08/09 - AR/DR/FC

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

Two warriors from the FC guild Hard Peen were walking through the solid walls of WC this evening. Walked right through the corner wall, stun locked me to death, then walked back out.

Attachments:

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: HarryHellspawn.6519

HarryHellspawn.6519

it seems that’s all the whole server can do is hack yarr especially they just took out all the superior siege in a fully fortified tower with zoom hacks although I know I will get infracted for this and all that other happy horse$hit tell me something to all you hackers out there what do you get out of it. How in anyway does it make you feel good to know that the only way you can win is to hack your way to victory because you don’t have the skills to win legitimately. Sad is all I can say you are truly sad and loathsome.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

it seems that’s all the whole server can do is hack yarr especially they just took out all the superior siege in a fully fortified tower with zoom hacks although I know I will get infracted for this and all that other happy horse$hit tell me something to all you hackers out there what do you get out of it. How in anyway does it make you feel good to know that the only way you can win is to hack your way to victory because you don’t have the skills to win legitimately. Sad is all I can say you are truly sad and loathsome.

Zoom hacks without ACs. There are skills that have hit inside towers since day 1. I will give you a hint, they are ele skills. The one you are talking about is useless except at hitting siege.

Thanks for the tower btw. I really appreciate it.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowblade.2103

Shadowblade.2103

I agree with harry. Its pretty pathetic that the only way Yarr can do anything is with hacks. What is the appeal of hacks? All it says to us who are actually good is that you’re a sad, pitiful, and disgusting waste of server space. To all you hackers from Yarr, you make me sick, and you’re a disgrace to those on your server that are actually good.

Commander Angel Starfire- Level 80 Human Mesmer, Grand-Master Chronomancer.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Honestly not going to sit here and argue with you if we hack or not, just going to make it simple for you. Reports us. We get banned, we were hacking. If we don’t, we weren’t

Pink Sylvari FTW!

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I find it somewhat humorous that the only guild I’ve found in this matchup with skilled players is being accused of hacking to compensate for skill.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

wow ok it’s not my style but I have to brag a little bit about this one

DR just ran in behind us when we were recapping Klovan from AR. We flipped it right before they got to lords room, but their group of about 15 wiped us…. except me. I stayed and fought alongside the lord for a good 4-5 minutes wiping DR one by one in the lord’s room and on the bridge, with my fallen allies cheering me on, until the tower was clear. Couldn’t have done it without the help of guards but still…. it was like 1v15 and it was such an intense fight (for me) that I had to take a break to calm down (which is what I’m doing posting now).

Who says d/d ele is outdated??

Anyway, they came back with 20+ and no RI so I just died in the lord’s room all alone

everyone knows this only happens to AR because were terrible, you should probably make it a better story by saying you were in downed state the entire time, and were facing 100 DR, and don’t give credit to the keep lord either.

All kidding aside, GJ that sounds pretty sweet.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

Two warriors from the FC guild Hard Peen were walking through the solid walls of WC this evening. Walked right through the corner wall, stun locked me to death, then walked back out.

Full sig Warrior, explains why they need to exploit.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

So I believe I was told there were dozens of skilled roamers on AR. I’ve put a lot of hours in roaming this week, and I have yet to come across a single skilled player from that server. Week’s almost over, where are all of you hiding?

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

So I believe I was told there were dozens of skilled roamers on AR. I’ve put a lot of hours in roaming this week, and I have yet to come across a single skilled player from that server. Week’s almost over, where are all of you hiding?

From you previous posts, its hard to believe you managed to find your way out of your spawn.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

From you previous posts, its hard to believe you managed to find your way out of your spawn.

Ya, I’m really bad at finding things. Maybe that’s why I can’t find any good players from AR.

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Ya, I’m really bad at finding things. Maybe that’s why I can’t find any good players from AR.

Sick burn. Good call

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

wow ok it’s not my style but I have to brag a little bit about this one

DR just ran in behind us when we were recapping Klovan from AR. We flipped it right before they got to lords room, but their group of about 15 wiped us…. except me. I stayed and fought alongside the lord for a good 4-5 minutes wiping DR one by one in the lord’s room and on the bridge, with my fallen allies cheering me on, until the tower was clear. Couldn’t have done it without the help of guards but still…. it was like 1v15 and it was such an intense fight (for me) that I had to take a break to calm down (which is what I’m doing posting now).

Who says d/d ele is outdated??

Anyway, they came back with 20+ and no RI so I just died in the lord’s room all alone

everyone knows this only happens to AR because were terrible, you should probably make it a better story by saying you were in downed state the entire time, and were facing 100 DR, and don’t give credit to the keep lord either.

All kidding aside, GJ that sounds pretty sweet.

I will add that i did have 2 broken pieces of armor during that fight i had one downed ally say they are in love with me, another say ‘everyone is’ and a 3rd pledged their eternal loyalty to me.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Thanks for the fun fights in AR tonight, lots of open field and keep/tower ones.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

/sit in meditation — za-zen, at Temple of Thunder, duh.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

FC [EDGE], you have a commander who is slightly nuts. TFH was sitting in the SW tower of your BL, as usual, and the commander comes at us with over 10 golems, ONE AT A TIME, after each one gets destroyed. This continued even after the doors eventually went down, and I really can’t tell if he was serious or just trolling. It was a good farm anyway, but I don’t even…

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

FC [EDGE], you have a commander who is slightly nuts. TFH was sitting in the SW tower of your BL, as usual, and the commander comes at us with over 10 golems, ONE AT A TIME, after each one gets destroyed. This continued even after the doors eventually went down, and I really can’t tell if he was serious or just trolling. It was a good farm anyway, but I don’t even…

what class? that doesnt sound anything like any of our commanders but we’ve had a couple players get their accounts hacked recently so idk. 10 golems in our own BL??? yea i’m stumped unless you know anything more

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I find it somewhat humorous that the only guild I’ve found in this matchup with skilled players is being accused of hacking to compensate for skill.

Quote for truth. I’ve been in some great fights with Yarr.

I’m not sure why people default to accusations of hacking so easily. If I die I was either focused, outplayed, or outnumbered.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

(edited by arKRazor.8654)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Quote for truth. I’ve been in some great fights with Yarr.

I’m not sure why people default to accusation of hacking so easily. If I die I was either focused, outplayed, or outnumbered.

I can answer that question. Basicly, it’s a self defence mechanism that has for main purpose to protect the self esteem of the players. If you are easily beaten by someone that means that this someone is either a lot better than you or that you aren’t good.

The later conclusion would hurt the player’s self esteem so in order to protect it he will try to convince himself that the other players are “cheaters” or have “no life”. This phenomenon is called “self serving bias”, because the fault of a player’s failure will be external to him (from someone else) and something he has no control about (like cheating). That way the player can’t reach the conclusion that he is bad, cauz someone else did something that CAN’T be avoided.

This is why you rarely hear in the forums someone saying “I got beaten good I need to go practice in pvp”, because admitting that your failure is your own fault can hurt self esteem or confidence.

wiki has another great exemple of self serving bias : “Self serving bias is attributing dispositional and internal factors for success and external, uncontrollable factors for failure. For example, if a person gets promoted, it is because of his/her ability and competence whereas if he/she does not get promoted, it is because his/her manager does not like him/her (external, uncontrollable factor).”

In a nutshell, this is why it makes me happy when Yarr is accused of cheating. It means we do a great job!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Then, of course, there are the cases when the people really are doing questionable things. What needs to stop are accusations of hacking with no proof to back it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aM1wuqgzCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNsjBQMRG0

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Then, of course, there are the cases when the people really are doing questionable things. What needs to stop are accusations of hacking with no proof to back it up.

100% agree

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

“Chasing him for 10 seconds and Oozo is halfway across the map, ‘Guys where are you!?’”

“Are you guys gonna help?”

I lol’ed. Had that exchange more than a few times myself.

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Fun duels random dudes from collecting loot. That zealot’s flame surprised me

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Ferguson’s Crossing and Anvil Rock! I will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion to your time zone, please PM me your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it!

If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me anything you misunderstand before Fight Club.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Are you kidding me, I go to work and i get back and all the juicy stuff is done with… I can’t wait to see you guys in duels tonight, I’ve been on my newly lvled thief and I must say I haven’t been much roaming with my guildies on my mesmer, but so far the only person to shut me up has been Initialise. Other then that i havent met much reisstance from either server. Yarr doesn’t hack and doesn’t need to. We are a guild formed by roamers and soloers, who specialize in their respective classes and builds. We pride ourselves in 1v1 and 1vx situaitons. If 1 yarr is bad enough to handle, now imagine when we group up.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Most of what i see from yarr is legit, had a great 1 v 1 duel with one of their thieves no victor. Got owned with an up leveled guildie vs 3 of their thieves and 2 of their server puggers at a camp last night. (we just wanted the skill point behind it, but I wanted a battle so i dove in). Yes they spammed laugh emote after spiking us, but it is just part of the game, so learn to play or learn not to care, most of them will have to be at school next week anyways :-P. It is just a game. Zoomhacks are a plenty so not saying that someone wasn’t using them, but most of their crew seems more interested in roaming and looking for a challenge than hacking to take towers.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Actually Oozo I don’t think that was hacking as I’ve seen it at least twice before cause by lag. There is server lag, then there is player lag (and when there’s both it gets really strange). When the player is lagging but not the server, the player can run around normally on their map, but it’s not sending the info to the server so their “server” character gets behind their “game” character, then when the connection catches up it looks like its “teleporting” them to where they really should be had they not lagged.

A couple months ago my ISP was having some major lag issues and my guildie told me he could see me warping around exactly like what I saw on those videos you shared.

Another time after that we had a small group running supply and one player said he was lagging and asked if anyone else was. We said nope just you, and we noticed his character had stopped running. A few seconds later his toon started “warping” like that and caught up with us. Exactly like what you showed.

I’m its frustrating to fight someone with that going on – but it’s just as frustrating on the other end. On the lagger’s screen when that happens, everyone stops moving and attacking and you can run around but no idea what’s actually going on, until the lag catches up and everything EXCEPT you moves 5x speed real fast and catches up.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Specter.8312

Shadow Specter.8312

what class? that doesnt sound anything like any of our commanders but we’ve had a couple players get their accounts hacked recently so idk. 10 golems in our own BL??? yea i’m stumped unless you know anything more

Hahaha, this is 100% true
we had full supply at bay so some guy chose to make a golem army then demanded we refresh them all night before logging off.
We decided to try get Briar back, so we grabbed 2 of the golems and headed off and ended up brawling outside vale for quite a while, (which was real fun btw)
I don’t know why he chose to fight in golems but to be honest no one cared, everything was upgraded, supply was full and the golems were made by an idiot lol,

must of been super fun for you guys wiping a commander over and over while he chose to fight in golems

Oh and Angel it was everyone’s favourite Warrior commander :P

Charr Ryzard/charr ele
Hauntar/asura necro
Fergersons Crossing

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Actually Oozo I don’t think that was hacking as I’ve seen it at least twice before cause by lag. There is server lag, then there is player lag (and when there’s both it gets really strange). When the player is lagging but not the server, the player can run around normally on their map, but it’s not sending the info to the server so their “server” character gets behind their “game” character, then when the connection catches up it looks like its “teleporting” them to where they really should be had they not lagged.

A couple months ago my ISP was having some major lag issues and my guildie told me he could see me warping around exactly like what I saw on those videos you shared.

Another time after that we had a small group running supply and one player said he was lagging and asked if anyone else was. We said nope just you, and we noticed his character had stopped running. A few seconds later his toon started “warping” like that and caught up with us. Exactly like what you showed.

I’m its frustrating to fight someone with that going on – but it’s just as frustrating on the other end. On the lagger’s screen when that happens, everyone stops moving and attacking and you can run around but no idea what’s actually going on, until the lag catches up and everything EXCEPT you moves 5x speed real fast and catches up.

Yes, I know lag can do strange things. What concerns me is that the guy with the bow was keeping up with a GS/Sword mobility warrior and was sticking on his kitten . If everyone stops moving while you are lagging how was he able to stick on the mobility warrior’s kitten while using a bow? If he was lagging and nobody else was moving he wouldn’t know where the warrior was running to chase him, yes?

The thing is, there is a hack that ports you around like this as well. I’ve seen the video of it being used. If someone is lagging and is gaining ground faster than they would just by normal running I get suspicious.

That said, this game is horrible for desyncing and lag so nothing definitive.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Fight club going on now, DR BL, need more AR & FC.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Scratch that. We’re moving the fight club to ARBL.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: king of lag.2615

king of lag.2615

Thanks [DEATH] it was a lot of fun, cya round the battle field

Too Kitten [BÆST]

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Guessing fight club is long done?

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Kinda gone. There’s still people around but we’re doing more 5v5’s than anything right now. Still people for you to fight.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

There’s not a single person here. :|

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

we’re in AR bl man, you might be at DR

Pink Sylvari FTW!

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

we’re in AR bl man, you might be at DR

That explains it. ><

Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Congrats to FC for finally taking AR keep in Eternal, now sure you lost most of your corner doing it, and have DR inside SMC, but bravo, never has a server shot so low and hit the mark!
Really is a shame DR didn’t take everything in your corner.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

We lost two towers which were already paper.

FC- TCCP

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Had a blast the past 2 nights, hopefully tomorrow proves more of the same!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Thanks to Yarr for fun fights tonight

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

We lost two towers which were already paper.

You lost a total of 30 points(2 tower 2 camps) for 25, and got us on board to kill yaks feeding SMC the next hour. Tactically brilliant decision.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Ostricheggs.3742

EDIT: That was BM. I am sorry friends.

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bestplayerEva.9301

bestplayerEva.9301

What, all 3 of you. That monster zerg. I doubt there is 10 people in all 4 maps.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Ostricheggs.3742

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

I can’t even believe you people consider yarr good. The individual play I saw from them earlier made me cringe.

Heartseeker spam in d/d? Maybe it’s just wvw but in TPvP that kitten gets you a /laugh and a loss.

We’re terribads, sorry we can’t meet up to your standards :S

Pink Sylvari FTW!

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Ostricheggs.3742

I can’t even believe you people consider yarr good. The individual play I saw from them earlier made me cringe.

Heartseeker spam in d/d? Maybe it’s just wvw but in TPvP that kitten gets you a /laugh and a loss.

We’re terribads, sorry we can’t meet up to your standards :S

I apologize sir. Some things don’t need to be said out loud.

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

I apologize sir. Some things don’t need to be said out loud.

No reason to apologize lol i don’t mind if you think we’re bad or good, i just play the game to enjoy it

Pink Sylvari FTW!

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

Lmao exposed #frauds

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

08/09 - AR/DR/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Hahaha, this is 100% true
we had full supply at bay so some guy chose to make a golem army then demanded we refresh them all night before logging off.
We decided to try get Briar back, so we grabbed 2 of the golems and headed off and ended up brawling outside vale for quite a while, (which was real fun btw)
I don’t know why he chose to fight in golems but to be honest no one cared, everything was upgraded, supply was full and the golems were made by an idiot lol,

must of been super fun for you guys wiping a commander over and over while he chose to fight in golems

Oh and Angel it was everyone’s favourite Warrior commander :P

Yeah he was a warrior. And fair enough if the golems were already there xD

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker