10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Congrats on the win JQ.

/last post for the matchup

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Sorry to whoever was the kitten engi I was fighting just now, queue popped in the middle of our duel.

Tried to fight with it in the middle of my screen until it was running out though :P

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asguard.4621

Asguard.4621

This week in gw2 movie madness………

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Trying to schedule some fun for everyone on JQ BL this week. Please be patient.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

I want to thank you Mag/SoS for the great reset night last night. We had a lot of fun – collected a lot of bags and gave away plenty (hopefully a precursor for someone lucky at SoS/Mag!).

Some of the videos I recorded below (note: first time streaming on reset night and I got 6+ hours of footage – if anyone knows a more “automatic” way of finding great highlights let me know..)

SoS BL – Led by SF – This is what happened for 6 hours..

We started by rushing a few things.

At this point we started wondering why we keep seeing Mag around because this is SoS BL afterall.

By now we are getting the memo that Mag wants to play. So we start focusing Mag more.

It seems that Mag has more or less gave up and map hop at this point and its left with JQ and SoS (see Mag BL video below):

Mag BL – led by HzH/MERC

EB – led by Ge/RQ

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

(edited by hints.8036)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I want to thank you Mag/SoS for the great reset night last night. We had a lot of fun – collected a lot of bags and gave away plenty (hopefully a precursor for someone lucky at SoS/Mag!).

Some of the videos I recorded below (note: first time streaming on reset night and I got 6+ hours of footage – if anyone knows a more “automatic” way of finding great highlights let me know..)

At this point we started wondering why we keep seeing Mag around because this is SoS BL afterall.

By now we are getting the memo that Mag wants to play. So we start focusing Mag more.

It seems that Mag has more or less gave up and map hop at this point and its left with JQ and SoS (see Mag BL video below):

Mag BL – led by HzH/MERC

EB – led by Ge/RQ

Hey man just a little error I saw in your information. Mag BL was lead by HzH and NS* Not MERC even though they did tag with us.

But agreed was a lot of fun and good fights all around.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

JQ BL JP, neutral territory for now. Come enjoy

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

GJ JQ, trading a waypointed keep for a paper tower that somebody else can breakout on. T1 tactics?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

If only VR or INC posted videos of all the kitten they put on JQ on Mag BL.

Censor system beats me once again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

JQ BL JP, neutral territory for now. Come enjoy

I hope this a ploy to draw people to a camped JP. I would be disappointed if it wasn’t.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

Sorry, it actually wasn’t a ploy. I was even helping people do the JP from gasp other servers. We’re all GW2 players in the end.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

GJ JQ, trading a waypointed keep for a paper tower that somebody else can breakout on. T1 tactics?

Karma train didn’t start yet? Weird…

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Welp. Now we’ll lose for sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I hope Maguuma isn’t going back to old habits weekend-wise, we need some sort of third threat to keep thing interesting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Yeah VR and INC did a great job last night. The super caster heavy ranged DPS caught us off balance for a while. We did not get enough of our guardians in queue to counter it for quite a while.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

(edited by Robot Chocken.7012)

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Guardians is obviously the answer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tjizn.5834

Tjizn.5834

plz need more hamers ty

plz no im [bad] #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

I had fun leading Mag BL @ reset and SoS border today afternoon. JQ border has good response time. I am not sure why you guys let Mag flip your hills but ty!

@ Mags Lets push JQ border at 5pm today! Reset everything so it’s more fun for rest of week.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

JQ if you are as bored as I think you are, go watch this

Its from last weeks awesome matchup. I hope you´ll enjoy the 2 minuttes of fights.

Cant wait to face you guys again.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

LOL! VR had much larger numbers than our guild had on the map. Condition removal is the answer guardians are best at that. Please Keep in mind it took VR and INC just to take on NS or HzH alone with any success. VR had more of their guild out than either of ours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I had fun leading Mag BL @ reset and SoS border today afternoon. JQ border has good response time. I am not sure why you guys let Mag flip your hills but ty!

@ Mags Lets push JQ border at 5pm today! Reset everything so it’s more fun for rest of week.

Not that I disagree with your contention having stuff to cap back is fun etc etc, but honestly, its just gonna be upgraded again tomorrow so “rest of the week” is probably too much to hope for.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Never sure why folks post videos of themselves wiping other people while having a significant numbers advantage. Perhaps I should post a collage of our group slaughtering solos.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

More PVT too.

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

LOL! VR had much larger numbers than our guild had on the map. Condition removal is the answer guardians are best at that. Please Keep in mind it took VR and INC just to take on NS or HzH alone with any success. VR had more of their guild out than either of ours.

I’m pretty sure between VR/INC and NS/HzH the numbers were even.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

I’m pretty sure between VR/INC and NS/HzH the numbers were even.

I was actually giving you guys props. Odd return but ok lol. Numbers were not even. Guardians do not always use hammers ya know?

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

You had a queue we had a queue how were numbers not even? If anything we were fighting on two fronts because of the opposing SoS queue.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

You had a queue we had a queue how were numbers not even? If anything we were fighting on two fronts because of the opposing SoS queue.

Our queue had a lot of militia. AP chasing for season and all. Yours did not.

in Match-ups

hints.8036

Never sure why folks post videos of themselves wiping other people while having a significant numbers advantage. Perhaps I should post a collage of our group slaughtering solos.

I posted plenty of JQ fails above ^^

As for #‘s, I don’t think we had more last night (and often times less). The full 6 hour uncut footage is on my twitch.tv/risenfall.

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

We’ll be running throughout the week since our leader is in jail for the weekend. Bring your guardians then.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

We’ll be running throughout the week since our leader is in jail for the weekend. Bring your guardians then.

We will be out there don’t worry. Both sides beat one another last night keep that in mind lol.

in Match-ups

hints.8036

Mag BL – led by HzH/MERC

EB – led by Ge/RQ

Hey man just a little error I saw in your information. Mag BL was lead by HzH and NS* Not MERC even though they did tag with us.

Aha. Yeah I was at Mag BL late because of queue..and I didn’t see NS at all (kind of strange that the “night” shift was missing at night!). Woks definitely did good work there (as you can tell from the video!).

(edited by hints.8036)

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

As for #‘s, I don’t think we had more last night (and often times less). The full 6 hour uncut footage is on my twitch.tv/risenfall.

All the videos but one returned an error for me, in that one I got to see you zerg down a smaller force and go on about zerker gear in voice chat. All in all a couple mins of my life I will never get back.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Mag BL – led by HzH/MERC

EB – led by Ge/RQ

Aha. Yeah I was at Mag BL late because of queue..and I didn’t see NS at all (kind of strange that the “night” shift was missing at night!). Woks definitely did good work there (as you can tell from the video!).

I appreciate it! It was like 4 a.m. for me and I was jacked up on caffeine and cussing like a sailor as I noticed lol. That mixed group late last night we had did great and was a lot of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

All the videos but one returned an error for me, in that one I got to see you zerg down a smaller force and go on about zerker gear in voice chat. All in all a couple mins of my life I will never get back.

Too bad you watched the video without a gun to your head. You don’t qualify for the refund.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

We should organize some fight clubs <3

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in Match-ups

hints.8036

Opps 4 of the links were bad and I just fixed them. Let me know if you see any links that are still bad.

in Match-ups

SlothBear.9846

plz need more hamers ty

I know I’m looking forward to seeing the buffs to hammer warriors in the next patch!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Welp. I don’t even have to complain about outmanned fights against blobs. For some reason you posted videos of it.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Still needing to know the tags of the good guilds from JQ.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

SlothBear.9846

Here they are:

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Here they are:

I giggled.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muaziz.7253

Muaziz.7253

Just a little reminder for those out there in WvWvW:

When you are standing on the outer edge of a wall when your Tower/Keep/Garri is being attacked….we can see you, we will pull you off

When engaging in open field battles, the autistic cat herd is not a legitimate strategy….stacking, buffing and rolling through goes a long way to staying alive

Getting troops inside a Tower/Keep/Garri to stop enemies from capping is GREAT!….sending them in 1 at a time through the zerg is not

Berserker gear is great for big numbers!……staying alive long enough to see them against PVT zergballs, not so much

Juggernaut Smith – 80 Norn Guardian

“Forgive me, I do not wish too impose but I am the Ocean”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

JQ has yet to unleash our most terrible super weapon yet….THE DA BLOB!

The 5 of us are in big trouble… DO NOT SNITCH ON US, SHINI! Go to bread. Shhhhhhhhhhh

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Aerial Melodies.4938

Here they are:

I giggled.

But but but PYRO! We missed you… those GvG’s we had so long ago were epic, including that one we made up at NW Tower. Can we make it a date again? Meet us behind the windmill; I’ll bring the cookies! <3

Ele for Hire

(edited by Aerial Melodies.4938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Who’s the guy who kept going “YEEEARRR YEAAAAAHRRRR” and why don’t you mute him?

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Yes, bring more condition removal… that’s what was killing you.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Here they are:

I giggled.

But but but PYRO! We missed you… those GvG’s we had so long ago were epic, including that one we made up at NW Tower. Can we make it a date again? I’ll bring the cookies! <3

I said ‘hi’ to you five or six with the guild cata last night at WK. Stood right in my marks. Too tempting. Really, though, miss you bb.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Investing in gems to buy more bag slots for roaming, this kitten is ridiculous.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Aerial Melodies.4938

Here they are:

I giggled.

But but but PYRO! We missed you… those GvG’s we had so long ago were epic, including that one we made up at NW Tower. Can we make it a date again? I’ll bring the cookies! <3

I said ‘hi’ to you five or six with the guild cata last night at WK. Stood right in my marks. Too tempting. Really, though, miss you bb.

LOL is that why guild leader was yelling “I said get out of the rings” to me…

Ele for Hire