10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Dear mag. Please tell me where you keep your good roamers hidden cause all i’ve found are people who run away and/or call people for help because they cant fight for themselves. K Thanks.

you can try finding us under the 20 man jq blob that seems to be everywhere at once

anytime i find a jq dude that’s up for a 1v1, i usually assume his bravery is encouraged by the 30 green dots he sees behind him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Dear mag. Please tell me where you keep your good roamers hidden cause all i’ve found are people who run away and/or call people for help because they cant fight for themselves. K Thanks.

you can try finding us under the 20 man jq blob that seems to be everywhere at once

anytime i find a jq dude that’s up for a 1v1, i usually assume his bravery is encouraged by the 30 green dots he sees behind him.

Pretty much. I still haven’t found a good player on JQ yet.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeroGuilt.4720

NeroGuilt.4720

Really hope the fight club is still going on. Because this matchup so far is not enjoyable..at all. There aren’t even good fights, just being overwhelmed by numbers. And I really hope I get to see some people I want where they have no choice but to 1v1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Last page was good. 10/10 would read again.

I find the score updates offensive to my mode of gameplay. Please stop.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

All the servers in this match-up have good players; they are called warriors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Really hope the fight club is still going on. Because this matchup so far is not enjoyable..at all. There aren’t even good fights, just being overwhelmed by numbers. And I really hope I get to see some people I want where they have no choice but to 1v1.

You wish.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

Statements about paying for transfers to servers are so ignorant. Any server I’ve ever been on does this (from T8 through T1). Not just for WvW, but also for the PvE community. So to act like T1 is the only place this exists, is ridiculous, to act like your server is innocent of this, is also ignorant.

We’re a great community, we will always welcome people to share in our community, but trust me, asking for 8 hour queues, skill lag out the posterior, isn’t on the menu.

Oh wait, here’s an add for Mag, right there at the top of the recruitment forums.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Maguuma-IS-looking-for-MORE-Oceanic-SEA
And here’s SoS https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0

Pot, meet kettle.

The difference is – we actually NEED the coverage – The big 3 servers: do not.

So for those few months when JQ had only ~15 TKG for oceanic that weren’t early SEA or late NA players, is too much coverage when we were going up against servers able to queue a whole map in that time? Oh then there was that month or so where we didn’t even have TKG. But I guess we didn’t need the coverage.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

Statements about paying for transfers to servers are so ignorant. Any server I’ve ever been on does this (from T8 through T1). Not just for WvW, but also for the PvE community. So to act like T1 is the only place this exists, is ridiculous, to act like your server is innocent of this, is also ignorant.

We’re a great community, we will always welcome people to share in our community, but trust me, asking for 8 hour queues, skill lag out the posterior, isn’t on the menu.

Oh wait, here’s an add for Mag, right there at the top of the recruitment forums.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Maguuma-IS-looking-for-MORE-Oceanic-SEA
And here’s SoS https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0

Pot, meet kettle.

The difference is – we actually NEED the coverage – The big 3 servers: do not.

So for those few months when JQ had only ~15 TKG for oceanic that weren’t early SEA or late NA players, is too much coverage when we were going up against servers able to queue a whole map in that time? Oh then there was that month or so where we didn’t even have TKG. But I guess we didn’t need the coverage.

Hi I would like to introduce you to my friend Dee Lusional – Dee Lusional – this is SFShinigami.2015

I think the two of you will get along quite well. You have a lot in common.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

All the servers in this match-up have good players; they are called forum warriors.

There… I fixed it for you. You’re welcome. :-)

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

When are we going to start letting each other take thing deliberately for the sake of achievements, specifically SMC?

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

When are we going to start letting each other take thing deliberately for the sake of achievements, specifically SMC?

You have to take it first =P Take it and we might consider flipping it back and forth.
More than likely thursday or friday. A wp SMC is such a novelty in t1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I’m in JQ

I was hoping we’d let the other servers take it at some point.

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Not giving up SMC w/o a fight. The rest we’ve been trying to karma train with everyone.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

JQ roamers are so skilled

get Moa’d in a 1v10

Stealth traps in 1v3

Hold one bloodlust point for more than 3 seconds and 10 people show up to fight you

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

@Snafu
No need to troll mate just giving you guys props for the good fights you guys gave us win or lose.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

when are we going to get a fight club set up? solo roaming is apparently impossible against JQ

Organize one at SEA time and i will see you there. I mostly roam as well

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

Fight club @ mag windmill in a bit over an hour (6pm server)

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

kitten suspension.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

If Maguuma was to play football would one person show up with golf clubs?

No, all seven of us would come, naked, except for the gentleman’s size athletic support, ‘cause (a) we’re a family server, and (b) we need it

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

kitten suspension.

Wait… YOU got a suspension??? What? That’s weird – I don’t think I’ve ever seen you be legitimately mean to anyone or anything… o.O

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

he beats dogs, that’s enough for a suspension imo >:c

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Excuse me? We’ve said it 1000 times already. Mag does NOT WANT anymore NA. Any recruitment threads are asking for oceanics because we have by far the lowest amount in the top 6.

You have queue blobs 24/7 and still beg and PAY for guilds to go over to you. Pathetic. Anyone from TC above has no reason to recruit at all nevermind to actually pay people to transfer.

Any thread where someone is moving is immediately bombarded with ppl from jq, sor and bg. The 3 servers who least need ppl are always the first ones in.

Don’t try to compare Mag to any of them. If you fought against the opponents we do with the numbers we do all you princessses would have quit the game long ago.

And for the big mouth quoting some tye thread, you’re welcome to find 1 person who has payed for someone or some group to transfer over to Mag.

Not to mention that PYRO has been offered something like 100g a head to move to one of your t1 bretheren. ITS PATHETIC.

But….

Mag seems to only be able to PvF, we all have our talents now don’t we?

That’s all we ever claimed~
I’m glad you noticed.

I guess some at PYRO missed the memo huh?

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

If Maguuma was to play football would one person show up with golf clubs?

No, all seven of us would come, naked, except for the gentleman’s size athletic support, ‘cause (a) we’re a family server, and (b) we need it

I would show up, not to play, but just to rub baby oil on your magnificent bodies.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Excuse me? We’ve said it 1000 times already. Mag does NOT WANT anymore NA. Any recruitment threads are asking for oceanics because we have by far the lowest amount in the top 6.

You have queue blobs 24/7 and still beg and PAY for guilds to go over to you. Pathetic. Anyone from TC above has no reason to recruit at all nevermind to actually pay people to transfer.

Any thread where someone is moving is immediately bombarded with ppl from jq, sor and bg. The 3 servers who least need ppl are always the first ones in.

Don’t try to compare Mag to any of them. If you fought against the opponents we do with the numbers we do all you princessses would have quit the game long ago.

And for the big mouth quoting some tye thread, you’re welcome to find 1 person who has payed for someone or some group to transfer over to Mag.

Not to mention that PYRO has been offered something like 100g a head to move to one of your t1 bretheren. ITS PATHETIC.

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

that went straight over your head.

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

that went straight over your head.

Ah right, sorry…I gave too much credit.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

Can you explain what you are trying to say in v small words please, ty.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

Yes SmoothHussler, please explain what you are trying to say with as little words as possible.

in Match-ups

luckywaldo.6089

Will you guys get a room already? All this PDA is making me blush.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

Yes SmoothHussler, please explain what you are trying to say with as little words as possible.

I think he’s aussie he doesn’t use small words.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

But….

I’m glad you noticed.

I think he’s aussie he doesn’t use small words.

Fair enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WildMonkey.6927

WildMonkey.6927

The most amusing part of this match-up is watching all of the JQ tryhards failing PvF by not understanding they are obviously getting trolled.

Not trolling.

Lol, reading all these bitter kitten comments is hilarious. Kind of expected when you pick on the little guys though.

Not bitter.

Merely amazed that JQ forced 500 lbs. of trash into a 10 lbs. bag and then thinks that makes them good players.

See below:

Hahaha are ya serious? THIS is why Magumma has such a garbage reputation in the forums. Have more people defending this precious server (WORST out of gold league, btw) in the forums than in the freakin borderlands themselves LMAO. Well u can win this precious “PvF” which really wont matter in a week from now, we will continue kicking ur kitten in WvW. YOU FAIL!!!!!!

HAHAHA omg, thanks for using my quote XD hilarious post man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WildMonkey.6927

WildMonkey.6927

But really tho, finally I get to see the maguuma forum dwellers that i’ve heard sooo much about haha. Honestly I thought I’d get a challenge here..but nope it’s just a bunch of pride of being amazing “PvFers”, like that’s…something to brag about? lolz, hilarious.

O yea and 4 replies by Maguuma for my ONE simple comment, that’s amazing. LMFAO Honestly i think BG has the worst trolls stiill cuz theyre not just a bunch of crybabies and man, they are in blatant denial of everything they do and say JQ does it instead lol (because you know, JQ totally can do a 2v1 last week on the other servers AT THE SAME TIME as when all SoR and BG did was either 1. camp our spawn, or 2. camp bloodlust nodes 24/7). Oh and the claims of HzH hacking LOL because we can do that while an Arenanet employee was in our very zerg + TS oftentimes

in Match-ups

Comprissent.3856

Fight club mag windmill! Got plenty of SoS and mag, zero JQ!

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

luckywaldo.6089

But really tho, finally I get to see the maguuma forum dwellers that i’ve heard sooo much about haha. Honestly I thought I’d get a challenge here..but nope it’s just a bunch of pride of being amazing “PvFers”, like that’s…something to brag about? lolz, hilarious.

O yea and 4 replies by Maguuma for my ONE simple comment, that’s amazing. LMFAO Honestly i think BG has the worst trolls stiill cuz theyre not just a bunch of crybabies and man, they are in blatant denial of everything they do and say JQ does it instead lol (because you know, JQ totally can do a 2v1 last week on the other servers AT THE SAME TIME as when all SoR and BG did was either 1. camp our spawn, or 2. camp bloodlust nodes 24/7). Oh and the claims of HzH hacking LOL because we can do that while an Arenanet employee was in our very zerg + TS oftentimes

Do you know what punctuation is?

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Better fix that. I’ll send their nearest blob your way!

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

Set it up again in 12 hours time and i will come

[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

or set one up yourself?

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

map has a queue, sat in it for about 10m then gave up.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

or set one up yourself?

Either way works.

[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

There are several varieties of decaffeinated soda that are just as flavorful as the original. You should look into this.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

What is the point in posting score updates, you know http://mos.millenium.org/na exists right? And I think it goes without saying nobody’s on the edge of their seat over this match.

Well they need to brag somehow in a way that doesnt seem too offensive.

Actually I do it for fun. BG, SoR and JQ know me to do them. (Maj. enjoy my random score updates with silliness attached, gives them a lol) Check my posting history. I really couldn’t care that much for score, I post regardless if it is in my servers favour or not. Unfort. you guys just don’t have the coverage….. BUT The mags and SoS players I did run into def. beat the crap out of me every chance they got.

So I <3 them.

And yes I know MOS exsists – I don’t live under a rock :P Just I get players who still like to see my silly posts every once in awhile

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cuddles, I think you should go to bread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Whenever there’s a matchup with Maguuma, I know where to find them. It’s obviously not in game. History repeats itself and guess what? I found them!!! OMG! I actually found lots of them.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

No YOU GO TO BREAD SHINI!

You’re supposed to be beating people in WvW as well! Naughty Shini! get off the forums :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Whenever there’s a matchup with Maguuma, I know where to find them. It’s obviously not in game. History repeats itself and guess what? I found them!!! OMG! I actually found lots of them.

Actually we’re both in game and on the forum.

Tier 3 Skillz.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

You’re supposed to be beating people in WvW as well! Naughty Shini! get off the forums :P

I was, it was just too bad that EP just showed up on EB right as I had to log for bread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Here’s a the few fights I recorded Saturday night. Some VR ran with Ark. I like the last fight where they just war banner and run.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I was, it was just too bad that EP just showed up on EB right as I had to log for bread

One does not simply log from EB…

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

IT’S LIKE 2PM HERE SHINI
-you- should be going to bread 0:

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

All these ladies trying to get me in bread 0_0

I’m surprised Cat didn’t, and a little hurt.