10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Some decent fights tonight hunted TasH down all night, but seriously what is with building the AC’s all the time open field… kinda lame considering we were even numbers.

we (as in [TasH]) are a guild that is used to running about 10 people, we’ve been forced to expand rapidly to deal with these ridiculous match-ups, meaning most of our members are very new to organized wvw. this is why we’re reluctant to charge at guild teams, at least until we can re-establish a solid core.

as for the siege, it saddens me how often i have to say it but; siege is a part of wvw, there is no reason not to use every advantage you can. you can get open and fair fights in spvp.

and a side note, it’s always funny how people in /t overestimate numbers

We can get open and fair fights in SPvP but that wouldn’t be 20 VS 20 now would it :P I would also like to take this time to apologize for spawn camping you for about 20 minutes /crying because you built siege we were bored and you’re honestly the best fights we found so far hence why we continually hopped border to hunt you down

As for the 30+ in vale you had a large group of randoms that got killed off as you retreated in the camp the random group was at least 15 so that’s why I called it, and hey they acted as a great distraction at the gate so we could bomb your AC’s down

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vaugh.7193

Vaugh.7193

Nice attempt on our Bay Blacktide you rudely awoke our RoF scouts from hibernation with that one :P

Indeed it was a nice attempt! Im impressed how you guys keept ressing the lord without dying from the aoe in there.

I will be back tonight, your scouts better be on thier toes!

Guild leader of As Stars We Belong [STAR]
WvW Commander of Blacktide.
@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cribbage.2056

Cribbage.2056

We had about a dozen people helping us there. We had a solid tactic and spent a lot of time carefully preparing it then hitting as hard and fast as we could.

We were beaten by being outnumbered 3 to 1 (at least) and RoF banner rezzing the lord 7 times (I think).

It was fun, but a fair fight would be way more fun, and it is a shame that decent tactics well executed count for way less than numbers and a warrior elite.

Well done RoF though. That was a nice quick response. BT wouldn’t be able to manage that, particularly since BTWar stabbed us in the back.

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

We can get open and fair fights in SPvP but that wouldn’t be 20 VS 20 now would it :P I would also like to take this time to apologize for spawn camping you for about 20 minutes /crying because you built siege we were bored and you’re honestly the best fights we found so far hence why we continually hopped border to hunt you down

As for the 30+ in vale you had a large group of randoms that got killed off as you retreated in the camp the random group was at least 15 so that’s why I called it, and hey they acted as a great distraction at the gate so we could bomb your AC’s down

heh, no worries, we need all the practice we can get, ‘large’ teams are new to wsr so it’ll take a while to adapt. also, i’m not really a fan of fair fights, so you expect a few more sneaky arrow carts and ballistas thrown into the mix.

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Poor Lord, he was so scared.

Edit: I forgot, BT group that was attacking WSR bay this evening. We from aTs tried to hold you and killed you, finally you went back to camp and our commander came and we wiped you. I am so sorry that commander came there. We had so fun, you always regrouping at sentry, we behind door. Then attack again. And repeat.
Really fun battle.

Attachments:

(edited by Hule.8794)

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dave.6189

Dave.6189

I hear TasH likes acs

Attachments:

WSR – [DOX]Ulltiar

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liten.8419

Liten.8419

Only 5 Superiors?

Your friendly ridiculous neighbourhood Mushroom

Certified Death Fortress Engineer

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

The other four could be normal ones, mushroom! And by the way real pros use omega golems nowadays to defend

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dave.6189

Dave.6189

The other four could be normal ones, mushroom! And by the way real pros use omega golems nowadays to defend

I thought we had to be doing something wrong, even with 5 superiors we couldnt hold of the horde of what I guess was karma train/achievement whores.

I’ll be sure to try using some omegas next time

WSR – [DOX]Ulltiar

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

Well seeing as it is patch day and more filthy PvE events will be released to farm, I hope WSR and BT will take this opportunity too take all of our T3 keeps and towers because we will be busy farming the PvE events so kudus to all of you PvE farmers. :P

You can even just send 1 guy to PvD the reinforced gates you have that much time :P

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkstorn.5423

Darkstorn.5423

All i have to say is honest congratulations to Blacktide for having those dedicated WvWers.

We had 50 or so people doing the new PvE (FOR GOD’S SAKE ANET STOP PUTTING PVE IN WVW ESPECIALLY LIVING STORY kitten) and the moment the event got completed the PvE commander tagged off and everyone left the map leaving it empty.

Go and take everything please i beg you RoF deserves that.

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dear WSR,
I dontt know guys but it seems like you are scared of fight. We know this week sucks, so we wanted to give you even fights yesterday. But you did not want to. You just wanted to run behind us and retake everything. I know, game encourages this, but that one time fight we had at bay was not good enought. And many your guys instantly run. (i was the guardian at north outer , taht you killed in water so i have seen it)

@Darkstorn well i took many people to comunity event so our borderland was empty mostly

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Dear PVE commanders,

Even though I personally despise you with a passion, would you please consider defending our t3 towers instead of PvDing ghosts and empty towers? Cuz you know 3 people aren’t supposed to wipe a whole attack while you would be so busy farming and when you’re done you’d just turn the tag off and vanish.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Billaboong.6821

Billaboong.6821

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kihaku.2918

Kihaku.2918

Oslaf, I don’t think telling people that you hate them with passion makes them want to do as you ask..of course, I could be wrong, but you might want to consider changing your attitude if you want someone to do something.

I hope normal wvw:er understand that cussing to pve commanders and just plainly insulting and blaming them is just going to end up badly. It either ends up people leaving or annoying you just for the heck of it.

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MedrekPL.5860

MedrekPL.5860

10 / 25 RoF / BT / WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

i usually enjoy watching video’s of our current match-up, but this seemed a bit of a backstab. in the first fight you clearly have 2 groups of 30 ish killing a group of 30, granted you won, but not exactly an interesting encounter.

you then use these 2 groups of 30 to assault our t3 keep, you have enough supply to build golems at the gate, and additional rams. your [two] groups of 30 then kill our [what seemed like] <10 defenders… again, congratulations on your victory.

in the final fights vs wsr your guild group takes on a blob of wsr randoms, in this fight you use skill 1 to great success.

again, it’s your choice what you put in video’s, but you posted this on a public forum; all of these encounters seem cheap.

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr