10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

After fighting a few SoR…. I’m not impressed

Let’s swap some pics then….. ill go first

Nice pic, they’re all invaders, and all wearing default level 2 gear. You’re a big boy!

Some of ur SOS buddies…….

Congratulations, you took some guys from FAD, a dedicated PvE guild.

The biggest scandal about this picture is that their guild leader doesn’t like WvW and will ask them what they were doing there.

way to throw server mates under the bus

I’m not, I have family in that guild. They are a PvE guild that has been exploring WvW for the upcoming season.

I just find it sad that they found 3 folks new to WvW wandering around, then ran to the forums to brag with screenshots.

Shown to illustrate that every server has good and bad roamers….. silly talk from lower ranked servers about their “roaming skills” because they cannot match the our might will be shot down….. with pics.

Looked over the history of this thread, the first server to bring up roamers and carry on about it was actually SoR.

Sorry, you seem to have mistaken us for Maguuma with their obsession of roamers > zergs.

Besides, how we don’t know you didn’t just run over those guys with a zerg?

No green dots on my mini map……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinzu.3870

Shinzu.3870

I heard a rumor that in an effort for SBI to get into gold league SoR has decided to focus on taking SoS stuff and leaving SBI alone. A SoR commander even got kittened on because of taking an SBI keep while SoS still owned stuff on the map. This might be why they hate the color red…I don’t know it’s just a rumor. Anyways a Choo also told me there was a never ending queue on SoS BL until there was no red.

Those are not rumors, there is a topic about it on the SBI website, under the general discussion WvWvW session.

Yup here is the quote “I’m on record as saying I would personally prefer silver league because of the closer fights.
But I’m willing to fight in gold as long as we got there fairly. If we deserve to be there, we should be. Sure, we’ll get smashed for 7 weeks, but somebody has to, and if we’re most deserving of that beatdown, so be it. I still went out and fought every day for SBI this week doing my best, spending my gold and blueprints trying to fight fairly.
I was disgusted when I logged in this morning and saw members of SoR in our teamspeak working with TE to doubleteam SoS to get our PPT up to get us into gold league.
SoR literally had 20 people sitting in our bay at the lord, not capping it.
That’s not the SBI I’ve spent well over a year fighting for. I don’t understand why TE is speaking for our entire server.
I logged off in disgust this morning. This isn’t what WvW is supposed to be.
I would like this addressed at the server meeting tonight, because I find it quite despicable.
Now after 5 and a half days fighting, we can’t even fairly claim a win over SoS.”

Going into this match SoR, was a Server I respected most out of the top 3 Servers (I even stated this to my guild). I actually rooted for SoR every time they went up against JQ or BG.
I was actually happy that we were matched with them this week as I thought I’d learn a few things from a top server. And wow did I learn… Unfortunately not about WvW but about political kittens.
All I have to say is, after all the shinanegans that has happened, I’ve lost respect for SoR. I know not all of SoR may have been in agreeance and it seems most of SBI were not either, but this has left a bad taste in the mouth.
Mmmm <looks for mouth wash>.

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

(edited by Shinzu.3870)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Silver league awaits everybody!

Join FA while can!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I heard a rumor that in an effort for SBI to get into gold league SoR has decided to focus on taking SoS stuff and leaving SBI alone. A SoR commander even got kittened on because of taking an SBI keep while SoS still owned stuff on the map. This might be why they hate the color red…I don’t know it’s just a rumor. Anyways a Choo also told me there was a never ending queue on SoS BL until there was no red.

Those are not rumors, there is a topic about it on the SBI website, under the general discussion WvWvW session.

Yup here is the quote “I’m on record as saying I would personally prefer silver league because of the closer fights.
But I’m willing to fight in gold as long as we got there fairly. If we deserve to be there, we should be. Sure, we’ll get smashed for 7 weeks, but somebody has to, and if we’re most deserving of that beatdown, so be it. I still went out and fought every day for SBI this week doing my best, spending my gold and blueprints trying to fight fairly.
I was disgusted when I logged in this morning and saw members of SoR in our teamspeak working with TE to doubleteam SoS to get our PPT up to get us into gold league.
That’s not the SBI I’ve spent well over a year fighting for. I don’t understand why TE is speaking for our entire server.
I would like this addressed at the server meeting tonight, because I find it quite despicable.
Now after 5 and a half days fighting, we can’t even fairly claim a win over SoS.”

I was actually happy that we were matched with them this week as I thought I’d learn a few things from a top server. ;.

Took you this long to figure out, coverage wins?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Shinzu.3870

I was actually happy that we were matched with them this week as I thought I’d learn a few things from a top server. ;.

No, apparently political shinanegans win. What I was looking for was how SoR plays on the field, but this whole issue overshadowed that.

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

No, apparently political shinanegans win. What I was looking for was how SoR plays on the field, but this whole issue overshadowed that.

Politics? To me it sounded more like an ex commander tagging up to help ex server buddies during a designated play time when they were all logged on together.

If it was a server wide conspiracy, SBI wouldn’t be tickin 45 ppt at the moment, but if wearing a tin foil hat makes you feel better, go for it.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Shinzu.3870

Politics? To me it sounded more like an ex commander tagging up to help ex server buddies during a designated play time when they were all logged on together.

If it was a server wide conspiracy, SBI wouldn’t be tickin 45 ppt at the moment, but if wearing a tin foil hat makes you feel better, go for it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Last-Spot-in-Gold-League/3045142

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Sure, such things can backfire very fast. Besides I don’t believe in that kind of strategy, but I fail to find an explanation why SoR would like to have SBI in gold league, when the majority of SBI don’t want to be there.
Maybe someone can enlighten me.

IMO SOR is probably afraid of getting their kitten kicked by Mag’s NA guilds, and their large oceanic/sea force(read goku).

Yah we super scurred of the super server known as mag

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

I was actually happy that we were matched with them this week as I thought I’d learn a few things from a top server. And wow did I learn… Unfortunately not about WvW but about political kittens.

The metagame politics is as much a part of the game as the actual fighting bro. Roll with it I say!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

All this talk from SoS players saying SoR is disgraceful, match fixing, lost respect blah, bah blah. Its nonsense I’ve spent all night (EU) fighting SBI on EB and its been the most fun I’ve had all week. Where is SoS? Nowhere to be seen. To me it seems SoS is throwing their match and not even trying to put up a fight. So who are the match fixers here? How can we possibly focus SoS when there is nobody to focus? Do you think we are not gonna take your unguarded keeps and towers?

Thank you so much SBI for coming out and fighting tonight despite overwhelming odd’s you still came at us all guns blazing. I tip my tin foil hat to you good sir’s.

[RIP STAR]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

All this talk from SoS players saying SoR is disgraceful, match fixing, lost respect blah, bah blah. Its nonsense I’ve spent all night (EU) fighting SBI on EB and its been the most fun I’ve had all week. Where is SoS? Nowhere to be seen. To me it seems SoS is throwing their match and not even trying to put up a fight. So who are the match fixers here? How can we possibly focus SoS when there is nobody to focus? Do you think we are not gonna take your unguarded keeps and towers?

Thank you so much SBI for coming out and fighting tonight despite overwhelming odd’s you still came at us all guns blazing. I tip my tin foil hat to you good sir’s.

I’d like to redirect you to this post.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Last-Spot-in-Gold-League/page/10#post3046737

Good day clueless band wagoner.

Ps. We never have players at this time. By players I mean anything significant to fight your blob. “sos match fixing”? Yeah you’re just a troll. If we were throwing the match we wouldn’t of over taken SBI only to have SoR fight for them. Lmao. Brain.

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Seriously Korbaal? The evidence is right in front of you on multiple posts. This is not a single guild or single server issues… this is SOR and SBI match-manipulating. Everytime SoS comes out to play you guys stop messing with eachother and tag team on SoS. Even spawn camping to let SBI take SoS stuff nearly undefended and I see some IRON tags there doing in.

I actually understand why SoR does it… its SBI that are the vultures and hyena’s in all this. Those SBI folks that do not participate or approve of this, you guys have my respect, the rest can go suck an egg.

With that said… it is still good to be in the fight again compared to the lower tiers so I am still happy overall at all the bags we are getting when we do not get double teamed.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

SoR being on SBI’s teamspeak is totally not match fixing /tier1logic

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Hah, there were times earlier in the week where practically all the maps belonged to SoR, except for SoS’s BL which was completely red. Didn’t see anyone complaining then.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Look guys, it’s clear what SOR is doing. When they are matched together with SBI against a 3rd server, they can tag team. In return, when we are matched against SOR with a 3rd server (JQ or BG) we can return the favour and play kingmaker by focusing on disrupting SOR.

There’s nothing wrong with this, just watch a few seasons of Survivor to understand how politics works. But let’s not assume that everyone should play fair and hold others to our own ideals of honor.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

You cannot be serious.

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Look guys, it’s clear what SOR is doing. When they are matched together with SBI against a 3rd server, they can tag team. In return, when we are matched against SOR with a 3rd server (JQ or BG) we can return the favour and play kingmaker by focusing on disrupting SOR.

There’s nothing wrong with this, just watch a few seasons of Survivor to understand how politics works. But let’s not assume that everyone should play fair and hold others to our own ideals of honor.

i am still selling tin foil hats at 95c each if you want one

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Hah, there were times earlier in the week where practically all the maps belonged to SoR, except for SoS’s BL which was completely red. Didn’t see anyone complaining then.

The amount of subjective irrelevant drivel in this post is substantially bad. Wanna know why?

Because this:

How long for?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Shinzu.3870

Woah wait… You’re comparing something from earlier in the week where it was actually SoR vs SBI vs SoS, when last night (Oceanic time) all of a sudden shinanegans happened and it became SoR + SBI vs SoS? There’s a difference. Read the previous posts and even the other post:
Players from both SoR and SBI admit that there is foul play, even if there are some who do not agree on doing it.

[BEAR] of SoS
An Officer Pleb.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

The Ajax.4967

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Last-Spot-in-Gold-League/page/10#post3046737

Ps. We never have players at this time. By players I mean anything significant to fight your blob. “sos match fixing”? Yeah you’re just a troll. If we were throwing the match we wouldn’t of over taken SBI only to have SoR fight for them. Lmao. Brain.

all this bandwagoner kitten… if people wanted to bandwagon they would move to a server like JQ or BG who have more wins than SOR. I also play most timezones and from what i have seen it is SBI that bring it and the ones who we always see, apart from a couple of guilds on sos (CNB +CB) come to mind. <3 you SBI guilds and <3 you sos guilds who come to fight.

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Have No Faith In Me.1840

i am still selling tin foil hats at 95c each if you want one

You’re a cutie pie.

Band wagon the comment just like you band wagoned to SoR.

Dignity and self respect are over rated I guess, hahaha.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Have No Faith In Me.1840

all this bandwagoner kitten… if people wanted to bandwagon they would move to a server like JQ or BG who have more wins than SOR. I also play most timezones and from what i have seen it is SBI that bring it and the ones who we always see, apart from a couple of guilds on sos (CNB +CB) come to mind. <3 you SBI guilds and <3 you sos guilds who come to fight.

Yeah I’m in CB. We’ll have a go regardless of the 60v15.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

The Ajax.4967

Yeah I’m in CB. We’ll have a go regardless of the 60v15.

thats why i respect your guild, however the post about bandwagoning is kitten. Bandwagoners move to servers for easy wins, i moved a fair few months back so i can join a more hardcore wvw community which sos did not provide. i dont beleive thats bandwagoning at all..

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

After fighting a few SoR…. I’m not impressed

Let’s swap some pics then….. ill go first

Nice pic, they’re all invaders, and all wearing default level 2 gear. You’re a big boy!

Some of ur SOS buddies…….

Congratulations, you took some guys from FAD, a dedicated PvE guild.

The biggest scandal about this picture is that their guild leader doesn’t like WvW and will ask them what they were doing there.

way to throw server mates under the bus

I’m not, I have family in that guild. They are a PvE guild that has been exploring WvW for the upcoming season.

I just find it sad that they found 3 folks new to WvW wandering around, then ran to the forums to brag with screenshots.

Shown to illustrate that every server has good and bad roamers….. silly talk from lower ranked servers about their “roaming skills” because they cannot match the our might will be shot down….. with pics.

Looked over the history of this thread, the first server to bring up roamers and carry on about it was actually SoR.

Sorry, you seem to have mistaken us for Maguuma with their obsession of roamers > zergs.

Besides, how we don’t know you didn’t just run over those guys with a zerg?

No actually it was an SBI troll. Post was deleted by mods.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Players from both SoR and SBI admit that there is foul play, even if there are some who do not agree on doing it.

I was online in EB 10 hours ago, and there were plenty of people who were wary of SoR’s intentions. And we still fought SoR in open field, SoR still defended the towers and keeps they owned. And SoS? We barely saw them.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Awkward moment when a european guild is complaining about not having fights … on an NA server. Gee wonder what the problem there is …

I was online in EB 10 hours ago, and there were plenty of people who were wary of SoR’s intentions. And we still fought SoR in open field, SoR still defended the towers and keeps they owned. And SoS? We barely saw them.

That might be because that’s the late SEA/European timezone. We only have a couple of guilds on during that time.

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

(edited by Slim.3208)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I am from SOR, and this sickens me. Please name the sor guilds who did this?

OP’d thief, lol

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

FYI, you can have your tinfoil hats, but there’s no conspiracy going on. We’ve been karma training and our pugs have been out in force all week. At most there’s only about 100 people in TS actually doing organized WvW any given day this week, compared to our average 2-300. We really don’t care who makes gold league…

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

The Ajax.4967

FYI, you can have your tinfoil hats, but there’s no conspiracy going on. We’ve been karma training and our pugs have been out in force all week. At most there’s only about 100 people in TS actually doing organized WvW any given day this week, compared to our average 2-300. We really don’t care who makes gold league…

we just want fights

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Everyone must chill.

If you don’t agree with what a some people on SoR and SBI did that’s fine – note, its just some people, not a server.

But its not malevolent, its not spiteful, there’s no malice involved. Throwing around words like disgusting I don’t think is accurate either.

It’s people who want to be in the Gold League working with people who want them to be in the Gold League.

I don’t agree with it. I don’t support it. I personally would prefer a 2v1 of SoS + SBI vs SoR. And if we get into the Gold League I hope that happens.

But let’s not vilify people.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I’ve been on since oceanic so when you say “this time” what time are you talking about? I haven’t seen SoS form more than 10 people in any TZ today. As for that thread you linked all I see is line upon line of Bull smurf. Man up, get out there and fight. And if you lose, don’t worry you can always re-spawn and try again. Go roam and have some fun if you want to avoid the blobs.

SBI have been putting up fights and SoS hasn’t that’s all there is to it. At least from my perspective it seems SBI are trying harder. I dont give a flying smurf about politics, double teaming, rankings, meatloaf (the singer) , PPT, Jedus, Leagues, Legendary weapons or your feels. All I want is good fights.

And I think the majority of our Rallians feel the same way. Its not our fault you have a low server population, its not our fault you got matched with us. And yes I like to come on the forums and partake in a bit of banter its part of the “experience” you wont find me crying on here about blobs, server transfers, double teaming and all the rest of it that’s for sure.

pps. most people would chose 1’st place server as their destination bandwagon server I moved from 1st place server to a T3 server then back to a T1 server which was, at the time in 3rd place. And I bet I’m having a lot more fun than you are right now.

ps. who’s Brian?

[RIP STAR]

(edited by Korbaal.6402)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I am from SOR, and this sickens me. Please name the sor guilds who did this?

If you’re talking about the match fixing, it’s your server’s leadership that’s doing it (aka FEAR and possibly TW). They’ve forbidden the rest of SoR’s guilds from capping SBI’s garrison. They currently have a karma train running around in circles in SBI BL capping everything except that waypointed keep they could very easily take.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

SoS and the few disgruntled SoR think logically before you post. Maguuma in gold leagues will be a bore for you guys imagine how bad it will be for the rest of us. Any server that can get ticked 600+ by Fort Aspenwood is clearly not meant for the gold league. Do you just want Mags so you can get the easy 5th place locked down? Mag= No OCX/SEA/EU timezone granted they may have individuals but not many to be a diff maker in the gold league. At least SBI have a decent asian timezone, while FA has oceanics to justify them being in gold

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Great stuff on the forums lately, very entertaining….. i love the terms being used for this situation like “appalling” and “grievous” etc as though this thing caused soooo much trauma for some people. Talk about first world problems lol.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Cameron, while I think people on SoS would liek to have FA its not going to happen.

And Magummybears are doing decent against the current FA right now arent they?

Maguuma 231891
Fort Aspenwood 206315
Crystal Desert 126 048

Now FA could be tanking hard but from what I heard its because they lost a lot of guilds.

Frankly… any server that doesnt have its leadership cow-tow to a T1 I would be okay with… and if its SBI then so be it… but they definitely are not earning their Gold league status so they will be smashed to bits if they stay there.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Johje Holan.4607

Frankly… any server that doesnt have its leadership cow-tow to a T1 I would be okay with… and if its SBI then so be it… but they definitely are not earning their Gold league status so they will be smashed to bits if they stay there.

Doesn’t matter – SBI, Mag, FA, whichever one of us that gets into the Gold League is going to be smashed to bits.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Any than the top 3 servers are gonna be smashed to bits in WvW in gold.

Bring back 1 day WvW matches Anet!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Enough is enough. Some of you on here are a bunch of carebears. Do you think everything is always fair, and that There’s never a guild or two communicating to 2v1 you guys to hell? Happened to SoR blatantly before, and you don’t see a bunch of people crying on the forums cause it’s just how it works. Just because one or two guilds chose this path you lose respect for the whole server? If this minority can affect how you think this easily, Frankly, we don’t need your respect. I’M beginning to think SoS are full of 12 year olds. And what’s with the people saying going to T1=Bandwagoning? It’s not always the case.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Some of you all should log off the forums and enjoy the game.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Enough is enough. Some of you on here are a bunch of carebears. Do you think everything is always fair, and that There’s never a guild or two communicating to 2v1 you guys to hell? Happened to SoR blatantly before, and you don’t see a bunch of people crying on the forums cause it’s just how it works. And what’s with the people saying going to T1=Bandwagoning? It’s not always the case.

This post sounds like you were crying while writing it…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Enough is enough. Some of you on here are a bunch of carebears. Do you think everything is always fair, and that There’s never a guild or two communicating to 2v1 you guys to hell? Happened to SoR blatantly before, and you don’t see a bunch of people crying on the forums cause it’s just how it works. And what’s with the people saying going to T1=Bandwagoning? It’s not always the case.

weak troll attempt, you can do better.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asguard.4621

Asguard.4621

Today’s match up in a nutshell…… ouch

Attachments:

(edited by Asguard.4621)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Omnitek.3876

Enough is enough. Some of you on here are a bunch of carebears. Do you think everything is always fair, and that There’s never a guild or two communicating to 2v1 you guys to hell? Happened to SoR blatantly before, and you don’t see a bunch of people crying on the forums cause it’s just how it works. Just because one or two guilds chose this path you lose respect for the whole server? If this minority can affect how you think this easily, Frankly, we don’t need your respect. I’M beginning to think SoS are full of 12 year olds. And what’s with the people saying going to T1=Bandwagoning? It’s not always the case.

man the 2v1 against sor was a cryfest. hell i even had a tear bucket for you guys filled within first few days.

you also forgetting the coordinated double team on bg when afs/tysm xfered to sor. which was happening for weeks. dont make it sound like u guys never double teamed on purpose.

Being one of the tsym commanders for a while back then, no. Pls go.

In my 8 months of commanding an organized guild and pug whispering, I got a request once to double team jq (who was #1 at the time) from a random BG commander in EB. I declined, attacked BG, took a tower, got wiped after and went back to killing jq.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

weak troll attempt, you can do better.

Negative. That is my best possible trolling. Your standards are too high.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

This is getting really pathetic, coming from someone on SBI. I would love to hear why fellow server-mates are this desperate to get into Gold league. Is it to ensure we drop back to mid tiers?

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Omnitek.3876

man the 2v1 against sor was a cryfest. hell i even had a tear bucket for you guys filled within first few days.

you also forgetting the coordinated double team on bg when afs/tysm xfered to sor. which was happening for weeks. dont make it sound like u guys never double teamed on purpose.

you kidding right i guess you got brainwashed by the sweet talks.
the indo + waha double team on bg bl every night during sea.

Your chest thumping got you all in trouble. Just like jq did and sor did at one point. Get over it. BG is and always will be a target for me. I don’t need jq to ask.

Also, I miss pot, he was much better the you at this.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

you kidding right i guess you got brainwashed by the sweet talks.
the indo + waha double team on bg bl every night during sea.

Didnt realise Indo was a SEA commander -_- . As i recall it was and has usually always been the combined force of Merc BG/Foo JQ teaming up. Ironic how thinking where merc is now…

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Johje Holan.4607

This is getting really pathetic, coming from someone on SBI. I would love to hear why fellow server-mates are this desperate to get into Gold league. Is it to ensure we drop back to mid tiers?

Nothing to do with the latest controversy but I’m on SBI and want to be in the Gold League.

Why? Because the Silver League will be an absolute roflstomping borefest that I cannot endure for seven weeks. If we are in Silver League, despite the fact that we will win, I will not get the meta achievement because I won’t be able to stand logging into WvW for that long.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

These conspiracy theories… let’s just play the game.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

BP/FA have gained considerable numbers since we last faced them. They will not be as easy to roll over the top of as previously. BP/FA are the closest match-ups we could possibly have in the league system.

Gold League will struggle to offer us even one close match-up.

And Gold League will be the same but in the opposite direction with the added, near guaranteed bonus that we will lose significant portions of our player base who don’t feel like replaying this match-up (and worse) over and over again for 7 weeks. Making the 7 weeks even worse.

Hope you enjoy it, thankfully I won’t have to either way. I’d rather not have to pay $$$ for transfers though.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~