it really looks that grim nowadays.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delek.3640

Delek.3640

Thx for the fights on the Auguren BL,special thx to [OSC].

mfg
[EoW]Naxeldre

Naxeldre – Warrior
[EoW] Kommandeur
Kodash [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in Match-ups

Posted by: DickerKoenig.7895

DickerKoenig.7895

[DSV] from Kodash is looking for friendly GvGs, preferably 20v20 on Thursday. Contact me ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Ey, stop it…More than 70k ahead, are you crazy?
We are in vacations mates, V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N-S.
Relax a little bit.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

We are in vacations mates, V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N-S.

1 week vacation = drop of 3 ranks
All the achievements of 7 weeks league-efforts already gone within one post-league week, what a waste

PS: Your (and Jades and …) vacation ruined the “score not from tick” rate this week. Kodash only 32.40%, Elona only 28.93% …

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Coarr.3286

kodash is still number 1 with total point gain not from ppt and we are not willing to give up lightly on this domain

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

didn’t know that “total point gain not from ppt !!!11” includes building arrowcarts

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

You have to dance naked in the ruins during full moon for 3 hours to unlock your server`s special ppt combo.

I`m here to serve!

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

It fears me, that I can really visualize this freaking ritual … omfg

But, maybe that will be the highlight of this week – any screens?

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

We`re afraid the disturbing nature of these screens could further promote the fall of mankind…

Sorry to all who were looking forward to see those sexy, sweaty asuras dancing to the gods of the holy arrow cart, but we just cannot make this public!

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Whyyyyy??? You´re so cold-hearted
hehe would be an awesome scene for a vid

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Thanks to any WdR guys that joined us in the arena last night. Cutest quaggans I’ve seen! cheers guys!

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

RNV Y U no GvG today? :<

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Boring matchup. Hope to not see you in a while, Baruch! :[

Retired GW2 Player

in Match-ups

Vincent.9621

Boring matchup. Hope to not see you in a while, Baruch! :[

It goes both ways :)
——
Thanks [Way] for the fights today. It was our first real GvG in quite a while and we had a blast! Fun times
As an ele, your asura grenth hood thief/thieves were kittenly annoying :P Well played <3

(edited by Vincent.9621)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aghartae.5847

Aghartae.5847

Thanks to the OdS Team yesterday night for the training with them, in Godsword (home RA’s map), very interesting and respectful, as always.
Cheers and see ya soon!

Vildhjarta [FB], from AR (the sylvari warrior ;P)

[FB] Vïldhjärta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

Well, I guess everybody wants a bit of a change in opponents now – let’s keep our fingers crossed for the next matchup!

Special shoutout to [OdS] – while I still hate the implementation of stealth in this game with a passion, you guys showed fighting spirit and were never shy of a confrontation. I had some of the longest small scale fights in gw2 so far (with respawning and re-entering combatants) with you hombres. I’d also like to tip my hat to the guild [Akgl] which were never shy of engaging with their small scale team when we encountered them.

Sorry for all the harassing we smallscalers did to the larger guild groups – I know that some of you deliberately left us alone, but due to the lack of smaller groups in this matchup we were simply bored at times. Well, at least it sometimes fun to watch bigger groups like [bull] from a distance – quite effective tactics and organization from what I did see – kudos!

And AR – you don’t seem to have lost your fighting spirit in the league – congratulations for your point comeback and finishing second.

I hope we gave everyone a game despite increasing blobbing tendencies on kodash and wish you all the best for the next matchups.

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash