1/3/14: GoM vs. FC vs. NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey guys! I’m looking forward to a fun matchup! Good luck to all you guys!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Why do you always make a second match-up thread?
The first one is here.

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashtheboo.1062

Vashtheboo.1062

GJ GOM hacking through NW gate

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Hi:

We don’t condone cheating, but how exactly do you know he wasn’t hiding in there already? Not sure where you show the actual part where that person does something wrong…

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

So I hurd u lyk zerging

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Hi:

We don’t condone cheating, but how exactly do you know he wasn’t hiding in there already? Not sure where you show the actual part where that person does something wrong…

Someone stood in a tower until it got reinforced walls to port people in?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Hi:

It’s likely that an upgrade had just finished, but it’s certainly plausible that a player could just simply hide in there for that long. It’s an insanely boring way to play a video game, in my opinion, but apparently pretty popular given that guilds like [WZ] will eagerly dead-camp a water gate all week long if they could.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

So I hurd u lyk zerging

I’m in that picture! Yay for me! I port golems good!

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Hi:

I kid with one of the Ash mesmers about how we left her in Bay one time for 4 hours….and never showed up to take the port…so yeah.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

So I hurd u lyk zerging

Actually, I don’t

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Hi:

I kid with one of the Ash mesmers about how we left her in Bay one time for 4 hours….and never showed up to take the port…so yeah.

I can confirm; similar things have happened to me before

After about an hour of waiting one time, I alt+tab’d. When I came back, I was dead.
(At that point, it was sort of a relief!)

Also, I’ve had plenty of fun this week on fc’s bl! There always seems to be something going on in each of the borderlands this week, so I couldn’t really ask for more

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaco.9856

kaco.9856

Hi:

Gate was taken down ( not that hard really ) mesmer stayed inside some blind person repaired gate and left then we came back in.

Unless you have video proof of anyone from any server exploiting then I suggest you keep it to yourself as one of the most common ways to divert attention from yourself doing it is to point fingers elsewhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

So this happened on Saturday afternoon… NSP decided to siege up a camp and stay there for quite a while. We finally decided to build two omega golems and portal in to the camp to take it back

MeSi must have been very bored.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

Lol so NSP needed 100 ppl and golems to take our garrison. Hope you guys are proud that you need so many people and golems. Why don’t you try this in the evenings when we at least have half your numbers? Why dont you do this to FC who has your numbers?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashtheboo.1062

Vashtheboo.1062

Hi:

Because I was in the tower while he was outside and he double rolled glitched through the invisible door, I blame anet for not fixing the bug.

Yes in the screen shot the door is visible but if you want to go and ask the 8 or so other FC people that were actually there they would say the same thing.

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

So NSP are currently fully commited to GoM BL so now would be a great time for FC and GoM to hit their BL and EB keep

in Match-ups

Razamatazz.9628

Lol so NSP needed 100 ppl and golems to take our garrison. Hope you guys are proud that you need so many people and golems. Why don’t you try this in the evenings when we at least have half your numbers? Why dont you do this to FC who has your numbers?

Not just your garrison, but bay and hills too. If they’re not ours already I’d head there now. I’m not even at home and I can tell ya what’s going on. When prime time rolls around tonight and your keeps are all paper you’ll realize why we’re doing what we’re doing. It’s nothing personal man, but we want to grind you to dust beneath our heel, I’d assume the feeling is mutual, right?

Any who, beware the golem rush, you never know when we’ll roll it through again. But if Ihad to bet, II’d say shortly after you retake all your keeps, just in time to stop those upgrades.

Maybe I’ll even get to show you my new finisher I bought tonight. I got it just for you guys, I’m pretty sure you’ll like it. See you(r dead corpse) on the battlefield.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

So this is just a repeat of last week for Northern Shiverpeaks?

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m disappointed at the severe lack of SPCA, SPLT, XOXO, and TM in this matchup. Where did they all go? I’m not supposed to feel this safe when solo-roaming against NSP.

in Match-ups

Razamatazz.9628

XOXO split and the remaining members left the server from what I can gather. Others, I dunno.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

NSPs prime time is our off time every server knows our off time and the big ones seem to only take stuff then. Good luck with your new finisher just be sure that you outnumber us at least 3 to 1 so you have a chance to use it.

in Match-ups

rhapsody.3615

They seem to have more numbers this week that I remember seeing last week. Last night, we all seemed to have even numbers. The fight in GoM’s bay was fun, as well as NSP’s hills. Keep coming out guys, it’s a fun week!

in Match-ups

Razamatazz.9628

NSPs prime time is our off time every server knows our off time and the big ones seem to only take stuff then. Good luck with your new finisher just be sure that you outnumber us at least 3 to 1 so you have a chance to use it.

Should I bring golems too? Just to be safe.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

Razamatazz.9628

They seem to have more numbers this week that I remember seeing last week. Last night, we all seemed to have even numbers. The fight in GoM’s bay was fun, as well as NSP’s hills. Keep coming out guys, it’s a fun week!

Yeah, we definitely dropped off quite a bit during the holiday season, didn’t seem like there was much zeal for WvW during that time. I know my guild has had less determination during the last few weeks, but we’re planning to start pushing harder again now. I’m sure it’s been kind of like that across all servers recently. Hopefully this is where things start pucking up again. You should see a good showing tonight from us, we’ve got some plans.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Song to other servers; Tis the season to be with family Tralalalalaaa laa laa la Nope.

Too much crying, we ain’t even trying, achieve points be flying, WvW iss dyyyiiinnggg

-Rob 1991-2098
#Timetravel #yolo #terminatorwuzreal #sellallappleshares

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

Song to other servers; Tis the season to be with family Tralalalalaaa laa laa la Nope.

Too much crying, we ain’t even trying, achieve points be flying, WvW iss dyyyiiinnggg

-Rob 1991-2098

Lol we can see what you mean when you wont touch FC I can only assume because they match you in numbers and you cant win with what you plan tonight which is why both FC and NSP will zerg us again.

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

-Rob 1991-2098

Lol we can see what you mean when you wont touch FC I can only assume because they match you in numbers and you cant win with what you plan tonight which is why both FC and NSP will zerg us again.

Well they’ve been outnumbering us at times badly and have wiped the main zerg more than once. But the majority of their players are still tactless and awful, more so than usual server pugs. If you get them on their own or in small groups its pretty easy loot bag time.
Although NSP will always be a small player base strong skill set server.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Just a bit ago, on FC’s bl, a clash of epic proportions commenced. I, your reporter, fil, covered the event in all its massive scope.

At approximately 7:20pm server time, the two enemy generals marched forth to wish the other the best of luck. They returned to their respective army untouched. From this time, they began to initiate their tribal dances; an Os member appeared to be severely inebriated, as he toppled over and rolled down the hill, disregarded by his frenzied comrades. With the dances having ceased, the fight was soon to begin. Tactfully, the WZ commander strove to swiftly take the high ground and from there to batter through the enemy’s back line. Os pulled back a slight bit, but then surged forth with vigor and might head-on into the onslaught. Many casualties resulted, included the death of Os Guild’s beloved mascot, Toto the dog. After many such forward assaults and tactical retreats, the battle was concluded. The survivors decided that all is vain and instead partook of tea thereafter.

Just kidding they ran into each other and it was pretty.

Even though I too died, I made friends with my murderer. That’s called looking on the bright side

Attachments:

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

-Rob 1991-2098

Well they’ve been outnumbering us at times badly and have wiped the main zerg more than once. But the majority of their players are still tactless and awful, more so than usual server pugs. If you get them on their own or in small groups its pretty easy loot bag time.

from our point of view we’ve found that Os has no skilled players and have been told they don’t gvg.. (which is ok). however, don’t say NSP has a strong skill set server just because you have (had) a few good players from guilds like tM and formally XOXO

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

-Rob 1991-2098

from our point of view we’ve found that Os has no skilled players and have been told they don’t gvg.. (which is ok). however, don’t say NSP has a strong skill set server just because you have (had) a few good players from guilds like tM and formally XOXO

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Razamatazz.9628

-Rob 1991-2098

ZING!!! Wait, you’re making fun of me… Well, uhhh, uhhh, even if we’re not skilled we can make up for it with numbers, siege, and cheese builds! So there! Ha! Take that!

I feel better now, I really showed them.

On a serious note, some fun times last night. I had to get off earlier than I wanted but some good fights and a lot of pressure on us in GoM’s BL to retake Bay once we got it. I don’t think I stopped running from north to south gate once after we had it for like 5 mins. I also liked the catapult on the boat trick, that was neat. Was a bunch of you in there when you guys took it back, never a dishonor to go down fighting against those odds. Keep up the fight GoM, I’ll try to get us to start pushing on FC next (as I’ll advised as it may be. :P)

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

-Rob 1991-2098

ZING!!! Wait, you’re making fun of me… Well, uhhh, uhhh, even if we’re not skilled we can make up for it with numbers, siege, and cheese builds! So there! Ha! Take that!

On a serious note, some fun times last night. I had to get off earlier than I wanted but some good fights and a lot of pressure on us in GoM’s BL to retake Bay once we got it. I don’t think I stopped running from north to south gate once after we had it for like 5 mins. I also liked the catapult on the boat trick, that was neat. Was a bunch of you in there when you guys took it back, never a dishonor to go down fighting against those odds. Keep up the fight GoM, I’ll try to get us to start pushing on FC next (as I’ll advised as it may be. :P)

Awe, I was under the impression everyone thought XOXO sucked.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

(edited by AKLbow.2463)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I’m disappointed at the severe lack of SPCA, SPLT, XOXO, and TM in this matchup. Where did they all go? I’m not supposed to feel this safe when solo-roaming against NSP.

I’m surprised as well. I’ve seen maybe one tM, one SPCA, and one SPLT the entire match so far. I don’t think I’ve seen any Holy either. Where are all my pals?

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

NSP and GoM have both made large pushes on our BL. NSP last night at bay with 5-6 omegas and 40+ blob. Got wiped.

Night before GoM with two 30+ zergs for an hour ending up capping 2 towers total.

I’m very proud of our defenders this week. Both servers are being quite aggressive. Although NSP zergs often fighting like kittenes running away to the nearest tower and/or building siege in open field combat…. it’s not illegal just lame

in Match-ups

rhapsody.3615

-Rob 1991-2098

Bring it on! I wish all sides, my server included, didn’t give up so easily when they fail at one attempt. I was there last night when NSP tried to golem rush, and that was a lot of fun. Most of the night seemed to be bouncing back and forth between SMC and our home keeps. We’vs had waypointed keeps for far too long, don’t you think?

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

-Rob 1991-2098

So, Yes you wont fight FC because they have even numbers and you have 4x ours and still need a golem rush to win. Thanks for the confirmation.

Remember you need at least 60 people because when you only brought 40 people and 10 golems the first night to garri we wiped ya in the lord room.

With 20 guys.

And since you like rapping so much

OS spends all their gold, on omegas makes them feel so bold, need them to fight a paper gom Dam that’s gotta be getting old, Fergie keeps got waypoints for so long they growin mold.

But Birdsong talks he chirps he chatters, Think he must be drinkin mercury from a platter, Brain is rotted like a mad hatter, your boasts are thin and they don’t matter. Come back when you’ve done something worthy, not the latter.

T:LR? Don’t like verisimilitude? Sorry, guess I was bein Rude. Birdsong you admitted to running from a real fight dude.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

-Rob 1991-2098

Call out guilds eh?
Least youve heard of mine, I’ve no idea who yours is. Do you play even WvW? lel

@Easterbunny.6170
So many tears right now. I can attack who I want to, sorry for breaking some secret code LOL. No one really cares about who wins what matchup, loot bags are loot bags. You farm the easiest keeps, welcome to GW2. I guess youre new.
I wasn’t even there on reset. Was Os Guild even there?
Y U RHYME SO BAD
Y U NO GET FACTS RYT
Y U POST ON FORUMS

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

NSP and GoM have both made large pushes on our BL. NSP last night at bay with 5-6 omegas and 40+ blob. Got wiped.

Night before GoM with two 30+ zergs for an hour ending up capping 2 towers total.

I’m very proud of our defenders this week. Both servers are being quite aggressive. Although NSP zergs often fighting like kittenes running away to the nearest tower and/or building siege in open field combat…. it’s not illegal just lame

Aye I was in one of the 30+ zergs. The one actually trying to do something. The other was a training group heh.

That doesn’t take away from the achievement. Your scouting was impeccable.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Vash: That simply sucks then

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

our response time is faster than its ever been!! we went from outnumbered buff to queued in like 5-10 minutes.

we appear to have more people than we actually do. watch closely, we’ll start to look familiar.

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

-Rob 1991-2098

Call out guilds eh?
Least youve heard of mine, I’ve no idea who yours is. Do you play WvW? lel

@Easterbunny.6170
So many tears right now. I can attack who I want to, sorry for breaking some secret code LOL. No one really cares about who wins what matchup, loot bags are loot bags. You farm the easiest keeps, welcome to GW2. I guess youre new.
I wasn’t even there on reset. Was Os Guild even there?
Y U RHYME SO BAD
Y U NO GET FACTS RYT
Y U POST ON FORUMS

Actually, no, I personally try to come up with ways to crack the walnut instead of the Egg. Strategically farming only the easy side is a way to get at best 2nd place.

That is certainly the expedient way to state that you know you absolutely cannot win so why bother. I can understand that. It can be more fun. But its not factual. Ideally you want 2 sides paper and yours…not.

But hey that’s my personal feelings on how I personally want to play this game. I never play for 2nd or last place regardless of the day or the points. I’m always trying to break whatever the other guys are successfully doing, and if possible use it myself.

If you find the kind of fights your creating fun, more power to you. I do not personally like doing that.

And hey, lets be sure we both understand I am not dissing your guild. I was the only one in hills when you got everyone to go to bay, and I just checked on a hunch. Im sure I hurt the ears of many a 12 year old with my curses in /t. I also was the necro you guys pulled off the arrowcarts at garrison SE gate when you first got there.

You guys play well, your just not playing for first. That I don’t respect.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

our response time is faster than its ever been!! we went from outnumbered buff to queued in like 5-10 minutes.

we appear to have more people than we actually do. watch closely, we’ll start to look familiar.

Nah we knew it was the EB group. Tell your scouts I will pay them to move and be our scouts :p

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Actually, no, I personally try to come up with ways to crack the walnut instead of the Egg. Strategically farming only the easy side is a way to get at best 2nd place.

That is certainly the expedient way to state that you know you absolutely cannot win so why bother. I can understand that. It can be more fun. But its not factual. Ideally you want 2 sides paper and yours…not.

But hey that’s my personal feelings on how I personally want to play this game. I never play for 2nd or last place regardless of the day or the points. I’m always trying to break whatever the other guys are successfully doing, and if possible use it myself.

If you find the kind of fights your creating fun, more power to you. I do not personally like doing that.

Clearly you have trouble reading so I will requote my post a discuss the highlighted area.

No one really cares about who wins what matchup, loot bags are loot bags. You farm the easiest keeps, welcome to GW2. I guess youre new.

As stated above. I really don’t play for 2nd place. I really don’t care if we come 3rd place. I really dont care if we come 1st place.
Do you know why new person? Because I’ve been here since headstart playing pure WvW, and when they introduced the random element to the Glicko 2 system to remove stale matchups it made the whole thing irrelevant.
This week we’re matched up with GoM and FC, guaranteeing that we’re going to lose evolution no matter where we finish. Maybe next week we will fight BP or DB? Why not both and we will gain evolution even if we’re dead last. So you see its a dice roll and you get what youre given as the general standard of WvW doesn’t change on a server without serious overhaul. Kudos to anyone who tries.
You gain nothing from coming first place anyway, if you did then maybe that would be the incentive.

So you see. I play for the people wanting to lvl characters, gain karma, Wexp train, loot bags and well laughing in general at NSP Teamspeak shenanigans.
So why not pick the easiest target. In a real fight you don’t attack someone stronger than you anyway, thats called idiocy not bravery.
Everyone who knows and has been here throughout WvW doesn’t care about your respect or your playstyle. I farm for my server, not for yours.
This isn’t really open for discussion btw, read it and just accept it.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

actually we were hitting hills in NSP BL when we got called back to defend

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Birdsong you and I will absolutely never see eye to eye on this. What you find fun is a polar opposite to what I find fun. But, if that’s fun for you, as I said, more power to ya.

Basically the same reason I am almost never in EB. I don’t like large level Zerging. Not my style.

But, just because you believe something does not make it fact. That’s just arrogance. I can respect your viewpoint and still not agree with it.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

actually we were hitting hills in NSP BL when we got called back to defend

Ah nice. TBH Its those scouts and siege refreshers that are your sides heros this week though

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo i love pvp

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

helo i love pvp

pvp spoke to me earlier, sorry bro me and her are kinda an item now.

But, just because you believe something does not make it fact. That’s just arrogance. I can respect your viewpoint and still not agree with it.

Its not a viewpoint. I told you how the system works. Nullifying your opinion.
Blame Anet they designed it.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

@ Easterbunny – Birdsong’s value is limited to searching for .gif files, exciting nerds, and trolling.

Respecting his viewpoint was your first mistake.

I don’t even read his posts if they don’t include a .gif file because that means he’s being lazy.

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

@ Easterbunny – Birdsong’s value is limited to searching for .gif files, exciting nerds, and trolling.

Respecting his viewpoint was your first mistake.

I don’t even read his posts if they don’t include a .gif file because that means he’s being lazy.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild