10/18 Gunnars Hold|Aurora Glade|Millers Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

AG has probably one of the biggest pve communities, and all the pve nubs are now playing for their achievement points, endless queues and lag, hurray!

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

AG has probably one of the biggest pve communities, and all the pve nubs are now playing for their achievement points, endless queues and lag, hurray!

Unfortunately we have the same, but luckily not in the nights. The queues are horrible and the skill lag aswell.

It makes it quite hard to get our whole guild in while kitten achievement hunters are trying to get their achievement points and PvD everything they see.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

(edited by Tyldor.9078)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Might be that the PvE got into WvW, but personally I enjoy the fact that whenever I log into WvW I can now find some kind of action.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

While that is fine for an individual to queue for 5-120+mins depending on what BL. It is not so cool for Guilds, it’s early doors ATM and things may settle down. ANET made a massive mistake putting in AP/living story into WvW.

A) Their servers can’t handle it.
B) Their queue system is massively flawed.
C) The population cap per map isn’t anywhere near high enough to deal with a servers population in all but the dead servers at the bottom.

I still find it funny and sad that the pvp element of WvW is being siphoned out. Kill 10 players, you have 49 days to kill a total of 10 days – GG ANET. Way to encourage actual fighting there! Take 100 camps, kill 500 guards, PVD to victory! Anyone notice a theme?

While its savvy business sense and a great move for them on a quick buck scheme. They are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the true pvp communities on servers, offering as bait – come join our beta for a overflow map. So you don’t get too kitten ed with our poor decisions thus far and leave game due to no longer being able to play as guilds, due to PVE players in their 100s and 1000s taking up valuable slots.

Oh and the 12 months too late “community feedback” thread, all done to distract and divert attention from the real issues. Poor implementation. How long has the community been freely giving opinions and advice, mostly bad, some great, all fallen on deaf ears, even to the point of being shunned, topics moved or deleted as an example.

Well played ANET you are doing what is right for you, quite subtle and smooth.

The true WvW players in guilds, who play for action, fast paced combat, testing themselves out against others, not to sit on Arrowcarts and Trebs all night won’t stay for long if they can’t play as guilds.

Remove achievement points from WvW, especially for karma training. If you want some in WvW make it for killing players, and not for sitting on siege.

Disappointed but not surprised by the fallout of adding live events to WvW. A trained chimp could see this outcome. Queues all day, starting at 9am, waffles.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I still find it funny and sad that the pvp element of WvW is being siphoned out. Kill 10 players, you have 49 days to kill a total of 10 days – GG ANET. Way to encourage actual fighting there! Take 100 camps, kill 500 guards, PVD to victory! Anyone notice a theme?

WvW has never had PvP as the core of its design. We had known that ever since before the game’s release; it was never meant to be the ultimate PvP for the sake of PvP, and while it’s okay for players to focus on that aspect of the format, it will always be a bit delusional kind of focus. We’ll see what the Edge of the Mists and the Obsidian Sanctum redesign will bring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Enjoying this match up so far, except for horrid skill lags and weird queues. Hope these get sorted out by the end of this week when achievement hunters go away.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Most of BNF elite are on Vabbi since they are not interested in zergfest, but yeah, they did have (or do have) some representants left on Dzag and Miller.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

BNF is still on Dzago :p

One Member is zerging with another guild a bit on Miller right now though. Regarding Vabbi, a few of us have second accounts to play on Vabbi when it is too zergy in the Dzagonur Matchup.

Also such rumors are quite funny :p Just yesterday somebody asked me if i tried to join an Zerg guild and i was quite suprised because i never had really any Contact with that Guild not to mention that i surly never tried to join ^^.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

This is by far the best thread going at the moment, lot’s of info, directly sourced from the match up.

I look forward to reading more.

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.4678

Zen.4678

BNF is still on Dzago :p

One Member is zerging with another guild a bit on Miller right now though. Regarding Vabbi, a few of us have second accounts to play on Vabbi when it is too zergy in the Dzagonur Matchup.

Also such rumors are quite funny :p Just yesterday somebody asked me if i tried to join an Zerg guild and i was quite suprised because i never had really any Contact with that Guild not to mention that i surly never tried to join ^^.

Aha, so my eyes didn’t deceive me. You guys were great fights (and apparently famous with all the rumors) the last time I was against Dzagonur, so a shame you aren’t on Miller’s, but I can completely understand why

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Reset action from Flare’s POV!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ECltO-T_o

Enjoy it guys!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Queueing up now, let’s see how much it takes

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

My night so far -
19.00 – log onto guild wars for guild night, enters queue into borderland
20.50 – still queuing, getting bored checking forum
edit 21.05 – enter wvw
edit again 21.20 – kicked from wvw due to huge lag spike dcing me
We are a teir 14 server right?

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

(edited by Bond.4602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Fun night in MSBL thanks for the fights. It was ultimately ruined by lagg though, We had a tonne of crashes in the bay fight and decided to call it early.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Queue, Lag and now Dc, see you tommorrow, ty for the fight Fury-Inc Group

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fast Asleep.8475

Fast Asleep.8475

Haha, same here too. Getting into wvw, play 10 minutes, dc , requeue, dc in pve, requeue, get into wvw, dc again, stand in la with people jumping all over the place… going to bed…

Gunnars Hold [Chvc]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Thx TUP for the few fights,
finally we managed to wipe you some times, even tho it was becasue you didn’t had your full strength.
Fights would’ve been even greater without the stupid Lag.

EDIT: Thx FIRE as well

PS: ANet fix your game pls!

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

(edited by Dominik.5162)

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Had some nice fights with CE tonight! Props for them not running huge numbers and running alone, and especially engaging if outmanned aswell.
Hoped we gave RAGE some good fights, but not much we could do against your numbers unfortunately :/
HT, dont got anything to say about you guys, only saw you run away from guilds the entire evening :P also not very mature to wisper the raidleader with “GG motherkitteners” when we fought RAGE, which already outmanned us, then you guys ran in over us after most of us were dead, after you guys had ran away from us :P

Looking forward to the GvG with WBC tomorrow! Hopefully it wont be destroyed by lag and random dc’s!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Thx TUP for the few fights,
finally we managed to wipe you some times, even tho it was becasue you didn’t had your full strength.
Fights would’ve been even greater without the stupid Lag.

PS: ANet fix your game pls!

i would like to fight you again with the same group of my guys that i lead today but without skilllag, to be perfectly honest :p

it could have been an EPIC night with all the guilds we had running (sometimes literally, eh? ) on that map. sadly servers kittened up

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Your server handled our group quite well.

Calling it early due to people constantly dc’ing, being unable to log in or stuck in an eternal teleport around the map.
Until something is changes and anet fixes their game we’re cancelling our gvg’s this week. It should be a test of skill, not who can accomodate himself better to the lag. Let’s hope something changes, but we had massive lag while roaming with five players during the afternoon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

We definitely ran larger numbers tonight, between 22-29 – Sunday is the most active night of the week for us usually. Plus we had a handful of ads usually, hopefully it was still fun for you guys.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

ah yeah before i forget it:

sorry to every guild we fought and got rofflestomped by HT incing that fight, we did never asked for their help and told them not to do it

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Your server handled our group quite well.

Calling it early due to people constantly dc’ing, being unable to log in or stuck in an eternal teleport around the map.
Until something is changes and anet fixes their game we’re cancelling our gvg’s this week. It should be a test of skill, not who can accomodate himself better to the lag. Let’s hope something changes, but we had massive lag while roaming with five players during the afternoon.

Try my Best, to keep them alert, hopefully somebody learn to watch the vulcanus coming and dodge your melee train

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Just as an explanation: Devitz took a break and yesterday 4 guys from INC joined our raid. It was less than 10 tonight, but we still had a very large group. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ok no problem, it was fun, and it always good to test on harder stuff

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Incoming video spam from Flare!!!

Footage from sunday-raid!
Enjoy, and remember to subscribe to our channel <3

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Had some nice fights with CE tonight! Props for them not running huge numbers and running alone, and especially engaging if outmanned aswell.

Yeah, we usually run with 20~ but now it was even less because we had people stuck in a 2 hour queue… we had like 15 max I think.

Good fights.. except that one “fight” near Sunnyhill where we tailed you and our sleepy commander said “pull back” after chasing you up the hill.. we jumped down towards Vale and there VII sat waiting for us basically.. that was so terrible from our side lol. Other than that we did what we could with the numbers we pull, do kinda regret how badly we played near Sunnyhill tho. xD

Commander is forgiven tho, he rarely makes mistakes <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

So many great guilds to fight this matchup, FIRE, VII, DAWN and many others also from Miller’s. Looking forward to fighting you once my queue pops

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Footage from sunday-raid!
Enjoy, and remember to subscribe to our channel <3

I love the highlight at 5:35 where you didn’t manage to down any of us

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Yeah, was bad played by us there Syndz, to bad most our dps was stuck in a 2 and a half hour queue… had most of the time just 1 ele and 2 necro’s the entire raid…. highest numbers we managed to get into the map was just 19 :/
But not so much we could do about the numbers you guys pulled that night, looked close to 30 + about those 5INC that’s always following you guys wherever you guys move xD

But hey, was a lot of great fights and we had fun, that’s why it’s a highlight, outcome rly dosn’t matter, what’s the point of hiding all the errors you do, and let people think you are godlike when nobody aint? :P

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

So many great guilds to fight this matchup, FIRE, VII, DAWN and many others also from Miller’s. Looking forward to fighting you once my queue pops

You didn’t mention TUC… how could you not mention TUC, are you trying to start drama again. God FURY sucks. I heard that you guys run 17 guardians in a 20 man gvg and they all run full PVT! Learn2Play scrubs.

(NOTE: there wasn’t enough drama in this thread. had to start somewhere.)

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

I had some great fun in the 4 hours this afternoon commanding on Gunnar’s Hold BL and Aurora Glade BL. We outblobbed you for quite a long time, till like 30 minutes ago. kitten it. Aurora Glade be blobbier than us! Good job haha.

Can’t wait for the evenings though. I love the guild action alot more then blobbing!

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

(edited by Tyldor.9078)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

You didn’t mention TUC… how could you not mention TUC, are you trying to start drama again. God FURY sucks. I heard that you guys run 17 guardians in a 20 man gvg and they all run full PVT! Learn2Play scrubs.

I demand that you get kicked from your guild.

I feel insulted by your comments and feel that there is no place for someone like you in a guild as respectful as yours.

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

I demand that you get kicked from your guild.

I feel insulted by your comments and feel that there is no place for someone like you in a guild as respectful as yours.

Ahh but I am the superior overlord of TUC, nobody can touch me. Do you speak on behalf of FURY or is this your own opinion. I would not expect such harsh words from a guild like FURY.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

But not so much we could do about the numbers you guys pulled that night, looked close to 30 + about those 5INC that’s always following you guys wherever you guys move xD

22 online at the height of the event.

It’s quite amazing to see the zergs during the offpeak hours. Makes solo roaming a pretty annoying experience though.

Edit: TUP suckz!!!

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

Edit: TUP suckz!!!

Completely agree, TUC on the other hand is beast!

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

if only LION would still be around, you would all tremble in fear!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

Ahh LION! now there is a challenge no other guild can match. It was an even match but TUC overcame 4-3 in our GvG.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

ZStefanovic.2475

Ahh LION! now there is a challenge no other guild can match. It was an even match but TUC overcame 4-3 in our GvG.

LIES! lion has never lost a single fight!

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

LIES! lion has never lost a single fight!

It was scrims.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

ZStefanovic.2475

The GVG president disagrees.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

If the laggs will be there any longer we will go for guardian raid only spam 1…seems almost only solution these days :/

Ty FURY+TOE for they fights anyway…would have been awesome with skills working :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

loled today when I saw AG blobed as Vizunah in last week

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Had some madness fun and loads of loots inside Aurora Garrison just now. Wow. Btw, was it Snow, ex-GuM.. was the commander from AG inside ? My eyes could deceive me but I think it was you. Female charr Guardian with poor staff ?

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

@dikamilo- you should of seen your server blob on your home border that thing was hugeeee

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Some nice fights against MYA tonight on Ag. It’s a shame that the game is barely playable before 9pm (small advice: Going 80% guardian is less effective that it sounds). Later on it wasn’t too bad and there barely was any lag against the ag pug zerg.

After the garrison fight i remembered what Votf was complaining about. A tenacious defense!

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

If the laggs will be there any longer we will go for guardian raid only spam 1…seems almost only solution these days :/

Ty FURY+TOE for they fights anyway…would have been awesome with skills working :/

Do you mean TEO whit TOE?
If yes than we realy enjoyed the fights whit you guys to ^^

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

3 ag thieves killing me while i was standing at back of south camp gvg spot shrugs
must be pve noobs

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Had some madness fun and loads of loots inside Aurora Garrison just now. Wow. Btw, was it Snow, ex-GuM.. was the commander from AG inside ? My eyes could deceive me but I think it was you. Female charr Guardian with poor staff ?

Not a staff that thing is a branch XP but still love you snow and gg. I was busy sleeping at the time so unfortunately I missed it but I don’t get as many opportunities to nake fun of it.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

It looks like the warrior meta has reached AG too. Now every D/P thief became a hammertrain warrior

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos