10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I’m starting to think either I’ve built some sort of reputation on my ranger or DB and BP are a bunch of cowards.

In half an hour:
- 4 DB hid inside a camp from me and built a ballista.
- 3 BP engaged me then ran inside a tower
- (funniest one so far) 5 DB were running in my direction, honestly thought I was a dead man if I engaged but thought screw it, charged right at em and 4 of them ported leaving an uplevel mesmer alone…
- 2 BP watched me kill a yak and take a sentry.

Seriously though, do I have to zerg to fight anyone?

We have a side bet on who can get you to come to the forums to complain the most.

1. You don’t even know what my toons look like.
2. Those people I described are most likely achievement point hunters
3. someone from [EA] messaged me and was happy to fight without a zerg backing him up and turned out to be the best 1v1 I have had in a very long time (solid 5 minute fights)
4. My original post wasn’t complaining, it was a mix of disappointment and pride.

Good attempt to troll though, I’ll give you that. Might have worked too if I was actually complaining.

=== WOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH ===

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’m starting to think either I’ve built some sort of reputation on my ranger or DB and BP are a bunch of cowards.

In half an hour:
- (funniest one so far) 5 DB were running in my direction, honestly thought I was a dead man if I engaged but thought screw it, charged right at em and 4 of them ported leaving an uplevel mesmer alone…

We have a side bet on who can get you to come to the forums to complain the most.

3. someone from [EA] messaged me and was happy to fight without a zerg backing him up and turned out to be the best 1v1 I have had in a very long time (solid 5 minute fights)
4. My original post wasn’t complaining, it was a mix of disappointment and pride.

Good attempt to troll though, I’ll give you that. Might have worked too if I was actually complaining.

lol best answer you got is something random, I got a pic just for you on your attempt to troll. btw, you’re the brown one.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So we really didn’t know how to utilize the supplies while emptying the supplies in SMC and decided to do this

At least you guys were fun about it. DB built ACs to try to defend against our choo choo.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Is this really necessary, bp?

Attachments:

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

Yes.

Grubs are good.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

In half an hour:

lol best answer you got is something random, I got a pic just for you on your attempt to troll. btw, you’re the brown one.

I would think you would be more familiar with the sound of something going over your head. Wait, there it was again!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

What a bunch of tryhards.

It’s settled BP. You guys officially have no sense of humor at all.
You’re like… Bill Lumbergh. Yep, that’s it. Bill Lumbergh.
You are no longer BP, you’re BL

Attachments:

Naz ©

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

So I was 1v1ing today and he was getting really frustrated. My health was not dropping at all. He started emoting all these stomps and sads and mads and jumped up and down. I could almost guarantee he was about to punch his computer in its virtual face. After about 10 minutes of this I said “ok this is ridiculous” and came out of the tower.

This is the best post in this thread.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

<3 you [Krew] thanks for the fun fights today!
Whisper me of you ever want to do it again.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

IoJ <3 you long time sooo many Mesmer portals from citadel to your garry tonight lol but you finally took it

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Well…they have to relieve the boredom they must be going through in this travesty of a match up. Sweep the map and then suicide on the main keep just to grief an entire server who already has no real reason to show up? Seems like the thing to do.

Is this match up done yet…seriously?

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

In half an hour:

I would think you would be more familiar with the sound of something going over your head. Wait, there it was again!

You’re weird, I like that.

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bhima.9518

Bhima.9518

HARD, let’s gvg! PM me. Any other guilds want to gvg with Borlis Brawlers [BB]? It’s just a PM away. We’re good with official or not, we believe in sportsmanship, we just want to gvg because it’s the best. But it takes two to tango.

Shout out to BB. You guys have an all-star GvG team on your hands. GLOB is still trying to find a core group and get some more experience, but we had fun getting run over by you guys nonetheless.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

EB is a strange place atm, BP is spawn camping DB.. DB is spawn camping IOJ.. IOJ is happy to have a PPT higher than 30.

:D

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Superior Dancing and commander skills in Ruins.

No wonder we’re losing this matchup. I must be doing it wrong <.<

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

Well…they have to relieve the boredom they must be going through in this travesty of a match up. Sweep the map and then suicide on the main keep just to grief an entire server who already has no real reason to show up? Seems like the thing to do.

Is this match up done yet…seriously?

It’s not like it will get any better anytime soon. The hardcoreish WvW players are the only ones making sure our PPT isn’t 0, everyone else on the server is happy running the world boss train and fractals. We need the fairweathers back if we are going to do anything meaningful in WvW for the rest of the season.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

BP has coverage gaps. Right now DB is +500, and they were + 600 earlier. BP and DB need to hold everything during their coverage time or the match is lost.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

HARD, let’s gvg! PM me. Any other guilds want to gvg with Borlis Brawlers [BB]? It’s just a PM away. We’re good with official or not, we believe in sportsmanship, we just want to gvg because it’s the best. But it takes two to tango.

Shout out to BB. You guys have an all-star GvG team on your hands. GLOB is still trying to find a core group and get some more experience, but we had fun getting run over by you guys nonetheless.

Hey, thanks for that Bhima and right back at you.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

it’s threads like these that make me miss the Wagon….and only 4 pages, my match up thread has 25…jeeezus.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tien.3865

Tien.3865

A shoutout to the IoJ ele (burst s/d build I think?) on BP borderlands a few minutes ago. Had me on my toes the whole time – good fights!

Borlis Pass solo roamer

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Terrible night for roaming no solo roamers anywhere Q.Q wish i had guildies to run with. But ty [Syn] warr on IoJ bl for giving me my first 1v1 new build still needs work

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Eternal Battleground Keep Defense

Omega Siege Golem Waves Defeated (50 dead give or take) — 2/x

thanks for the madness guys and to think i wanted to SLEEP.

Attachments:

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

The first run was 12, the 2nd run was 30, I was commanding and someone took over while I was on the phone so I built some omegas and got carried away for the 30 haha, at what point did u know we were coming? It took us 45 mins to get to the dredge where we for sure got spotted, at that point it was doomed to fail. U guys sieged up OL efficiently, good defense :p

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Terrible night for roaming no solo roamers anywhere Q.Q wish i had guildies to run with. But ty [Syn] warr on IoJ bl for giving me my first 1v1 new build still needs work

idk about others but its hard to want to come back when every time you try to fight people solo then it becomes 1v2,1v3,1v4 and so on. Not to mention that this game has become really stale, snorefest. Yay Anet….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Grab, Y U NO SPIKE ME YET.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

idk about others but its hard to want to come back when every time you try to fight people solo then it becomes 1v2,1v3,1v4 and so on. Not to mention that this game has become really stale, snorefest. Yay Anet….

T.T only takes one good fight to make it worth it, not to say I enjoy being chased like a dog by 3-5 man groups over and over

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Where are you? Were you in that blob that ran over us at Bay yesterday? Quit your hiding and come out and face me!

I am going to stick your head on a stick and parade it around Lion’s Arch!

Don’t make me type in all CAPS!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Where are you? Were you in that blob that ran over us at Bay yesterday? Quit your hiding and come out and face me!

There was only 23 of us :c And according to alarics logic we arent a zerg til 25. So not a blob.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

There was only 23 of us :c And according to alarics logic we arent a zerg til 25. So not a blob.

I didn’t realize you had 23. I thought I only counted 17. I feel better now knowing that our 10 held out for about 25 seconds.

By the way you ruined our halloween necro night and I hope someone gives you a rotten apple in your bucket tonight!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I didn’t realize you had 23. I thought I only counted 17. I feel better now knowing that our 10 held out for about 25 seconds.

By the way you ruined our halloween necro night and I hope someone gives you a rotten apple in your bucket tonight!

We had 23, but maybe only 17 that pushed you guys as we had to keep DB off our cats. Though in hills it looked like a lot more then 10 SIC :p
Also, Halloween is tonight though, not last night!

A bit late, but good fights to AXIS on BP, the only BP that would engage us all night other then SIC.

ING and crew had same great fights with you all as well We’ve improved a bit as you can see from our last encounter, though towards the end there we were down to 15 core Menders and our commander had to tag up due to no one else so we had lots of puggies.

P.s. Necros are op.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

A bit late, but good fights to AXIS on BP, the only BP that would engage us all night other then SIC.

I tried, but every MEND I see is behind a tower manning an AC.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

The first run was 12, the 2nd run was 30, I was commanding and someone took over while I was on the phone so I built some omegas and got carried away for the 30 haha, at what point did u know we were coming? It took us 45 mins to get to the dredge where we for sure got spotted, at that point it was doomed to fail. U guys sieged up OL efficiently, good defense :p

Well wave one was just a well timed checking of the map and people responding in amazing time. After that i know some people were cautious but to be honest with wave one there was something about another BIGGER wave coming told throughout the grape line. That was when we started to put pressure everywhere (nvm the fact one of the newer Cmds on map at the time really wanted you WC).

With this also started paying more attention, more when we started still x2 tags on group hitting different camps for you guys and seeing even bigger guild forces on map that were not there like [LOST]. What really gave the 100% they are coming was the swords in dredge though. Since we had SMC north walls being trebbed down and had people call out seeing a few Alpha’s inside was another flag. Me and few others wondered why you didn’t wait to have a few clear the spore event to walk without contest inside. You guys got attacked instantly since we had our Cmd hitting SM to try and take/happy the fair weathers happy (i do not remember how low they got the inner gate before the Omega’s started walking and EVERYONE was told to keep you in combat.) With that we also called in map for people to start using the SMnorth/Anz trebs/mortars on to you with the zerg running to engage.

All and all it was frightening to see that many Omega’s moving in with the 40-80 sized force on map. As for our defense in OL x amount of that was there for a while since we had to deal/rebuild+add a few after your first wave. There was also the constant attacks on outlaying towers which could be countered/supported from OL. But the real kicker was the defense call to GET everyone on map never mind our BL forces to rush to save OL once you were committed and nearly in.

Everyone was impressed at the time and resource committed to this during those attacks. (That was about 30g for the golems alone nvm the 6300sup.)

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

We had 23, but maybe only 17 that pushed you guys as we had to keep DB off our cats. Though in hills it looked like a lot more then 10 SIC :p

ING and crew had same great fights with you all as well We’ve improved a bit as you can see from our last encounter, though towards the end there we were down to 15 core Menders and our commander had to tag up due to no one else so we had lots of puggies.

P.s. Necros are op.

We were doing Necro Night the night before Halloween because most of us have kids and knew we wouldn’t be rallying for Halloween. Well all except Alaric because he was created in a lab from old medical waste and barrels of anger.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

P.s. Necros are op.

We were doing Necro Night the night before Halloween because most of us have kids and knew we wouldn’t be rallying for Halloween. Well all except Alaric because he was created in a lab from old medical waste and barrels of anger.

Him>you im just saying

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

P.s. Necros are op.

Him>you im just saying

Thanks for saying.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Excuse me gentlemen, but i have a question for the folks from DB. Do you recognize this man who claims that someone from DB offered this PvP god 200g to transfer to your server, because he “competes in 1v1 tournaments” and he’s so famous that you must have him?
his name is I Fate I and his buddy is I Luck I

I just want to know if the person i just 3-0 beat in 1v1 is an actual pvp legend :O

Attachments:

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

Hey guys,
Anyone looking for 1v1’s should message me tomorrow before reset. I’m new to the Ele and really trying to get a grip on the pvp. So any one willing to take a minute out of their day for a 1v1 would be greatly appreciated. (I’ll be on for several hours before reset)
Dasenthal Level 80 Ele (BP)

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Any bets on how long it takes for match ups to become giant karma trains?

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Any bets on how long it takes for match ups to become giant karma trains?

I woulda said sometime last tuesday…

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Excuse me gentlemen, but i have a question for the folks from DB. Do you recognize this man who claims that someone from DB offered this PvP god 200g to transfer to your server, because he “competes in 1v1 tournaments” and he’s so famous that you must have him?
his name is I Fate I and his buddy is I Luck I

I just want to know if the person i just 3-0 beat in 1v1 is an actual pvp legend :O

If you only knew the history……hii—-larious

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Got infracted for saying “good attempt trying to troll” because it comes under character assassination 0.o

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Hats off to the Legendary CHOO engineer last night. Pretty typical grenade/bomb setup but played extremely well. Guy is fearless and plays as good as I have seen for that class solo. Definitely reps his server well.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Got infracted for saying “good attempt trying to troll” because it comes under character assassination 0.o

yup….infractions! collect em all!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Shout out to [NNK], you guys got nice team work, spawn camping the achievement point hunters but when actual PvP players down you guys, you got them shadow refuges strait up and team heals, nice team work.

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

P.s. Necros are op.

Well all except Alaric because he was created in a lab from old medical waste and barrels of anger.

Oh god Grab I had to run to the bathroom after reading this. LOL

Commander Nachonix

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Everyone was impressed at the time and resource committed to this during those attacks. (That was about 30g for the golems alone nvm the 6300sup.)

Not to mention the burden on our commander’s lovable OCD side-kick who tried to keep them lined up for a picture while we tried to keep them “refreshed”

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Db I would like to point out one thing, IoJ eb corner and SM =/= Your entire Border being flipped.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Db I would like to point out one thing, IoJ eb corner and SM =/= Your entire Border being flipped.

karma trains choo choo!

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Thx for the gvg HARD, nice match, look forward to going again next time we’re matched up.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

karma trains choo choo!

people who only play ebg =/= people who cares bout bl

Cön-Guardian DB