10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

LOL, guild to guild? we are like 10 active players at any given time, you have 40+ on any given map every day. I guess that proves how you like to win, big bully when you have numbers, otherwise when you lose, your excuse was, “i wasn’t there.” Okay, I guess you would have made the difference, pfff, the ego is strong in this one. LOL

What an odd thing for you to say- aren’t you from that guild that runs away whenever
a) you don’t outnumber someone at least 4:1
b) someone actually turns around and fights back

Hilarious >:D

No, what’s hilarious is whatever scrub guild your in getting wrecked by our small man over and over. I’m sure you know first hand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

I must say GoF works very well with TC or any other server for that matter. Good fight guys.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuve.6893

Nuve.6893

Really looking forward to having some fun, fair, balanced, even, nerd fights with SoR and TC. Can’t wait to meet you guys in the field and face each other with the honor and dignity that mighty warriors of Guild Wars 2 deserve!

/salute

[oPP] Got Boons ::Blackgate:: Guardian
http://www.twitch.tv/gotboons
http://www.youtube.com/gotboons

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

I need dat vista yo, it will be mine.

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

LOL, guild to guild? we are like 10 active players at any given time, you have 40+ on any given map every day. I guess that proves how you like to win, big bully when you have numbers, otherwise when you lose, your excuse was, “i wasn’t there.” Okay, I guess you would have made the difference, pfff, the ego is strong in this one. LOL

What an odd thing for you to say- aren’t you from that guild that runs away whenever

No, what’s hilarious is whatever scrub guild your in getting wrecked by our small man over and over. I’m sure you know first hand.

LMAO,

All aboard!!!

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

3 hours queue last night…logged off before getting in
3 hours so far and still counting.

I am done with this.
No game deserves 3 hours + waiting like to be able to play…none

Queues on TC have been pretty short this weekend. Reset was long, but it looks like it’s business as usual now that we are playing T1 servers.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Hello fine ladies and gentlemen. Have you heard the word of our ____ and ______ Jed___ _? If not I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Electriette the Dolphin Cave Spelunker! If there is anything you need in regards to Jed___ _ and what his good deeds can do for you and your people, feel free to ask! I have made sure to leave extra copies of “The Woktower” with Electriette as JQ is off on another 3 week long missionary trip.

PRAISE JED___!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

3 hours queue last night…logged off before getting in
3 hours so far and still counting.

I am done with this.
No game deserves 3 hours + waiting like to be able to play…none

Queues on TC have been pretty short this weekend. Reset was long, but it looks like it’s business as usual now that we are playing T1 servers.

Na prime time usually have ques, usually not hours, but depending on circumstances, all zones can be full and with acceptable “ques”… oceanic, we allways been week those hours, and its fairly known, atleast we allways have things to do !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

LMAO,

All aboard!!!

Imagination land is you IRON scrubs thinking you’re any good in pvp. Every time we face you with even numbers you get wrecked. You clowns need to stick to zerging.

First person that I can actually feel the anger seething through their words on the internets. Amazing.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

lol no anger,trying to bait these guys to pull 5 guys from their zerg to actually run a small man and fight us instead of being a forum warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

SoR showing their full coverage here, with IRON being their 24/7 forum PvF coverage guild. (like 70% of all SoR threads are iron posters, whats up with that? #1 PvF guild)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

IRON is carrying SoR hard this week <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Roamed a lot tonight, had a lot of good fights. Special shout out to that warrior from EE. If we kept going it would have probably taken another 5 minutes for one of us to get downed. I feel bad about the TC ranger that jumped in the middle of the fight and ended up as another unfortunate casualty. Not nice when you disturb 1v1s!

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonOfKrypton.4357

SonOfKrypton.4357

The stars aligned tonight and i actually got to 1v1 a RIOT member, but.. as soon as he started to lose he called his friend in

I will bet you 5g that the member you were 1v1ing or the friend was using a condition spec, cause you know, superior skill and all.

Additionally, BG or SoR, do me a favour please! Come take Overlook Keep. Our Golem Banker appears to be malfunctioning and it’s a real inconvenience. /wrists

FANKS!

Attempting to contact arenanet.support seeking counselling expenses.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I have a solution to this lack of roamers give us the ability Anet to switch between 2 pre-configured builds and armor sets out of combat at the switch of a button then il happily indulge in some 1v1.

Until then it’s like watching paint dry dueling with my guardian in support build or out dps’d on my warrior.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Imagination land is you IRON scrubs thinking you’re any good in pvp. Every time we face you with even numbers you get wrecked. You clowns need to stick to zerging.

Can you link some vids or youre livestream? I really want to see how a pvp god like you plays.

Also you may whisp me ingame if you feel that you where outnumberd, we can set up something with even numbers? Im using fraps a lot, so i can make a compilation of you crushing us?

Last fights vs bg on even numbers… Want me even to link it here?

Grats on ZD bg, top 3 guild i fought the last year.

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

Oh yeah, I remember that happening… oh no wait, I don’t! xD
Always get to see you leg it though. Really, how do you run this fast, it’s impressive. Haven’t seen this much Olympic sprint potential since my EU days

Can you link some vids or youre livestream? I really want to see how a pvp god like you plays.

I would like to see that too. I’m sure I could learn a lot. …

(edited by skullfaerie.7203)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Grats on ZD bg, top 3 guild i fought the last year.

We shall bring unicorns and rainbows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

LMAO,

All aboard!!!

So you will have no excuse to turn down a GvG will you? You are in oPP right? and you run around 10 men? So when do you guys want to set this up?

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

After all the trolling of star to bg in this forum i think BG deserves a little laugh about star. There was a time when star did a gvg….

This is the result.

Was his last gvg btw.
IM DOWNED

Luf u star

Haha, I would be mad oeps, but these guys need all the help they can get.

Grats from me as well to BG for getting ZD, you have a really solid guild there and they will make our match ups very interesting. They hit like a train and never back down, IRON are really excited to be playing against them. Its going to be messy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

That was an Epic fail omega rush on hills on bg bl, and it was a paper hills..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

How is your PPT, btw?

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

How is your PPT, btw?

Yeah you are beating us on PPT, so what?
We are still 13k ahead of you in points, but so what about that as well?

Who cares about that as long as we are having fun?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I wonder what our PPT will be like when edge of the mists is released. We will get a glance at the true PPT guilds and ‘play for fights’ guilds.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

How is your PPT, btw?

How is that NA all call? desperation is settling in it seems

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

How is your PPT, btw?

Don’t lie now, we all know Thursday is the all call day.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

How is your PPT, btw?

BG have their spies on SoR and we have our spies on BG, you dont lie

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

How is your PPT, btw?

BG have their spies on SoR and we have our spies on BG, you dont lie

So your ‘spies’ know bg than I do? Don’t lie now.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Paper hills? My, my, imagine that.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

How is your PPT, btw?

It seems desperation made them start early this week.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

How is your PPT, btw?

It seems desperation made them start early this week.

You are talking to me about a server in third person. So I guess you are talking about TC having an all call?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

I can’t even remember the last time oPP ran with 10 man in WvW , perhaps when I’m offline , usually its 4-5 of us then you’ll have the occasional pug follow.

Though starscream if you want to duel whisper me in game when I’m on

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I can’t even remember the last time oPP ran with 10 man in WvW , perhaps when I’m offline , usually its 4-5 of us then you’ll have the occasional pug follow.

Could have sworn some one from oPP said you had 10 men? Its earlier in the thread and too lazy to search for it.

Yeah would love to duel you, my healing / boon duration guild spec’d guardian lives for duels. If you can be bothered to scroll back for that comment about oPP having 10 men, also take a look at the zerg vs roamers discussion as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Could have sworn some one from oPP said you had 10 men? Its earlier in the thread and too lazy to search for it.

Yeah would love to duel you, my healing / boon duration guild spec’d guardian lives for duels. If you can be bothered to scroll back for that comment about oPP having 10 men, also take a look at the zerg vs roamers discussion as well.

I offered to duel you since you were the one trying to set something up with our members :-) …in any case its not really important to me.

As for the running with 10 part , you must have read misread the post. Are you sure they didn’t say that the MOST we run with is 10 as opposed to us regularly running with 10?

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

How is your PPT, btw?

You thought for a moment you’ll win this matchup, admit it

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I offered to duel you since you were the one trying to set something up with our members :-) …in any case its not really important to me.

As for the running with 10 part , you must have read misread the post. Are you sure they didn’t say that the MOST we run with is 10 as opposed to us regularly running with 10?

Yeah my bad, I looked back and Jado posted more a less what you just said. I took it as meaning running with 10, so though a 10 v 10 GvG could happen to counter the oPP player who said we only use numbers. I hold my hands up to that mistake.

To confirm what we both know already though, you would kitten me hard in 1v1 <3

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

How is your PPT, btw?

You thought for a moment you’ll win this matchup, admit it

Never thought or cared about it since reset, and wont next week or the week after that. Take a look through my post history and show me where i care about winning.

Loving the BG tactics at the moment. Hitting a keep, but as soon as our force starts to move towards you, you all jump out and run away even though we are half a map away. You spy is doing your proud, but I cant wait for you guys to complain about PvD when its all you have the balls to do.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

I love fighting you BGs, and SoRs, ewen if you make a messy forum lol… we TC might not be able to fully compet with your servers fully, but hey, half the fun is trying and failing misserably lol…

Two really fun battles today, first was the loooong, battle for SoRs fully upgraded Bay in TCbl, it started out as a three way, and then some of us started going, mhe we cant take that from SoR, so lets avoid BG, maybe they can take it and then it will be paper lol, so in all the insane battles that rages back and fourth, i think there was some kind of we dont shoot you BGs if you dont shoot us, inside Bay as long as it gets burned down lol, sorry SoR, i hope you understand, great defence from you guys nd you still held it when i logged !

Then we have the BGs golem charge on TCgarri, you broke watergate. broke inro inner, and things loooked so bad for us, i was running just contesting trying to get team mates up to win time, when SoR hits BG in the back, and that was just a god send, suddnely every BG charged SoRs, wich gave us time to regroup get players in, and lol, still amaced we managed to save garri, atleast we still had it when i logged !

in any case thanks for fun fights and lots of lag !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

(edited by Feydra.6318)

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

Loving the BG tactics at the moment. Hitting a keep, but as soon as our force starts to move towards you, you all jump out and run away even though we are half a map away. You spy is doing your proud, but I cant wait for you guys to complain about PvD when its all you have the balls to do.

Its called “sending thief to scout”, you should try it sometimes. I know that you guys are afraid to move a step away from your blob, but I’m sure you could ask some thief from other guilds on your server

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Its called “sending thief to scout”, you should try it sometimes. I know that you guys are afraid to move a step away from your blob, but I’m sure you could ask some thief from other guilds on your server

LOL give your thief some maths lessons then because why run when we are 1/2 the size?

and dude, you never seen my fat norn scouting you? :o
its like a troll to you guys when anything but a thief scouts

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

LOL give your thief some maths lessons then because why run when we are 1/2 the size?

Since you do nothing but map blob, by definition we can have equal numbers as you at best

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Since you do nothing but map blob, by definition we can have equal numbers as you at best

I think, you, you need maths lessons aswell :/
Dont worry JQ will hold your hand throughout and even pay for you

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

I actually paid to move away from JQ, but keep trying

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I actually paid to move away from JQ, but keep trying

Can I pay you to go back to JQ? =D

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

If you guys would actually man up and stick around for a fight, you would see you have greater numbers, but if doors are all you are capable of beating, i can see why you would run (not including the chest beating ofc just because you got a good PPT). Cant wait for ZD’s to get going, they dont run away from fights.

EDIT: Oh wait, Nikola do you really think your current PPT is down to your ability to hit doors and run before we can get to you, and has nothing to do with the lack of players we have at the moment? That is so cute………………..

(edited by Starscream.7803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Considering your post is at 8:03AM, when SoR is outmanned on 2 BL’s, and has for the past 6 hours been bouncing a single group of 20-30 between 3 different maps desperately trying to hold, while BG has been calmly sitting with multiple 40+ man zergs on every map… I can safely say that you have more numbers.

People have this weird notion that SoR is map queues on every map 24/7
SoR runs outmanned on 2-3 maps for about 8+ hours a day during the weekdays.

(edited by Zenyatoo.4059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

How is your PPT, btw?

Same pattern as the 9/27 matchup so far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Grats to BG for getting ZD. One of the best guild out there. I remember our fights back in Desolation. NA T1 is getting even more exciting now. Looking forward to fight you ZD.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

If you guys would actually man up and stick around for a fight, you would see you have greater numbers, but if doors are all you are capable of beating, i can see why you would run (not including the chest beating ofc just because you got a good PPT). Cant wait for ZD’s to get going, they dont run away from fights.

EDIT: Oh wait, Nikola do you really think your current PPT is down to your ability to hit doors and run before we can get to you, and has nothing to do with the lack of players we have at the moment? That is so cute………………..

Such lame excuse, all the while your server mates cry about long queue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

IRON doing their forum thing again? These topics never change…

[HB]