10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Well there goes my hopes and dreams of [CORE] making a grand return with all the hate lol

I WILL GET MY REZ VIS, I WILL GET IT ONE DAY, EVEN IF I HAVE TO HOLIDAY TO FA FOR A WEEK!!!!!

Also last match up DB wasn’t like this, but this is the DB I remember when I used to be on FA in [uA] owning all BL’s and defending every point possible.

Ahwell, here’s to a fun 6 weeks of having extra magic find and no repairs woo!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Well there goes my hopes and dreams of [CORE] making a grand return with all the hate lol

I WILL GET MY REZ VIS, I WILL GET IT ONE DAY, EVEN IF I HAVE TO HOLIDAY TO FA FOR A WEEK!!!!!

Also last match up DB wasn’t like this, but this is the DB I remember when I used to be on FA in [uA] owning all BL’s and defending every point possible.

DB! defending?! where the screenshots so i can get their guild name and give them a good stern talking to we dont PPT up in here

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

Sorry, Anet, this is a fail.

personally I’m having a blast being constantly outnumbered.

1: I’m learning to thief with no consequence to my bank

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

Took me about a week to get use to my naga hex, but now I don’t even think about it. Muscle memory ftw! XD and to the above you seph.
We would have been perfectly fine, core and se wimped out for leagues last minute after saying they were staying. So now we are all left to clean up their mess, they pushed us to silver and then they leave.

Yes, we got you to silver league. Then silver league changed to include higher ranked servers. We were excited. Then it once again became a “come save bay CORE! God. Why didn’t you help us with defense? Do you even care ahout IoJ?”

We didn’t want that. I’m sorry if that’s tough to understand. For CORE to continue, we needed to move. That’s it.

Hate us all you want. But please don’t say we wimped out. We pushed hard and then the server died on us. It’s a two way street.

Server drama lasted for about two kitten weeks and you guys left so dont give that bullkitten excuse. A lot of IoJers tried to help and calm everyone in forums, suggest a dozen of ideas and things we would work on to make the server better, so you guys were not exactly alone trying to help. Things were looking tough and quite frankly it all started due to one guild leaving after a short amount of time being on IoJ( which is not SE nor core) stirring up drama which caused a domino effect.

But whateves. I still respect a bunch of CORE players, dont get me wrong. You guys decided to go and have fun with your guild thats fine, but just go. No excuses, etc

Commander Nachonix

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

DB! defending?! where the screenshots so i can get their guild name and give them a good stern talking to we dont PPT up in here

you guys wouldn’t let 10 people take Woodhaven or Dawns in our own BL lol, had to try something outta the box to get those towers like take 10 people to your hills and suicide golem rush just so we could get your zerg out of our BL, then we died came back and took the towers aha was a nice response too we seemed to have drawn about 30+ DB

Not happy you guys made me command

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

Took me about a week to get use to my naga hex, but now I don’t even think about it. Muscle memory ftw! XD and to the above you seph.
We would have been perfectly fine, core and se wimped out for leagues last minute after saying they were staying. So now we are all left to clean up their mess, they pushed us to silver and then they leave.

Yes, we got you to silver league. Then silver league changed to include higher ranked servers. We were excited. Then it once again became a “come save bay CORE! God. Why didn’t you help us with defense? Do you even care ahout IoJ?”

We didn’t want that. I’m sorry if that’s tough to understand. For CORE to continue, we needed to move. That’s it.

Hate us all you want. But please don’t say we wimped out. We pushed hard and then the server died on us. It’s a two way street.

Server drama lasted for about two kitten weeks and you guys left so dont give that bullkitten excuse. A lot of IoJers tried to help and calm everyone in forums, suggest a dozen of ideas and things we would work on to make the server better, so you guys were not exactly alone trying to help. Things were looking tough and quite frankly it all started due to one guild leaving after a short amount of time being on IoJ( which is not SE nor core) stirring up drama which caused a domino effect.

But whateves. I still respect a bunch of CORE players, dont get me wrong. You guys decided to go and have fun with your guild thats fine, but just go. No excuses, etc

I like how one guild managed to cause IOJ to drop from mid-high silver league to the 2nd lowest server. Hilarious!

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedPanda.7286

RedPanda.7286

I was hoping we could put off the CORE drama in the thread until at least week four when we face them on FA…

Can we please do that? Please?

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

One server trebbing inner keep wall, other server keeps re-breaking outer gate and getting wiped o.0

Props for maintaining your truce :P

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

One server trebbing inner keep wall, other server keeps re-breaking outer gate and getting wiped o.0

Wouldn’t say truce. It’s pretty obvious BP is going to focus DB at our primetime. And IoJ wouldn’t want to hit us with their low numbers so they’ll hit you guys too.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

the hundreds of lootbags ioj has given me since Friday would say otherwise

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I wouldn’t say truce but more a common frustration of knowing your server will make all the maps red again in about 5 hours

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

To the Thief and upleveled Ele from [WoLF] I just fought for at least 5 minutes outside south camp in DBBL- Thank you for the fun time, I was sparing the ele stomp until you came along, seeing as I felt bad. Great fight, I thought I lost you a few times.

P.S.- You were avenged 5 seconds after as I went to cap your camp, and a 40 man DB zerg came in and wiped me.

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Is there a rule on BP where you have use siege in every single fight? Whether I’m roaming or zerging, whenever I come across BP they always through siege down. It’s been like this all week but the amount of times that it happened tonight was just sad.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

there must be a rule for DB to make qq post every 2-3 hours.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Is there a rule on BP where you have use siege in every single fight? Whether I’m roaming or zerging, whenever I come across BP they always through siege down. It’s been like this all week but the amount of times that it happened tonight was just sad.

Last week I was yelling at people because they weren’t using open field siege enough.

Seeing your post makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I enjoyed fighting beside CORE. Pretty decent peeps. All except Joey. Imma spike him.

Commanding and pushing YB’s face in to avenge you guys and this is the thanks I get…. <.<

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I’m actually impressed DB managed to hold lead until the end of Monday despite being horribly outnumbered by BP 16+ hours of the day. That was one hell of a reset effort by everyone.
We’d own up short term matches, but the burnout seems to be hitting us now. =(

Looking forward to making the latter half of this match interesting!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

And people wondered why me and Mister Honeybuns stayed out of the server TS and forum. We’ve been there already, it’s darn ugly(GoM). Thankful we kept to ourselves because now we can love all the guilds without having to know the yuck parts. We are better lost in our own little world of us. It’s snuggly in there, with teacuddles.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Thanks NITE + EA for the fun times on IOJ BL tonight.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Hmm. The only siege we tend to drop is on top dead IOJ players or our own players that get downed when im unhappy with them.

ps. open field flame ram bro. its OP.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Grats BP on your matchup win, your AC’s are in fact superior, as well as your coverage! Wish you guys would leave your towers/keeps every once and a while for a fight though… lol. Keep it up though, you guys are solid!

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I’m starting to think either I’ve built some sort of reputation on my ranger or DB and BP are a bunch of cowards.

In half an hour:
- 4 DB hid inside a camp from me and built a ballista.
- 3 BP engaged me then ran inside a tower
- (funniest one so far) 5 DB were running in my direction, honestly thought I was a dead man if I engaged but thought screw it, charged right at em and 4 of them ported leaving an uplevel mesmer alone…
- 2 BP watched me kill a yak and take a sentry.

Seriously though, do I have to zerg to fight anyone?

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

We’ll fight you. just PM me in game some time and I’ll send someone your way.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

Thanks NITE + EA for the fun times on IOJ BL tonight.

That was quite fun indeed needs to happen again

The Legion Calls

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

As i give exactly 0 kittens about PPT. Hell. I’m down to do that every day lol

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

great fights against the [EA] ranger then behind windmill, it’s always awsome to fight a fellow roaming ranger that doesn’t rely on the longbow/shortbow combo

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Twas fun being pressured by 2 servers at the same time. It was almost… planned.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

great fights against the [EA] ranger then behind windmill, it’s always awsome to fight a fellow roaming ranger that doesn’t rely on the longbow/shortbow combo

Ah, yes. Good fun!
We’ll hit it up again, sometime!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I enjoyed fighting beside CORE. Pretty decent peeps. All except Joey. Imma spike him.

Commanding and pushing YB’s face in to avenge you guys and this is the thanks I get…. <.<

It’s mah spike of love.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Thanks for the fun fight NITE. Sorry for the pugs jumping in at the end there. I’m sure we will see each other before the end of the week.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Thanks for the fun fight NITE. Sorry for the pugs jumping in at the end there. I’m sure we will see each other before the end of the week.

NP at all! I think ours did too for a bit! We had a ton of fun in those fights! Some of the most fun we had all match up! See ya out there again!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

We’ll fight you. just PM me in game some time and I’ll send someone your way.

Like you did for me? I met one of your guys while on my warrior south of the ogre camp, on the hill to Durios when some other members decided to turn a 1v1 into a 3-4 v 1.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

t’s snuggly in there, with teacuddles.

Where does Ansii fit into this? I can has tea cuddles too!?
IM SHINY! I promise!

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

I like how one guild managed to cause IOJ to drop from mid-high silver league to the 2nd lowest server. Hilarious!

You underestimate the force of IOJ exodi! Twas actually 4 major guilds, and a few more small roaming type guilds as well. And a few big kitten solo commanders as well, along with members from nearly every guild that did not go.

Anyway, some of us are still here, obviously not playing for points, but still enjoying the farm as DB learned last night in EB.

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

You underestimate the force of IOJ exodi! Twas actually 4 major guilds, and a few more small roaming type guilds as well. And a few big kitten solo commanders as well, along with members from nearly every guild that did not go.

Anyway, some of us are still here, obviously not playing for points, but still enjoying the farm as DB learned last night in EB.

I think BP found this out in our BL last night as well.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Grats BP on your matchup win, your AC’s are in fact superior, as well as your coverage! Wish you guys would leave your towers/keeps every once and a while for a fight though… lol. Keep it up though, you guys are solid!

Arrowcarts=PPT, that is all

Dun people get tired of commenting on farming each other where clearly the brag to bag ratio is certainly, well more or less deplorable by someone people

Me? a bag? ahahahahahahha

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

It’s part of the BP server oath.

Often while 1v1ing in the ruins I will throw down a treb, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back to fight, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back to fight, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back to fight, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back to fight, build, run to get supply, come back and fight, build, run to get supply, come back to fight, build, run to get supply. Finally I get it built!!!!!!!!

And a giant zerg rolls over me and the guy I am 1v1ing.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I’m starting to think either I’ve built some sort of reputation on my ranger or DB and BP are a bunch of cowards.

In half an hour:
- 4 DB hid inside a camp from me and built a ballista.
- 3 BP engaged me then ran inside a tower
- (funniest one so far) 5 DB were running in my direction, honestly thought I was a dead man if I engaged but thought screw it, charged right at em and 4 of them ported leaving an uplevel mesmer alone…
- 2 BP watched me kill a yak and take a sentry.

Seriously though, do I have to zerg to fight anyone?

We have a side bet on who can get you to come to the forums to complain the most.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

So I was 1v1ing today and he was getting really frustrated. My health was not dropping at all. He started emoting all these stomps and sads and mads and jumped up and down. I could almost guarantee he was about to punch his computer in its virtual face. After about 10 minutes of this I said “ok this is ridiculous” and came out of the tower.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Grats BP on your matchup win, your AC’s are in fact superior, as well as your coverage! Wish you guys would leave your towers/keeps every once and a while for a fight though… lol.

During Monday night football? I think not.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

I don’t speak for them, but from a few pages back a representative of the ‘borlis brawlers’ posted about being open for 15v15 GvG. I’m sure they would be willing to fight you.

Also SIC in the above post.

TERROR [TG], you have options.

Borlis Brawlers is all scheduled out for this week, but next match for sure.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

So I was 1v1ing today and he was getting really frustrated. My health was not dropping at all. He started emoting all these stomps and sads and mads and jumped up and down. I could almost guarantee he was about to punch his computer in its virtual face. After about 10 minutes of this I said “ok this is ridiculous” and came out of the tower.

Bahaha, Awesome.

Sincerly, Me.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Good fight over at ioj garri DB! You guys sure are persistent i’ll give you that!

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Enjoy the PvE content, its what we always wanted…

/sarcasm off

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

/sarcasm off

Wtf?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

/sarcasm off

Working as intended. ANET has been meaning to phase out WvW for some time now.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

/sarcasm off

Going to cry myself to sleep tonight…

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

So we really didn’t know how to utilize the supplies while emptying the supplies in SMC and decided to do this

Attachments:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Nice, victory rams.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

/sarcasm off

Yep… Right after they implement GvG as an actual way to play the game and they implement guild halls…

IoJ – [Lost]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

Nice, victory rams.

5 mins after we built those rams BP came and rolled us, #Worthit