Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Hmmm

(edited by Moderator)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Why would they do that, they don’t outnumber us 4:1 and that’s how they win. Plus how could they win the match up without focusing the weakest server for points. This is how hills went in ioj bl last night.

100 attack, 60 ioj wipe them.
90-100 attack, 70 ioj wipe them
80-90 attack,60 ioj wipe them.

Ofc we had we’ve but they weren’t bright enough to kill it ever. They completely ignored cannons firing on Ben every time lololol.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Moderator)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Things only IoJ does: Brag about successfully defending a sieged keep with 60 people.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtomicSponge.6537

AtomicSponge.6537

Just popping in to say thanks for the interesting thread so far, please keep it up.

[KöMÉ] Ztxle | Talking Sponge
Crystal Dessert tastiest dessert.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I could brag about how we wiped you guys open field all night on reset with even numbers, and never wiped once on your home bl. Figured I’d give you guys a break that day though.

Isle Of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: havok.1528

havok.1528

coverage and superior numbers does not equal more skills. which is what the poster above is referring to.

(edited by Moderator)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troqu.7150

Troqu.7150

Been having lots of fun in the IoJ borderlands when I have time to play. Glad they haven’t told me to stop showing up yet

Shyyrel

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

Wow, some great fights last night in SM and our BL. That was intense. Thanks all for the good fights.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

We had a lot of fun last night on IoJ BL for our Drunken WvW event. Would have been nice to take a keep but a bunch of drunken CD’ers vs. large guild groups of IoJ with a lot of defensive siege is a losing proposition. You guys don’t give up your keeps easily, well done.

Also, I know claiming the enemy server only fights with 4:1 odds makes you feel better about losing on the scoreboard, but it’s a really really old excuse. There was no NSP on IoJ BL last night, but 50-70 CD still fought 40-50 IoJ for 2+ hours, and most of our wipes happened while assaulting heavily fortified keeps. That’s not ‘Mindless Zerg’ server behavior, we would have moved on to a softer BL.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

(edited by Tyrlis.8072)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

We had a lot of fun last night on IoJ BL for our Drunken WvW event. Would have been nice to take a keep but a bunch of drunken CD’ers vs. large guild groups of IoJ with a lot of defensive siege is a losing proposition. You guys don’t give up your keeps easily, well done.

Also, I know claiming the enemy server only fights with 4:1 odds makes you feel better about losing on the scoreboard, but it’s a really really old excuse. There was no NSP on IoJ BL last night, but 50-70 CD still fought 40-50 IoJ for almost 2+ hours, and most of our wipes happened while assaulting heavily fortified keeps. That’s not ‘Mindless Zerg’ server behavior, we would have moved on to a softer BL.

True enough, and hats off to all of CD for the fights. I didnt mean it in reference to your guild groups. I for one am glad CD doesn’t give up easily on things guild group wise, it makes for fun nights! (My 4:1 odds post was for the SEA time slot guys, not you NA hard hitters)

And as I’ve said above, Mend has no delusions of IoJ coming anywhere near winning the Leagues, so ppt=useless to us, we are out for fights. As are many other people. For all we care NSP could come in second and us third and we’d be happy because fights have been amazing.

Btw before haters come in, Yes [Mend] uses siege, Yes it gives us an advantage, We do know how to use it effectively to wipe you, so please get over it. (To everyone not the person I am replying too)

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Also, I know claiming the enemy server only fights with 4:1 odds makes you feel better about losing on the scoreboard, but it’s a really really old excuse. There was no NSP on IoJ BL last night, but 50-70 CD still fought 40-50 IoJ for almost 2+ hours, and most of our wipes happened while assaulting heavily fortified keeps. That’s not ‘Mindless Zerg’ server behavior, we would have moved on to a softer BL.

True enough, and hats off to all of CD for the fights. I didnt mean it in reference to your guild groups. I for one am glad CD doesn’t give up easily on things guild group wise, it makes for fun nights! (My 4:1 odds post was for the SEA time slot guys, not you NA hard hitters)

And as I’ve said above, Mend has no delusions of IoJ coming anywhere near winning the Leagues, so ppt=useless to us, we are out for fights. As are many other people. For all we care NSP could come in second and us third and we’d be happy because fights have been amazing.

Btw before haters come in, Yes [Mend] uses siege, Yes it gives us an advantage, We do know how to use it effectively to wipe you, so please get over it. (To everyone not the person I am replying too)

Reported your whole guild for using siege. How dare you?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Hey CD, What is with so many ALT+F4’s? Stop embarrassing yourself being so bad.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

(edited by Boom.6148)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Things only IoJ does: Brag about successfully defending a sieged keep with 60 people.

That’s Mend right there. Most arrogant players I’ve seen

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ioj.. please stop humping them towers its just me…. And my camra ;D

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Looking for 2v2’s – 5v5’s behind windmill, pm/mail/whisper me for info. Hoping to find some skilled small mans from both servers between all this huge blobs.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Been having lots of fun in the IoJ borderlands when I have time to play. Glad they haven’t told me to stop showing up yet

Shyyrel you are always welcomed to WvW regardless of which guild you rep! You are an IoJ player and we will defend you and appreciate your contributions regardless of your status. We love you and your our special someone, please keep playing and never think your any less of a player then you think you are.

Laspo Yorick

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

emmm… from what i read in this thread, the conclusion is if you’re on a server with less coverage, you’re more skillful now ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

emmm… from what i read in this thread, the conclusion is if you’re on a server with less coverage, you’re more skillful now ?

Technically that can be true, if the scores were more even than they are and one team have a significant drop in population to another server, then yeah, that server would be more skilled. Then again PPT is really decided by off peak hours play.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

in that case NSP is the most skillful of all, even better than FA/SBI when they are matched later..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

in that case NSP is the most skillful of all, even better than FA/SBI when they are matched later..

NSP skill has always been high.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: havok.1528

havok.1528

coverage and superior number does not equal more skills =/= servers with less coverage and numbers are more skillful.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moobey.6057

Moobey.6057

Hey Mend, sorry for wiping yall at klovan after taking your keep. I saw that post about EA being the only people to give you trouble, had to give it a go XD Anyways, great fight, hope you’ll understand

Haan The Guardian – [Orb] Captain
Server – Crystal Desert

(edited by Moobey.6057)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Heya Shy! Was fun having you part of our shenanigans this weekend!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

Giving credit to all the CD people I’ve passed by in the JPs who werent being jerks.

IoJ on the hand are just shameful.

NSP Why bother?….

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Giving credit to all the CD people I’ve passed by in the JPs who werent being jerks.

Sorry im not sorry you got killed in a pvp map.

Isle Of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

about 5 minutes or so before NSP taking sm~
dat lag man..could feel it all over the map

Attachments:

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Some highlights from Os guild on friday night:

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Kokurai.7258

i think nsp is proving ourselves relatively well this match. even if we’re losing, we’re still fighting and learning

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

anyone see devon yet?
just wonderin

oh oh i know, 3g bounty for a screenshot proof that hes on nsp
but i kinda doubt he would be on his anet account =/

We saw an anet dev on NSP in EB yesterday, not sure if it was devon though

It wasn’t. It was Wubba (cant remember the toons spelling) the only other Anet dev I have seen on NSP besides Devon.

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

On the contrary, i’ve been hit by CDs in 2 of the 4 JPs

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Kerushi.7609

Wanted to say that was an amazing fight for SM. Good work all three servers! Most fun I’ve had in WvW in a while.

But jeeze that lag….. >.<

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Some highlights from Os guild on friday night:

That fight on the wall of hill. It was so amazing.

Heiann – NSP

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Can any nspers tell us where devon likes to play mainly (Map wise) :p

Isle Of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: metachu.2376

metachu.2376

Man… so many people with no tact in this thread.

Apsallar/Metachu/Applesallar aka Apples
[KA]rmagaming of Jade Quarry.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

Sorry im not sorry you got killed in a pvp map.

A little defensive are we? Apology accepted.

I’ve no issues getting killed on a PvP map, just commenting on the attitude and general skill level of people who seem to enjoy ambushing people 4v1 all day long (and how many i’ve seen from IoJ compared to CD… but that’s just my experience).

NSP Why bother?….

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auggy.1738

Auggy.1738

what happened to the rest of the 50+ minutes?

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Auggy.1738

Hey Mend, sorry for wiping yall at klovan after taking your keep. I saw that post about EA being the only people to give you trouble, had to give it a go XD Anyways, great fight, hope you’ll understand

Im glad you had fun wiping 20 with 100 Also happy we made you pause to cata/treb instead of ram :p In all truthfullness though we never expected the treb xD 2 lucky shots on our ballis and we were like yep, we wont win this, but oh well, TAG AND KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN XD. I also meant EA as a guild group gave us trouble the msot, eb is always a tag cluster

Good job to the CD that wiped 15 of us in hills lords room after wiping you guys all night long in nsp bl. So happy to see we make 100 of you also pause to build acs and use the gap to ac down siege in lords instead of just blatantly charging in <3 You’re learning.

Sorry that cd is too afraid to come ioj bl and has to k-train and leech nsp points to win and make their selves feel good about winning in a useless league for them. Come on guys, We would rather defend our bl then have to go nsps to simply fight you. Perhaps we’ll take hills or bay tomorrow in cd, that should draw some attention.

Over all, really great fights tonight, No complaints that we wiped to CD, it means they are learning instead of doing the same dumb crap they have been doing. Helps us better your game and ours in the end.

Yea, EA’s 13 man zerg is a force to be reckoned with.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Kokurai.7258

what happened to the rest of the 50+ minutes?

video ended when client crashed xD
wasnt gonna risk going thru queue again

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Auggy.1738

lol what’s your que times?

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GzBiker.1927

GzBiker.1927

KoMe would like to have a GvG on Thursday (24th Oct) during SEA/Oceanic timezone, server time 5am onwards.

If any guild from IoJ or NSP would like to have a 20v20 or 15v15, please do send me a mail in-game to Goddess Asha or Alastor Kratos.

Thank you!

Alderbarran / Asha Angelika
[GK] Ghastly Knights – Guild Leader / Driver

(edited by GzBiker.1927)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Kerushi.7609

lol what’s your que times?

Normally we only have Ques during the first night. They can be 20-40 min long. But since we called NSP for help we ended up with a que right before we took SM

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belorn.2659

Belorn.2659

Can any nspers tell us where devon likes to play mainly (Map wise) :p

I spend a majority of my gw2 time on wvw, and I have yet to see devon once.

I think your chance to find him is about as great as to get a dusk as a drop. That is, if he actually is playing on NSP. If you do find him, let us all know so we can get a equal try at the dusk drop.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeviLee.7384

DeviLee.7384

oh so many bow rangers and warriors just pew pew at the back, when we turn back to engage them and they’ll just ran. soooooo many of them XD

Resuta Ri (Thief)
Valiant Heroes [HERO] / Fairy Tail X [FT]
Isle of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

oh so many bow rangers and warriors just pew pew at the back, when we turn back to engage them and they’ll just ran. soooooo many of them XD

holy moly ikr, makes me wanna get them even more.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeviLee.7384

DeviLee.7384

holy moly ikr, makes me wanna get them even more.

that’s what we’re here to do take no prisoners!!
+bonus for hunting Anet tag

Resuta Ri (Thief)
Valiant Heroes [HERO] / Fairy Tail X [FT]
Isle of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Here’s a screenshot to end my night.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

great fights at SM then NSP, felt good to actually have a fight in SM with no skill lag or 30+ people from each side, dem rez banners you guys did was a pain

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Thank you allies and enemies alike, for the new title “Veteran of the Mist”. Wasn’t expecting to clear the achievements in less than 3 days. I appreciate IOJ and NSP for making it easy

Peace! But invaders must die!

Kind regards,
Verdelet Arconis-Ranger(2913 hours)
Crystal Desert (since September 2012)

EDIT: I may be in KOME but i’m a lone ranger. Don’t group me up with them ya.

Attachments:

(edited by Verdelet Arconia.6987)

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

So sad my post got deleted and I got infracted it wasn’t even that bad…

Isle Of Janthir

10/18 CD/IoJ/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

NSP logic:

CD is taking our BL’s, lets go IOJ!!

Also great fights at bay to CD, can’t hold out against those numbers for ever though but hey, 3rd times a charm

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.