You too. Have fun!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokan Tores.8736

Lokan Tores.8736

Thanks! I really hate working during server reset. I have to deal with the itch for a good 7 hours before I can do anything about it…

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

The P! You’re missing the P!!! ,_,
And whats with these matchups? we’re down here at 17 and u guys are 12 and 13

Lets make it a great week

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Best matchup up in a long time so many free bags from these giant groups of unorganized 1 spamming players making me rich already. Farming AI guild as they train res and run back to camp with double our numbers for a solid 20 mins was fun netted me about 20 loot bags. Who needs living story when you can farm SBI and Yaks bend takes less thought to get kills here too.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

only got to play a little bit tonight but it looks like it’s going to be a fun week.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Lokan Tores.8736

The P! You’re missing the P!!! ,_,

Fixed :P

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Ended up recording some fights from tonight

First Half of my new video is previous match, second half is fights from tonight

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Had a lot of fun. MEX has a pretty tough group for a small group team. Thanks for the fun fights! <3 from NOOB

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Good luck SBI and NSP.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I’m looking for proof that Yak’s has even one group of people wiling to fight outside of their towers/keeps. Pictures or videos are appreciated. Thanks!

On a side note, [TE] had fun tonight on the borderlands. o7 to those we faught.

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

To the female thief in all black from FoW. Everytime we kill you, you log out. This makes u look dumb. OK.

spca

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

I’m looking for proof that Yak’s has even one group of people wiling to fight outside of their towers/keeps. Pictures or videos are appreciated. Thanks!

On a side note, [TE] had fun tonight on the borderlands. o7 to those we faught.

Funny someone from SBI is already talking smack like this… I’ve had the same problem with SBI all day. Running from even fights and even when they have more people.

On the other hand… I’d be afraid of me too.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

First Half of my new video is previous match, second half is fights from tonight

More epic fail from Anet with respect to confusion. Thieves are particularly susceptible to this since they are almost certain to get interrupted due to their fast attacks and no stability. Five stacks of long lasting confusion on an interrupt is just absolutely stupid.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Thanks female human guardian commander from LOOT that lead the group to fight us behind windmill yaks bend bl, was the most fun I’ve had in a while for small man roaming.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Thanks female human guardian commander from LOOT that lead the group to fight us behind windmill yaks bend bl, was the most fun I’ve had in a while for small man roaming.

Ring around the Windmill was indeed quite fun.. Ty to all involved.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Just a friendly reminder. If you see 1 v 1 duels behind south camp windmill, plz respect the duels and not gank them. Me and a guy from Os had a hard time finding a place to duel (finally settled on NSP BL), but not before he got ganked by a few YB and me getting ganked by NSP. A big thanks to the 10 NSP who respected our duels and left us alone.

FSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Lokan Tores.8736

Man, you {KWBH} guys don’t seem to understand a duel invitation do you? 3 of us from {TSD} were behind windmill in SBIBL and did all the wave/bow/sit fun. Bunch of you came over and stood around till you had twice out numbers and then attacked. No respect.

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Ew Yaks and Storm at the same time? What sort of cruel joke is this.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Quick question, Is SBI and Yaks going to mainly focus on NSP and leave each other alone for the most part this week? If so It’s all good, I understand. We already know that we have fewer WvW population and coverage. Just wanting to know what to expect.

On another note, I can not lead pugs, epic fail…

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Today a Yaks Bend thief invited me to party. I had never done that before. It was kinda cool being able to talk to the opposition while in WvW. I learned something new today. So, to the thief of Yaks Bend I want to thank you for teaching me something new.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Oh and sorry I gave you a canon shot. :P

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Very, very interesting.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy grinding for vitality stacks as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

does anyone else enjoy grinding for vitality stacks as much as i do?

I play too many toons to care about that

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

Quick question, Is SBI and Yaks going to mainly focus on NSP and leave each other alone for the most part this week? If so It’s all good, I understand. We already know that we have fewer WvW population and coverage. Just wanting to know what to expect.

I can’t speak for Yak’s Bend, but SBI doesn’t play favorites!

Attachments:

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

(edited by Ronin.4501)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nnekk.5806

Nnekk.5806

Truth is, SBI is ONLY good when they outnumber the opposition 3-1 or better….and use AC zoom hacks.

/sigh

Yak’s Bend

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Truth is, SBI is ONLY good when they outnumber the opposition 3-1 or better….and use AC zoom hacks.

/sigh

kitten…..you must be fighting bizzaro SBI

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I can’t speak for Yak’s Bend, but SBI doesn’t play favorites!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not accusing anyone of playing favorites. Just think you both might be fighting to keep your own rank positions from dropping. Which you have done a very good job of btw. Reset was very good for NSP even with a good number of our dedicated players out on vacation, and the new PVE content keeping the weekend warriors, and or causal WvW players like myself desiring gold over WvW zergs. I don’t know about EB but I haven’t seen any super large zergs in our BL, so that has been a blessing. If anything I think this week is going to be very rough for NSP, but If I can get any of my guild out of PVE we may be able to use this matchup to hone our small group ability’s. GL and have fun!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Ew Yaks and Storm at the same time? What sort of cruel joke is this.

You going to be on much this week?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

On another note, I can not lead pugs, epic fail…

We on SBI just go attack whatever what is red. I’m pretty sure most of us can’t even tell a bear apart from an invader much less realize the fact there’s two other servers. I’m afraid whatever you detailed is far too complex.

Oh, and Stonemist Castle plz.

I’ll be checking out both Bls for a bit and see what’s up. Free kill! I promise. :/

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

/sigh

Funny…we seemed to handle ourselves quite well last night when we were outnumbered by both YB and NSP on our own BL. Yes, we did have superior numbers today when we turned most of YB’s BL green…but for SBI that’s a 1-in-100 occurrence. Then again, I find it odd that someone on a server that has only faced us once in the past 5 months would be able to determine how good we are only 24hrs into the match.

And make all the baseless accusations about zoom-hacks all you want, but our server has been working for several weeks on effective siege placement. Apparently time well spent!

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

(edited by Ronin.4501)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

All I see from Yaks and SBI is horrible players in zergs if there are any players from those servers who think they are good would love to get some duels in as trolling 30 man baddie zergs is only so fun. Feel free to send me a tell if your up for some 1v1s

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Lokan Tores.8736

All I see from Yaks and SBI is horrible players in zergs if there are any players from those servers who think they are good would love to get some duels in as trolling 30 man baddie zergs is only so fun. Feel free to send me a tell if your up for some 1v1s

I would love to, but sadly tonight is BO2 night with my friends back home in MI… Maybe tomorrow night?

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

I would love to, but sadly tonight is BO2 night with my friends back home in MI… Maybe tomorrow night?

Sure I should be on tomorrow evening just send me a tell

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

all I see from nsp is gank squads of thieves, think they are good as well…

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

all I see from nsp is gank squads of thieves, think they are good as well…

Bring me all the thieves of SBI and Yaks such an easy class to counter.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Congrats goes out to Yaks for great second place game strat. Always love servers who refuse to try for first. 50+ man zerg hear much higher estimates to assault NSP bl as you let the leader stay way ahead in points by giving them your EB. So funny when the Pvdoor team has more golems than we have players on the map and still is falling farther behind.

Pro tip of the day if you attack first place server everything you take counts twice in helping you catch them.

Attachments:

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

But you took their garrison few hours ago, how you want them to respond to your kindness ?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Why do all the thieves from FoW log off b4 they get stomped? Is this a trend with that awful guild or just ur awful thieves?

spca

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

I’ve been very impressed by the upstanding conduct of the other servers this match, lol~

Attachments:

Inir [CAT]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Such a familiar site this week. do you guys ever get tired of zergs n siege + hiding in the towers ?

Attachments:

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Such a familiar site this week. do you guys ever get tired of zergs n siege + hiding in the towers ?

In other words, we play WvW?

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Ok , just checking , so its the SbI norm to hide in a tower when facing 4 people.
Thank you for letting me know that is “your style wvw”.

I sit spam you more now, ty.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Ok , just checking , so its the SbI norm to hide in a tower when facing 4 people.

I imagine these are the same people that watch professional bowling on tv.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Lokan Tores.8736

What class do you want to duel? I can bring anything other than Ranger or Engineer. they don’t all have dueling builds but who cares, in it for the fun.

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

What class do you want to duel? I can bring anything other than Ranger or Engineer. they don’t all have dueling builds but who cares, in it for the fun.

Bring w/e you want I will probably log a few dif toons to get some practice on classes I don’t play much

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

XOXO must be the type of guild that hunts down uplevels in packs of 4, then puts youtube videos up to show 1337 sauce they are? Keep on keeping on gentlemen.

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

XOXO must be the type of guild that hunts down uplevels in packs of 4, then puts youtube videos up to show 1337 sauce they are? Keep on keeping on gentlemen.

With most of SBI’s population manning seige behind walls, we kill what we can. Uplevel or otherwise.

So you keep on holding down them Keeps bro! Once outside your precious walls , we will farm you.

Have a magical day!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Pretty sure the only XOXO in a wvw video this week is Lothina on his first day back after a few month break getting owned by the technobabble ranger who posted a montage.