10/18 DR/GoM/AR (Week 1 Bronze League)

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Sure I had some great 1 on 1 fights against folks from GoM, I know RH is a really good guild and a tough opponent.

Everyone knows how the match is going to turn out there is no need to do a self congratulations comment about how many points per tick you were getting… and If your that offended lets meet up some where and have a go at it.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TexRob.5183

TexRob.5183

Sure I had some great 1 on 1 fights against folks from GoM, I know RH is a really good guild and a tough opponent.

Everyone knows how the match is going to turn out there is no need to do a self congratulations comment about how many points per tick you were getting… and If your that offended lets meet up some where and have a go at it.

Your inference is your own thing man. My comment was for those of us at GoM who are genuinely as shocked as anybody, that we went from last place with horrible turnout, to some sort of craziness where we are sitting on queues. I’m not self congratulating, I am just commenting how insane it is that we, one week ago, would lose everything over the night and during the day, and then when we all get home from work would have to take it all back. This is how it’s been going for months. So, to see 600 points a tick when we’d normally have like 50, is very very weird. Just because you put a negative spin on it, doesn’t mean I did. I said, and will say again, we are winning by sheer numbers, not skill at the moment, not sure how I can be any more clear than that.

Tex Rob 80 War [RICH] GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Your inference is your own thing man. My comment was for those of us at GoM who are genuinely as shocked as anybody, that we went from last place with horrible turnout, to some sort of craziness where we are sitting on queues. I’m not self congratulating, I am just commenting how insane it is that we, one week ago, would lose everything over the night and during the day, and then when we all get home from work would have to take it all back. This is how it’s been going for months. So, to see 600 points a tick when we’d normally have like 50, is very very weird. Just because you put a negative spin on it, doesn’t mean I did. I said, and will say again, we are winning by sheer numbers, not skill at the moment, not sure how I can be any more clear than that.

This may be due to the “sale” on transfers combined with the start of leagues. I think peeps on larger pop servers want a chance to win their matches vs. getting pummeled on their old server, so they did the math, picked the likely top server for each match, and spent their 800 gems. If true, enjoy your new-found zergness (along with the queues……who’d a thunk a lower rank server would have queues beyond the weekend???). As long as Anet continues to make it cheap to xfer, the wild population fluctuations will likely continue.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We haven’t gotten transfers. GoM has always had a HUGE PvE population. When most of our WvW guilds left, we couldn’t really attract any outside interest because our server carried max transfer cost 24/7 even while in T8 (as opposed to much larger WvW servers like Mag/DB/FA that would occasionally dip into “high” population during off-peak hours).

What you’re seeing are the achievement hunters finally dipping their toes into WvW content for the first time. Tons upon tons of fresh commanders and full armies that are on the field, learning how to use siege, how camp buffs work, why you shouldn’t chase enemies into their spawn, why charging face-first into a full line of AR ballistas on the lord room bridge at Mendon’s is a terrible idea, etc…

Hopefully, we’ll be able to convert some of those numbers. Several of our core guilds have been working with the new players to train them on how to fight and how to modify their builds for WvW survivability. So far the response has been very positive.

Hopefully, AR/DR can retain some of their new players as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thhoj.9382

thhoj.9382

This may be due to the “sale” on transfers combined with the start of leagues. I think peeps on larger pop servers want a chance to win their matches vs. getting pummeled on their old server, so they did the math, picked the likely top server for each match, and spent their 800 gems. If true, enjoy your new-found zergness (along with the queues……who’d a thunk a lower rank server would have queues beyond the weekend???). As long as Anet continues to make it cheap to xfer, the wild population fluctuations will likely continue.

When the reduction in transfer prices first started GOM was already a very high population server that was rank 22-23. So that wouldn’t be possible unless people really wanted to spend 1800 gems to go to a losing server.

Afflictionate [FAP]- thief
Compassionate [FAP]- guard
Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rollara.8493

Rollara.8493

Well, for me, I used to go to WvW on GoM and try it….AND could never find many people to play with. Hard to learn that way. So I’d stay for a little while and then log off.

I thought about transferring to another server before the league began, but I really like the GoM community, so I decided to be loyal even if looked like WvW wasn’t going to be a big thing on GoM. Wow—was I and lots of other people ever wrong.

SO…for me, I can now log on and play with lots of people and finally learn WvW. It’s fun and I like it and I hope GoM can keep up the enthusiasm!

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Well, for me, I used to go to WvW on GoM and try it….AND could never find many people to play with. Hard to learn that way. So I’d stay for a little while and then log off.

I thought about transferring to another server before the league began, but I really like the GoM community, so I decided to be loyal even if looked like WvW wasn’t going to be a big thing on GoM. Wow—was I and lots of other people ever wrong.

SO…for me, I can now log on and play with lots of people and finally learn WvW. It’s fun and I like it and I hope GoM can keep up the enthusiasm!

Awesome! If you haven’t already done so, ask around in /map chat for info about the GoM website and community-wide Teamspeak server. It’s not just restrictive to WvW players. We’ve got forums and chat channels set up for other things like dungeon raids and guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Well it was a good try AR. We (DR) saw you guys trebbing sm so we did the same. Fought for awhile inside and gom wiped both our groups a few times. So we went to hit there side of the map while u focused on sm. In the end gom had enough people to take on both our servers at the same time must be nice. Just so all you gom know we (DR) had the outmanned buff in eb 2 hours after Friday night restart. We have had outmanned buff pretty much atleast 70% of this matchup so far in eb which is all I really play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dairius Stillgard.1953

Dairius Stillgard.1953

I really dislike being called a hack, and being falsely accused of it, the GM’s will have a look at the logs and NOTE that I CERTAINLY was not hacking, Next time check the placement of your Catas DR make they are not in range OF our mortars “not an insta CATA” also properly placed siege I.E. Arrow carts in front of the inner gates can reach quite some distance outside said gate I have never hacked nor will I ever hack I dispise hacking PERIOD, also GoM is not “The Hacking Server” Get a life I left the accusers name out of my post if he reads this he will who he or she is also next time MAKE sure you have proof VIDEO if not it didn’t happen. I had alot of respect for DR up until this point. Have a good day rant over.

Commander Kaargoth Soulbrand/LvL 80 Ranger GoM
Harbingerrs Of Tyria guild leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Awesome! If you haven’t already done so, ask around in /map chat for info about the GoM website and community-wide Teamspeak server. It’s not just restrictive to WvW players. We’ve got forums and chat channels set up for other things like dungeon raids and guilds.

Let’s not be coy! The website is thegateofmadness.com

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kazuto.2798

Kazuto.2798

THIS IS FOR LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

gt yer assus handud #sweg

Attachments:

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Kazuto.2798)

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Good fightin!

Killed a few of my guild mates, haha (fights speak for themselves so not gonna argue about anythin… though not sure what warranted the RH comment. I guess I’m flattered you guys think of us?)

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Well it was a good try AR. We (DR) saw you guys trebbing sm so we did the same. Fought for awhile inside and gom wiped both our groups a few times. So we went to hit there side of the map while u focused on sm. In the end gom had enough people to take on both our servers at the same time must be nice. Just so all you gom know we (DR) had the outmanned buff in eb 2 hours after Friday night restart. We have had outmanned buff pretty much atleast 70% of this matchup so far in eb which is all I really play.

That was good fun, and grats to GOM for holding us all off. We got into the Lord room a few times but the AOE was brutal and wow….the numbers GOM had were impressive.

Speaking of those numbers, glad to hear that GOM is “converting” their PvE crowd. When PvE folks come to WvW and have a positive experience like yours are (i.e. winning!!!), they tend to have fun and stick around. Our PvE folks, on the other hand, are coming in and for the most part getting rolled over by the zergfromhell, and off they go back to PvE. Sigh….. At least we are Outnumbered pretty much 24/7, so with no repair cost we can Leroy Jenkins!!!! into battle just for the ROFLs.

Still a good match though as both opposing servers don’t seem to have a lot of the kittens who like to hack, corpse dance, etc. Everyone seems to be keeping it fun and legit, which is a nice break from servers we’ve played in the past who come onto the forum and brashly state how easy it is to hack and how they’ll keep doing it because they can and Anet can’t stop them………

in Match-ups

Kazuto.2798

Good fightin!

Killed a few of my guild mates, haha (fights speak for themselves so not gonna argue about anythin… though not sure what warranted the RH comment. I guess I’m flattered you guys think of us?)

nothing personal, i call every enemy that and since you guys tried zerging us to our spawn and stuff in dat live stream, i wanted people to witness some of your guildies getting wrecked :p but ye not hating or anything

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Kazuto.2798)

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Just so all you gom know we (DR) had the outmanned buff in eb 2 hours after Friday night restart. We have had outmanned buff pretty much atleast 70% of this matchup so far in eb which is all I really play.

When I play, DR is very rarely in EB and instead in the BLs. For example on Sunday we’d go and cap everything on DR’s side in EB, then 5 minutes later, a 50+ zerg will come, take everything back and leave. We did that 3-4 times.
I rarely see any attack from DR in EB. Most of the time they just retake their stuff and leave.

(Depending on when you play, your experience might not have been the same).

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Speaking of those numbers, glad to hear that GOM is “converting” their PvE crowd. When PvE folks come to WvW and have a positive experience like yours are (i.e. winning!!!), they tend to have fun and stick around. Our PvE folks, on the other hand, are coming in and for the most part getting rolled over by the zergfromhell, and off they go back to PvE. Sigh….. At least we are Outnumbered pretty much 24/7, so with no repair cost we can Leroy Jenkins!!!! into battle just for the ROFLs.

The winning certainly helps, although it remains to be seen if the PvE crowd will stick around or not.

It is also worth mentioning that the GoM WvW community has been making a strong effort for over a month to reach out to the PvE community. We had begun to make some good progress and then the super shiny achievements really kicked it into high gear.

It’s only fair to warn you, the GoM PvE players are quick learners. It won’t be long before they can farm WvW as easily as the frostgorge champ train. That said, the fact that WvW is not reward/time efficient will probably save you.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

in Match-ups

TexRob.5183

I really dislike being called a hack, and being falsely accused of it, the GM’s will have a look at the logs and NOTE that I CERTAINLY was not hacking, Next time check the placement of your Catas DR make they are not in range OF our mortars “not an insta CATA” also properly placed siege I.E. Arrow carts in front of the inner gates can reach quite some distance outside said gate I have never hacked nor will I ever hack I dispise hacking PERIOD, also GoM is not “The Hacking Server” Get a life I left the accusers name out of my post if he reads this he will who he or she is also next time MAKE sure you have proof VIDEO if not it didn’t happen. I had alot of respect for DR up until this point. Have a good day rant over.

I don’t claim to know you, or your situation, but I will say this:

The handful of cheaters make people scream cheater incorrectly a huge percentage of the time. I’ve seen cheating in many games over the years, but I don’t see it hardly ever in GW2, not like you did in Warhammer, EQ, etc. My guess is most all of the claims of cheaters in GW2 are just people being ignorant, or hurt in the posterior.

in Match-ups

Kazuto.2798

lel u mad? /shrug /shrug /shrug

/15chars

Attachments:

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

/15chars

AR apologizes for one of our more…colorful and less liked members. Sorry about the spam.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Good fightin!

nothing personal, i call every enemy that and since you guys tried zerging us to our spawn and stuff in dat live stream, i wanted people to witness some of your guildies getting wrecked :p but ye not hating or anything

Couldn’t find myself in your video. I’m sad now.

Please record more so I can watch and evaluate my lowbie mesmer gameplay. Also, you should boost your comm level in the mix. I love hearing how other guilds operate mid-fight.

in Match-ups

Kazuto.2798

/15chars

AR apologizes for one of our more…colorful and less liked members. Sorry about the spam.

lol, all good dude. he mad, so im happy :p

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

DR, gotta say I’m impressed with the numbers. Commanding against you was cat and mouse with the small amount of people we had, but you burn me and I’ll burn you back.

I think your fully upgraded garrison was a fair trade

Attachments:

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

Chuck Zitto.2367

@Redstar nah that pretty much sums it up about right. DR has enough people to properly man 1 battleground. Yet for months we try to defend eb and drbl. So we don’t properly man either one. We kinda just bounce back and forth retaking stuff. I have said we should maybe just give one of the 2 battlegrounds up and just defend one properly and I just get yelled out being called negative. So we just keep on doing the same thing and expecting different results. Should be called DI Devona’s Insanity

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Just got to 6,000 Achievements. Fun Box Fun!

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kitanin.8394

Kitanin.8394

@Redstar nah that pretty much sums it up about right. DR has enough people to properly man 1 battleground. Yet for months we try to defend eb and drbl. So we don’t properly man either one. We kinda just bounce back and forth retaking stuff. I have said we should maybe just give one of the 2 battlegrounds up and just defend one properly and I just get yelled out being called negative. So we just keep on doing the same thing and expecting different results. Should be called DI Devona’s Insanity

The problem is that holding only our borderlands puts us in third every week. Simple math. We have to hold our BL and our corner of EB to be competitive. Our current system, while it has flaws, is sort of working.

Yes, it’s going to be hard, because GoM has enough people to run four zergs larger than our entire WvW contingent (as they have been). And I suspect that problem is going to continue throughout the season.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

We haven’t gotten transfers. GoM has always had a HUGE PvE population. When most of our WvW guilds left, we couldn’t really attract any outside interest because our server carried max transfer cost 24/7 even while in T8 (as opposed to much larger WvW servers like Mag/DB/FA that would occasionally dip into “high” population during off-peak hours).

What you’re seeing are the achievement hunters finally dipping their toes into WvW content for the first time. Tons upon tons of fresh commanders and full armies that are on the field, learning how to use siege, how camp buffs work, why you shouldn’t chase enemies into their spawn, why charging face-first into a full line of AR ballistas on the lord room bridge at Mendon’s is a terrible idea, etc…

Hopefully, we’ll be able to convert some of those numbers. Several of our core guilds have been working with the new players to train them on how to fight and how to modify their builds for WvW survivability. So far the response has been very positive.

Hopefully, AR/DR can retain some of their new players as well.

Haha, that was us on the bridge at mendons yesterday with the line of ballistas bolstered by arrow carts. You guys sure did walk right into that one. Was really fun though.

Also, my guild and I had some really fun fights with both GoM and DR a few hours ago tonight over Redbriar in GoM bl. We held out against superior numbers for awhile, but it was only a matter of time. Good fight guys!

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

It took a well organized force to rip the fully fortified Hills from GOM BL last night. BRL RED ZERG COC and all who followed and participated. Well done. Our majority force worked hard to recover DR BL Garrison and GOM had to choose. Hold garrison or loose hills. At the end of the night they had lost both and I would wager everyone enjoyed the good fights. Well done Dark Jean on your persistence in recovering DR BL garrison. GOM well fought. AR? did you play last night?

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

AR plays quite a bit, according to statistics. I mean our Bay has been flipped over 117 times and our hills has been flipped over 128 times since reset. Closest Borderland keep has been flipped 30 times. Speldan has been flipped 594 times since reset, almost 100 times more than any blue or green camp in Eternal. So yes, I would say AR must be playing.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

It took a well organized force to rip the fully fortified Hills from GOM BL last night. BRL RED ZERG COC and all who followed and participated. Well done. Our majority force worked hard to recover DR BL Garrison and GOM had to choose. Hold garrison or loose hills. At the end of the night they had lost both and I would wager everyone enjoyed the good fights. Well done Dark Jean on your persistence in recovering DR BL garrison. GOM well fought. AR? did you play last night?

Both servers use us for karma trains, since we are the least powerful of the three. Therefore, 99% of our time is spent trying to take stuff back or defend from 10:1 odds. Just one look at the stats shows where the main fighting has been, and that’s on AR’s turf.

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

in Match-ups

styx.7294

AR plays quite a bit, according to statistics. I mean our Bay has been flipped over 117 times and our hills has been flipped over 128 times since reset. Closest Borderland keep has been flipped 30 times. Speldan has been flipped 594 times since reset, almost 100 times more than any blue or green camp in Eternal. So yes, I would say AR must be playing.

I’m curious to know where those statistics can be found? That’s some pretty neat data

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=home Actually found this site when MoS was down one day, really like all the extra data.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=home Actually found this site when MoS was down one day, really like all the extra data.

The data is pretty revealing. AR’s BL is targeted 10% more than all of EB……

Edit: Or not. The “Borderland Focus” pie chart seems to show where each server spends its time, not where ALL servers spend their time.

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

styx.7294

If this is what you’re looking at: http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=server&id=Anvil%20Rock

I think it means your server focuses more on your own borderland than EB and on the other 2 borderlands the least (which makes sense to me).

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

If this is what you’re looking at: http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=server&id=Anvil%20Rock

I think it means your server focuses more on your own borderland than EB and on the other 2 borderlands the least (which makes sense to me).

Depending on the category, the data itself can be confusing. But, yeah, it’s an awesome site.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Ah, yeah I think you’re right. I went into each of GOM and DR, and it shows a pretty even split of time spent in your BL vs. EB. The title “Borderland Focus” is a bit confusing.

Great data though. Thanks Dov.

Edit: It does show DR spends an “unusual” amount of time in AR’s BL as compared to GOMs. Interesting……

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Ah, yeah I think you’re right. I went into each of GOM and DR, and it shows a pretty even split of time spent in your BL vs. EB. The title “Borderland Focus” is a bit confusing.

Edit: It does show DR spends an “unusual” amount of time in AR’s BL as compared to GOMs. Interesting……

Anvil Rock is the host with the most!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Anvil Rock is the host with the most!

We do have fun parties!

Just beware of a candy-thieving Asuran……..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Thanks for sharing the site. I like the detailed stats. Q- Was the same asuran stealing candy canes during winters day?

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Thanks for sharing the site. I like the detailed stats. Q- Was the same asuran stealing candy canes during winters day?

I don’t know ’cause I joined GW2 in Feb, but beware…..she can be MEAN!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

in Match-ups

TexRob.5183

I’ve actually been surprised that from what I have seen, GoM hasn’t been bullying too much. I’m sure some spawn camping has happened, and some AR abuse has been done, but for the most part it seems like our attention has been focused on DR, which to me is the right way to play. Some would say you bully 3rd to increase lead in first, but I think taking down 2nd is the best way to stay in first.

I wish the numbers have been better, because it would be more fun if DR and AR were putting up numbers, but we’ve had some fun fights nonetheless.

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

I’ve actually been surprised that from what I have seen, GoM hasn’t been bullying too much. I’m sure some spawn camping has happened, and some AR abuse has been done, but for the most part it seems like our attention has been focused on DR, which to me is the right way to play. Some would say you bully 3rd to increase lead in first, but I think taking down 2nd is the best way to stay in first.

I wish the numbers have been better, because it would be more fun if DR and AR were putting up numbers, but we’ve had some fun fights nonetheless.

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d have to agree with that. We’ve had the GoMmiezerg chase us back to our spawn, but then they go back to their karma train and hit the next tower in the chain.

What I HAVE noticed, however, is the GoMmiezerg pretty regularly rolls through our 3rd of EB. I can almost set my watch by it. In several hours of on/off play yesterday afternoon/evening (NA PDT), I don’t think 20 minutes went by without the GoMmiezerg hitting our corner. This has been the case since reset. In contrast, we rarely see DR in our 3rd, and when they do show up, it’s with 1/2 to 1/3 of GoM’s numbers, so we are much more able to repel them. Our BL however is a complete mess and, as one of our team put it the other day, often looks like a bag of M&M’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

looks like somebody had alot of trouble taking garrison today :P

in Match-ups

Chuck Zitto.2367

So it turns out we figured out how to make gates of madness MAD. They really really don’t like it when you take stonemist from them and hold it down. So much loot was had as they just kept pouring into the lords room siege preying that there superior numbers would eventually win as it always has so far but nope.

in Match-ups

Posted by: atonyeson.2864

atonyeson.2864

Nope. Garrison was fairly easy.

Server: eb, nsp, et, fc, hod, gom, sor, bg, tc, ioj, ar, dr, bp, dh, kn, hod, sos
Guild tbt [allergic to grapes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mugo.5723

Mugo.5723

AR outplayed GoM and DR all day today. Yea we had a bigger zerg running around at one point during the day but it was rushing back to save the homefront. AR rampaged through both your BL’s. I feel DR and GoM continue to choose to fight us over each other. The best was when we capped SM with the outmanned buff. That was an insane 3 way but in the end we simply out fought you guys in the middle. Not to mention we were tagless right before the final push and later sweep. Good fights all around. Props to commander Grapes for pulling a marathon at the commanders chair and all those Anvil Rockers that were keeping up with all the map hopping.

60g from away from my tag…

Manvil Rock Commander Riem Gren [MAN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Nope. Garrison was fairly easy.

i guess we should just forget the few times 1 or 2 arrow carts sent the whole zerg running lol.

Oh and lol at that 10ish golem rush that was destroyed in a few seconds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Overall I had a nice week of fights this week. Good memorable fights when roaming, zerging/getting zerged, etc. Strangely enough I haven’t gotten in any duels with anyone tho… Hopefully we matchup in the seasons again soon so I could get the chance to!

What I won’t miss is DR’s TRON guild tho… most of ur guys have been incredibly obnoxious most of the time I ever encounter you guys. I dunno if there’s been a time where we wouldn’t get /laughed at or jumped on by a TRON if we get outnumbered in a fight. Trust me, you aren’t all THAT good to have such egos. By yourselves most of them prolly aren’t that great players… who knows. Just most of my experiences with them have been downright unpleasant this week.

Also, 2+camp vs 5 of DR and we wipe u, u come back with 7+ when we were just talking and ur warrior /laughs… c’mon… u that bad that you need to laugh behind ur numbers without any provocation?

Then again I’ve seen that a lot more than usual on all sides of the servers. I for one don’t see the point in disrespecting the opponent unless disrespected on first… or just seeing something ridiculous or unnecessary. Let’s keep the matchup clean, aye?

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

TexRob.5183

Overall I had a nice week of fights this week. Good memorable fights when roaming, zerging/getting zerged, etc. Strangely enough I haven’t gotten in any duels with anyone tho… Hopefully we matchup in the seasons again soon so I could get the chance to!

We only matchup again with AR, 11/15, not DR.

The whole thing was predtermined.

in Match-ups

Chuck Zitto.2367

AR outplayed GoM and DR all day today. Yea we had a bigger zerg running around at one point during the day but it was rushing back to save the homefront. AR rampaged through both your BL’s. I feel DR and GoM continue to choose to fight us over each other. The best was when we capped SM with the outmanned buff. That was an insane 3 way but in the end we simply out fought you guys in the middle. Not to mention we were tagless right before the final push and later sweep. Good fights all around. Props to commander Grapes for pulling a marathon at the commanders chair and all those Anvil Rockers that were keeping up with all the map hopping.

60g from away from my tag…

We only lost sm last night because with both ar and gom hitting the lords room at the same time our skills/siege stopped working and we got ran over. We don’t get to see the skill lag to often on ar/dr cus our population sucks. But we got to see it first hand last night. Pretty much all my skills except auto attack stopped working several times in those sm fights. Even the auto attack lagged bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Pretty despicable behavior from this dude with the AC macro’d to attack the vet guard all day. If someone from [ART] wants to pm me, I have this guys in game name if you would like to pursue the issue. I wouldn’t let someone tarnish my guilds reputation like this.

Attachments:

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks