10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

TC SEA OCX has no queues. TC needs ya. ^,^ and we have sexy ladies.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Gz ZDs on PvD hope you enjoy it more than fighting guilds back on EU

One step from love to hate.

I just dont get why you would leave good competitive fighting for your primtime, to come PvD and get a lot fewer fights.. makes no sense

Try and play a video game and have to wait for hours on end to actually be able to experience what you enjoy. Why do you think so many EU guilds are entertaining the thought of coming to NA servers? Because of the food? They want to not have to deal with queues.

And fyi [IRON] did this whole transfer to NA thing many moons ago too, in case you dudes forgot. I think it was around week 18 or 19 when you guys came rumbling in here throwing everything out of whack. But you guys had no problem doing it then, right? It was also when SoR went on a rampage and won like 7 straight weeks because there was barely any EU guilds running anywhere near those numbers at the time.

SoR has had the strongest EU of the top three NA servers for some time now. When IRON came here, they came into EU “for fights” despite both JQ (which at the time was already beginning to decline) and BG (who only had the smaller forces of RK and those in HB who were trying to get back into the game), and they continued to run rampant and kittentalk the forums until RG came in to help balance out T1. Since then SoR received [KISS], [SLAY] (who merged into IRON) [rB] who moved about 15-20 to SoR, [AFTL], etc. yet yall are still going on at that numbers talk as if it mattered to you guys when you made the jump back in May. When you guys are winning, (meaning ppl in the EU timezone) your numbers are in the kitten load column; Now that you can’t walk through every guild or pug like they’re made of toilet paper, everything starts to tank?

[IRON] has constantly talked about wanting open field fights and GvG and always wiping the enemy and never having any real competition. Well, now you have an Iron Curtain with similar numbers looking to fold you up and spit you out. Enjoy.

Just show up.

U just nailed it. If anyone has to go back to Eu it should be Iron the 1st.

looking back at your post history you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with iron

its a love-hate relationship

Did you hit level 18 yet on your Ranger main?

19 dude

Nice! The utility skill that opens up at level 20 is pretty much a game changer for up levelled Rangers in WvW. You will literally carry the dps and your pets will gain some new abilities as well. Have you decided which skill to grab yet for that slot?

Im starting to think you dont know im joking…

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrBowzer.2380

MrBowzer.2380

Sor is stomping and rocking the kitten out of BG… lol Looks like you got your wise SoR. You get free bags! I am quitting this game now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m curious then, where on earth did SoR go? I’m not trying to be sarcastic or anything, i’m genuinely wondering where the fight went that we had earlier this week?

In OC and early SEA that I play we have had similar numbers to what we have had previously, BG has simply had superior numbers whether thats from transfers or players playing longer.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vardy.3592

Vardy.3592

Sor is stomping and rocking the kitten out of BG… lol Looks like you got your wise SoR. You get free bags! I am quitting this game now.

You guys really do want Bay.

For some reason it looks like SoR is running almost double our numbers in the map. We have a majority of the map at Bay but it feels like there are less of us in comparison.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I just dont get why you would leave good competitive fighting for your primtime, to come PvD and get a lot fewer fights.. makes no sense

Try and play a video game and have to wait for hours on end to actually be able to experience what you enjoy. Why do you think so many EU guilds are entertaining the thought of coming to NA servers? Because of the food? They want to not have to deal with queues.

And fyi [IRON] did this whole transfer to NA thing many moons ago too, in case you dudes forgot. I think it was around week 18 or 19 when you guys came rumbling in here throwing everything out of whack. But you guys had no problem doing it then, right? It was also when SoR went on a rampage and won like 7 straight weeks because there was barely any EU guilds running anywhere near those numbers at the time.

SoR has had the strongest EU of the top three NA servers for some time now. When IRON came here, they came into EU “for fights” despite both JQ (which at the time was already beginning to decline) and BG (who only had the smaller forces of RK and those in HB who were trying to get back into the game), and they continued to run rampant and kittentalk the forums until RG came in to help balance out T1. Since then SoR received [KISS], [SLAY] (who merged into IRON) [rB] who moved about 15-20 to SoR, [AFTL], etc. yet yall are still going on at that numbers talk as if it mattered to you guys when you made the jump back in May. When you guys are winning, (meaning ppl in the EU timezone) your numbers are in the kitten load column; Now that you can’t walk through every guild or pug like they’re made of toilet paper, everything starts to tank?

[IRON] has constantly talked about wanting open field fights and GvG and always wiping the enemy and never having any real competition. Well, now you have an Iron Curtain with similar numbers looking to fold you up and spit you out. Enjoy.

Just show up.

You can’t be serious…..if I recall correctly bg was the only NA server to have ANY EU guilds playing on it. It was a couple also. The bg SEA/EU push would end the sor/bg matchup on day one. 17 straight wins over sor (early 2013).
Iron was the first eu guild to play on sor and we were the third place server at the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

You can’t be serious…..if I recall correctly bg was the only NA server to have ANY EU guilds playing on it. It was a couple also. The bg SEA/EU push would end the sor/bg matchup on day one. 17 straight wins over sor (early 2013).
Iron was the first eu guild to play on sor and we were the third place server at the time.

Then HB went inactive leaving just RK to contend with massive IRON zergs. HB came back although with scheduled sporadic runs and SoR’s EU has been dominant ever since.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

lol @ TSF from TC in the obsidian sanctum. just…lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Then HB went inactive leaving just RK to contend with massive IRON zergs. HB came back although with scheduled sporadic runs and SoR’s EU has been dominant ever since.

so IRON moves to a server where RK and HB are there to fight and then they go inactive and you think you would have the same numbers to fight? Cmon common sense, reason why IRON had more is cause you lost a big euro guild, plain and simple. IRON is the only major guild 30+ members to join sor at the euro time slot. ask yourselves what major guilds have moved to your server and there numbers. SoR is used to waking up in NA to see it all flipped. we have fought through it before and it is nothing new.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Having faced ZD, I figured they’d fit in well with NA play.

Bull on the other hand, I really hope they stay at least one more week on BB so we can fight next week! Love the Bull guys, very classy gents. Zeev still owes me a duel!!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

so IRON moves to a server where RK and HB are there to fight and then they go inactive and you think you would have the same numbers to fight?

And ZDs goes to Blackgate to fight IRON. I really don’t see what the issue is here. I personally did not complain when IRON came to NA shores, but didn’t agree with the KISS + other EU transfers that took place soon afterwards. So I am really baffled why there are so many EU SoR players that are against ZDs coming over, which by any account would keep EU numbers relatively even.

I thought we were all playing for fights?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

ZD is a nice guild. It reminds me of the old seafearer days along with votf. Just play the game guys. No qq. mwahaha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

so IRON moves to a server where RK and HB are there to fight and then they go inactive and you think you would have the same numbers to fight? Cmon common sense, reason why IRON had more is cause you lost a big euro guild, plain and simple. IRON is the only major guild 30+ members to join sor at the euro time slot. ask yourselves what major guilds have moved to your server and there numbers. SoR is used to waking up in NA to see it all flipped. we have fought through it before and it is nothing new.

HB was inactive before IRON transferred over, and RK is like a third of their numbers.

It’s obvious that IRON were uncontested in that time zone, just look at their PPT the first week they were there.

What really happened was that EU was empty for all three servers, more or less, and that BG was winning because after gaining ground in SEA (a far more populated time zone with SoR and JQ), no one was there to flip anything for the next couple of hours as we transitioned into EU. When IRON joined SoR’s EU, they were flipping things uncontested and holding them until we transitioned into SoR’s stacked NA. Hence, their winning.

HB and RK can match IRON’s numbers together like every second day, and still SoR got more EU. KISS, when they transferred, could field 30+ as well. BG relied on late PST/early OCX to counter the double time zone stack of SoR EU/NA.

I’m surprised that people have forgotten. All of this was well documented in the thread QQ’s at the time. Within a month or so 1st place changed hands from JQ to BG to SoR. First with WM, then with IRON.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Why do people keep transferring to the top 3.

Go to Mags and SoS. kittenmit it’s like nobody understands it’s a 6-server league.

I’d really like to know about this as well. ZDS, BuLL, WIC: why did you pick T1 servers over TC/Mag/SoS?

It can’t be because of “competition” because they’d get even more of it had they not gone to T1. It can’t be because they’d have people to fight/co-ordinate with because TC/Mag/SoS are all capable of having a decently sized force during EU prime.

So why?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Guys… If you’re going to talk about SoR EU, at least get the guilds right. KISS is not a guild on SoR anymore.

And to answer your question, Deli, you get the best fights in T1. ZDs gets to fight us, depending on where BuLL goes, they’ll get to fight either IRON or HB/COIN. If they transferred to T2, they wouldn’t have as much support from OCX/SEA either, I reckon.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Why do people keep transferring to the top 3.

Go to Mags and SoS. kittenmit it’s like nobody understands it’s a 6-server league.

I’d really like to know about this as well. ZDS, BuLL, WIC: why did you pick T1 servers over TC/Mag/SoS?

It can’t be because of “competition” because they’d get even more of it had they not gone to T1. It can’t be because they’d have people to fight/co-ordinate with because TC/Mag/SoS are all capable of having a decently sized force during EU prime.

So why?

ZDs went to BG and BuLL (sort of) and WIC went to SoR. These two servers have the highest EU population in NA, and are stuck together for or 5 weeks. Why would they not go there?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

so IRON moves to a server where RK and HB are there to fight and then they go inactive and you think you would have the same numbers to fight?

And ZDs goes to Blackgate to fight IRON. I really don’t see what the issue is here. I personally did not complain when IRON came to NA shores, but didn’t agree with the KISS + other EU transfers that took place soon afterwards. So I am really baffled why there are so many EU SoR players that are against ZDs coming over, which by any account would keep EU numbers relatively even.

where do you see in any of my posts me suggesting i have a problem with ZD xfering to BG. i mentioned i am happy to fight them as long as they want to fight. But if they are here for a week and leaving unlike IRON i dont see an issue with calling them hired guns.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

where do you see in any of my posts me suggesting i have a problem with ZD xfering to BG. i mentioned i am happy to fight them as long as they want to fight. But if they are here for a week and leaving unlike IRON i dont see an issue with calling them hired guns.

Who knows. If the fights are good and plentiful enough, and the queues are low or non-existent, maybe they stay. It’s up to the competition honestly. Anyways, enough of this I say. Who cares. Let’s kill each other over, and over, and over and have a few laughs.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

You were jumping into a discussion about EU timezone dominance, which SoR has clearly enjoyed for many weeks.

I wasn’t saying you were complaining, but that I didn’t understand those on SoR who are. If BULL comes to BG, QQ away and I’ll be right there with you. As it stands now, EU between SoR and BG is relatively even and now we can focus on getting JQ an EU guild/s to balance things out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

HB was inactive before IRON transferred over, and RK is like a third of their numbers.

It’s obvious that IRON were uncontested in that time zone, just look at their PPT the first week they were there.

What really happened was that EU was empty for all three servers, more or less, and that BG was winning because after gaining ground in SEA (a far more populated time zone with SoR and JQ), no one was there to flip anything for the next couple of hours as we transitioned into EU. When IRON joined SoR’s EU, they were flipping things uncontested and holding them until we transitioned into SoR’s stacked NA. Hence, their winning.

HB and RK can match IRON’s numbers together like every second day, and still SoR got more EU. KISS, when they transferred, could field 30+ as well. BG relied on late PST/early OCX to counter the double time zone stack of SoR EU/NA.

I’m surprised that people have forgotten. All of this was well documented in the thread QQ’s at the time. Within a month or so 1st place changed hands from JQ to BG to SoR. First with WM, then with IRON.

WM did OT and BG was ticking at 400+ PPT during EU pretty much every day. That’s why IRON transferred when they did. It was pretty justified, too. KISS came out of no where, so there’s not much to say about that, but they aren’t a prescense anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

They should just merge EU and NA servers together should have been like that from the start. Granted with the skill lag this game has maybe if they had everything combined it would have forced them to work faster to fix it

in Match-ups

Posted by: insy.7083

insy.7083

The most interesting that in just two days you’ve (SoR) lost a lot of points. Not we did it. All BG players did it. Think about it pls. Our contribution is not so greate.
We just playing four hours in day, but you lost about 15-20k ppt.

Insaneman – ZDs

(edited by insy.7083)

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

The most interesting that in just two days you’ve (SoR) lost a lot of points. Not we did it. All BG warriors did it. Think about it pls. Our contribution is not so greate.
We just playing four hours in day, but you lost about 15-20k ppt.

And. This.

Shoutout to the humble Russians!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Yeah…but that schedule means JQ barely fights SoR or BG for a while. =S

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

For the TC fans: TC has actually done pretty well for being paired with the two best servers, that being said they are not nearly as good as JQ is. Now I say this not because it shows, but because it is obvious that whoever is leading you, puts you in positions that are not winnable. If you guys stop wearing paper armor, you could possibly have a chance being in Tier 1. Maybe.

Super late but did you just say TC can’t be in T1 because we wear zerk armour?

I…

in Match-ups

WM did OT and BG was ticking at 400+ PPT during EU pretty much every day. That’s why IRON transferred when they did. It was pretty justified, too. KISS came out of no where, so there’s not much to say about that, but they aren’t a prescense anymore.

I wouldn’t consider transferring to a time zone with no native pop. justified. Also pretty peculiar for people who claim to play for the fights. Point is, IRON didn’t end up fighting Euros when they transferred (or anyone, for that matter. The new BG strat after IRON transferred was to exploit “Hawaiin time”). The match histories don’t lie. Luckily, HB got rezzed soon after.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

why would they join the PvD server, JQ have no competition for another 3 or so weeks and alot of their WvW guilds are not fielding full numbers and they are still getting queues

i would love to see more EU guild on all the gold servers, SoS, TC and Mag could all do with transfers esp during SEA and OCX timezones as well as EU

having good competition on more than just 3 servers would be a great thing, hopefully these recent EU transfers encourage more EU guild to look at NA servers for good fights and they look at transferring to those without much EU coverage first

and plz note im not trying to be dismissive of SoS, TC and Mag, you have great guilds and players i just wish more people would look at balancing out all the servers

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

I wouldn’t consider transferring to a time zone with no native pop. justified. Also pretty peculiar for people who claim to play for the fights. Point is, IRON didn’t end up fighting Euros when they transferred (or anyone, for that matter. The new BG strat after IRON transferred was to exploit “Hawaiin time”). The match histories don’t lie. Luckily, HB got rezzed soon after.

IRON didn’t transfer to sor to fight EU. They transferred to SoR because we needed the help the most, especially during that timeslot, because WM was causing BG to tick extremely high during EU. They’ve said it themselves when they transfferred here on the forums. SoR needed help the most, that’s why they joined us. It was both a logical and justified decision. IRON was dying in EU(actually the official EU IRON is dead, the ones that transferred was a fraction of the original IRON IIRC), and they wanted to move to NA. SoR offerred the best option for them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

And BG offered the best option for ZD. What is the problem everyone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

Just show up.

BG did not have guilds running IRON numbers. Like I stated before, HB was just barely coming back into the scene (Orcommander and Smokee were not actively playing 7 days a week, and normally were running small man), and we had RK who fielded maybe 20 on a very good day, but their numbers were usually lower. That timezone was filled with players from other timezones (mostly SEA and NA) who would run around in small groups of no more than maybe 15-20.

edit: And on a lighter note, lets just have fun killing each other. See you on the field.

Blackgate

(edited by Akkadian.7206)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

a few things BG and SoR need to realice, a big chunk of TC is militia, its casuals, that pve, rp and many dont play much, they might jump on a hour or two when they come home from work, so their gear is what they have, i think they know, as i know, and you know, its not the perfect for wvw, but hey, i think they do very good, and as long as they have fun, thats what the game is about, but alot of the people in TC isent 24/7 wvw players, their casuals, grown ups, with a hour or two to spare, so they use what they got

Its true, that in open field, we get alot of stomping, but when the militia gets backed up and coordianted with some of the geared and wvw organiced guilds, TC does her fair share of stomping as well, but ya we are alittle like a box of chocaltes, but we do what we can with what we have, and let people play as they choose, either way, we have funs and allways something to do, ewen if it means getting your tushie handed to you lol

Anyway thanks BG and SoR, keep it up !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

why do i feel so dirty agreeing with Doomy

IRON transferring to SoR was the right call, getting more EU after IRON wasn’t

when Res (an oceanic guild) transferred to BG over 12 months ago there was a choice between SoS, JQ, SBI, IoJ, BG, TC and SoR, we didnt want to go to IoJ or SoS as they had the higher native oceanic populations in WvW, we wanted people to fight against, so it was between SoR, BG, JQ, SBI and TC we sent guildies to all the servers including SoS and IoJ and found BG to be the right fit for us, small native ocx pop which means our PvE players had something to do while our WvW players had opponents to fight (this was before guesting)

if you look now BG and SoS have the higher oceanic populations (PvE) while BG has the stronger WvW oceanic population, if we made our move now we probably would not choose BG, of the current gold servers we would probably go either TC or Mag

why am i telling you this, because the population bases need to start somewhere, 1 or 2 good guilds in a timezone on a server promotes individuals in that timezone to transfer to play with them, which promotes guilds to transfer to opposition servers to fight against them

all server should be happy that 2 EU guilds are moving to NA servers, especially good ones which will encourage people wanting to fight against them to transfer to other servers, if these new transfers enjoy their fights here and stay it will increase the chances of more EU guild transferring, if they transfer back after a few weeks and say the fights were crap do you think EU guilds will want to transfer here?

see you on the field

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

I’ve a feeling in the future Tier 1 NA will have huge amounts of EU guilds. Few have already come over. Some have liked it, some have not. But keep in mind in T1 EU the queue times are ridiculous. Blows T1 NA queue times out of the water. The skill lag is much worse. EU guilds are eventually going to venture outside of EU and visit NA. Many will like it, many won’t, but when things start kicking off, T1 NA will have a huge EU community, just like in the EU servers. All it takes are 4-5 solid EU guilds transferring within a short amount of time together to make the EU timezone as competitive as NA timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

For the TC fans: TC has actually done pretty well for being paired with the two best servers, that being said they are not nearly as good as JQ is. Now I say this not because it shows, but because it is obvious that whoever is leading you, puts you in positions that are not winnable. If you guys stop wearing paper armor, you could possibly have a chance being in Tier 1. Maybe.

I…

No…it’s because all our players disappear every time there’s a PvE update for Living Story, haha.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I…

Take ’em to the cave electriette!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

1. ZDs came to NA to avoid queue in EU
2. We were 15 at best 20 on EU during our prime with 30-40 in queue including 1-2 RL
3. Core WvW players went to slack due to unreal timers on queues
4. No server but BG approached us prior League and invited us in a respectful manner to join their ranks
5. We did not plan to move before the league starts but the Arena’s Net reality adjusted our plans
6. Core ZDs guild which consists of 300 players is on SFR, only WvW department transferred to BG
7. We came to NA BG for a minmum of 8 weeks
8. We play for fun & for server win
9. We never dodge fights
10. Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since you are the one map jumping from us whole evening, if you want to fight come and fight in game not on the forums.
11. We are thrilled and looking forward to have fun with BULL which is one of greatest enemies we had before
12. IF you have any bloody questions feel free to ask ingame since we are bit busy fighting rather then pouring gasoline on others kitten s at forums

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since you are the one map jumping from us whole evening, if you want to fight come and fight in game not on the forums.
11. We are thrilled and looking forward to have fun with BULL which is one of greatest enemies we had before

in all seriousness sor doesnt play for ppt. they only seem to play for fights so you guys should have no problems getting fights out of sor.

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

That forum is like cold winters night without vodka

1. ZDs came to NA to drink vodka
2. We were 15 at best 20 on EU during our prime with 30-40 drinking vodka in queue including 1-2 RL
3. Core WvW players went to slack due to drinking too much vodka
4. No server but BG approached us prior League and invited us in a respectful manner to drink vodka with us
5. We did not plan to move before the league starts but were intised with vodka
6. Core ZDs guild which consists of 300 players is on SFR, only WvW department came to drink vodka
7. We came to drink vodka for a minmum of 8 weeks
8. We play for fun & for free vodka
9. We never not drink vodka
10. Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since vodka, if you want to fight come and fight in game or grab a shot glass.
11. We are thrilled and looking forward to have fun with BULL which is one of greatest vodka drinkers
12. IF you have any bloody questions feel free to ask ingame since we are bit busy fighting rather then pouring VODKA on others kitten s at forums

Attachments:

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Exactly what i was saying

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Feydra.6318

lol BG, what happened on TCbl garri a few moments ago, its like 8 golems, we are barely that many defeding these hours, isent that abit of ower kill ?, ewen if we scrape all the bl and eternal, we cant match your zerg in numbers, so is the points so important lol, either way it was a good fast coordianted rush from your side, sad really you dident give us the chanse for a fight ;P

Fey Sparrow – Warrior

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

That forum is like a burning anuss
Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since you are the one map jumping from us whole evening, if you want to fight come and fight in game not on the forums.

in all seriousness sor doesnt play for ppt. they only seem to play for fights so you guys should have no problems getting fights out of sor.

I wish that was the case, but I hear there’s a spot of trouble currently that may be causing the lower turnout. If it is true, I really give my well-wishes and hope the situation rights itself soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

lol BG, what happened on TCbl garri a few moments ago, its like 8 golems, we are barely that many defeding these hours, isent that abit of ower kill ?, ewen if we scrape all the bl and eternal, we cant match your zerg in numbers, so is the points so important lol, either way it was a good fast coordianted rush from your side, sad really you dident give us the chanse for a fight ;P

Everyone loves golems is why.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

That forum is like cold winters night without vodka

1. ZDs came to NA to drink vodka
2. We were 15 at best 20 on EU during our prime with 30-40 drinking vodka in queue including 1-2 RL
3. Core WvW players went to slack due to drinking too much vodka
4. No server but BG approached us prior League and invited us in a respectful manner to drink vodka with us
5. We did not plan to move before the league starts but were intised with vodka
6. Core ZDs guild which consists of 300 players is on SFR, only WvW department came to drink vodka
7. We came to drink vodka for a minmum of 8 weeks
8. We play for fun & for free vodka
9. We never not drink vodka
10. Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since vodka, if you want to fight come and fight in game or grab a shot glass.
11. We are thrilled and looking forward to have fun with BULL which is one of greatest vodka drinkers
12. IF you have any bloody questions feel free to ask ingame since we are bit busy fighting rather then pouring VODKA on others kitten s at forums

Corn dogs and corn nuts and corn oil?

Wait, are you on NA?

in Match-ups

Feydra.6318

Everyone loves golems is why.

yes its true, but i just dont get it, we know it, you BG know it, going in like that is making sure there wont ewen be a fight, and ewen if BG, gave us the chanse you outnumber us 10/1, its just bad taste, so when you capped it all, what then ?, is that fun ?, isent fun for us, or for the poor of you BG people sitting twidling their thumbs when they dont have any oponents, its what will happen, and i asume, other BG maps with action is already full

Fey Sparrow – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I…

Take ’em to the cave electriette!

@Brynn: so true rite
@Shini: OH I HAVE ALREADY. :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

2. We were 15 at best 20 on EU during our prime with 30-40 in queue including 1-2 RL
4. No server but BG approached us prior League and invited us in a respectful manner to join their ranks
5. We did not plan to move before the league starts but the Arena’s Net reality adjusted our plans
6. Core ZDs guild which consists of 300 players is on SFR, only WvW department transferred to BG
9. We never dodge fights
10. Dear IRON, we don’t have to whisper you for fights nor we will since you are the one map jumping from us whole evening, if you want to fight come and fight in game not on the forums.
12. IF you have any bloody questions feel free to ask ingame since we are bit busy fighting rather then pouring gasoline on others kitten s at forums

Welcome to NA, ZDs! You don’t have to explain your self to anyone. The forum is nothing but a troll-fest. Just ask me or any other name you see on this forum regularly.

I hope you enjoy yourselves!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

9. We never dodge fights

Welcome to NA, ZDs! You don’t have to explain your self to anyone. The forum is nothing but a troll-fest starring me, Vash, your typical GW2 forum warrior.

Amen, sister.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

9. We never dodge fights

welcome guys heres hoping you bring a good fight.

Nice thing is the EU prime time has been stacking up quite nicely recently its generally pretty evenly balanced.

We can go in and roll around as part of a big grp or peel off and still find decent fights that dont involve us being stomped by a massive zerg either way

As a side note get an idea of what you are coming into, Monday nights highlights from our raid wvw are up

http://youtu.be/FD7P3-CzkB8

you’ll enjoy yourselves.

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

No no no no. You blockheads.

Anyone throwing “T1 NA” around like it still means anything doesn’t get a thing. “T1 NA” is the top SIX servers. Yes, this season BG faces SoR a lot. But notice JQ over there? Yes, HALF their season are blowouts because all the “competition” is in three servers.

Next season maybe BG gets 5 weeks of facing #4-5-6. Nobody knows. You want to “find fights”? Keep joining the weakest servers until the top 6 are reasonably balanced. There you go, FIGHTS EVERY WEEK.

Logic too stronk. Then again flocking to bloated servers to let your guilds slowly die from queues and lack of interest seems to be the top plan nowadays.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

9. We never dodge fights

Welcome to NA, ZDs! You don’t have to explain your self to anyone. The forum is nothing but a troll-fest starring me, Vash, your typical GW2 forum warrior.

Amen, sister.

Amen indeed. Magikfox is another one you might want to watch out for.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator