10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

Well since i’m at work… all I can say is pass the butter for the popcorn. Watching all this drama making me hungry!

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Due to the favourable draw that was handed to JQ, I propose that we keep them in 3rd place whenever possible, to try and make the league closer and more interesting

Once the weekdays start, their stacked SEA will kick in

SoR is either lacking the common sense to do so or is blinded by hatred.

I trust SoR to play for 1st and to try and keep JQ in 3rd

If they don’t, then they have no chance at winning the league due to the easy fixtures that JQ has, a luxury that hasn’t been afforded to SoR or BG

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Season-1-Schedule

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Your level is clearly over 9000.

I remember you. Aren’t you the guy from that QDS guild, that went to JQ from SoS, starting flame wars against SoR and flaming your own server in matchup threads. After that you left JQ because you thought we couldn’t get transfers and SoR was #1 at that time.
After a while on SoR you left to.. BG? TC?

So, what level are you?

My level is 9001. Wow man you remember my guild name! I totally forgot myself what I called it. You must have a good memory. I can’t remember what happened back then either. I did leave SOS for JQ. Then I think I went to SOR for a week or two. Then I think I went to Erredon Terrace, Fergusons crossing and I think the other one was HoD. Then I joined a guild on BG and we lived happily ever after!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Just putting this out there for the sake of discussion taken afew mins after reset.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

The amount of lag I’ve experienced all weekend has been far worst than any other time in Guild Wars 2. My question is, how is it we’ve had these fights before and haven’t had this much lag? I’m roaming right now. Not even CLOSE to the zerg fights, and it’s taking me 20 seconds to cast my heal fighting 1v1.

Other than the massive queues and lag, this season 1 has been incredible so far.

When I have roamed on my thief the game has been close to being uninstalled a few times I think. Like you know I have a very small health pool and rely on stealth to survive but I can’t use my stealth skills so Im dead. When I go run with the guild or zerging its a bit better. Like I can at least not be sure if I had of won that fight or not. Its mostly when your doing a 1v1 or 1v3 or whatever and none of your skills work that I try my hardest not to turn into angry german kid.

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Just putting this out there for the sake of discussion taken afew mins after reset.

wow people still post this screenshot in the forums?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Keep in mind that calls by only one server to try and institute a 2v1 on another usually backfires in that it kitten es off the people targeted and also makes the second party to want to spite you. We’ll try and show respect if you do – keep the vitriol to the minimum please.

Dont worry, SoR is a much better fight so we will keep fighting each other and leave you guys to your stacked queues and your pvdoor while we have some fun.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Keep in mind that calls by only one server to try and institute a 2v1 on another usually backfires in that it kitten es off the people targeted and also makes the second party to want to spite you. We’ll try and show respect if you do – keep the vitriol to the minimum please.

Dont worry, SoR is a much better fight so we will keep fighting each other and leave you guys to your stacked queues and your pvdoor while we have some fun.

Dem gates tho. So much VITA.

• Great matchup this week. Shout out to SG/FEAR/HL/HeL for the great fights
    *Promo video
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

ND’s and SUPR, impressive arrow cart skills on SoR BL trying to take Woodhaven. Maybe you can get a invite into Stealthzor’s eyefinity guild? Shame you still couldnt take the tower though…………………….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I find it funny you talk about our stacked queue’s yet Everyone has queue’s right now. Every single Tier 1 server is stacked compared to the rest in Gold League.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I find it funny you talk about our stacked queue’s yet Everyone has queue’s right now. Every single Tier 1 server is stacked compared to the rest in Gold League.

our ques are 5 minute max. how about yours?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

JQ could queue 4 maps during SEA time before the league started, imagine what their queue is now. :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

2 hours

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I would call BS on that but it’s really not worth the effort. I mean every server claims they don’t have queue’s but the simple sizes of the groups we have been fighting. Don’t discredit our intelligence please. To answer your question it varies our queue’s are buggy I’ve had guildies get in instantly and then some wait hours. It also depends what guild is on what map for us as some guilds such kitten and SG and HzH have larger pug/guild crews that thus lengthen queues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

I would call BS on that but it’s really not worth the effort. I mean every server claims they don’t have queue’s but the simple sizes of the groups we have been fighting. Don’t discredit our intelligence please. To answer your question it varies our queue’s are buggy I’ve had guildies get in instantly and then some wait hours. It also depends what guild is on what map for us as some guilds such kitten and SG and HzH have larger pug/guild crews that thus lengthen queues.

While he is stretching the truth a bit (EB and BGBL probably long queue — 20-40m), SoR and JQ BL both have very short queues.

Screenshot for example.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

2 hours

Are all the maps qued for 2 hours each? I really think guilds need to be given priority over pugs in the que.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

The lag was terrible last night, it was fun though because no one else could attack me.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Since when does 1 person represent a server?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

ND’s and SUPR, impressive arrow cart skills on SoR BL trying to take Woodhaven. Maybe you can get a invite into Stealthzor’s eyefinity guild? Shame you still couldnt take the tower though…………………….

ace’s guild more fitting for that kind of activity

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

well. maybe you should ask SAHP and FEAR to show you the real arrow cart skills. They just did it at sorbl. Very impressive SAHP.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Great fights on SoR bl today, keep it going long into the night!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

One would think after a year plus of banging heads verses each other the amount if whining and complaining would cease here. The score could be dead even three ways yet egos would find something to kitten about. Thankfully on JQ much of the kittenes transferred off.

Look be grateful we’re having great semi even matches. We have all won so ask yourself what does winning actually mean in gw2 WvW ?

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

He said we have 5 minute queues. Which is quite true depending on the timezone. For instance, right now we have a 5 minute queue on two borderlands, no queue (and outmanned buff) on one borderland and a 30 minute queue on EB (which was about an hour during early Oceanic but dropped off during late oceanic/sea). Although keep in mind Anet have actually admitted the queue system is broken.

(edited by sostronk.8167)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

He said we have 5 minute queues. Which is quite true depending on the timezone. For instance, right now we have a 5 minute queue on two borderlands, no queue (and outmanned buff) on one borderland and a 30 minute queue on EB (which was about an hour during early Oceanic but dropped off during late oceanic/sea). Although keep in mind Anet have actually admitted the queue system is broken.

Your home BL musta been outmanned you guys owned your garrison less than an hour all of OCX/SEA timezone

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Your home BL musta been outmanned you guys owned your garrison less than an hour all of OCX/SEA timezone

Nah that map was queued LOL! I was in there for a bit and my assessment was… we had alot of PvErs trying to get their achievements and not help at all. We have been outmanned on SOR BL for a long time and as you might have noticed we recently lost our T3 bay over it

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

and my assessment was… we had alot of PvErs trying to get their achievements and not help at all.

Can’t even use the PvE excuse as every server is dealing with that. In fact when I hear someone on chat complaining about same after a fight that goes wrong, I feel like slapping em through my monitor, haha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

sor please stop running from fights while running a map blob <3

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

in Match-ups

Posted by: camerrell.1963

camerrell.1963

Great games all around. Wish the lag was a little more tolerable.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

tell me something new that bg doesnt do..

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

He is now on JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

LOL @ EB tonight. Makes no sense but whatever.

We were farming for Jarvin’s precursor. (Congrats to you, my friend!)

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

He is now on JQ.

Bandwagoning is strong with this one, he just opened up to being trolled

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

He is now on JQ.

LOL! Stealth.8150 abandoned ship fast!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DillyRoX.4790

DillyRoX.4790

It’s been a lovely day at Ogrewatch tower. For about 6 hours non stop the sky was tainted 2 sorts of red, yet somehow 2 amazing KnT commanders and a whole bunch of brave scouts and militia managed to save the keep over and over. Also some very fun 3 way battles over SMC. Thanks to all 3 servers. We may not always understand eachother’s choices but at least we’re making it one hell of an opening week. Can’t wait to get past the queue and get a few more hours in!

Jacqui Sparrow – HB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Dat 2v1 in JQBL but oh wells part of the game, I did notice something though @ SoRBL. This is to the BG there, SoR has hit your keep and our keep so yea….

In all seriousness keep up the good fights guys!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Coming from a guy with no signature. You are more than welcome to challenge us Not likely you will win.

I’m in oPP.

Hahahaha. I wouldn’t put that in my sig either

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: djkittiek.7694

djkittiek.7694

In other news let’s keep the rest of the week clean and continue the awesome fights. It has been a fun weekend so far, regardless of the idiosyncrasies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

Who is the GM of SG anyhow? I’ve found no emails in my forum inbox…

Sorry you lost your garrison [FEAR] but the plant was legit. The constant tell spamming throughout the day of one of my members by SoR after posting an account name on official forums, without contacting any SG officers, was however completely childish.

The chat logs from some members of SoR, and the video taken a month ago have all been submitted to a-net for their review. If you have any complaints about SG in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

[SG]

This.. this is not the right answer. The evidence is now overwhelming, the only response is “It was legit”.

The video and screenshot of the same mesmer in walls at various locations, the same mesmer avoiding massive sweeps 3 times in the last two days. Unless this guy is the reincarnation of Anne Frank, Osama Bin Laden and Jimmy Hoffa I’m pretty sure hiding skills aren’t something you can hone much more than anyone else outside the obvious.

The damage is done. Any time people see SG all they will think is “they hacked” even when it’s legit. It’s not baseless, there are pictures, video and more, none of which have any explanation given.

Edit: I believe you think it was legit, but honestly it’s not hard to just say “Hey, I’m still hiding in here” when in reality hiding means in a wall somewhere where you can’t be seen or targeted. You may see him “plant” somewhere legit, but the screenshots and videos show planted spots to be places normal people can’t go to (in walls).

Edit2: Sorry if someone is harassing you btw, it’s not anyone condoned by SoR. Probably someone just upset over the results voicing it inappropriately. Submitting it to Anet is the right thing to do.

They obviously know its going on and ignore it. You cant be that stupid, I mean you could be… but then you wouldn’t be here typing or thinking on your own exct. SG has a rep for being shady scrubs who need to hack now, in my books that’s enough. Let their leadership deny and sweep it under the rug requiring more “evidence”. Obviously a smoking gun, and a dead body – being caught in SS’s and on video isn’t enough for their crack team of forensic analysts.

I don’t associate them with their server anyways, 90% of the time the guilds we face are classy and just want good fights. Every server has the red headed step child guild, and its clear who that is ;P

PS: that red headed step child comment is not directed at the SG asura guardian who we stream snipe and make rage. I can’t tell is he’s kitten ed or constipated half the time, but it’s been fun! Pro Tip: stream delay is your friend.

(edited by Bashido.8694)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Oh no, the animated gif dude is trying to be funny again…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Is IRON the same guild whos necros I 1v2’d and then stomped right in front of their guild?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

“It was the hacking of our bay back in T2 on a repeated basis by a certain BG guild which started the BG/SoR rivalry. Since then BG has become a server which not only manages its members well but is quite apologetic for any type of hacking or exploiting. I have a lot of respect for that server to be quite frank. What is happening now with certain guilds is disheartening from a competitors viewpoint. Doing certain shady moves and using the rivalry between BG and SoR in the hopes the historic bias of our server will not change. But as far as I’m concerned, there is no more BG/SoR rivalry, let it officially be put to bed. And let the games begin fresh with the new season”

- Indo

Nicely said!

The quiet admiration that a lot of BG’ers have for SoR and how they operate and what they are able to achieve on a daily basis would be mutual

It’s been a hell of a matchup so far, good luck for the rest of the week. It’s during the weekdays that the coverage gaps will start to open up.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Oh no, the animated gif dude is trying to be funny again…

I found it entertaining. Not nearly as entertaining as an opp member saying our guild hides in a tower lol.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Is IRON the same guild whos necros I 1v2’d and then stomped right in front of their guild?

Seems like you have short term memory loss. Regular exercise and a healthy diet can help you out there.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

“My day was long, I’m out of booze and keep taking BG’s keeps, my fellow rallians”.

- Indo

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

In regards to SoR Garrison take last night, with the timing of my pm’s and us finally getting the port in, I feel as though last night was legit. Yet, after the many PM’s I received from SoR community members feeling as it was not a legit take and one of the GM’s stating he had video evidence, I pulled the official team running the map out of garrison. Which is quite saddening because I was going to put as much siege in to SoR garrison as they had when we pushed in with the 12 golems. I had a “Get gud” message to return to the FEAR team lead. It’s fine, we got our obvious advantage win in the NE tower

I personally do not like to be associated with any illegitimate means of teamplay. I like my kills and team play to be pretty clean cut. With the video from the previous incident that is in plain video, I will have a lil’ chat with a couple of people here and there though.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Seems like you have short term memory loss. Regular exercise and a healthy diet can help you out there.

Seems you have denial.

@HzH guy: I found 1 ranger who didn’t run from me today. I found 1 guard who ported as soon as he saw me go towards him, 1 ele who ran but couldn’t get away, and a thief who upon me running up to him used blinding powder and ran to bay. I was solo in every situation. So maybe try getting your 1 ranger to train your guildies to not run, he’s a cool guy.

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

He is now on JQ.

Bandwagoning is strong with this one, he just opened up to being trolled

So you admit to trolling?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Seems you have denial.

@HzH guy: I found 1 ranger who didn’t run from me today. I found 1 guard who ported as soon as he saw me go towards him, 1 ele who ran but couldn’t get away, and a thief who upon me running up to him used blinding powder and ran to bay. I was solo in every situation. So maybe try getting your 1 ranger to train your guildies to not run, he’s a cool guy.

If you have not noticed we have been busy fighting off a 2 v 1.You can message me in game if you need to be owned. Let us hope your skill level is higher quality than your name.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Seems you have denial.

If you have not noticed we have been busy fighting off a 2 v 1.You can message me in game if you need to be owned. Let us hope your skill level is higher quality than your name.

Name jokes…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I don’t believe it. oPP doesn’t know what solo roaming is. All they do is use the current op build of the month and roam with other guildies who do the same.

… I still want tengu.

(edited by Hammerguard.9834)