10/18 Gunnars Hold|Aurora Glade|Millers Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

I apologize for the way this was handled by my guildies on the forums i wasn’t on when these posts happened they should have kept it in whispers and ill deal with that matter i promise

If anyone should apolagize it’s you,

Didnt he already apologize or do I read something wrong

VII – AG

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

I said against you through whisper that we wanted to see proof of that as we can not imagine our guildies running into a GvG like that. And I said if you were right on that matter I wouldn’t mind doing the round over, and I would instapunish anyone who would have joined the fight.

Even then you just stand on your point that we are cheating, you run away and you choose to disband the whole GvG. Also the attitude on your vid in the end was you speaking right? Not your guildies.

In the end I think you lost something what couldve been an amazing GvG both for your guild as for ours..

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noir.9218

Noir.9218

Finally some drama up in here!

Why don’t you just sort out a rematch? Or even better, make it a 5 on 5 where it’s harder for you all to hide behind the five target aoe cap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

I apologize for the way this was handled by my guildies on the forums i wasn’t on when these posts happened they should have kept it in whispers and ill deal with that matter i promise

Simple Apology from your side would be nice for the description. Let us put this behind us like adults .

If anyone should apolagize it’s you,

Didnt he already apologize or do I read something wrong

Unfortunately it’s not a apology if it followed up by a insult.
“Simple Apology from your side would be nice for the description. Let us put this behind us like adults .”

If I get blamed of doing something that I have not done. I sure would not be apologising for defending myself.

There is nothing worse in life than bullshaite. And gj WBC for valiantly pushing it away.

[TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: m art in.4809

m art in.4809

FURY

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Hello AG. I hope Miller’s get that Waypoint up in your borderland. It’s what you deserve for focusing us 90% of the time.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

All the last 2 pages’ worth of GvG drama aside, you gotta love the really raw PvEs running around. Some highlights:

• Doubled my kills since Friday. You can feel how quickly the PvEs melt in the opposing zerg or XvY roaming, even on my ranger.
  • Got a /w from one when I offered to portal people in OS to get rid of some EB crowding. I main ranger, sorry man.
  • Tagging up and taking them on a tour of the green area in EB to teach them how to refresh siege and build more was like taking kids on a tour to a war museum. I waited extra long at the golems so they could all get in and out.

To that MS Asuran mesmer I trolled at AG BL JP second chest, my thanks. I did /bow twice before allowing you to kill me (and do the appropriate /laugh-ing and teabagging to vent) after you finally managed to use my own knockback against me. I expected more from a Bronze-something and the giggles was worth the repair cost.

Thanks for supporting our lead MS and GH. MS in particular should congratulate the [Oo] (or is it [oO]) guild for being the most persistent.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Hello AG. I hope Miller’s get that Waypoint up in your borderland. It’s what you deserve for focusing us 90% of the time.

AG isnt “focusing” anyone. AG maps are simply full most of the time now. We dont have to focus anyone, we simply have enough people to attack everyone.
I think you dont suffer from the same queue issues as we do. But no worries, it’ll get better eventually one people have their achievments.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

why don’t GH just simply have 1 vs 1 fights instead of having to double team all of the time? The only GH I have seen respect 1 vs 1 fights are members of [TEO]
edit: I lied, now even [TEO] are double teaming me
where’s FURY? they’re the only ones so far (apart from hihey who actually beat me 1 vs 1) that I can get a decent fight out of :L

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hol.9043

hol.9043

New evidence of WBC cheating…

http://i.imgur.com/hmWZfxG.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sealreth.1425

Sealreth.1425

hahaha, funny one

Sethy Alre [Main: Thief, 19 Characters] -
[TSP] The Shadow Phantoms – Guild master
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Sealreth.1425)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumos.2056

Zumos.2056

I was never aware of any guild going to kill you but the VII thing happened because people asked in map chat how did the GvG go and one guildy wrote something in map chat i didn’t even know about until it was too late. Zumos what else do you want from me to do in this matter? , I stated everything that has happened in my previous posts. with a sincere Apology .

You only apolgized for the behaviour of your guildies on the forums. You still haven’t said that we didn’t cheat, that’s what I’m still waiting for to close this discussion.

Zumos
Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

VcY came out of nowhere ofc … If anyone of your guild told them to come in map chat, as a guild leader you should have told them not to. And no you didn’t make it public, but you did ruin the gvg and still accuse us of cheating. And how come that 5 mins after it happend people in VII already knew?

To clear that up, I was the one that told VcY you were there. I was the TUP asura ele that was there with the other TUP ele after FIRE had left and you guys were just standing around. I was bored, it was clear your GvG had finished and wasn’t going to restart, so I ran off and met VcY at south camp, told them you were there and the rest you know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumos.2056

Zumos.2056

VcY came out of nowhere ofc … If anyone of your guild told them to come in map chat, as a guild leader you should have told them not to. And no you didn’t make it public, but you did ruin the gvg and still accuse us of cheating. And how come that 5 mins after it happend people in VII already knew?

To clear that up, I was the one that told VcY you were there. I was the TUP asura ele that was there with the other TUP ele after FIRE had left and you guys were just standing around. I was bored, it was clear your GvG had finished and wasn’t going to restart, so I ran off and met VcY at south camp, told them you were there and the rest you know.

Not really a nice thing to do, but thank you for clearing that up.

Zumos
Red Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

why don’t GH just simply have 1 vs 1 fights instead of having to double team all of the time? The only GH I have seen respect 1 vs 1 fights are members of [TEO]
where’s FURY? they’re the only ones so far (apart from hihey who actually beat me 1 vs 1) that I can get a decent fight out of :L

I guess you don’t mean duels?
From the little roaming I’ve done in this matchup, I’d say around 80% to 90% of my fights with AG end up with me in 1v2+ situations.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Thought I’d clear this up.

We were at South camp when someone in say chat told us that WBC were at the windmill. We knew there was a GvG v FIRE so we asked in map chat for the score. We were told that the GvG was over so we headed to the windmill for a one of fight.

We were not sent to kill you, which is kinda funny.

Anyway looking forward to our GvG with WBC

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

From the little roaming I’ve done in this matchup, I’d say around 80% to 90% of my fights with AG end up with me in 1v2+ situations.

yeah, I’m not meaning duels, I’m just meaning roaming in general, in GH borderlands about 95% of fights end up in 1 vs 2 situations, in eb, 90% of the fights were 1 vs 3 or more, the rest were 1 vs 2s :L with the exception of a FURY elementalist who ambushed me while I was attacking the grub, it was still a good fight tho

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

New evidence of WBC cheating…

http://i.imgur.com/hmWZfxG.jpg

Why did you have to expose our secret ? :’(

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

yeah, I’m not meaning duels, I’m just meaning roaming in general, in GH borderlands about 95% of fights end up in 1 vs 2 situations, in eb, 90% of the fights were 1 vs 3 or more, the rest were 1 vs 2s :L with the exception of a FURY elementalist who ambushed me while I was attacking the grub, it was still a good fight tho

Well, FYI it’s not just GH.
I had high hopes for this match up roaming-wise, but I’ve been a bit disappointed. I guess it’s the influx of new WvW’ers that make solo roaming a bit hard.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I had high hopes for this match up roaming-wise, but I’ve been a bit disappointed. I guess it’s the influx of new WvW’ers that make solo roaming a bit hard.

I’m not going to lie, AG do it a lot as well, but GH players in eb do it a heck of a lot more, for instance, I had 5 GH gate crash my 1 vs 1 with a guardian outside of SM, they actually chased me all of the to the western gate where I finally managed to get rid of them

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I’m not going to lie, AG do it a lot as well, but GH players in eb do it a heck of a lot more, for insnace, I had 5 GH gate crash my 1 vs 1 with a guardian outside of SM, they actually chased me all of the to the western gate where I finally managed to get rid of them

Yep, AG and Millers both just put out gigantic 50+ man zergs we can’t ever combat. It’s boring, but it’s what the “best” servers do to win.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristano.7968

Tristano.7968

Thanks FIRE for the nice fight at bluelake.

Officer of [TEO] The Exalted Ones
Thrustan – Thief
Kundrag Knorrson – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Well thanks to the guilds tonight when they ran alone, FG, INC, RAGE etc.

Some nice fights but got a bit blobby at the end for our 20 guys, but i guess that is a compliment to us.

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

WvW at the moment is just a bad joke. The lag and horrible performance just take the skill out of a game that already was way too focused on numbers. In the fights that we win i can’t be sure what actually led us to victory – skill or because the enemy couldn’t use any.

Playing like this isn’t fun. A part of Fury and myself will go for a roaming vacation on vabbi until this game is fixed again and everybody has their achievements.
Good luck to all the servers and thanks for the couple of fights that were actually fun!

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

Thank you VcY for a really intense and very fun GvG !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

You guys too ages….:P
Score?

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Zeal.1376

5-4 for VcY, when we got 20 v 20. Forgot what the 19 v 19 was , i think it was 3-2 for them in 19 v 19 but don’t take my word for it

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

You guys too ages….:P
Score?

I was at work (kitten Shift Work)

From what i heard we struggled to get 20 people, But 5-4 to VcY when we managed to get 20 people, Don’t think we had our setup but was good to have a GvG again, Again don’t take it for gospel.

Just to add on the VcY killing WBC after the Fire GvG, I asked in Team Chat to make sure GvG wasn’t going on when the TUP guy informed us you guys were there. If Guild V Guild is over, You’re fair game in our books, we wouldn’t expect any different treatment.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

(edited by ethier.3417)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Had a great GvG against VcY, thanks for the fights guys!

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Thanks to TUP, NR, army and FIRE for the nice fights tonight.

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sealreth.1425

Sealreth.1425

Thanks for the epic GvG VcY. ^^

Sethy Alre [Main: Thief, 19 Characters] -
[TSP] The Shadow Phantoms – Guild master
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

AG what happened? There was no response on our #YOLO assault on your garri and we managed to downgrade it

-Dis

Attachments:

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

On contrast I’m very much enjoying the roaming in this match-up, the PvErs have come out of woodwork and they are really, really easy to kill.

While going on about my mission to build a waypoint in Miller’s Sound Bay, I smashed 6-7 random lvl 80 rangers who were trying to take my camp. Makes me feel like such a hero again after the past few months of missing every Earthshaker and sword burst on random roamers and not being able to catch anybody.

Personally I will feel sad when these guys are gone and I’m left with having to fight against good players again.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Could you post some pictures of those [TEO] who ganked you? I’ll try to explain them how to behave when meeting a roamer
Fighting against you was a pleasure, I look forward to our next matchup against AG just to fight with you again, unfortunately I have a lot of issues IRL so I can’t play that much nowadays

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

played only a few hours, but found lots of 1v1, good fun. not so many thieves playing and havent encountered a lot of perplexity kitten either. just how i like it! some good laughs kiting a bunch of AG around vale yesterday – can’t touch this – duh duhduhduh sing

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

@Hihey, I look forward to dueling with you again in december , meanwhile, I shall have to make do with Gandara and maybe blobbadons (<lol, as if that’s going to happen xD)

btw: I don’t have a screenie, but I do remember that they were a warrior (in draconic armor) and an upleveled necro, they along with 4 others chased me all of the way to SM after I had the nerve to try and duel with the warrior, as soon as I bowed, a ranger started firing at me and the warrior decided to chase me down with 4 other guys, the necro only appeared when I got downed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaffelman.6954

Vaffelman.6954

http://i.imgur.com/J8xY9O4.jpg
perfect picture were u can see 23 WBC people, in addition there is another thief out of the picture on the left side, which equals 24, and if the mesmer is having 3 clones up, which is very unlikely, they’ll be atleast 21.
6min and 2s for those that want to see.
Think this will be my last words in this case

i was their mesmer so i want to clear somethings to you, a mesmer can have a total of 12 Clones/illusions/phantasms at the same time. The reason for this is that is that an Clones/illusions/phantasm counts as dead as soon you hit a shatter skill, that means you can summon new ones before they manage to shatter!

i was spamming kittenloads of Clones/illusions/phantasms so this might of happened while i was bursting your melee train.

i hope this can clear somethings up

Vaffelmannen / Vaffelman / Krigs Vaffel
We Be Chilling Core
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noerknhar.3826

Noerknhar.3826

When is AG going to stop blobbing the blob out of the blob? By the way: Blob.

Enuerus Derune – Necromancer, Sylvari
[NO] ~ Ponys Will Never Die

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

the day your guilds decide to stop whine and try to give excuses why they failed in a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Wemil thought u went to china?

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

WvW atm is complete mess, probably for most population servers with high influx of players to wvw, that before had only small portion wvw regularly.
Are we “blobbing”? yes,
is it fun? when lag is not bad, its a guilty pleasure, definitely helping me finish my karma need for legendary.
hopefully in a week or two max things relax and we see how the dust settles.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

@Oren.1736.

massive kitten bro massive

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

Video from the WBC vs. FIRE GvG, Really great match, to bad that it went the way it did.
Another time plzz don’t take the decisions that quick, being called cheater is never fun.
Enjoy the Video ! ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWtaDmc1u0

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

I want to thank the two GH snowmen and their dog for the belly laugh this morning in your BL. We exchanged emotes a bit and parted on good terms. If we killed each other later when you were out of costume, I’m truly sorry, but that’s war. /respect

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

I want to thank the two GH snowmen and their dog for the belly laugh this morning in your BL. We exchanged emotes a bit and parted on good terms. If we killed each other later when you were out of costume, I’m truly sorry, but that’s war. /respect

Dog? I was a boar!

-Dis

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Dawn skipping WvW again, sorry Rage we couldn’t make it to the GvG, Gl to everybody in Queue and Silver league, for now, for me Leagues means, Playing an other game, not Gw2, Anet will be happy with their metrics and tons of people

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Dawn skipping WvW again, sorry Rage we couldn’t make it to the GvG, Gl to everybody in Queue and Silver league, for now, for me Leagues means, Playing an other game, not Gw2, Anet will be happy with their metrics and tons of people

You wouldn’t be the only one, TUP has like 10+ playing Planetside atm as getting into WvW reliably just isn’t possible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

Crazy Black Beast has left the server, Goodbye Gunnars, Hello Vabbi!

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion