Well… Here we go again.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

09/08 Fissure of Woe/Whiteside Ridge/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Effsee.1583

Effsee.1583

Stonemist full upgrade, outer and inner gates full. I wonder.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Well 5 Vabbi returningly flying into our fully upgraded stonemist to kitten us off. Not just 1 or 2 random guys. 5 people and all of Vabbis major guilds represented (not naming them here, don’t worry).
At least that makes it easy for us to choose which server to attack this week. Thank you Vabbi!

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

Why don’t you all just come to gunners hold? or even better join [Lion] once you in Gunners Hold

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Why don’t you all just come to gunners hold? or even better join [Lion] once you in Gunners Hold

You read it here first, Gunnar’s wants you Hackers!

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Oh choose me!!! I have awesome hax… I can die so fast you wouldn’t even know i was there! o.o

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamo.2367

Jamo.2367

Well 5 Vabbi returningly flying into our fully upgraded stonemist to kitten us off. Not just 1 or 2 random guys. 5 people and all of Vabbis major guilds represented (not naming them here, don’t worry).
At least that makes it easy for us to choose which server to attack this week. Thank you Vabbi!

Seriously? I just got on super kitten ed because I thought the whole of vabbi was hacking and had gone into SM but it was 2 people who made a kittened choice. It is 2 people stop labeling a whole server.

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Just a question, I want your honest answer.
Have you personally seen anyone in Vabbi, at the time of your post, before or after give or take a few hours or what not, “fly” into SM?

I haven’t seen any Vabbi players hack since we were faced against RoF a few months back, now that was some serious kitten flying.

Info.
Here’s is a list of classes that can get inside SM, even fully upped SM (t3) WITHOUT hacks.
Thief
Mesmer
Guardian

How I know this is because I’ve seen Blacktide use Mesmers to Blink into the SM, a few months back.

I’ll keep an eye out for these flying vabbians, YouTube it, and post it to Anet Support.

That’s the best I can do to support your accusations.

Have fun.

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Wait wait wait… So your going to focus us because of a couple of peoples choices to do something dumb?

lol well i guess when you look at it this way. a couple of people is half the server. ^.^

Attachments:

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Wait wait wait… So your going to focus us because of a couple of peoples choices to do something dumb?

lol well i guess when you look at it this way. a couple of people is half the server. ^.^

At the best of times, 2 players is our zerg, at least we’ve got skilled players on Vabbi.

Shout outs to [LNA]‘s & [NKD]’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Of course we are going to focus you now, you have people flying into stuff. I know you lot aren’t behind it, but you’ll unfortunately feel the backlash since we need to get every point we can from Vabbi to make up for the ones we’ll loose due to this crap.

I just got back and heard which Guilds the players that were doing it were from and I’m pretty kitten surprised in all honesty.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamo.2367

Jamo.2367

Of course we are going to focus you now, you have people flying into stuff. I know you lot aren’t behind it, but you’ll unfortunately feel the backlash since we need to get every point we can from Vabbi to make up for the ones we’ll loose due to this crap.

I just got back and heard which Guilds the players that were doing it were from and I’m pretty kitten surprised in all honesty.

It’s a shame really because now whenever LNA take a random tower etc. it’ll be labeled as hackers doing it, and you didn’t lose any points it was 2 people being kittened i’d like to think that if one of them was a mesmer no one would use the portal but who knows because they ain’t

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Well fortunately LNA was NOT involved. And while it’s possible to exploit bugs to get into outer SM (which is just as bad as cheating) it is not possible afaik to get into INNER SM like said people were. And it was not 2 people, it was 5. And while I personally didn’t see them flying several people simultaneously shouted out in team chat in pretty much the exact moment that they spotted flying Vabbis in SM.

To be fair it has been a while since I saw Vabbians cheating but it’s all the worse considering what guilds were involved in this. I’m just really disappointed because you’ve been doing good enough lately without this bull kitten.

If you want to know what guilds were involved and want to see screenshots proving what I just said pm me and I’ll gladly provide that information.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

As far as I know, it’s still tier t3, so how exactly did you loose points, If it wasn’t captured. Phantom’s, I blame the phantoms!

It’s nice that you’ll all attack Vabbi now, we’ll work on WSR, then we can flip BL’s again, capture all the again, rinse and repeat? We’re all happy then! Nice idea. :P

Free WXP! Yeah Buddy!

Have fun guys!

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

As far as I know, it’s still tier t3, so how exactly did you loose points, If it wasn’t captured. Phantom’s, I blame the phantoms!

That’s not the point. Those 5 cheaters came back at least 3 times and 3 times we had to kill them. At least 20 people were busy for about an hour in Stonemist to kill all the (repeatedly returning) intruders. During this time we lost several towers to both Vabbi and WSR because we couldn’t leave SM with 5 Vabbis in and above Lords Room. So we decided we’d rather lose a couple of towers than a T3 Stonemist. Still points we weren’t able to defend because of your bullkitten trolls.
And don’t try to talk this down. 5 thieves is more than enough to take down the SM lord quickly.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Well fortunately LNA was NOT involved. And while it’s possible to exploit bugs to get into outer SM (which is just as bad as cheating) it is not possible afaik to get into INNER SM like said people were. And it was not 2 people, it was 5. And while I personally didn’t see them flying several people simultaneously shouted out in team chat in pretty much the exact moment that they spotted flying Vabbis in SM.

To be fair it has been a while since I saw Vabbians cheating but it’s all the worse considering what guilds were involved in this. I’m just really disappointed because you’ve been doing good enough lately without this bull kitten.

If you want to know what guilds were involved and want to see screenshots proving what I just said pm me and I’ll gladly provide that information.

PM me. I’ll like to see them.
I can also show you a screen shot of locations where players can enter outer & inner SM.

Actually, my 2nd account is on FoW’s realm. I could take you to the locations. So that should clear Vabbi’s recent “hacker” status, it’s such a dirty word, and clearly from what the Gunners’ Hold person said, there is more servers deserving of that title.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tzuuu.2781

Tzuuu.2781

Doesn’t matter whether it’s a glitch or hacks. If they use a glitch to get into SM they might as well hack their way in because it accomplishes the same thing

Pink Demon of Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe ):

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

That’s true, but we shouldn’t get the two mixed up, hacking is using 3rd party programs that effect the game. Injecting un-assigned code into the users memory on their machine (pc/laptop etc..).
Glitching is doing something that the game developers haven’t noticed, patched, or care about.
Exploiting a glitch is using Mesmers to to gain access to towers, keeps, SM, and portaling players in, mesmers hiding inside is all good, [LNA] on Vabbi is famous for hiding inside towers, keeps, and even SM.
I personally couldn’t care about players glitching, but I draw the line at hacking, and exploiting glitches for a mass gain, i.e. If Vabbi took your SM, I wouldn’t be seen in there, yet I would report the Mesmer for making the portal, and anyone using it.

You’re all smart people, don’t fall into the idiots corner when it comes to telling the difference.

That’s how I see it.

Have fun.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Some people need to find excuses for everything. I honestly couldn’t care less how they got in and I don’t want to know the glitches and how to exploit them. What I care about is that the guild leaders of the involved guilds (and I trust that you – as the honest player you say you are – will communicate this problem to those guild leaders) will make sure this doesn’t happen again. You know the guilds, you’ve seen the screenshots. If this happens again and the players still wear the guild tags…. well there goes your reputation.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gears.1927

Gears.1927

Hum not only on Vabbi there is something strange sometimes … not lvl 80 and legendary ?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/545809gw102.jpg

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/183029gw104.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Face it ppl. I am the most awesomest of awesome awesomeness.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Time to call the Ghostbusters! Too many mysteries going on these days.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: dJEr.6793

dJEr.6793

I understand: Fissures long been looking for an excuse to cry on the forum about how hurt we pass them in the face – have found. SM worth? He did not need us … people are jumping spell is designed to move – a bug? unlikely, and even if so, we do not use it to your advantage …
Bad when people can not control their character’s even worse when they do not know how to read the description of spells and fully achtung generally when they yell at those who have read the description – “hacker! God save us!”.
GG-HF.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

I have no idea what you just said.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

If you see suspicious of someone cheating, please address to Arena net screenshots with time, situation envolved and the place. You do your part and we (GW2 community hope Anet do their work. Remember, this is just a game for all having fun and not to be spoiled with cheaters everywhere.

About WvW, Fissure of Woe for the win

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Hum not only on Vabbi there is something strange sometimes … not lvl 80 and legendary ?

You can craft/buy a legendary and give it to a not-lvl 80 character
Where is the fow/vabbi alliance from the past? Also, it’s sad to see WSR fall down to rank 26.. Hope you guys get out sometime, enjoyed dueling some of your players.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

TyPin.9860

That alliance had only sence, when both servers where at the buttom. Now it makes more sense to me, if Vabbi and WSR teamed up against us.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Naww….. I enjoy killing WSR too much to work with them :P

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Tut tut, GJ FoW, I hide for ages in WSR’s Garrison with a small team of 4, and at the end had to be zerged to be killed.

Meh… I hope it distracted a lot of you, because it was quite fun :P

in Match-ups

TyPin.9860

No idea what u’re talking about. I was bussy killing a group of 3 Vabbi 1h ago^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Yeah, you killed me and two randoms XD

in Match-ups

TyPin.9860

That was you? Nice. I was on a rampage, cuz 2 WSR defeated me in their camp, but I was too lazy to go up to spirits again. Sry, you were the closest targets :P

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

That poor guy… lol

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

But it’s ok.. I avenged him by killing that yak! >:O

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

LMFAO thats all TSOC xD im the mesmer at the bottom of the pics, the legendary is falcon x

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Match-ups

Posted by: AshleyFenton.5301

AshleyFenton.5301

just to let everyone knows FoW dont need to cheat. Gwalchgwn.1659 post about is wrong, i have transmutated my sunrise to my mesmer just for leveling. He still got beat though xD

TSOC leader & FoW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: AshleyFenton.5301

AshleyFenton.5301

Gwalchgwn.1659 post is a bit extreme thinking FoW need to cheat to beat him. Its a transmutated sunrise off my warrior, just to make my mesmer more fun to level. -_- didnt know that was a crime. lol

TSOC leader & FoW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: mr regal.2704

mr regal.2704

whoooo TSOC are famous,too bad you can’t see my bear’s name

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Gwalchgwn.1659 post is a bit extreme thinking FoW need to cheat to beat him. Its a transmutated sunrise off my warrior, just to make my mesmer more fun to level. -_- didnt know that was a crime. lol

LoL that’s awesome and kittened at the same time bro

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

LoL that’s awesome and kittened at the same time bro

meh he did it too outshine MY mesmer xD im the guy with the exact same outfit but no legendary :P

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have accomplished my goal with about 5 friends. it took a couple hours of defending our BL but we achieved it.

<<<<<< Pic Below! >>>>>>>

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

P.S. just so we all know it’s the T3 garri that may be gone when I get off work in about 8ish hours. ^.^

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

youre hiding a camp at the bottom, im sorry but i have trust issues xD

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

youre hiding a camp at the bottom, im sorry but i have trust issues xD

lol well if you zoom in on bluelake you will see 2 yaks. one came from the south the other from bluewater.

^.^

in Match-ups

RedCobra.7693

darn you’re good :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Could you at least delete your posts after noticing that you made a mistake? I was defending you back there and now ppl who don’t read the original posts will think bad of me

(I said that Ashley got that legendary by transmuting it or buying it, that he wasn’t hacking like someone ELSE said. Also, i’m not even on fow/wsr/vabbi, I’m from rof … I just have sympathy for fow and vabbi past few months and like checking up on them)

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

@ WSR: Are you serious that 7 ppl of our RBh guild were able to take out 30 ppl of you at Bluelake? Was so much fun to fight you c:

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pewintodo.4138

Pewintodo.4138

I followed wsr into veloka the other day and hid behind a column at the supply hut. I couldn’t beleive it when about a dozen people came back down and they all ran past me. Must remember to pick up my watchwork portal before I try that again.

Thanks also to those die hard Vabbians who were around last night when I got to try out my commander pin. There were only 4 of us when we took our garrison back and about a dozen at best. We managed to keep our garrison & hills while I was there but the highlight for me was hammering one of those wsr guys off the bridge between hills & bluelake. So much fun I forgot to send Hybrid some more onions