10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

[Mend] Had fun tonight, Nice fights from [TG] and [ING] from DB. [Pink} from BP omg, you guys are massive, Half of you didnt even load on my screen most of the time. [SIC] could improve a bit from what we’ve seen tonight.

Goodfights to you too, and to the rest of IOJ that we fought tonight. Was fun to fight [Mend] at Ogres.

And to BP, your EBG zerg was massive at the start of our [ING] raid. lol

It’s been a very fun matchup, thanks to all for the fights throughout the week. Unfortunately our rest day is Thursdays until reset but you’ll still see our members around.

Have fun all.

Ahh yes the Ogres :P We thought we had you there, but turns out most of you regrouped behind and it was just pugs we killed xD

Nice job being smarter then the rest of DB and jumping behind us in your Keep as well. Sadly many people dont try to jump, they try to attack from there, but rarely jump xD

If you’re talking about when you guys were at watergate, you guys held that position for awhile with good AC cover. That was a pretty difficult spot for us to attack.

As for the pugs, cant really do much to help them since only the [ING] can hear me talk on TS

Yep thats where Im talking about :P

Oh, and we’ll have the video up on our website that will include the Ogres fight. You guys can check it out if you want, but its in our POV obviously. Just putting it out there incase you’re interested lol. It will be up in less than an hour.

Our leader is composing a new Video as well Idk when it will be up, You can see us farming upwards of 350-400 BP in SM when it is up

thats alot.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

What the………….

Seems like a lot has changed in such a short amount of time

We lost SE and CORE, they bailed from the server.

[IoJ]

SE-> EU Server for easy night caps.
CORE-> FA to try and upset SBI winning I assume
PPK-> FC to boost their wvw numbers to try and win Bronze I assume
SIC-> BP
ERPn-> BP

Remaining Large Strictly WvW Guilds: Mend and PwN

HARD is still here as well. (Didnt list above cause PvX sorry :P)
RUN still here.
BUNs still here.

Anyone looking to get into WvW or is looking for a guild after many of those left Look into Mend or HARD.

RUN is also strictly WvW only but we have a 50 man roster with each members main focus on defense and roaming in the spare time.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

[Mend] Had fun tonight, Nice fights from [TG] and [ING] from DB. [Pink} from BP omg, you guys are massive, Half of you didnt even load on my screen most of the time. [SIC] could improve a bit from what we’ve seen tonight.

Goodfights to you too, and to the rest of IOJ that we fought tonight. Was fun to fight [Mend] at Ogres.

It’s been a very fun matchup, thanks to all for the fights throughout the week. Unfortunately our rest day is Thursdays until reset but you’ll still see our members around.

Have fun all.

Ahh yes the Ogres :P We thought we had you there, but turns out most of you regrouped behind and it was just pugs we killed xD

Nice job being smarter then the rest of DB and jumping behind us in your Keep as well. Sadly many people dont try to jump, they try to attack from there, but rarely jump xD

If you’re talking about when you guys were at watergate, you guys held that position for awhile with good AC cover. That was a pretty difficult spot for us to attack.

As for the pugs, cant really do much to help them since only the [ING] can hear me talk on TS

Oh, and we’ll have the video up on our website that will include the Ogres fight. You guys can check it out if you want, but its in our POV obviously. Just putting it out there incase you’re interested lol. It will be up in less than an hour.

Here is that video of ING v MEND at Orgath

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Have fun all.

Yeah, having watched the video, it looked pretty grim for us until the regroup behind the hut.

Goodfight [Mend].

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Haha yea, I have run a pink army where we all wear pink dye in WVW and form a big group and have a good time, it’s a once a week thing that we do, we say it’s for breast cancer awareness.
But tonight I decided to make a guild for the once a week pink Zerg, Tonight we had 67 in the teamspeak channel and 75 people that were in the PINK guild repping following us around xD if we get a video edited before reset we will post it on the thread here in case u guys want to see it from our side

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Haha yea, I have run a pink army where we all wear pink dye in WVW and form a big group and have a good time, it’s a once a week thing that we do, we say it’s for breast cancer awareness.
But tonight I decided to make a guild for the once a week pink Zerg, Tonight we had 67 in the teamspeak channel and 75 people that were in the PINK guild repping following us around xD if we get a video edited before reset we will post it on the thread here in case u guys want to see it from our side

Stuff like that is very fun, although why pink when you can rainbow raid

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

I have run a pink army where we all wear pink dye in WVW and form a big group

This in on Wednesdays right? Please tell me it’s on Wednesdays!

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Mad?

From your post I’d wager you enjoy kicking puppies and pushing down the elderly.

We are all terribly impressed with your bloated population and ability to zerg maps. /golf clap.

And to answer…not really mad. Just extremely bored with this match up and the inability of two of the servers to really do anything without being turned into a greasy stain in the wake of the third’s obscene coverage and scenery chewing zergs.

Congratulations on your transfers!

btw: Nice fights with DB this week! Look forward to more in the future!

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

Mad?

From your post I’d wager you enjoy kicking puppies and pushing down the elderly.

We are all terribly impressed with your bloated population and ability to zerg maps. /golf clap.

And to answer…not really mad. Just extremely bored with this match up and the inability of two of the servers to really do anything without being turned into a greasy stain in the wake of the third’s obscene coverage and scenery chewing zergs.

Congratulations on your transfers!

btw: Nice fights with DB this week! Look forward to more in the future!

Attachments:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Was a fun match up. IoJ and DB kept it classy. Y’all are alright. Its a shame your servers have so many people jumping from them. BP has been their before and we know it blows. Its a real shame this league business has locked you into 2 months of pain. However, it could very well make you all the better for it. BP went through several months of being face rolled over the spring and summer when we first moved into Tier 5. We emerged from that much stronger, and with a new appreciation for second place, which IMO, goes to the server that does not cave or fairweather in an otherwise brutal match up.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

What the………….

[IoJ]

SIC-> BP
ERPn-> BP

RUN still here.
BUNs still here.

Anyone looking to get into WvW or is looking for a guild after many of those left Look into Mend or HARD.

So depressing. IoJ was shaping up nicely it looked from the outside. Good competition and cool. Stupid RNG, stupid leagues.

I better stop there else I’ll get permabanned.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Honestly, IOJ is still competitive and capable against foes with similar population bases. I hope that we don’t get too bogged down with the numbers because of a few bad apples finding their way to other servers. I mean come on. We’re still feisty enough to liberate the captured targets from the zerg monsters fairly quickly. We’re quick, agile and have some brilliant commanders getting us around the map.

I’m looking forward to more fights – fights that are a bit more balanced so that we can play all facets of WvWvW. And honestly…BP has been terrible about cleaning up after themselves when they take our towers. Could we ask that you kindly take your soiled undergarmets with you, remove the pizza boxes and refrain from leaving your “Charrs Gone Wild Summer Edition” videos in the players. Poor Commander Honeybuns was quite taken aback when we fired up the tube to watch re-runs of Downton Abbey and we were greeted with Charr naughty bits.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Have fun all.

Yeah, having watched the video, it looked pretty grim for us until the regroup behind the hut.

Goodfight [Mend].

Yeah we lost sight of you when you went to restack cause of the kitten pugs with you still attacking us x_x Annoying little buggahs.

Isle Of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

What the………….

[IoJ]

SIC-> BP
ERPn-> BP

RUN still here.
BUNs still here.

BUNS! IoJ forever!

<3

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

Post it! Love to see other guild(s)/server(s) points of view, btw hello Justice, long time no see

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

What the………….

[IoJ]

SIC-> BP
ERPn-> BP

RUN still here.
BUNs still here.

I can speak for [SE] on this yes we went to EU and it has been interesting to say the least trust me though this is not the last time the NA servers will see us. Also IOJ was looking very strong hell we beat BP and CD 2 weeks ago had us all going wait what just happened then somewhere between there and now it seemed like everyone put down their swords and dropped their pants around their ankles. For everyone sticking it out you have nothing but respect from me. Best of luck to everyone in the silver leagues. See you next season or sooner unless the EU is awesome (to soon to decide) or our want to bash DH over the head puts us in bronze league.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

What the………….

[IoJ]

SIC-> BP
ERPn-> BP

RUN still here.
BUNs still here.

I can speak for [SE] on this yes we went to EU and it has been interesting to say the least trust me though this is not the last time the NA servers will see us. Also IOJ was looking very strong hell we beat BP and CD 2 weeks ago had us all going wait what just happened then somewhere between there and now it seemed like everyone put down their swords and dropped their pants around their ankles. For everyone sticking it out you have nothing but respect from me. Best of luck to everyone in the silver leagues. See you next season or sooner unless the EU is awesome (to soon to decide) or our want to bash DH over the head puts us in bronze league.

I will admit that BP has seen a healthy amount of population increase since the last time you won on us, however I’ve also seen a steady amount of regulars that weren’t out previously out again. Not saying this is “what just happened” but I’m going to say that it’s likely BOTH the returning players (for whatever reason, fairweather, leagues now 3 levels, etc) and the infusion of new blood has bolstered our community a bit. We had over 400 people in Teamspeak last reset; that’s a new record by all means… so I know that we definitely have new blood.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Sorry to all the people who i’ve turned into a moose on over the day. I just couldn’t resist the temptation of all those ramatonic stomps you were giving us.

Also, @all VP guardians. Please put some dmg into your builds, its fun chasing you around when you get seperated but dam does it make the 1v1’s boring.

Much love,
Your supreme overlord Moose

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Looks like BP superior numbers have logged on, cheers!

Giving me a chance to work on my 1 vs zerg skills while being outnumbered.

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

thanks for the 1v1s, 3v3s, 4v4s SYN

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Uhhhhhhh, what?

Attachments:

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

So here we are, being all sneaking, stealth sniping IoJ’s Garrison.
And then we see this: (image).

Well played, BP. Way to one up us, going straight for their Citadel.

~ Kovu

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

~ Kovu

I call shenanigans.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

~ Kovu

That was so funny lol.. Funniest night in my WvW history I think.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiraling.6183

spiraling.6183

~ Kovu

Ok I admit I was a little bit like a kid jumping into a big pile of leaves and flailing around when I saw your group moving through the invulnerable areas up north. xDDD Just dove in and pewpew’d indiscriminately….. I didn’t accomplish anything, but it was good for a giggle <3

Asyrin Spiral || (F) Human Mesmer (and bear cub!)
Formerly NSP || Wandering in IoJ [DAZE] [EVx]
… ohai friend <3 …

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

~ Kovu

Ok I admit I was a little bit like a kid jumping into a big pile of leaves and flailing around when I saw your group moving through the invulnerable areas up north. xDDD Just dove in and pewpew’d indiscriminately….. I didn’t accomplish anything, but it was good for a giggle <3

It was pretty funny, it was nice talking to you in party for a few minutes too haha..

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Yeah, it was really fun last night. BP also has soo many people scouting. I can never find towers I could ninja. There were people sitting in most of the towers.

Idk how people find scouting fun like that. When I go camp flipping I’ll complete my round and the same guy will be there.

Regardless… it explains how BP kept responding so quickly. Every night I was on, we were getting up to the second updates from scouts in atleast 2-3 maps at once. (well maybe only 2 since our home BL was bugged with lag). The updates even get a little annoying at times when we’re getting yanked all over the mists responding to them. But I think the score speaks for itself.

We had over 400 people in Teamspeak last reset; that’s a new record by all means… so I know that we definitely have new blood.

Been on BP for months now… just never used the Teamspeak regularly (for anything besides guild missions on sunday) until this week. The swell in coverage is just as much organic or “home grown” as it is from ….transfers.

(edited by ilr.9675)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Sorry to all the people who i’ve turned into a moose on over the day. I just couldn’t resist the temptation of all those ramatonic stomps you were giving us.

Also, @all VP guardians. Please put some dmg into your builds, its fun chasing you around when you get seperated but dam does it make the 1v1’s boring.

Much love,

Our guardians, including myself, generally run support builds. These might not be interesting for you to fight in a 1v1 situation. Probably pretty hard to kill.

Lets face it though, when you try to come at us with even numbers, even outnumber us by quit a lot, you rarely come out on top.

Team builds are OP

Thanks for your advice on having more damage but I think we will just carry on as we are. Seems to work just fine for us.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

There are a few that meet that description. If a kite was deployed at anytime it was Snacks.

Pretty sure he had a greatsaw chainsword skin

The Norn description was still not entirely decisive, but there’s only one that has the chainsaw greatsword … sounds like you had the misfortune of running into Snàcks

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

It was a brief ownership, but we’ll take it.

Edit— Also, I’m a roaming ranger. If you want to 1v1 message me.

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Its is a Borlis Tradition that, when everything else has been flipped, to go for the Enemy Citadel. We’ve never capped it yet, but one day soon Borlis will destroy an enemy Citadel waypoint. We believe.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

BP I hope you guys get off karma train mentality by reset tomorrow. 25 of us in garri held back 50+ of you AFTER siege was destroyed for quite a while. Only after out tanks went down after a poor push I’ll admit on our part, did you get in— 5 minutes after.

On other notes good fights tonight HK and all that were with them at hills and water camp.

Apologies to the SIC engi I killed earlier 1v1 on my level 13 necro.

Poor showing by some db guilds emote spamming after they killed me 5v1 on my up level. Sad to see such great guilds and such poor ones on the same server.

Over all great week. Mend had fun fighting everyone whether we won or lost. Good luck to everyone in the leagues. Look forward to fighting you all soon!!

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Really, not enough detail there Banzie. I expected better.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

BP I hope you guys get off karma train mentality by reset tomorrow. 25 of us in garri held back 50+ of you AFTER siege was destroyed for quite a while. Only after out tanks went down after a poor push I’ll admit on our part, did you get in— 5 minutes after.

On other notes good fights tonight HK and all that were with them at hills and water camp.

Poor showing by some db guilds emote spamming after they killed me 5v1 on my up level. Sad to see such great guilds and such poor ones on the same server.

Over all great week. Mend had fun fighting everyone whether we won or lost. Good luck to everyone in the leagues. Look forward to fighting you all soon!!

It was a commander hat party (i am sure the videos will be coming soon). We were not actually playing for keeps, just having fun. Nice flame ram by the way. I approve. You guys are learning to love the ram. This is very good. The ram is full of awesome and win. Also, dead bodies. I must confess that ram added my body to the pile.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Much love,

Our guardians, including myself, generally run support builds. These might not be interesting for you to fight in a 1v1 situation. Probably pretty hard to kill.

Lets face it though, when you try to come at us with even numbers, even outnumber us by quit a lot, you rarely come out on top.

Team builds are OP

Thanks for your advice on having more damage but I think we will just carry on as we are. Seems to work just fine for us.

/salute

What’s the point of having support guardians if your own guildies leave you alone to go off and gank someone? It’s happened a lot that I’v seen where your damage dealers run off to gank someone, end up dying and leaving the support guards to deal with an unfair fight.
The times where I have seen VP stay focused and grouped, yes your skills are pretty good, not many guilds stop to focus res a downed ally which makes it hard for enemies to actually stomp.

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

There are a few that meet that description. If a kite was deployed at anytime it was Snacks.

The Norn description was still not entirely decisive, but there’s only one that has the chainsaw greatsword … sounds like you had the misfortune of running into Snàcks

EXTREME misfortune but was a great learning curve for myself and my own warrior, the ascalonian ghost war is also amazing! ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

MEND, I know finally killing 1 of us (maybe) is some huge deal for you so I think we should thus forth remember 10/17 as the day you finally got 1 kill in wvw that was not vs an NPC (again maybe)

Dude you are not even that good at PPT either. What are you going to do now that CORE is gone and you can’t hide behind them?

Ah questions i’m sure you are fast trying to answer. Until than, I mean. You might actually have to use skills on your bar against guilds. Scary thoughts i know.

Until than, here you go, no the video is not entirely farming you guys. It’s not worth my time to make something like that. There were MUCH better guilds in this match-up that were far more fun to actually fight. Like CRIT. They were fun. You guys removed Derv and got much better.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

(edited by Loken.9724)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: spalt.6938

spalt.6938

I don’t think I’ve logged on once this week without having the outnumbered buff in EB the whole time. >.<

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

MEND, I know finally killing 1 of us (maybe) is some huge deal for you so I think we should thus forth remember 10/17 as the day you finally got 1 kill in wvw that was not vs an NPC (again maybe)

Dude you are not even that good at PPT either. What are you going to do now that CORE is gone and you can’t hide behind them?

Ah questions i’m sure you are fast trying to answer. Until than, I mean. You might actually have to use skills on your bar against guilds. Scary thoughts i know.

Until than, here you go, no the video is not entirely farming you guys. It’s not worth my time to make something like that. There were MUCH better guilds in this match-up that were far more fun to actually fight. Like CRIT. They were fun. You guys removed Derv and got much better.

Hey Alaric. It says that’s your first 4 hours on BP. I see you wiped MEND, but what happened to the hour or so CORE wiped you? Hell. We even sniped you with glass cannon rifle warriors. I’ll give you the fights against CRIT. They are pretty darn good. But don’t just edit out hours of footage and claim that it was like that all night.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hey Alaric. It says that’s your first 4 hours on BP. I see you wiped MEND, but what happened to the hour or so CORE wiped you? Hell. We even sniped you with glass cannon rifle warriors. I’ll give you the fights against CRIT. They are pretty darn good. But don’t just edit out hours of footage and claim that it was like that all night.

Oooooh. T-T-T-Tibstriked!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

SIC and Co, thanks for the fun fights in BL tonight. BP, good luck with leagues coming up, your server will be interesting to follow as the season progresses.

Cheers

Epsilon
Mag/FA

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

Hey Alaric. It says that’s your first 4 hours on BP. I see you wiped MEND, but what happened to the hour or so CORE wiped you?

Feel free to edit and post video of our fights if you like, but I don’t think it’s very impressive or entertaining. Who wants to watch a few rounds of 10 v 20 where the 20 come out on top?

We’ll apparently get a rematch soon enough since FA will be Silver League too. Perhaps we’ll get a more video-worthy fight then.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

Well we had some fun with golems today, first started with capping overlook with 11 omegas, then it followed up with well…this

[img]http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1382088584_gw080.jpg[/img]

Attachments:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Much love,

Team builds are OP

/salute

What’s the point of having support guardians if your own guildies leave you alone to go off and gank someone? It’s happened a lot that I’v seen where your damage dealers run off to gank someone, end up dying and leaving the support guards to deal with an unfair fight.
The times where I have seen VP stay focused and grouped, yes your skills are pretty good, not many guilds stop to focus res a downed ally which makes it hard for enemies to actually stomp.

EXTREME misfortune but was a great learning curve for myself and my own warrior, the ascalonian ghost war is also amazing! ^.^

I agree that occasionally our focus isn’t up to our normal standards and this is something we are working on, but sometimes we are just out for a laugh and are not taking things very seriously. I wouldn’t want to run some ultra serious guild that doesn’t have a mess about now and again.

If we have more than 10 people in WvW we tend to start to run our normal way.

Also our guards don’t tend to have any stacks they need to worry about losing so it is best that they be focused and killed if our back line can get away.

Anyway, we have had some fantastic fights against some great guilds from both IoJ and DB.

I wish both IoJ and DB the best of luck for the leagues.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Karn I refuse to believe you killed someone. I require screenshots, Youtube video and a notary signing off on it!

By the way don’t think I didn’t see you in Hills last night. I admit, I touched you when no one was looking.

I love you MEND, don’t ever leave me.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

DtC.4806

http://i.imgur.com/JnCMjRK.jpg

cant figure out how to show a pic, but lookie, it spells BP in golems

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Fun fights against the BP war, guard and 2 thieves at IOJ BL spawn.

Love from the [RUN] Ele, Mesmer and War.

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Karn I refuse to believe you killed someone. I require screenshots, Youtube video and a notary signing off on it!

By the way don’t think I didn’t see you in Hills last night. I admit, I touched you when no one was looking.

Grabemx, were you always in [SIC] ???

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ariella.8105

Ariella.8105

I have a question that might be on everyone’s mind, will [Mend] ever just pick a server and stay there?

Madi Mindweaver
[AARM] Tarnished Coast

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Grabemx, were you always in [SIC] ???

Nah. I was growing frustrated and really considering transferring to a bronze server because I was tired of sitting in a tower against blobs. (Almost went with PPK). Long story short, a friend convinced me to come over to BP (it was with a heavy heart though, I really enjoyed my time on IOJ- and frankly I will probably still be sitting in a tower against blobs) but in the end, the frustration was too much to overcome. Plus SIC needed me to be their PR guy, so I am having business cards made up with me in a little bo peep costume, and I will be passing them out once leagues start. Plus Alaric needed a warm hug, and I plan on doing just that once this rash clears up.

EDIT: and I was serious about MEND. I have mad respect for you guys- even Karn . And I won’t really miss you guys at April Rhain because I still plan on being at the PVE events – if they will allow me.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

(edited by grabemx.9836)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

SIC and Co, thanks for the fun fights in BL tonight. BP, good luck with leagues coming up, your server will be interesting to follow as the season progresses.

Cheers

Hey Wolf, you too! I saw one of you wave, I had to wave back.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast