10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

KeeZee is actually a funny dude u know if u don’t take his post seriously . . .

This is the SoR/JQ/BG match forums, who takes anything here seriously.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I thought SoR was only in it for the fights?

I thought BG only wanted fair fights?

Perceived easy time for JQ and both SoR and BG give up what they constantly try to make everyone believe on the forums.

Cheers

so you mean BG and SOR shall give up fighting and give JQ their throne of first Season?
wow, you really think you are something, eh?

Pretty sure both BG and SoR were saying JQ was going to win before it even started. They already gave up before it started.

So you’re saying we should let JQ win without trying to stop if we think JQ is going to win, right? Yes or No, is that difficult to answer?

I really hope English isn’t your first language. You don’t seem to understand a single sentence written on this forums. That’s really sad.

I bet you say that to everyone else who don’t go the same way as you thought.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Perceived easy time for JQ and both SoR and BG give up what they constantly try to make everyone believe on the forums.

Cheers

so you mean BG and SOR shall give up fighting and give JQ their throne of first Season?

Pretty sure both BG and SoR were saying JQ was going to win before it even started. They already gave up before it started.

So you’re saying we should let JQ win without trying to stop if we think JQ is going to win, right? Yes or No, is that difficult to answer?

I really hope English isn’t your first language. You don’t seem to understand a single sentence written on this forums. That’s really sad.

Makes fun of someone’s English, messes up his own English while doing so. Awkward moment.

To be clear, this is a forum not forums. If you were referencing all the forums on these forums (i.e. General Discussion, WvW Match-Up Discussion, etc.) then your sentence structure is still incorrect. If you meant to reference only the WvW Match-Up discussion forum, then it’s forum not forums. GG no RE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Cheers

No, it’s just a statement because you asked three different persons in a row what they meant with their posts and everytime you failed by understanding.

Yeah, my English sucks, but I’m more fluent in other languages.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Cheers

Well you proved his point the grammar in that sentence is op.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Don’t care and don’t mind the 2 v 1, but wow BG has more QQers than SoR nowadays.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Cheers

No, it’s just a statement because you asked three different persons in a row what they meant with their posts and everytime you failed by understanding.

Yeah, my English sucks, but I’m more fluent in other languages.

Would you mind enlightening me who are the three persons that I threw my questions at in a row? One of them should be KeeZee, I repeated my question cuz he failed to answer me? Just so you know, I wasn’t asking what his post meant, I was ‘saying’ what he really meant

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Cheers

Well you proved his point the grammar in that sentence is op.

This is a teach-you-english thread. Please always point out the errors so that I can avoid making the same mistake next time? Thank you very much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Looking at the map it seems everyone is getting 2v1 tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

That was an intense 5+ hours of commanding on JQ BL. Took garrison a couple of times, fought some good fights, kicked some kitten , had some kitten kicked, good times.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hello, children of the Mists!

last night, hit a BL and got in WITHOUT QUEUE!D and one of my fave commanders on to boot. had a few fun fights here and there. some zerging. some roaming. and to the PvE-ers who are putting in the effort to learn and contribute, i salute thee.

dangit. can’t wait to get home and play some.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

For the love of kittens, SoR, will you please cap this garrison? My workers in Bay look like they are playing QWOP with this lag.

Also, BG, THE BANNERS. OMG THE BANNERS.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

Looking at the map it seems everyone is getting 2v1 tonight.

Everyone gets 2v1d somewhere at somepoint every night, its the nature of a 1v1v1 matchup. They just like to come on here and QQ about the 2v1 being focused on them more because it makes them feel better inside or some psycho-babble bullkitten.

I played s/d before it was cool

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Lots of fun in EB tonight. Thanks for the fights all.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I found with MMOer (wanna be bullies), the more you cry the more they do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello KeeZee,

Before the leagues started we had information that besides getting [MERC] onboard JQ, [WvW] guild from TC SEA was leaving for JQ. We also lost [MUSA] main EB commander (along with his guild) to JQ. With Tarkus and [MERC] able to hit OCX/SEA/EU time, JQ was the new superpower. We really had no viable choice but to focus 70-90% on JQ to ensure SOR survival. The laws of strategic warfare dictates this procedure. I know that some of the senior high commanders might not approve of this information being out on official forums but I feel that we really need to clear the air.

FW

That’s the way how it works. If SoR can’t get SBI they take BG. And as I said last matchup, BG and their fairweather guys weren’t online the whole week.
And SoR knows they will beat BG in their matchup because of their EU and OCX force.
BG will understand it some day.

As long as SoR takes first and JQ helps make it happen its all good.

You really are trying hard to suggest SOR to 2v1 BG so that JQ won’t get third.

Its obvious the BG/SoR aren’t gonna do anything but 2v1 JQ over some perceived rigging of the league.

If we are not gonna take first may as well decide who will get it. And since BG is the loudest QQ….gratz on the win SoR.

If SoR was smart they would be focussing on BG now.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

It only makes sense to 2v1 BG as JQ, its almost impossible to work with BG, the instance you go after SoR’s stuff they go after yours. At least SoR can take a hint, and will go after BG’s stuff when JQ attacks BG’s stuff.

BG seem to be stuck in perma, “LETS GO AFTER JQ” mode.

So even though it may be better for JQ to let BG have to the win, that isn’t possible while BG is intent on ruining any cooperation.

So go-go SoR
…..

That said, I dont think JQ is totally down an out for this match, sure we’re behind, but its not a blow out yet. Their still is time for us to turn it around, but ya, time is running shorter and shorter.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

… clip …

We really had no viable choice but to focus 70-90% on JQ to ensure SOR survival.

What? It’s one thing to lie to yourself, but your god aka leader aka SoR hive lord specifically says ‘focus JQ because we hate them’.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

We at JQ know you all are teaming us and we will still triumph on the weekdays. Proof we are the real stacked one.

Edited that for you. You’re welcome.

A stacked wvw server would only work if.. well.. guilds could get into wvw maps.

This conversation is like the pot calling the kettle black, coming from either SoR or BG.. or any server with a transfer pot, for that matter.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

It only makes sense to 2v1 BG as JQ, its almost impossible to work with BG, the instance you go after SoR’s stuff they go after yours. At least SoR can take a hint, and will go after BG’s stuff when JQ attacks BG’s stuff.

So even though it may be better for JQ to let BG have to the win, that isn’t possible while BG is intent on ruining any cooperation.

So go-go SoR
…..

That said, I dont think JQ is totally down an out for this match, sure we’re behind, but its not a blow out yet. Their still is time for us to turn it around, but ya, time is running shorter and shorter.

BG have gone for SoR before.

As someone who usually hangs out on JQBL this week, ive seen plenty of 2v1’s. And they’re all been essentially “random” in who was who.

Our commanders on SoR pick a target, and then they go for that target and hope the 2v1 falls in our favor. For example, an SoR commander wants to flip North west tower because it’s t3 and he wants to make it paper. We’ll move up that way, wait for orange swords to be somewhere that isnt near us, and then rush up and hit it.

On the flipside, that same commander a few hours later will decide that “kitten bg, theyve had that keep too long, we’re hitting hills, lets go” and we hope that JQ hits something of BG’s at the same time.

We’re always prepared to back off and defend our own stuff if we can, and often times we have had to. Hell, even during certain fights, we’ve had to pull off and wrap around because a BG blob came at us from the backside.

A lot of the 2v1 situations are based not on overall score, but the defenses of the towers, and their ability to be captured. T3 towers still flip semi-easily, and flipping them destroys a large advantage of the enemy. T1 keeps are flipped as often as we can do it, because keeping the opponents stronghold un-waypointed is powerful. These strategies are used against both enemy servers constantly, regardless of borderlands.

You also have to consider the optimal strategies for all servers involved. Say SoR takes NW tower and starts to treb JQ garri. BG has a couple of options, they could head to bluebriar and try to take that. Or head north to NE tower and try to take that. Both are t3, both are spawn towers. The only difference is what the servers stand to lose if they go defend it. SoR would lose NW tower, a paper tower far out of their territory if they retreat to defend. JQ on the other hand would lose a keep, possibly a T3 keep, the one in the middle of their territory. It is thus less likely for JQ to come stop BG at that point in time. So BG goes to flip that NE tower, because it’s the smartest play for them.

It’s hilariously easy to engineer a 2v1 situation on an enemy borderlands, simply attack their garrison, and 9 times out of 10 the other server on the map will go flip something of theirs. It’s how the map is designed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

omg can you get any more lucky

This tower -will- fall eventually!

Attachments:

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

JQ’s logic: Fight a BG blob with your blob or chase down 5 guys?

Chase down 5 guys. What baddies.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

We at JQ know you all are teaming us and we will still triumph on the weekdays. Proof we are the real stacked one.

A stacked wvw server would only work if.. well.. guilds could get into wvw maps.

This conversation is like the pot calling the kettle black, coming from either SoR or BG.. or any server with a transfer pot, for that matter.

Its hard to have reasoning with crying kid like siegfried, well hes known as BG’s big whiner afterall. He doesnt realize that during the league it doesnt matter if we are overstacked as all three servers have Queue all over BLs for almost entire day and night.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Aww… Is Mr. 5 Guys upset?

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

More like JQ choosing the wrong option .. Again
Just like during EU prime last night, they would rather get farmed by HB trying to defend north camp than defend their garri which we took in under 5 min with little opposition

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

So go-go SoR
…..

As someone who usually hangs out on JQBL this week, ive seen plenty of 2v1’s. And they’re all been essentially “random” in who was who.

Our commanders on SoR pick a target, and then they go for that target and hope the 2v1 falls in our favor. For example, an SoR commander wants to flip North west tower because it’s t3 and he wants to make it paper. We’ll move up that way, wait for orange swords to be somewhere that isnt near us, and then rush up and hit it.

On the flipside, that same commander a few hours later will decide that “kitten bg, theyve had that keep too long, we’re hitting hills, lets go” and we hope that JQ hits something of BG’s at the same time.

We’re always prepared to back off and defend our own stuff if we can, and often times we have had to. Hell, even during certain fights, we’ve had to pull off and wrap around because a BG blob came at us from the backside.

A lot of the 2v1 situations are based not on overall score, but the defenses of the towers, and their ability to be captured. T3 towers still flip semi-easily, and flipping them destroys a large advantage of the enemy. T1 keeps are flipped as often as we can do it, because keeping the opponents stronghold un-waypointed is powerful. These strategies are used against both enemy servers constantly, regardless of borderlands.

You also have to consider the optimal strategies for all servers involved. Say SoR takes NW tower and starts to treb JQ garri. BG has a couple of options, they could head to bluebriar and try to take that. Or head north to NE tower and try to take that. Both are t3, both are spawn towers. The only difference is what the servers stand to lose if they go defend it. SoR would lose NW tower, a paper tower far out of their territory if they retreat to defend. JQ on the other hand would lose a keep, possibly a T3 keep, the one in the middle of their territory. It is thus less likely for JQ to come stop BG at that point in time. So BG goes to flip that NE tower, because it’s the smartest play for them.

It’s hilariously easy to engineer a 2v1 situation on an enemy borderlands, simply attack their garrison, and 9 times out of 10 the other server on the map will go flip something of theirs. It’s how the map is designed.

True, I understand map politics and all, but ive seen BG do some stupid things, especially in EB.

Like JQ are attacking SoR’s EB, JQ have full t3 towers, SoR have 2 paper towers, 1 of which is unwatched…. What to BG do? They go after our WC forcing us to pull out, and squash them, and then SoR go after their ogrewatch, while we take their paper anz.

Just an example, but its the style I have seen from BG and SoR this week.

I have more respect for SoR then BG tbh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Nope. Had a good laugh with my buddies about it after it happened!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

So go-go SoR
…..

True, I understand map politics and all, but ive seen BG do some stupid things, especially in EB.

Like JQ are attacking SoR’s EB, JQ have full t3 towers, SoR have 2 paper towers, 1 of which is unwatched…. What to BG do? They go after our WC forcing us to pull out, and squash them, and then SoR go after their ogrewatch, while we take their paper anz.

^ thats like, indirectly asking sor to 2v1 bg.
jq rarely get 2v1’d by sor and bg, we all know that. its just that you guys aren’t used to it

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: szetoyanweng.4160

szetoyanweng.4160

TKG we miss you guys!

I miss tagging along with TKG. This Guild has mad Skillz. I was hoping to get some match ups with some of your roamers but never see you guys.

Are you guys still active flake?

human male thief busy playing fifa14

asura engy moved to amerika land of freedom and liberty and donuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

We always try to remind ourselves of map politics yada yada. But there is always that underlying feeling that you just want to have good fights and screw the politics. I mean, some of the politics I see in this game makes me sick to the bone. Especially the prearranged stuff. But it happens I guess. Last night BG got (prearranged) double teamed on bay in SORBL and it was so awesome fighting against it, so awesome I didn’t want it to end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/The-LAG-And-none-for-JQ-it-seems

AzzaCin.3691

Major battle taking place in BG BL right inside the garrison. All 3 servers are there, inc JQ and SoR, and a fight has been going on now for about 3 hours now I think. Not even auto attack goes off. Tried to use minions thinking they can attack on their own, those things can’t even walk down the stairs correctly with the lag. Tried to finish downed players and it took around 10 tries for it to actually work.

The biggest problem that I have with this is ANets home server JQ. While I did see SoR players and BG players lagging like hell (you can tell from them just running around doing nothing) JQ players were able to flawlessly land their attacks and abilities. Ex: Hammer warriors had no problem stunning everything and chaining their attacks.

There’s word of ANet addressing this problem but I found nothing. Will there be a fix in the near future?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

omg can you get any more lucky

This tower -will- fall eventually!

I was the dude (guardian) scouting it all night. GET OUT OF MY TOWER! SHOO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/The-LAG-And-none-for-JQ-it-seems

AzzaCin.3691

Major battle taking place in BG BL right inside the garrison. All 3 servers are there, inc JQ and SoR, and a fight has been going on now for about 3 hours now I think. Not even auto attack goes off. Tried to use minions thinking they can attack on their own, those things can’t even walk down the stairs correctly with the lag. Tried to finish downed players and it took around 10 tries for it to actually work.

The biggest problem that I have with this is ANets home server JQ. While I did see SoR players and BG players lagging like hell (you can tell from them just running around doing nothing) JQ players were able to flawlessly land their attacks and abilities. Ex: Hammer warriors had no problem stunning everything and chaining their attacks.

There’s word of ANet addressing this problem but I found nothing. Will there be a fix in the near future?

This might take the qq post of the year award. Anet makes it so only bg/sor lag, but jq does not… You just can’t make up the really good stuff.

On a side note thanks for all the fun fights in SoR BL.

[SG]

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Just going to say glad SoR added more EU guilds to combat our 10 mans in this timezone! Doors op?

Wait what? this time zone is mostly a zerg fest all around i have yet to see many of these so called 10 man groups you speak of what do you do with them sit them inside tier 3 keeps and towers and man the 10 AC on the gates as scouts then when another 10 man group attacks it call in a rain of arrows or bring in another 30 to stomp?

Stop with this pve door nonsense neither SOR,BG,JQ are short of manpower during EU
Yesterday JQ had a respected defence force inside Bay on BG bl that neither SOR or BG could combat with their own forces till more players came on later and BG had a response time of 5 mins on any objective on that bl with a group of 20+.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

So go-go SoR
…..

Alright, usually I try not to get involved in server mudslinging, but being in EBG for 90% of my time this week I feel I’m obligated to respond.

If you are referring to the two paper towers on SoR’s side late Sunday night, those towers were paper because BG made BOTH of them paper, even QL on JQ’s side. We were trying to dictate pressure on SoR by making them most vulnerable. JQ even camped outside the QL wall that BG was trebbing from SMC and used some catapults of their own to get it down faster. Then, when BG went into QL through its trebbed-down wall, JQ backcapped SMC.

Now, we can be talking about two separate situations, but regardless, from BG’s perspective that night, it was JQ with the doing some “stupid things” in regards to map politics.

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Just to reinforce my point how can there be pve door when everyone has queues in EU? there where fragments of BG’s EU guild [COIN] on their bl and likewise fragments of JQ guilds that normally play in force during EU meaning they couldn’t all get in together on one map due to queues.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

epic 2v1 in BGBL garrison today. The pressure kept up by JQ denying entry into our garrison and both SoR and JQ camping our claimer was insane. Eventually though, lag won.

And the PVDoors after that were freaking hilarious

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

Lag was ridiculous in that BGBL garri fight, got so bad i just buggered off and finished my ruins capping achievement for the seasons, and I was still catching the lag running around the ruins.

I played s/d before it was cool

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

I am not surprised that at lot of 2v1 accusations get thrown around when our servers fight because most offenses are going to end up in 2v1 out of common sense. Say SoR decides to hit a JQ held strong point, then BG will also make a go at it and hope to win the 3 way battle, because they might luck out and most of the JQ defenders may have already committed to fighting off SoR.

Basically all three servers are well versed enough in each other and on equal enough footing it makes sense to put the pressure on the defending server hope to split their forces and then deal with the other servers force, with the hope it will have been hurt more.

Going after the server who is on the offensive and not defending is much trickier since they obviously have a fairly strong mobile force and that force can disengage and move to defend at the cost of leaving the defending server with a mobile force they can suddenly move. Also, once the offensive force disengages to defend they and the defending force they were fighting could move anywhere and do anything, while the two are still fighting the third server knows where they are and can safely predict their actions (seizing or defending the objective in question).

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

This was recorded 1 hour ago in EB. JQ helping BG taking SoR’s keep.

http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3123151

If anyone in NA time (especially SoR/BG) wants to collaborate on streaming let me know or PM me in game. It would be fun to see what happened on the other side.

I’m new to streaming and plan to do it more often. I ran this on my 13" macbook pro so I limited the resolution/quality to save on fps :-(

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Lag was ridiculous in that BGBL garri fight, got so bad i just buggered off and finished my ruins capping achievement for the seasons, and I was still catching the lag running around the ruins.

Can’t say it wasn’t fun though right? I must’ve died like 10 times trying to troll the circle while our guys were trying to banner up the claimer.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

lol, HL you must be the clumsiest and most unlucky group of players in the game, so many of you always accidentally fall through that gate and then accidentally attack siege and then accidentally punt someone off the treb.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

If anyone in NA time (especially SoR/BG) wants to collaborate on streaming let me know or PM me in game. It would be fun to see what happened on the other side.

I’m new to streaming and plan to do it more often. I ran this on my 13" macbook pro so I limited the resolution/quality to save on fps :-(

Way too long for me, or anybody else most likely, to watch that entire thing. Any reason JQ decided to hit SoR instead of BG (who is in first)?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

lol, HL you must be the clumsiest and most unlucky group of players in the game, so many of you always accidentally fall through that gate and then accidentally attack siege and then accidentally punt someone off the treb.

Obviously an Accident!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Any reason JQ decided to hit SoR instead of BG (who is in first)?

When a forum commander comes and states he targets <insert random server> 70-90pct of the time, well, expect a little bit of payback.

Besides, the illusion of 2v1 will cycle 24/7 regardless of who posts what when a matchup consists of 1v1v1

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

When a forum commander comes and states he targets <insert random server> 70-90pct of the time, well, expect a little bit of payback.

Besides, the illusion of 2v1 will cycle 24/7 regardless of who posts what when a matchup consists of 1v1v1

True, was just curious why it ended up like that.

Speaking of the season though, if BG wins this match and then gets 2nd on week 7 with JQ 3rd… JQ and BG will tie for 2nd (if the other matches go as expected). I wonder what happens in that situation? My math may be wrong because I’m doing it in my head, but I believe we both can end it with 25 points.

I kind of want that to happen just to see what ANet will do. Even better would be all 3 of us in a tie for first but I don’t know what you would need for that to happen.

Imagine:
1st: SoR/JQ/BG tie
2nd: TC
3rd: Mags/SoS tie

(edited by celeron.3469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Its hard to have reasoning with crying kid like siegfried, well hes known as BG’s big whiner afterall. He doesnt realize that during the league it doesnt matter if we are overstacked as all three servers have Queue all over BLs for almost entire day and night.

It’s sad you have to resort to name calling already. It’s only Tuesday. You have just reinforced what I have been ‘crying’ about for months – JQ is PUG central.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Just wanted to say thank you to both SOR and JQ in BGBL tonight at that garri fight. It was interesting to say the least. But I think someone said it above the best, the true winner of that fight was the lag boss! NOMNOMNOM LAG!

Anyways hats off to the almighty OnS and Malevolent Omen, you guys make really good map partners.

/salute to friend and foe alike! And down with the evil lag boss for it is pure evil!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Why do the EU SoR guilds talk so much trash in this thread ? Only amateurs need to belittle and disrespect their opponents. Act like you have been there before or better yet just show a little class.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Imagine:
1st: SoR/JQ/BG tie
2nd: TC
3rd: Mags/SoS tie

Ok I think I have a possibility for this…

JQ    3 1 1 1 2 2 1 = 27
SoR  2 1 2 1 1 1 3 = 27
BG    1 2 1 3 1 1 2 = 27
TC    1 3 2 2 2 3 1 = 21
Mag 2 3 3 2 3 2 3 = 13
SoS   3 2 2 3 3 3 2 = 13

BG would have to throw week 4 (real hard, pretty unlikely), I think the rest of the matches could play out like that through natural means or by just not playing as much (for T1/T1/T2 matches)

edit: screwed up SoS’s week 3 match which threw it all off, now I have to think about how to make the matches happen naturally again.

(edited by celeron.3469)