10/25 DH/GoM/FC (Week 2 Bronze League)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Altair.8490

Altair.8490

DH also sent 10 or more Omegas at FCs EB keep after that and we wiped them so don’t think that they are just focusing GOM. Good fights DH its been intense tonight

FC: [BS]Treeson

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

“Oh look we are attacking each other, we are so not double teaming”.
Yeah, 2 zergs in our BL waved at each other in front of Woodhaven. FC roamers weren’t even getting attacked in DH’s BL.

Now of course, some people in DH probably don’t feel like being FC’s puppy and are going to attack FC, just like some people in FC don’t want to win this because DH is just happy to be second.

And finally, the teams changed. The team that is playing right now probably isn’t the double team that was playing 16 hours ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

What a nail biter! This is still anyone’s game. I hope FC can hold on.

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

“Oh look we are attacking each other, we are so not double teaming”.
Yeah, 2 zergs in our BL waved at each other in front of Woodhaven. FC roamers weren’t even getting attacked in DH’s BL.

Now of course, some people in DH probably don’t feel like being FC’s puppy and are going to attack FC, just like some people in FC don’t want to win this because DH is just happy to be second.

And finally, the teams changed. The team that is playing right now probably isn’t the double team that was playing 16 hours ago.

Just like earlier in the week when we saw FC pass right by GOM zergs, so whats the point? (there’s always a time each week where zergs just pass by each other) You guys both seemed focused solely on us earlier in the week. Its just the way the game works. There is always at least one server that seems to be ganged up on each day, which will never change unless they do something like what people suggested in the collaboration thread (allying the two losing servers, or something like that).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

We have been ganked on for the past 24 hours. We have been the losing server for 14 hours. And yet things didn’t changed, at all. And frankly I doubt they will.

Glad this was the only week with DH and too bad this won’t be the last with FC.

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I feel like these two pretty girls are fightin over me and I can’t get a word in and I’m just blushin with all the attention!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I feel like these two pretty girls are fightin over me and I can’t get a word in and I’m just blushin with all the attention!

You are ugly.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Well played DH. You guys never made a mistake on defense, and we made quite a few on attack.

FC, I understand why you “joined in” on DH’s constant attack on GoM BL, but you really should have stopped DH while you had the chance. Now, they are going to unseat you from first place.

GoM, lets admit it, we got some work to do on coordination. A lot of our defeats were very preventable. But don’t forget how far we have come in two short weeks. We went from barely holding our own in T8, to giving a T6 server a run for their money. And we did that without any transfers!

Also remember this, being double teamed is a compliment. When DH puts more people on GoM BL then we do just to hold hills, and then FC shows up with a 30 man, they are sending a message. They are scared of us.

GoM, however this match up shakes out, we got a lot to be proud of.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Notice DH coming in to attack GOM… back out so DH and GOM can fight it out since we’re outnumbered… suddenly tactics and strategy is signs of a hidden alliance :/

Come on guys…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

I know a lot of people have been putting in crazy hours to get GoM ppt high since friday at reset. At some point people need to rest, that and the new PvE content (lol) and the fact DH was never going to settle for 3rd (you made the right call DH).

From another server’s POV, you might think GoM ‘have numbers’, but sometimes you might miss that these numbers are the same people for 12h straight, day after day, sometimes backup by some new blood or PvEs getting their achivs, etc.

Anyways great matchup FC and DH.

DH: Great stuff yesterday. I mostly think of you as the zergy server in the matchup, but yesterday you proved me wrong. You showed good strategy.

FC: You do whatever it takes to win, even some stuff I would call limit-legit/unfair. (Mesmer rez through water gate…). Either way, respect, I saw your server go a long way in the last months, keep it up.

GoM: Everyone thought we would get crushed like an insect against FC and DH, I’m happy with GoM’s performance. Of course, like many I am a little disappointed, but looking at the big picture there is nothing to be ashamed of. We were that close to making Top3 in bronze league. Next time we can do better, we have some things to work on.

Those close matchups are the best ones.

in Match-ups

styx.7294

HoD player here. Looked at mos.millenium score and envied your fight. Came to post about it.

meh its just gom and DH focusing us. something I wish servers would do more often but it sucks to be on the receiving end.

It’s my birthday weekend. GW2 can wait!

Not gonna lie, visions of 1st place swimming in our heads!

Happy birthday Taquito, GoM is in first! I will give you a warm celebratory smack on the head with my weapons as a gift next time I see you <3

Also it’s totally my bday tomorrow cough so DH can be first next, Y/Y?

Happy cough belated birthday!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

GoM: Everyone thought we would get crushed like an insect against FC and DH, I’m happy with GoM’s performance. Of course, like many I am a little disappointed, but looking at the big picture there is nothing to be ashamed of. We were that close to making Top3 in bronze league. Next time we can do better, we have some things to work on.

This is very true. Before this matchup, I thought GoM was completely dead and didn’t stand a chance against anyone… but wow. You guys put up a serious fight and had more people on at most times than FC (from my PoV, I’m from Dh). I mean, even after this fiasco you took 2 of our keeps in our BL and got to the inner of our garrison.. It has been a good fight. I just really wish some of your folks on the forums wouldn’t start insulting/hating just because we picked the right targets, tbh. We can’t apologize for picking strategic targets, sorry…

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Well played DH. You guys never made a mistake on defense, and we made quite a few on attack.

FC, I understand why you “joined in” on DH’s constant attack on GoM BL, but you really should have stopped DH while you had the chance. Now, they are going to unseat you from first place.

GoM, lets admit it, we got some work to do on coordination. A lot of our defeats were very preventable. But don’t forget how far we have come in two short weeks. We went from barely holding our own in T8, to giving a T6 server a run for their money. And we did that without any transfers!

Also remember this, being double teamed is a compliment. When DH puts more people on GoM BL then we do just to hold hills, and then FC shows up with a 30 man, they are sending a message. They are scared of us.

First off you should be proud of your server, this is not the GOM that we wiped a few weeks ago, this is a new GOM. That it was this close is a testament to that. It is important to note though that all 3 servers have been double teamed repeatedly this week, the week started with GOM and DH operating 30 man zergs in FC bl, and its been a wild week swinging back and forth as each server took its turn in first only to be viciously double teamed by the others and pounded back into the ground.

I expect it will go to the wire, GOM may be out of it, but they will also have a deciding vote in how the next day plays out.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

dh builds 16 omegas, we build 48 acs!

its nice to have scouts and 1700 supply x3 !

i had to sleep right after we got our garr back last night, looks like bay and hills held hooray

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

i had to sleep right after we got our garr back last night, looks like bay and hills held hooray

Think we were gonna try for them after what happened at garry? xD That was intense stuff.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

I just really wish some of your folks on the forums wouldn’t start insulting/hating just because we picked the right targets, tbh. We can’t apologize for picking strategic targets, sorry…

Hey, you can talk our Hills, but you can’t talk our right to QQ :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Aint nobody kitten with GoM!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Ill warn you now, if you do use em all at once, the server will skill lag and your army of death will turn into a golem death trap.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I call photoshop!

Anyways, our matchup is the only one out of any of them that is remotely a close match up (ppt anyways). All others have at least one server thats ~100k points ahead (except BP/IoJ/Dragon one).
GJ all servers, kinda wish all matchups were this close.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Okkkkk Server Police

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Ill warn you now, if you do use em all at once, the server will skill lag and your army of death will turn into a golem death trap.

We did use all of them at once, no skill lag happened

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’d say my only complaint about this match up is this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Environmental-Abuse

Whether ArenaNet punishes or doesn’t fix whatever is up for a debate I’m not interested in having here.

I’m not gonna generalize about the server or everyone in the guild but this is on the heads of the guild leadership.

So, I just wanna say, WZ, stop being that guild. I always remembered you as the organized guild on FC who had that champ of a norn guardian with juggernaut. But now you’re the guild who on purpose has your mesmers die at the gate so you can come back and rez them.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

I’d say my only complaint about this match up is this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Environmental-Abuse

Whether ArenaNet punishes or doesn’t fix whatever is up for a debate I’m not interested in having here.

I’m not gonna generalize about the server or everyone in the guild but this is on the heads of the guild leadership.

So, I just wanna say, WZ, stop being that guild. I always remembered you as the organized guild on FC who had that champ of a norn guardian with juggernaut. But now you’re the guild who on purpose has your mesmers die at the gate so you can come back and rez them.

Wow…

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Wow…

Well, I mean, this sorta thing isn’t super rare. You’ll now and then see random folk doin it and I wouldn’t comment normally but I think if the big guilds can set the example we’ll at least do right. WZ are big presence in WvW down in this league, I just wanted to say I’d hope they can help keep our WvW clean and fun.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Okkkkk Server Police

1. This is not EB.
2. Come on, who DOESN’T love a robot army???

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Okkkkk Server Police

1. This is not EB.

2. Sarah Connor

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

Think we were gonna try for them after what happened at garry? xD That was intense stuff.

i kinda hoped… we wouldve wiped yall lol

as it was, you guys picked correctly. we didnt have the towers seiged up to be quite the kill zones the keep lord rooms wouldve been.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

So uh… when’s DH gonna GTFO our BLs and start attackin FC again and when’s FC gonna even try to attack DH as well? It’s literally been like this all day, and it’s lookin real petty on DH. If this keeps up DH might win simply by focusing and leeching points off of GoM, which will leave a real sour taste in my mouth…

(Not trying to sound like I’m raging, but I haven’t seen much action between FC and DH all night, and it’s lookin really suspicious.)

I’ve taken anbu to FC BL pretty much all this week. Fc has stopped us from making it to inner walls/gates, but they can attest to us breaking down many many many fortified walls and papering their north keeps.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sera Phrim.9041

Sera Phrim.9041

I’m shaking.

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Okkkkk Server Police

1. This is not EB.

I lol’d

2. Sarah Connor

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

I’m shaking.

Better be :P

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Darkhaven trying to take our Garison with ~10 golems and a zerg.
http://youtu.be/yrAMK7i9Ulc

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

(edited by orphanMosquito.5837)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Darkhaven trying to take our Garison with ~10 golems and a zerg.
http://youtu.be/3kWyRf9xxjA

Funny, we just defended our Hills against multiple golem rushes with around the same amount of golems just about an hour ago :P I couldn’t even load all of the golems on my screen since there were quite a few foot solders at the time… I’ll be kitten ed if I’d let something like yesterday happen again >.<

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

dh isnt using enough omegas

i think they need at least 30 per rush, only 15-20 just doesnt cut it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sera Phrim.9041

Sera Phrim.9041

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Ok, yesterday I was mainly speaking from frustration from what happened yesterday with DH holding our Hills and super focusing us, and thanks for not retaliating back in kind off of what I said, as I realize, yesterday that made sense what DH did to us. Today however, I’m seeing DH up to the same antics after we got simultaneously zerged by FC and DH on our Bay and Hills keeps and it looks like DH is intent to make a repeat from last night… only difference is, DH is now in 2nd, and FC is now focusing you guys at the same time, yet you continue to insist on focusing us for “easy points” while your land is getting hit by FC still has about the same PPT… That pretty much leaves u with nothing to gain this time. I fail to see the reasonings to repeat the same thing. You’re not going to win focusing GoM, unless you’re further solidifying your 2nd place spot, I can see that :P

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Morale is low in our bl :/

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

It’s good to see you guys giving us so much love! I love it when you need to resort to ‘they are hacking’, ‘they are exploiting’. Honestly it seems that GoM and FC are better at fighting and defending on the forums than EB and their Borderlands? I hope you liked my Golems yesterday, 16 of them took the entirety of EB, and there are a few hundred more where they came from ladies.

>shrugs at exploit accusations
>uses duped golems

ok

Duped golems? I guess that is the only reasoning you could come up with :/. I mean there is no way someone would spend 80s each on them right? No one would be willing to blow 65 gold for his server right? That would just be like, to much goodness for anyone person? Because WvW is all about selfishness how foolish of me! How about less trying to figure out why we wipe the floor with you, and more time trying to better yourself?

meh, youre just a hypocrite who is perfectly willing to benefit from exploits while poo-pooing exploit use by others.

no one in their right mind would have considered 15-20 omega golem rushes before they were mass duped. but now dh does them 3 times a day (…and mostly fails lol).

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reymis.2158

Reymis.2158

Holy close matchup. It’s really too bad every week cannot be like this. This is what WvW is supposed to be about.

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

On a side note, this is the only match up in NA that first place is not decided yet and is still anyones game. Our next reset is going to be ugly with everyone staying on late to push for a W.

Good luck FC,GoM, and DH

No it’s not. It’s just between DH and FC. What’s left is for GoM to decide who to hit to make them lose points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I’d not say that. We’ve got ~12-13 hours left in this matchup. It’s highly improbable for a GoMnomberry upset, yes … but not impossible.

Now, funny’d be if we managed to hit reset with a three-way tie.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

GO DH!!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Would be great if gom actually took care of their bl instead of rushing smc whenever we have it…..

Samhaiim ~ Thief

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

That tower was probably QL. And even reporting people doesn’t do anything.

Would be great if gom actually took care of their bl instead of rushing smc whenever we have it…..

Would be. But then again, GoM doesn’t have a BL anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

No sleep for the wicked!….Get’em DH!!!!!!! Gogogogogogogogo!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Not surprised we’re not doin so good. I dunno about other people but I thought about staying up all night but it wasn’t close enough that I could justify to myself showin up to work half asleep, heh.

But for all the warriors in Ferguson’s Crossing and Darkhaven, keep at it! To the finish line! Still less than 1k apart!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Ok, yesterday I was mainly speaking from frustration from what happened yesterday with DH holding our Hills and super focusing us, and thanks for not retaliating back in kind off of what I said, as I realize, yesterday that made sense what DH did to us. Today however, I’m seeing DH up to the same antics after we got simultaneously zerged by FC and DH on our Bay and Hills keeps and it looks like DH is intent to make a repeat from last night… only difference is, DH is now in 2nd, and FC is now focusing you guys at the same time, yet you continue to insist on focusing us for “easy points” while your land is getting hit by FC still has about the same PPT… That pretty much leaves u with nothing to gain this time. I fail to see the reasonings to repeat the same thing. You’re not going to win focusing GoM, unless you’re further solidifying your 2nd place spot, I can see that :P

We tried for FC BL again lol, they stopped us… again (mostly). Their stuff is just too hard for us to take/hold.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

Not surprised we’re not doin so good. I dunno about other people but I thought about staying up all night but it wasn’t close enough that I could justify to myself showin up to work half asleep, heh.

But for all the warriors in Ferguson’s Crossing and Darkhaven, keep at it! To the finish line! Still less than 1k apart!

A few of us have put crazy hours during the past 48+ hours. 24 hours ago there was still hope, especially after we got back our BL. But then we realized that nothing was going to change. DH was still going to push us for “easy” points (that 80 man at Hills would have been put to better use somewhere else) while FC was enjoying the whole situation where we were busy defending and DH busy attacking us.

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

What is the point of holding our BL if both servers are going to constantly golem rush it. It was just a matter of time before you both rushed at the same time, and that is exactly what happened. I’m all for double teaming whoever is in first, but yesterday GoM was out of the running…

That said, I’m still happy knowing that neither DH nor FC was able to take one of our keeps until they both attacked together.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

DH is trying to win this thing. You win by getting more points than the other guy. If we can get those points from GoM more readily than from FC, then so be it. That’s just the nature of a 3 way match-up and I don’t think GoM should view it as being picked on or unfairly focused. On Wednesday night we were 10k points behind GoM and 8k behind FC. Taking and holding the GoM borderland ensured us 2nd place and gave us our current shot at 1st. It’s hard to argue it was the wrong call for our Commanders to make.