10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

What happened to KISS?

Lost cause, some wanted to stay, some wanted to transfer here.

They came, they saw .. They went baack to pve

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Just going to say glad SoR added more EU guilds to combat our 10 mans in this timezone! Doors op?

Just have Tarkus stay up late if he isn’t already

Cause map blobs from each side on every map and JQ having 1 queued map total can combat that. 1 Commander can only do so much.

Tarkus is a game changer by himself, i remember a while back and he wasnt playing for the week and BG crumbled but when he came back the following week they managed to win. What says he doesnt give the same influence to JQ

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: thatmaskedman.4508

thatmaskedman.4508

What happened to KISS?

Last I heard part of KISS transferred back to EU and the ones who stayed folded into IRON. Don’t exactly have firsthand knowledge on if that’s accurate or not though.

[REV] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

LOL you guys break into bay with your map blob and anet updates

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

What map blob and what bl?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Just going to say glad SoR added more EU guilds to combat our 10 mans in this timezone! Doors op?

Cause map blobs from each side on every map and JQ having 1 queued map total can combat that. 1 Commander can only do so much.

Tarkus is a game changer by himself, i remember a while back and he wasnt playing for the week and BG crumbled but when he came back the following week they managed to win. What says he doesnt give the same influence to JQ

You are right not saying Tarkus does not give that influence to us. However, it is still rough when we getting hit at 2 keeps at once (On separate maps) with both servers full force. It is just very good pressure by SoR and BG, and its very smart pressure.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Worst new build timing ever.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

I just had to put this in here, cuz I was saving it for just this moment.

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

Here to put an end to “if and when Agg leaves” rumors. We made our Chinese friends in Jade Quarry a promise that Aggression will be staying on Jade Quarry for the long run this time, longer than our longest stay on any server previously (Sea of Sorrows) during our PPT days. The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

Found on

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/9-13-Sanctum-of-Rall-Jade-Quarry-Blackgate/page/4

Near the bottom of page four…..

Well, slavery was abolished quite a while ago, so even if they got paid to move, don’t think there’s an obligation of them to stay. Depending on what was agreed I’d say the right thing to do would be to just give the gold back.
You can’t blame them for rage-quitting the queues, don’t think anyone was expecting achievement hunters to come out that hard, even though it seems to be improving (they prolly found some new shiny item they gotta farm for already)

lol I thought buying guilds was just a joke.

U really disappoint me Jq ….

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

What happened to KISS?

Last I heard part of KISS transferred back to EU and the ones who stayed folded into IRON. Don’t exactly have firsthand knowledge on if that’s accurate or not though.

But never will they admit it cause no one ever leaves SoR

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

and it’s pve kitten they patch.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

Here to put an end to “if and when Agg leaves” rumors. We made our Chinese friends in Jade Quarry a promise that Aggression will be staying on Jade Quarry for the long run this time, longer than our longest stay on any server previously (Sea of Sorrows) during our PPT days. The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

I also believe no more transfers are needed, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand could use guilds if there is an intention on having more than 3 “competitive” servers.

Found on

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/9-13-Sanctum-of-Rall-Jade-Quarry-Blackgate/page/4

Well, slavery was abolished quite a while ago, so even if they got paid to move, don’t think there’s an obligation of them to stay. Depending on what was agreed I’d say the right thing to do would be to just give the gold back.
You can’t blame them for rage-quitting the queues, don’t think anyone was expecting achievement hunters to come out that hard, even though it seems to be improving (they prolly found some new shiny item they gotta farm for already)

I don’t think we paid them no one would pay agg to transfer to their server given their track record.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

Found on

lol I thought buying guilds was just a joke.

U really disappoint me Jq ….

Yea we are definitely the only server who “buys” guilds

http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1405-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/

See attached. That is all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

JQ BL, no queue?? Did everyone get booted for an update/DC’d… ? What have I been missing all day?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

Ty BG and SoR both running straight to BGBL bay to hold each others hands after that patch =) also thank you for the 2v1 across JQBL and BGBL for hours now, we take it as a compliment that you both have to team up to take any of our towers/keeps, since neither of you can do it by yourselves

Warden Streicher [AoS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Have to admit, last nights lag in BGBL Bay was kittenen horrible. However the fights with Omen open field were great, and so were the small skirmishes with RIOT outside garri.

Yay

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

Guess this means AGG has officially stopped playing GW, shame they left GW so soon after seasons begun.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

The rumors upset our friends and I just wanted to verify that Aggression is going to stay on Jade Quarry possibly up to our last day on Gw2.

Guess this means AGG has officially stopped playing GW, shame they left GW so soon after seasons begun.

Methinks more WvW players are gonna look else where for PvP instead of dealing with queues. And it wont be transferring down servers.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

JQ – you got a mesmer hacking into the SoR owned bay currently. Guild is osmething like Disciples of Legends. Trying to get a screenshot but they keep porting in and out.

There no way for them to be inside. Doors unbreached for hours AND completely untouched since the patch.
So be on the watchout for abusing the portals from them

EDIT:
human mesmer, tag [lgcy]

Ty for letting us know (would prefer PM but this works just as well). We will try to get this dealt with.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Shifty.4985

Nuked.2360:

Volcanus.2756:

The thing is that I know we here at BG, have decided to play against JQs Oceanics in a much different way this week and regardless of 2 v 1 or what not’s out there Tarkus and MERC are at their deadliest when they can float map to map and wreak havock and go on the offensive. What we have seen a little of this week is that they are being held into 1 map on defense usually. Don’t know if its the other 2 servers pressure on JQ or that JQ has map Ques on all maps at that time. But eliminating their mobility and forcing them to be on defense has had HUGE advantages for both SOR and BG in this time slot. If you deny that then you did’nt play this weekend.

No disrespect to MERC on JQ or Tarkus by saying this, but its a fact that keeping the pressure on them non stop doesnt allow then to move around maps and obliterate SOR or BG keeps. With that said great fights all around this weekend to all servers. Thank you for the battles.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

TKG we miss you guys!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

And the 2v1 continues in JQBL…

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

on sorbl against bg too

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

on sorbl against bg too

Both BG and SoR have a wp in their Garrison. More coverage and focussing JQ……never.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

That’s the way how it works. If SoR can’t get SBI they take BG. And as I said last matchup, BG and their fairweather guys weren’t online the whole week.
And SoR knows they will beat BG in their matchup because of their EU and OCX force.
BG will understand it some day.

(edited by gebrechen.5643)

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

That’s the way how it works. If SoR can’t get SBI they take BG. And as I said last matchup, BG and their fairweather guys weren’t online the whole week.
And SoR knows they will beat BG in their matchup because of their EU and OCX force.

As long as SoR takes first and JQ helps make it happen its all good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

From AGG leader:

PredatoR.5247

Found on

whaaat? they betrayed their JQ Chinese friends? That’s no good. The mighty Waha must be very very mad.

Anyways, I thought when Agg transferred to JQ, their chinese friends emphasized more than one time that Agg transferred without invitation so I don’t see any obligation for them to ‘make promise’. Wait whaaatt? nvm.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

You really are trying hard to suggest SOR to 2v1 BG so that JQ won’t get third.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Now that was an SM lord room fight.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Where do I do that?

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Its obvious the BG/SoR aren’t gonna do anything but 2v1 JQ over some perceived rigging of the league.

If we are not gonna take first may as well decide who will get it. And since BG is the loudest QQ….gratz on the win SoR.

If SoR was smart they would be focussing on BG now.

in Match-ups

Esqi.8496

TKG we miss you guys!

OIC

The community and people of BG will always hold a special place to me

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Its obvious the BG/SoR aren’t gonna do anything but 2v1 JQ over some perceived rigging of the league.

If we are not gonna take first may as well decide who will get it. And since BG is the loudest QQ….gratz on the win SoR.

Do you realize that you are the loudest QQer about JQ being 2v1 in this thread? (shhh….every home bl is getting 2v1 everyday, don’t tell others)

I think I forgot to mention I don’t care whether SOR or BG who gets first this week. I would love to see JQ come in third. Both SOR and BG will fight for the first anyways and so far this matchup has been so close and epic and I am having fun every night. I hope you do feel the same.
Perhaps when you are lecturing SOR on what they should be doing and that JQ is the result maker, the other servers might think they are the result maker as well.

cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

TKG we miss you guys!

I miss tagging along with TKG. This Guild has mad Skillz. I was hoping to get some match ups with some of your roamers but never see you guys.

Are you guys still active flake?

in Match-ups

Esqi.8496

TKG we miss you guys!

I miss tagging along with TKG. This Guild has mad Skillz. I was hoping to get some match ups with some of your roamers but never see you guys.

Are you guys still active flake?

Yeah we still active, dunno what’s going on with our day roamers. Last night we had a good little skirmish with RIOT, but after that it normally gets into serious mode =/

Small scale is normally before serious mode, Friday night and weekends during the day.

[TKG] Flake

(edited by Esqi.8496)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

If we are smart we would do what the losing server tells us to do? No thanks.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

I don’t even care about the golden dolyak finisher/achievement points. I just want to be able to play and not lag my balls off.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Do you realize that you are the loudest QQer about JQ being 2v1 in this thread? (shhh….every home bl is getting 2v1 everyday, don’t tell others)

I think I forgot to mention I don’t care whether SOR or BG who gets first this week. I would love to see JQ come in third. Both SOR and BG will fight for the first anyways and so far this matchup has been so close and epic and I am having fun every night. I hope you do feel the same.
Perhaps when you are lecturing SOR on what they should be doing and that JQ is the result maker, the other servers might think they are the result maker as well.

cheers

I thought SoR was only in it for the fights?

I thought BG only wanted fair fights?

Perceived easy time for JQ and both SoR and BG give up what they constantly try to make everyone believe on the forums.

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

No disrespect to MERC on JQ or Tarkus by saying this, but its a fact that keeping the pressure on them non stop doesnt allow then to move around maps and obliterate SOR or BG keeps. .

Pressure or not, with the popularity of leagues (queues) it’s near impossible to move maps on a dime if/when <insert commander + his forces> feels like it anyways.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

No disrespect to MERC on JQ or Tarkus by saying this, but its a fact that keeping the pressure on them non stop doesnt allow then to move around maps and obliterate SOR or BG keeps. .

Pressure or not, with the popularity of leagues (queues) it’s near impossible to move maps on a dime if/when <insert commander + his forces> feels like it anyways.*

*dependent on server and time zone.

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Perceived easy time for JQ and both SoR and BG give up what they constantly try to make everyone believe on the forums.

Cheers

so you mean BG and SOR shall give up fighting and give JQ their throne of first Season?
wow, you really think you are something, eh?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

It’s just sad that it’s come down to this because of how the schedule turned out.

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Cheers

so you mean BG and SOR shall give up fighting and give JQ their throne of first Season?

Pretty sure both BG and SoR were saying JQ was going to win before it even started. They already gave up before it started.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

It’s just sad that it’s come down to this because of how the schedule turned out.

Should not have burned yourselves out karma training doors last week man.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Cheers

Pretty sure both BG and SoR were saying JQ was going to win before it even started. They already gave up before it started.

So you’re saying we should let JQ win without trying to stop if we think JQ is going to win, right? Yes or No, is that difficult to answer?

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Cheers

So you’re saying we should let JQ win without trying to stop if we think JQ is going to win, right? Yes or No, is that difficult to answer?

Don’t mind those guys, believe they are just frustrated they can’t start their door karma train on a Monday like they were able to do last week. They burned themselves out.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

SoR is pulling ahead…go go JQ…keep that pressure on BG.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Cheers

Don’t mind those guys, believe they are just frustrated they can’t start their door karma train on a Monday like they were able to do last week. They burned themselves out.

okay. yeah…..seeing his post above…he really is frustrated, very much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Cheers

Make’s perfect sense, BG and SoR gave up and JQ is just trash that they’re still 3rd since their pugs can’t handle the BG adn SoR leaderless PvE Blobs running around.

I guess JQ skilled commanders and players are just waiting for the T2 servers so they can bring their A game and show them who’s the best.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Cheers

I really hope English isn’t your first language. You don’t seem to understand a single sentence written on this forums. That’s really sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

KeeZee is actually a funny dude u know if u don’t take his post seriously . . .

Blackgate