10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

dang, i missed those Mesmer drops. XDD best tower/keep defence, easily.

had a lot of fun following Fannwong last night! been a while buddy, always good to run with you.

then stuck around for some small fights as well. it’s been fun, SBI / SoS!

happy start to the leagues everyone.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

SBI please do better… Please? No one in silver league wants to go up against you. I know you all don’t want to steamroll every week for 7 weeks either. These leagues have been and will continue to be terrible ideas.

It doesn’t matter whether we or Mag end up in silver. Either server is going to streamroll the majority of the competition week in and week out.

I have a feeling SBI would steamroll more in Silver. We have more PvE/PvX people who will come out for the less hard matches.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

We’d probably just resort to building battleships in west keep – or transfer to Vabbi.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

I have yet to find a single person in this matchup who is anything more then a loot bag with arms and legs. Try stepping slightly away from the zerg once in a while and you might be less terrible.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Thanks for the fun tonight in SoS BL, Sor!

Jade Quarry- Fang

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

The most deadly beast in Tyria the Drop Mesmer…more deadly than the Drop Bears of Oz.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

The most deadly beast in Tyria the Drop Mesmer…more deadly than the Drop Bears of Oz.

No it’s not, stop trolling. Drop bears kill over 300 people annually, they are a bane to australias tourism industry and the majority of the deaths come from foreigners who don’t know there are just some parts in the bush where you just don’t go.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

If you’re going to have a GvG, don’t just mindlessly wipe the sideline over and over because you can’t handle losing. You SBI guys lost to Choo, boohoo.....they’re a good guild.

We’re going to go out of our way to interfere now with every GvG SBI has the rest of the week. No respect for the spectators means no respect for you.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

If you’re going to have a GvG, don’t just mindlessly wipe the sideline over and over because you can’t handle losing. You SBI guys lost to Choo, boohoo…..they’re a good guild.

We’re going to go out of our way to interfere now with every GvG SBI has the rest of the week. No respect for the spectators means no respect for you.

I just wanted to watch the GvG Where’s the love for the spectators?

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

(edited by Slim.3208)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

No it’s not, stop trolling. Drop bears kill over 300 people annually, they are a bane to australias tourism industry and the majority of the deaths come from foreigners who don’t know there are just some parts in the bush where you just don’t go.

TIL that Tyria was colonized from down under, guess that is why they have the talking cat/dog hybrid.

Also, Le Rooster photographed a feared Asura Drop Mesmer in the bush. What a specimen. Beware of his Chaos Storm when he drops down to attack. He will kill not only you but anything else in a two kilometer radius. They especially like to drop down on zerglings for pleasure and bags. The only warning you will ever have is a distant noise that might be said to resemble “My life for hire” before they hit you.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

You say GvG but implicate the whole of SBI? I recall we had a few organized server vs server fights that went without incident (except when SoR jumped the gun and rolled over us, then proceeded to /sit)

(edited by bigblah.3285)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

I once went camping in the bush, some kid asked me how to tell if there were drop bears. I told him to spit up in the tree and if there was one it would spit back at him.

I have never seen someone run so fast in my life.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

It seems to be a recurring theme, this morning I was watching FEAR do a mini 5 vs 5 vs some SBI guild and one of the sideline engis kept on jumping in at least twice that i saw. I was about to jump in as well but FEAR wiped all 6 each time anyways without dying so I just laughed and /cheered from the sideline.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Peetee.9406

You say GvG but implicate the whole of SBI? I recall we had a few organized server vs server fights that went without incident (except when SoR jumped the gun and rolled over us, then proceeded to /sit)

No, sir.

Please understand I am referring to the 2 guilds that repeatedly ran us over for just watching. Not wanting to get an infraction I used SBI instead of those specific guild names, we’re not so petty as to hold you all responsible for the actions of those 2.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I once went camping in the bush, some kid asked me how to tell if there were drop bears. I told him to spit up in the tree and if there was one it would spit back at him.

Drop bears are scary and srs business.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KcB.6890

KcB.6890

No, sir.

Please understand I am referring to the 2 guilds that repeatedly ran us over for just watching. Not wanting to get an infraction I used SBI instead of those specific guild names, we’re not so petty as to hold you all responsible for the actions of those 2.

Some of your server mates were trolling(even spike building ballistas during matches) the GvG and quickly returning to the crowd. Our intention was to wipe the trolls. If you got caught in the crossfire then it was an accident. Sorry.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Peetee.9406

No, sir.

Some of your server mates were trolling(even spike building ballistas during matches) the GvG and quickly returning to the crowd. Our intention was to wipe the trolls. If you got caught in the crossfire then it was an accident. Sorry.

We were the ones that spike built the ballista after you wiped us 3 times for no reason. Only HIRE had interfered with your spectators (not the match) prior to that point and they did for so the same reason we did, you wiped them for no reason as well.

There were no trolls from SoR there, you guys were the ones being disrespectful. I hope in the future you can take losing a little more gracefully and not point fingers at innocent players just wanting to watch what was otherwise a good GvG.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

No, sir.

We were the ones that spike built the ballista after you wiped us 3 times for no reason. Only HIRE had interfered with your spectators (not the match) prior to that point and they did for so the same reason we did, you wiped them for no reason as well.

There were no trolls from SoR there, you guys were the ones being disrespectful. I hope in the future you can take losing a little more gracefully and not point fingers at innocent players just wanting to watch what was otherwise a good GvG.

“You wiped members of another guild for trolling your GvG, so we decided to further troll it.”
Sounds like a valid excuse to me….

There was a HIRE engineer throwing grenades from the stands into the middle of the match, which is why we went up to wipe the HIRE guys. Again, if you got caught in that crossfire we apologize, but we certainly were not targeting anyone without a HIRE tag until you built siege to troll even more.

SBI
[DR]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

No, sir.

Someone from HIRE were throwing nades on us midfight, someone built a treb at the south camp and then a HIRE ran in to put half of us in combat. You tell me who’s the trolls. I was the one that said lets kill them. We’re in no way saying that we lost cause of you guys but, when we’re GvG’ing we expect respect from everyone on the field. You can ask Choo, we accepted every loss we got handed to us. I’m sorry you got caught, I sincerely apologize to anyone that we killed for no reason. I hate people trolling GvGs.

(edited by David.4821)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

interrupts GvG, complains when those who interrupted get deaded.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

there should be a rule of thumb – when dealing with trolls in game, always contact someone on that server whom you know and trust. in this example, you could have tried to talk to Choo commanders or whoever you were organizing it with. and have them try to deal with the trolls. i know, we all have bad apples.. and it’s frustrating. GvG’s take time to plan as well.. but better to take a time to figure things out than risking having misunderstandings.

it’s mentioned the “troll” ran back into the crowd, and we all know how cleave and AoE works in the game.. to go after that one troll in a crowd, who were simply spectating, could hardly be the best solution to the situation, no? not saying talking to Choo or better yet, the commanders from HIRE, would have magically fixed the problem.. but at least, you wouldn’t “accidentally” kitten off other people there who only expected good fights and a good show.

[edit: typo and clarified some stuff]

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

there should be a rule of thumb – when dealing with trolls in game, always contact someone on that server whom you know and trust. in this example, you could have tried to talk to Choo commanders or whoever you were organizing it with. and have them try to deal with the trolls. i know, we all have bad apples.

it’s mentioned the “troll” ran back into the crowd, and we all know how cleave and AoE works in the game.. to go after that one troll in a crowd, who were simply spectating, could hardly be the best solution to the situation, no? not saying talking to Choo or better yet, the commadners from HIRE, would have magically fixed the problem.. but at least, you wouldn’t “accidentally” kitten off other people there who only expected good fights and a good show.

[edit: typo]

I’ve spoked to Choo and they spoke to them but they continued doing what they were doing. I had no way of contacting anyone on SoR outside of who I was talking to set up the GvG rounds.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

there should be a rule of thumb – when dealing with trolls in game, always contact someone on that server whom you know and trust. in this example, you could have tried to talk to Choo commanders or whoever you were organizing it with. and have them try to deal with the trolls. i know, we all have bad apples.. and it’s frustrating. GvG’s take time to plan as well.. but better to take a time to figure things out than risking having misunderstandings.

it’s mentioned the “troll” ran back into the crowd, and we all know how cleave and AoE works in the game.. to go after that one troll in a crowd, who were simply spectating, could hardly be the best solution to the situation, no? not saying talking to Choo or better yet, the commanders from HIRE, would have magically fixed the problem.. but at least, you wouldn’t “accidentally” kitten off other people there who only expected good fights and a good show.

[edit: typo and clarified some stuff]

We were told that the Choo commander had asked them to kitten off and they were not complying.

SBI
[DR]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

I’ve spoked to Choo and they spoke to em but they continued doing what they were doing. I had no way of contacting anyone on SoR outside of who I was talking to set up the GvG rounds.

We were told that the Choo commander had asked them to kitten off and they were not complying.

then you guys did what you could. it just sucks to hear things like these happen. we allk nwo they aren’t easy to schedule. and collateral damage to bystanders is no fun either. : (((

ANet, hurry with the legit GvG options.

[edit: added 2nd quote]

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

I’ve spoked to Choo and they spoke to em but they continued doing what they were doing. I had no way of contacting anyone on SoR outside of who I was talking to set up the GvG rounds.

then you guys did what you could. it just sucks to hear things like these happen. we allk nwo they aren’t easy to schedule. and collateral damage to bystanders is no fun either. : (((

Seconded for legit GvG. Again, apologies to your guys that got caught up and wiped in the confusion while just trying to enjoy a good GvG. We were having a great time fighting Choo as well, which is why it irritated us so much to have a few HIRE guys sour the experience.

SBI
[DR]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Seconded for legit GvG. Again, apologies to your guys that got caught up and wiped in the confusion while just trying to enjoy a good GvG. We were having a great time fighting Choo as well, which is why it irritated us so much to have a few HIRE guys sour the experience.

I was one of the spectators who was caught in the middle, and I proceeded to run away because there was in no way I could fight 15 people alone. I ran all the way to where the veteran shark was, a lone [DR] guardian continued to chase me, so I was like wtf and started to pound that guy head to toe, but no, it’s my fault for defending myself.

[DR] just went overboard on everything, when it was clearly not needed. It’s not like I have respect for blob guilds anyway, but you guys are just skill-less mumboes.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Had some really great fights all week. I’m sad to see that SBI will probably slip to silver. Had some great fights with RISE, DIE, FEAR, TW ..I can’t even remember all the tags anymore.. it’s really been great.

yeah good fight, TE & DHLG -correct me if im wrong- in SBI BL tonight.. did you see DIE, FEAR and TW tags during those 2v1 open field fights between gari and north east tower ? btw was untagged..

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

No, sir.

Hello there. I was on the sidelines for that fight, on SBI’s side, and saw it all in action. Let me tell it from my perspective.

We were doing our GvG, as was fine, when we noticed that someone was throwing Grenades during the fight from SoR. I invited the Engineer (who was from RISE) to my party and said “please stop throwing grenades.” He told me “what’s your problem, c**t” and proceeded to throw more grenades at the playing field. I asked for SBI to kill him, which they did.

Say what you will about us perhaps “overreacting”, but when someone is explicitly interfering with the match, and curses at you when you try to ask them to stop, well…

I don’t know. This seems surreal. The fact that you will now even go out of your way to flash build a Ballista to ruin the GvG (which, by the way, not only ruins the GvG for SBI, but also ruins it for the other guild on SoR, who was there to have a fun fight)… is very disheartening. I went over to try and remove the ballista you guys built, and when I was moa-morphed, well, that kind of killed the spirit of sportsmanship we had, and that’s when I asked all of us to start killing people who had the same guild tag as the Engineer who was grenading us (who, by the way, had returned, and was throwing grenades at the playing field once more).

That is my perspective of the story. Maybe I got it wrong, but from my perspective, we were the victims of severe trolling from some rogue SoR spectators (not to implicate all of SoR, because I know that the guild we were fighting was pretty upset about the whole situation as well, as well as a few other spectators who legitimately came just to watch). Perhaps I was mistaken.

(edited by Neko.9021)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

No, sir.

Hello there. I was on the sidelines for that fight, on SBI’s side, and saw it all in action. Let me tell it from my perspective.

We were doing our GvG, as was fine, when we noticed that someone was throwing Grenades during the fight from SoR. I invited the Engineer (who was from RISE) to my party and said “please stop throwing grenades.” He told me “what’s your problem, c**t” and proceeded to throw more grenades at the playing field. I asked for SBI to kill him, which they did.

Say what you will about us perhaps “overreacting”, but when someone is explicitly interfering with the match, and curses at you when you try to ask them to stop, well…

I don’t know. This seems surreal. The fact that you will now even go out of your way to flash build a Ballista to ruin the GvG (which, by the way, not only ruins the GvG for SBI, but also ruins it for the other guild on SoR, who was there to have a fun fight)… is very disheartening. I went over to try and remove the ballista you guys built, and when I was moa-morphed, well, that kind of killed the spirit of sportsmanship we had, and that’s when I asked all of us to start killing people who had the same guild tag as the Engineer who was grenading us (who, by the way, had returned, and was throwing grenades at the playing field once more).

That is my perspective of the story. Maybe I got it wrong, but from my perspective, we were the victims of severe trolling from some rogue SoR spectators (not to implicate all of SoR, because I know that the guild we were fighting was pretty upset about the whole situation as well, as well as a few other spectators who legitimately came just to watch). Perhaps I was mistaken.

If you could let us know the name of the person, it would be great – Just find it hard to believe because we don’t run with any engis.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Neko.9021

No, sir.

If you could let us know the name of the person, it would be great – Just find it hard to believe because we don’t run with any engis.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the name of the Engi. I did report them for the language at me, but I don’t have the logs or anything on me, no. I should have screenshotted it though.

Regardless, if what you said is true, then the Engi in question was probably a troll tag, or simply another guild with the tag RISE.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

No, sir.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the name of the Engi. I did report them for the language at me, but I don’t have the logs or anything on me, no. I should have screenshotted it though.

Regardless, if what you said is true, then the Engi in question was probably a troll tag, or simply another guild with the tag RISE.

Perhaps you misremember the tag as another post (as well as several others) in this thread specifies a different tag. See quote below.

Someone from HIRE were throwing nades on us midfight… /snip/

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

(edited by Akio.1749)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

Great fights tonight! This week so far has been amazing. Although SBI this and SBI that discussions are getting old lol. Whether we hit gold or silver league it does not matter. We will do what we have to do. I just find it funny how everyone wants to see SBI get crushed. /chuckle.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Gold or Silver? Is there a Gold Plated League?

[Shhh] SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Akaimon,

Aye, good running with familiar names. Hope to see you guys tonight again. Have a good week guys.

A shout out to SOS [CB] guild, tight train, great dynamics. Hope to see you guys tonight. /salute.

FW

had a lot of fun following Fannwong last night! been a while buddy, always good to run with you.

[SoX] – JQ

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: greenslab.9425

greenslab.9425

[ONE] is looking for any GvG scrims, official or unofficial, with any guilds from SoS or SBI. Contact Naus Fury, Fantastic Cat, Razethh, or Cue Queue to set it up!

Nausarus of [ONE]
fightasone.enjin.com

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAG.7825

RAG.7825

Hello Akaimon,

Aye, good running with familiar names. Hope to see you guys tonight again. Have a good week guys.

A shout out to SOS [CB] guild, tight train, great dynamics. Hope to see you guys tonight. /salute.

FW

And thanks for all the SOR/SBI oceanic/sea guilds that’s been rocking it!D

Amar La Vida – Elementalist :D – Short So I – Necromancer
Carebear Unit [CB]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Moment of truth.

Attachments:

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Did some quick math. The JQ/TC/BG match has accumulated ~29,000 more points than our matchup. While there are some other minor factors, most of that probably comes from stomping (lets be generous and say 1/3 is from Yaks and Sentries).

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I don’t speak for my server but I would have to say that I’m pretty happy with it looking like we will be in silver. I think gold league would implode our server and it would cause me to have to wait 7 weeks before I could finish my map completion. :p

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Drop bears are scary and srs business.

Have they overtaken the bunyip as Austrailia’s apex predator.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Moment of truth.

Dat guild chat LOL

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Hello Akaimon,

FW

likewise, its been a fun week!

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I’m not great at keeping count but will this be our 20th consecutive win against SBI, or only 19th?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinzu.3870

Shinzu.3870

I’m not great at keeping count but will this be our 20th consecutive win against SBI, or only 19th?

Does it matter? Plus The week isn’t over yet. I’m just proud that SoS is doing so well. Great work guys/gals.

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Does it matter? Plus The week isn’t over yet. I’m just proud that SoS is doing so well. Great work guys/gals.

Bears are so vicious they made Chuck Norris give himself a wedgie and run. True story.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetiteGeek.2961

PetiteGeek.2961

SBI and SOS, please do come take your things back. Pleaseeee!! For the love of Karma and WXP.

Attachments:

#PvENecroHype
Talicake >//<

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Neko.9021

No, sir.

Perhaps you misremember the tag as another post (as well as several others) in this thread specifies a different tag. See quote below.

Someone from HIRE were throwing nades on us midfight… /snip/

Ah yes, that’s it. It was a HIRE tag, not RISE.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

SBI and SOS, please do come take your things back. Pleaseeee!! For the love of Karma and WXP.

Oh, now you are just showing off :-P

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Looks like you need to take a trip to the ruins and get that buff back!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetiteGeek.2961

PetiteGeek.2961

Looks like you need to take a trip to the ruins and get that buff back!

Sharing the bloodlust for all!!

#PvENecroHype
Talicake >//<