10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

It’s kind of crazy. It’s almost like all servers have good players and bad players.

I know, who knew?

Just like all servers have trashing talking trolls and honourable gents in equal measure. I happen to be both, I am crazy like that.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Hey [Insert opposing server name], how come you guys always [Insert allegations about blobbing/poor roamers/emote spamming/running away]? You guys are [insert blank statement full of hyperbole generalizing the whole server].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

Statements about paying for transfers to servers are so ignorant. Any server I’ve ever been on does this (from T8 through T1). Not just for WvW, but also for the PvE community. So to act like T1 is the only place this exists, is ridiculous, to act like your server is innocent of this, is also ignorant.

We’re a great community, we will always welcome people to share in our community, but trust me, asking for 8 hour queues, skill lag out the posterior, isn’t on the menu.

Oh wait, here’s an add for Mag, right there at the top of the recruitment forums.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Maguuma-IS-looking-for-MORE-Oceanic-SEA
And here’s SoS https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0

Pot, meet kettle.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

Statements about paying for transfers to servers are so ignorant. Any server I’ve ever been on does this (from T8 through T1). Not just for WvW, but also for the PvE community. So to act like T1 is the only place this exists, is ridiculous, to act like your server is innocent of this, is also ignorant.

We’re a great community, we will always welcome people to share in our community, but trust me, asking for 8 hour queues, skill lag out the posterior, isn’t on the menu.

Oh wait, here’s an add for Mag, right there at the top of the recruitment forums.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Maguuma-IS-looking-for-MORE-Oceanic-SEA
And here’s SoS https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0

Pot, meet kettle.

The difference is – we actually NEED the coverage – The big 3 servers: do not.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Pot, meet kettle.

Also VR wasn’t paying anybody to come here, we just have oceanics that would like to see more than 10 people on wvw when the NA players don’t stay up till 6am.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Pot, meet kettle.

I don’t know how you think that. Most servers recruit time slots they need. Some servers recruit everyone they can. Only special servers pay for transfers. It seems to have an effect on the average player quality too.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

You can sit there with red hands and say no no no all you want. I’m still going to /facepalm.

As I’ve said, any server I’ve ever been on does this.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You can sit there with red hands and say no no no all you want. I’m still going to /facepalm.

I’ve probably been on more servers than you, and I’ve only seen 4 servers offer to pay for transfers. (hmmm I bet you can’t guess which ones!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeckerDontPlay.1639

DeckerDontPlay.1639

Cause a recruitment add = paying transfer fee’s

This guy….

Sixes – KUM – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

when are we going to get a fight club set up? solo roaming is apparently impossible against JQ

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

This thread delivers

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Pot, meet kettle.

umm SoS doesn’t pay for guilds to transfer. So not really the same. Also we specifically ask for just NA guilds and maybe 1-2 SEA. We turn oceanics to other T3 servers so it balances out. Meanwhile you guys continue to stack and stack…

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Zephyrus.9680

+1 for fight club. I thought they went out of style or something…

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

This guy….

To say you don’t is a joke.

Keep hiding your heads in the sand, all I’m seeing is ostriches who figured out how to use a keyboard.

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

This guy….

To say you don’t is a joke.

Keep hiding your heads in the sand, I’ll I’m seeing is ostriches who figured out how to use a keyboard.

Well, we really don’t. I know – it’s weird, right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Really? I haven’t seen EVERY server offer a couple hundred gold a head. It’s really too bad that doesn’t seem to go very far in quality, but I guess good players wouldn’t be bought.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeckerDontPlay.1639

DeckerDontPlay.1639

This guys is weird….I don’t like him

Sixes – KUM – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Yeah, fight club please. Getting into a 1v2 and then having 3-4 more JQ join in midway through is getting old fast.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I thought i’d pop in here and let JQ and SOS know that MAG doesn’t care at all about ppt and just want great fights. Also they have the best roamers.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

I feel ripped off; I came here expecting some seriously funny trolls.

in Match-ups

Zephyrus.9680

I thought i’d pop in here and let JQ and SOS know that MAG doesn’t care at all about ppt and just want great fights. Also they have the best roamers.

Also, we secretly pay for transfers. Apparently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Why would you want to “solo roam” in a team oriented game environment? Most people you find running solo are thieves or players running back to their zerg.
So you basically do nothing but running the map from north to south and back.
If you really find another roamer it’s a thief with a 95% possibility and you don’t even get a good fight.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Zephyrus.9680

I see more warriors than thieves now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Why would you want to “solo roam” in a team oriented game environment? Most people you find running solo are thieves or players running back to their zerg.
If you really find another roamer it’s a thief with a 95% possibility and you don’t even get a good fight.

spoiler alert: not everyone is here to zorg

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Yeah, possible. The patch made warriors even stronger 1v1 and all those perma stealth thieves can reroll now.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

spoiler alert: not everyone is here to zorg

A group of 5 to 10 is a zerg now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

We’ll host a fight club 6pm servertime Mag windmill since our guild doesn’t raid tonight

You can expect lots of our guys + mags there

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Pot, meet kettle.

PvF requires coverage? huh…..weird….

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Ghoulina.2976

Nothing secretive about it

Mag https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Seeking-a-better-WvW-experience-Read-this (As a way to boost our WvW presence both in our guild and as a server we are offering a partial reimbursement program for players interested in transferring to Maguuma and joining our guild.) first one to pop up

SoS okay, on first glance I can only find guilds offering non-gold reimbursements [SOS] being the first one to pop up.

<3

(edited by Ghoulina.2976)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Good fights last night guys, not as good as VR/ INC (just personal opinion.) You guys really caught us off balance for most of the night. We hope to face you guys soon again.

You need more guardians.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

[quote=3102129;Ghoulina.2976:]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Nothing secretive about it

Mag https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Seeking-a-better-WvW-experience-Read-this (As a way to boost our WvW presence both in our guild and as a server we are offering a partial reimbursement program for players interested in transferring to Maguuma and joining our guild.) first one to pop up

SoS okay, on first glance I can only find guilds offering non-gold reimbursements [SOS] being the first one to pop up.

<3

O lord I chuckled a bit.
kittening maguuma back at it again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

hm …“guilds solo roam” on jq in a team oriented game environment?

i roam on the mesmer,mostly to tickle that bl buff of you; want me to tell you how often 1 jq morphes into 4 or 5? I wonder if there is someone getting paid for holding up the buff.
You know, nichts wird so heiß gegessen wie`s gekocht wird, but out of all the t1 servers you guys are the only ones that made in the past attempts on recruiting in such a blunt way and in some way this makes you also more unlikable (make yourself a name on jq eh? the german forum was amusing) .
We all know moving has become part of the game but its still a question on how you do it (and defend it). What i see on jq is that you are attracting people that are maybe upset in their current position, true dat. But if you would ask the rest of the server, those people also often think themself better than everyone else on their current server (or the kind of players that want to win and have issues to loose for example). Its not everyone on jq and as to my knowledge parts of sor and bt are no different but to the outside it sure seems a lot jq involved.
Also, interesting counterpart, most guilds looking for a challenge transfer down the ladder not up.

A good example was our last match. You had everyone on lock-down and were still on the forum whining why we were not fighting.
But be it as it is. Here is a challenge for you: try to take our upgraded stuff for once the normal way withouth golems, without poor pvdooring with 40 people because “you can”. Because it`s sure making it difficult to offer ours something to learn from if this is all you bring on and it sure adds to the overall consensus of numbers being everything. Do you have any idea how hard it is to beat that thought out of people again and stop them from copying your crowds?

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I almost feel bad for JQ. They hide in camps and towers even with a 2:1 numbers advantage and wait until they can bring the whole zerg to wipe a small roaming group.

It’s sad to see a once great server sink so low, but I guess that was to be expected when the heart of the community left last October. There’s nothing left but trash players now.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

Dear mag. Please tell me where you keep your good roamers hidden cause all i’ve found are people who run away and/or call people for help because they cant fight for themselves. K Thanks.

We sure as kitten didn’t hide any of them on JQ.

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

(edited by Sam Halleck.3156)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Mag, FA misses your PvF and PvP skills. Come baaaack

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

The most amusing part of this match-up is watching all of the JQ tryhards failing PvF by not understanding they are obviously getting trolled.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Lol, reading all these bitter kitten comments is hilarious. Kind of expected when you pick on the little guys though.

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WildMonkey.6927

WildMonkey.6927

The most amusing part of this match-up is watching all of the JQ tryhards failing PvF by not understanding they are obviously getting trolled.

Hahaha are ya serious? THIS is why Magumma has such a garbage reputation in the forums. Have more people defending this precious server (WORST out of gold league, btw) in the forums than in the freakin borderlands themselves LMAO. Well u can win this precious “PvF” which really wont matter in a week from now, we will continue kicking ur kitten in WvW. YOU FAIL!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Hahaha are ya serious? THIS is why Magumma has such a garbage reputation in the forums. Have more people defending this precious server (WORST out of gold league, btw) in the forums than in the freakin borderlands themselves LMAO. Well u can win this precious “PvF” which really wont matter in a week from now, we will continue kicking ur kitten in WvW. YOU FAIL!!!!!!

Mag wins yet again.

Good job guys. Handshakes all around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

It’s amazing how JQ is getting trolled by our PvF reputation alone

Guys maguuma is worst in gold league??? This is news to us!!!

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Uhm… get it right we’re second worst.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Not trolling.

Lol, reading all these bitter kitten comments is hilarious. Kind of expected when you pick on the little guys though.

Not bitter.

Merely amazed that JQ forced 500 lbs. of trash into a 10 lbs. bag and then thinks that makes them good players.

See below:

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

We will be running a PvF clinic open to all servers next week. If you want in message Oldsmeller.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

Some really good fights between ARK, PYRO, VR from mag this week! (I hate your speed and kite necro crap:( ) Fun fights between SF on reset night and RQ from JQ!

Generalrob

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

JQ WvW:

Like, comment, and subscribe!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Dear mag. Please tell me where you keep your good roamers hidden cause all i’ve found are people who run away and/or call people for help because they cant fight for themselves. K Thanks.

you can try finding us under the 20 man jq blob that seems to be everywhere at once

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

If Maguuma was to play football would one person show up with golf clubs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

If Maguuma was to play football would one person show up with golf clubs?

Hilarious!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Pot, meet kettle.

Excuse me? We’ve said it 1000 times already. Mag does NOT WANT anymore NA. Any recruitment threads are asking for oceanics because we have by far the lowest amount in the top 6.

You have queue blobs 24/7 and still beg and PAY for guilds to go over to you. Pathetic. Anyone from TC above has no reason to recruit at all nevermind to actually pay people to transfer.

Any thread where someone is moving is immediately bombarded with ppl from jq, sor and bg. The 3 servers who least need ppl are always the first ones in.

Don’t try to compare Mag to any of them. If you fought against the opponents we do with the numbers we do all you princessses would have quit the game long ago.

And for the big mouth quoting some tye thread, you’re welcome to find 1 person who has payed for someone or some group to transfer over to Mag.

Not to mention that PYRO has been offered something like 100g a head to move to one of your t1 bretheren. ITS PATHETIC.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

(edited by SmoothHussler.6387)