10/11 SF/ET/YB(zergs bend)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Dear Mr Clint.

Roamer from YB here. Not sure if you saw the guild AciD but we had a 4 man roaming party rolling anywhere from 4-16 of you tonight. We trolled the kitten out of you guys right outside your spawn. Sorry that you have 0 skill and think that the fairweathers that you have been killing are our roamers.

P.S. You guys have maybe 1 roamer on your server and we are massivly zerging this week. The roamers of YB didnt want to zerg so we were taking the week off until we read this kitten. Get some skill and then come talk to me.

Not sure why this was dedicated to me but i can only assume you have added yourself to my growing fan army, so ill bite.

I was roaming for about 3 hours earlier and didnt encounter whatever you were talking about, but congratulations on whatever you feel you accomplished buddy.

Lol your fan army? No I just noticed that you kittened alot on this thread. Quite a bit more than anyone else. we 4 maned all your north towers and camps. Please less QQ more Pew Pew. You’re pretty pathetic

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Dear Mr Clint.

Roamer from YB here. Not sure if you saw the guild AciD but we had a 4 man roaming party rolling anywhere from 4-16 of you tonight. We trolled the kitten out of you guys right outside your spawn. Sorry that you have 0 skill and think that the fairweathers that you have been killing are our roamers.

P.S. You guys have maybe 1 roamer on your server and we are massivly zerging this week. The roamers of YB didnt want to zerg so we were taking the week off until we read this kitten. Get some skill and then come talk to me.

Not sure why this was dedicated to me but i can only assume you have added yourself to my growing fan army, so ill bite.

I was roaming for about 3 hours earlier and didnt encounter whatever you were talking about, but congratulations on whatever you feel you accomplished buddy.

Lol your fan army? No I just noticed that you kittened alot on this thread. Quite a bit more than anyone else. we 4 maned all your north towers and camps. Please less QQ more Pew Pew. You’re pretty pathetic

Im pathetic but you did all that typing just to get my attention because you obviously need the validation of the person you look up to. Its okay bro, you did good taking those north towers no one cares about. Bravo, leave your in game name here champ, ill make sure to send you a cookie.

Never let it be said im not kind to my fans.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Dear Mr Clint.

Im pathetic but you did all that typing just to get my attention because you obviously need the validation of the person you look up to. Its okay bro, you did good taking those north towers no one cares about. Bravo, leave your in game name here champ, ill make sure to send you a cookie.

Again, not a fan.

As for all my typing this is my 3rd post. How many do you have QQing about spawn camping and zerging on this thread? Thats what I thought “bud”.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Dear Mr Clint.

First fan message, a little shy at first.

Lol your fan ? Quite a bit more than anyone else. Please more Pew Pew. You’re pretty

Again, not a fan.

As for all my typing this is my 3rd post. How many do you have QQing about spawn camping and zerging on this thread? Thats what I thought “bud”.

Its okay, really there is no shame in admitting your one of my many followers. Most dont declare their faness in such hostile ways but i understand everyone is different.

As for how many posts i have commenting on spawn camping and such, i have 4. Four posts from 1-2 days ago that people are still catching feelings on. The rest of my posts if you notice was me replying to people like you.

Job well done if i say so myself, if it wasnt for those posts I wouldn’t have gained a new fan in the form of you!!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

So excited when SF decided to get out and fight.
So depressed it lasted only 2 hours.

How much kitten do we need to talk to get a fight for 4 hours?

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

We’re there every night, except we only have 1 prime time, the rest is dead zone. If we get a SEA or Oceanic guild, we’ll be set for a good shot at winning bronze league

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drein.3271

Drein.3271

(Edit: Those posting about roaming from) ET and SF are just a bunch of bad mannered kids. They talk of roaming only when they are outnumbered, but when they are roaming in higher numbers they dance on the dead as if that is going to bring out some shame, and not that I died to a heartseeker-spamming trash thief squad. I hereby challenge ANYONE from SF or ET to a duel. Let’s see if you guys can actually live up to your big forum trash talk.

Come at me bros. (message me in game)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiLCJxpqi4

I’m really sorry if that is how it looks like, the good commander’s usually do call out to stuff such as dancing like a noob. But i have to say that not many regular WvW’er goes in to play anymore. Most(not all) are new up level and people who are frustated with being steam rolled by 40 man zerg from YB. Since its not really fun to just recap the keeps and tower after the zerg left over and over and most of the time the zerg just outnumber us so badly that it’s not even a fight

Dreisner – commander thief, Venalis Dreis – Warrior
[CM] [SOL]
Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

Does this mean we won the game?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

GJ Anet, thnx for making wvw soo fun. Anyone excited to face Blackgate next week?

Attachments:

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by mugen.4763)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Here’s a song to go with it haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mothafu.5123

Mothafu.5123

It only means that’s a kitten match-up. Have fun building rams in our BL camps. Oh and you can upgrade your keeps as well we don’t mind.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

What i see from SF and ET are thieves that stealth once they are about to go down. And abyssmal manners both ingame and in this thread. What respect i had for you is gone. Enough, you guys deserve getting spawn camped.

What a kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

I really have to laugh at YB, and I will next week when you get it badly from your silver league brethren. I will be lurking in your 7 weeks of matchup threads and be aggressively forum warring down all of your QQing, since you are being so high and mighty here lol…

It is nothing personal, and I for one enjoy your spawn camping 24/7. But you have to have downs if you think that spawn camping PUGs for 24hrs a day is not going to create “bad blood” and “bad attitudes”.

I have watched people go out the other two exits, and your high mobility types (thieves/dd eles/warrs) just chase people across the map. I literally had 5 people chase me from Lowlands spawn all the way to ogre camp, back to anz, through dredge and back into lowlands.

So if you are too dense to understand why people are /dance, /laugh, etc….Then perhaps the next 7 weeks may shed some light on your query.

(Props to the core YB people that have stood out in this thread, /laugh at the rest of you fairweather glass-cannon baddies)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

The one night I was there when YB camped ebg sf spawn with ballista army is because we wanted to WP in LL, and didnt want camp/yaks to get disrupted. Otherwise i try to stay off spawn, SBI’s spawn camp still leaves scars in my memory. And please believe me when i say most commanders operate away from spawn, but there will always be a group of pug there setting up sieges camping, nothing we can control here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mothafu.5123

Mothafu.5123

(Edit: Those posting about roaming from) ET and SF are just a bunch of bad mannered kids. They talk of roaming only when they are outnumbered, but when they are roaming in higher numbers they dance on the dead as if that is going to bring out some shame, and not that I died to a heartseeker-spamming trash thief squad. I hereby challenge ANYONE from SF or ET to a duel. Let’s see if you guys can actually live up to your big forum trash talk.

I’m really sorry if that is how it looks like, the good commander’s usually do call out to stuff such as dancing like a noob. But i have to say that not many regular WvW’er goes in to play anymore. Most(not all) are new up level and people who are frustated with being steam rolled by 40 man zerg from YB. Since its not really fun to just recap the keeps and tower after the zerg left over and over and most of the time the zerg just outnumber us so badly that it’s not even a fight

I disagree Commander. As long as thereis a karma train we can cope with this match-up but since YB is just campin in our garri just waiting to jump on us well … let they just upgrade our stuff and die out of boredom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

After the first couple of days I did find a few good fights while roaming. Shout outs to the ET (i think?) bunker Ele with the dry bones mask. Very hard to catch, and hard to single out as well >.> Then yesterday I met an SF beast master ranger in krytan armor who I had some good duels with (he won all of them) and an SF condi pistol thief (with a quip).

Was funny watching the ranger get chased by a couple of uplevels and 80s before we had our duel xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff9iVZiq_80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

YB why don’t you put another Superior Catapult on the edge of the cliff at Cliffiside… was it not fun taking a tumble down to the bottom? Sadly I have to work now but I see our 4 defenders forced you to start trebbing from garrison. It was fun while it lasted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

LOL, like a server holds elections on “their” forum warriors? As I am sure you know, the majority of posters are a vocal minority and are usually the lamer players of a server (with exceptions of course, like King Amadeus, that dood can fight!). So you are telling us that you are being even more of a jerk by placing even MORE siege to spawn camp all of a servers players because of a few on the forum?

Sorry guy in last post, your “award” has been rescinded and re-awarded to this winner.

King Amadaeus approves of this message.

Also please spawn camp me harder YB, I enjoy the kitten outta it….It gets me “there” if ya know what I mean.

Nothing like the thrill of bailing off into your 2-3 balis/2-3ACs/2-cow shot trebbed spots/and 3-4 veteran guards just to down the uplevel cake siegemonkeys. (seriously if you wanna really spawn camp lose the siege and subsequent siege monkeys, it will help you to learn to play your toon) Avoid siege at all costs, it is the devil!

I like you YB, I really do, I have given you some nice loot I bet, but your bags are close to my spawn….Which makes me happy.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

I only want to talk about fight club that’s it.

Clint,

I am so sorry.

I honestly thought that this match-up thread would be like all the rest. You know! Where we talk kitten to each other and just have a good old time.

You know. Banter back and forth. Keeps the thread alive.

I didn’t realize we were planning on having a theoretical conversation on the aspects of siege placement with a match analysis.

So very sorry

I did think you would have realized that trolling was part of the match-up.

You definitely have completely and utterly destroyed my heart and soul in these forums.

So I will start.

Will SF remove the waypoint from Lowlands?

/discuss.

Us whinny baddies down in the lower tiers prefer quality trolling over quantity trolling. Trolling is a glorious thing, when done right. What you are experiencing is a backlash related to this expectation. Just as us little guys hold our players on the field to a higher set of expectations, we also hold our forum warriors to a higher set of expectations. Its a subtle, up your game, or kitten if you would prefer to hear it bluntly.

If you would like to discuss siege or commander tactics. I teach WvW Commanding 101 up through PhD level WvW Advanced Commander Tactics Seminars. Unfortunately I cannot offer you the same deal on the courses as I can on the FTJQ subscription. Hit me up for more info, the brotha is in.

-brotha

So……….how are those PhD tatics working out……..yeah……….good luck! :P

Hopefully I get to put them on display for you on the field tonight. My playtime has been brief this week with a crushing workload and I am in the process of purchasing a new home. I did however get some time in to login and provide some consulting to your server last night. My offer did get me a number of whispers. You could have definitely used my services last night during the Yaks Bend wipe-a-thon at Hills around 7PM EST. One piece of siege would have prevented that loot bag marathon from ever occurring.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

in Match-ups

Posted by: tan.9240

tan.9240

any day

“All is vain”

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

If it lasts for more than 4hrs you are supposed to call a Dr.

I recommend Dr. Brotha (see above).

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

SF and there mighty troops

When you talk about wipe a thon? Was that the NPCs and random up levels you came across?

Could you imagine there comms , dude we just killed a Tower Lord! High fives !

ROFL.

Ps . STAR that was an awesome 2 golem strike this morning. We were wondering why you didn’t contest the waypoint though? Some new surprise tactic where your golems eat cannon fire ?

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

When you talk about wipe a thon? Was that the NPCs and random up levels you came across?

ROFL.

Ps . STAR that was an awesome 2 golem strike this morning. We were wondering why you didn’t contest the waypoint though? Some new surprise tactic where your golems eat cannon fire ?

I think this may have been a partial response to me, but I am not sure. If it was you are totally confused.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

I really have to laugh at YB, and I will next week when you get it badly from your silver league brethren. I will be lurking in your 7 weeks of matchup threads and be aggressively forum warring down all of your QQing, since you are being so high and mighty here lol…

It is nothing personal, and I for one enjoy your spawn camping 24/7. But you have to have downs if you think that spawn camping PUGs for 24hrs a day is not going to create “bad blood” and “bad attitudes”.

So if you are too dense to understand why people are /dance, /laugh, etc….Then perhaps the next 7 weeks may shed some light on your query.

(Props to the core YB people that have stood out in this thread, /laugh at the rest of you fairweather glass-cannon baddies)

Nothing personal for you? You are getting very personal in your post.

Had a lot of single- and small group action in our BL, where i stay for the most part, and that is where i saw bad manners from our opponents. Getting spawn camped in EB is apparently enough of a reason for you to laugh and dance when you get one of us down – which doesn’t happen that often from what i can tell, since you are facing our roamers that are there all the time, no matter whom we face.

I have bad news for you, the core of YB players will be out and fighting no matter if we win or lose. Feel free to come to our match-up threads for the next 7 weeks so that all of our opposing servers can see you represent your server that way. It will provide good entertainment.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

ROFL.

I think this may have been a partial response to me, but I am not sure. If it was you are totally confused.

-brotha

I think she is a thief commander brotha…The confusion is everywhere.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Had a lot of single- and small group action in our BL, where i stay for the most part, and that is where i saw bad manners from our opponents. Getting spawn camped in EB is apparently enough of a reason for you to laugh and dance when you get one of us down – which doesn’t happen that often from what i can tell, since you are facing our roamers that are there all the time, no matter whom we face.

I have bad news for you, the core of YB players will be out and fighting no matter if we win or lose. Feel free to come to our match-up threads for the next 7 weeks so that all of our opposing servers can see you represent your server that way. It will provide good entertainment.

Well coming from a long time YB roamer, I have tried to get all the YB scrubs to stop spawn camping and doing exactly what they have kittened about in the past when it happens to them. In fact I have to disagree with Frosch in the fact that Yak’s is a fair weather server and would be PvEing if the tide was reversed.

I would also like to say thanks to all the good fights I have had out there with SF and ET, you have some good skilled fighters. When I have gone down I have only seen bowing and respectful game play. Unlike what I have seen for the most part from my fellow Yak’s, sorry about that… does represent the core old school YB!

Wreckd

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

Turning off emotes and releasing immediately would save a lot of heartache.

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Well coming from a long time YB roamer, I have tried to get all the YB scrubs to stop spawn camping and doing exactly what they have kittened about in the past when it happens to them. In fact I have to disagree with Frosch in the fact that Yak’s is a fair weather server and would be PvEing if the tide was reversed.

I would also like to say thanks to all the good fights I have had out there with SF and ET, you have some good skilled fighters. When I have gone down I have only seen bowing and respectful game play. Unlike what I have seen for the most part from my fellow Yak’s, sorry about that… does represent the core old school YB!

Wreckd

Are you the Mesmer me that I fought outside of our spawn in that 1v1 in ET BL yesterday?

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I kinda love it when people spawn camp. I don’t have to go far to get a fight! Plus there’s always the joy of trying to pull someone into legendary defender range.

People who are partial to objective based WvW may disagree.

PS: I’m totally guilty of running into the legendary defender. My guild had to rez me last night.

I have no issue admitting that I logged into my thief and necro last night soley for the purpose of pulling people into the legendary range from the steps of lowlands.

Nothing is funnier than watching them frantically trying to run back out and save their pixely souls….

Also I stealthed and ran into ET’s spawn and hung out in the safe spot for a good 10 minutes in EB the other day…Sadly not one ET ran by for me to surprise, I tried to go further but got the auto port out, and lost interest in the entire endeavor….

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I don’t see “Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate” names on the map. So, no, you didn’t… Try harder…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Also I stealthed and ran into ET’s spawn and hung out in the safe spot for a good 10 minutes in EB the other day…Sadly not one ET ran by for me to surprise, I tried to go further but got the auto port out, and lost interest in the entire endeavor….

Eredon totally abandoned EB this week… You might see some random newcomers running unto the Yak’s Bend spawn campers now and then, but you’ll hardly see any real effort comming from there…

Oh, you might see me going out by the sides aswell…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Keep in mind, we cannot prevent our trolls/griefers or fairweather players to do stupid stuff. Most of the people who do play WvW (guilds, roamers, etc) have agreed to not camp spawn during ANY match up. This spawn camping happens in EVERY matchup when one side is so lopsided.

So, is [pro] a “trolls/griefers or fairweather” guild? Because they are the ones that have been camping ET spawn on EB.

No idea, but I know that while we were on YBBL on reset night, PRO and LOOT zergs got wiped by us multiple times. I know that our numbers MAYBE matched theirs in a few fights but I know we were outnumbered most of them. Had to merch multiple times just after those couple of fights.

Are you from CoSA? Because then you know your 40-50 man guild group did infact outnumber everyone on the map. The only time you wiped us was in SE camp and in hills. We wiped you in hills the first time, and then the second time at NE tower. Overall good fights.

if you are from STaR, all you did was get wiped on reset night, apart from one fight in NE camp, we wiped you twice at hills, once at NE camp, then you guys regrouped and came fro SE camp, and then when you got wiped there you left. Also about the guy saying “we wiped to your siege”, um NE and SE camp were YOURS how could we siege it up. Morons.

Ya, CoSA. Unfortunately I missed the first Hills fight, got there just after (thanks to my fiancee, always making me late!). Sorry, I wasn’t trying to sounds like I was talking smack. Everyone always thinks they are outnumbered, which is part of the flow of battle, so I try to figure I see more red than is actually there. Which is why I worded it that way. The fights have been great, we win some, we lose some. Numbers really do not mean much in those large battles. We might have had 40 when all the pugs were with us. I really wish ANET would give us the ability to see ally and enemy numbers (minus the minions, they make zergs look much bigger).

So, sorry if I sounded like I was being negative. Didn’t mean to come off that way, I have had fun in this matchup.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Nope, just for the week.

Also, I have a question to ask Yak’s Bend. I see you guys are trying to troll us and everything, trying to lure SF and ET back to WvW but in case you haven’t noticed, there isn’t a reason for us to come in this week. I’m not being rude or trying to mess with anyone, there just isn’t any reason for us to play this week. Meanwhile, you guys keep saying how tough you are and how much we suck, etc, etc, yet complain about a lack of action. Congratulations! SF and ET have been defeated! But since the two ‘big, bad guys’ are out, who else do you have left to fight or blame? Well, I think you should take a look in the mirror.

I always have loved this mentality of people thinking SF and ET are hardcore PvP or WvW servers when at heart, we’re actually PvE. While you’re running around thinking you’re tough stuff, we’re putting our time into things we haven’t done yet, like map completion or dungeon running. We aren’t wasting our time, unlike you.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You just loose all the respect we can have for your servers with this kind of attitude, ok you are beign destroyed because coverage, massive YB numbers, etc. You should man up and get out and figth and have fun, not just whining here, all server have bad elements, bad players, bad roamers, etc. even Tier 1 ones, deal with it.

SF and ET two of the most sad servers I ever faced, even from my time in dragonbrand, only kitten and bs in this post, so sad.

LOL, and basing your opinion of a server on the vocal minority who actually post. You win the Best Lame Comment Award!!! Be proud, it used to be GoM folks who won that regularly but then they transferred to IoJ or something…

First get out of your spawn and kill something, then you can wonder why I transfered to YB, no, you won the lame comment award because you don´t know kitten about me, but your server is still sad

I actually logged on and destroyed ALL the siege in front of our spawn and then had fun jumping around in front of the keep while a bunch of YB hid behind their siege and walls. Except for the hammer warrior, he was fun to play with. And kill.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, why expect us to come out and fight on your terms? And yes, I did destroy the lame siege you all were using for spawn camping. Maybe if all the YB who kept hidden behind their siege and walls came out to fight when we did it would have lasted longer.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Well, it does mean two things.

1. It is not SF play time, probably at our night time when we have pretty mch zero coverage.

2. You are dead and someone is rubbing their hands all over you.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Nope, just for the week.

Also, I have a question to ask Yak’s Bend. I see you guys are trying to troll us and everything, trying to lure SF and ET back to WvW but in case you haven’t noticed, there isn’t a reason for us to come in this week. I’m not being rude or trying to mess with anyone, there just isn’t any reason for us to play this week. Meanwhile, you guys keep saying how tough you are and how much we suck, etc, etc, yet complain about a lack of action. Congratulations! SF and ET have been defeated! But since the two ‘big, bad guys’ are out, who else do you have left to fight or blame? Well, I think you should take a look in the mirror.

I always have loved this mentality of people thinking SF and ET are hardcore PvP or WvW servers when at heart, we’re actually PvE. While you’re running around thinking you’re tough stuff, we’re putting our time into things we haven’t done yet, like map completion or dungeon running. We aren’t wasting our time, unlike you.

With Blood and Madness up, I wonder what Yak’s Bend will do on WvW now… It will become a complete wasteland. We can see for the Blue WPs on ET and SF borderlands that even the ‘die-hard’ players already moved out…

Have fun running after ghosts!

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Wreckd

Good post, thank you. I have enjoyed the fights myself, when I have been with my guild group we have has some great fights in the open field. We win some, we lost some. I prefer it that way, we need good competition to get better.

Just like you guys, SF has it’s core old school folks. Much respect to you guys, I learn something almost every time we fight.

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

Do people always come to WvW matchup threads and talk about how much PVE they’re going to do? I’m newb.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Lol even tho I dont care for it much there is plenty to do in PVE atm.

How about that generic balance patch? totally worth the wait amirite?

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

I was totally waiting for this one:

“Weapon skills that hide the player’s weapon will no longer hide their back-slot item.”

in Match-ups

Madora.9340

You can save your breath, we’ve already decided to deny you any pleasure this week. Have fun with Mrs. Hand for the rest of the time.

in Match-ups

Madora.9340

ROFL.

Thank you for discouraging any fighting in WvW this week, I hope you enjoy sitting on your hands waiting for someone to show up to kill. Hope you like waiting until Friday at 9 pm.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I was totally waiting for this one:

“Weapon skills that hide the player’s weapon will no longer hide their back-slot item.”

Oh yeah i was waiting on that along with the all important fix to rangers :
•Juvenile Brown Bear •Shake It Off: This skill will now remove two conditions from nearby allies.

Now pets are useful again and Rangers are totally fixed.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Can you guys imagine how powerful the brownbear would be if it could remove 3 conditions? We would be bowing down to our new Bearbow ranger overlords in no time.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Since my main is a Norn, GO BEARS!!!

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

I like to think of the lack of participation this week as resting up for leagues. We have had really great participation for quite some time. Having a down week before the start of the league season will allow everyone to be rested up and ready to own face come Friday night! The server is gonna be a rockin! The tequila will be out, tunes will be jammin, and the good times will be rolling.

Hmmm I feel much better having shifted my focus away from this matchup and the craptastic Elementalist changes.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon