10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

uh oh, ZDs PvD O’clock has turned up.. enjoy!

Maybe if iron played less forums and more GW2…

your not very clever ? not our primetime for a couple of hours yet . most people at work , uni etc not even tea time .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

your not very clever ? not are primetime for a couple of hours yet . most people at work , uni etc not even tea time .

You have a designated tea time?

in Match-ups

spanky.4630

your not very clever ? not are primetime for a couple of hours yet . most people at work , uni etc not even tea time .

Sure I do I`m English don`t you?

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

ZD, of course everyone on BG would love for you to stay permanently but now i would love you to stay just so that your presence continues to cause IRON to QQ 24/7 over something which they themselves did 2-3 months ago. I can’t get enough of all these tears from them.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

spanky.4630

no need for iron to qq over zd as they are not in our timezone .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I’m American, I don’t drink things that don’t fatten me up.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Hello Kalla,

Everybody will feel the toxicity if it’s allowed to continue.

That’s partly the reason why I stayed in SOR. Team/Map chat is largely clean. It’s partly a result of community policing and mass reporting of folks (it does work, people get temp banned for verbal abuse) who verbally abuse other people on chat.

Sorry read this note – and reminded me of something last night. On TC in EBG, we had a gold farmer in trying to spam his promotional crap, I don’t remember who, but a TC member – i think maybe Brynn from RoT responded “If your going to sit in OW and spam that message can you at least move into the circle and contest it for us?”

LMAO, this is why I love TC.

a few things BG and SoR need to realice, a big chunk of TC is militia, its casuals, that pve, rp and many dont play much, they might jump on a hour or two when they come home from work, so their gear is what they have, i think they know, as i know, and you know, its not the perfect for wvw, but hey, i think they do very good, and as long as they have fun, thats what the game is about, but alot of the people in TC isent 24/7 wvw players, their casuals, grown ups, with a hour or two to spare, so they use what they got

Its true, that in open field, we get alot of stomping, but when the militia gets backed up and coordianted with some of the geared and wvw organiced guilds, TC does her fair share of stomping as well, but ya we are alittle like a box of chocaltes, but we do what we can with what we have, and let people play as they choose, either way, we have funs and allways something to do, ewen if it means getting your tushie handed to you lol

Anyway thanks BG and SoR, keep it up !

^^ Right here. And i’ll just add a props to the militia of TC. They do a fine job and have fun playing. To be honest if it’s not a guildie, there’s little to no expectations oand “ANY” contribution, is appreciated. So long as your here, go hit something.

No one wants to be the kid who fails uni because he plays a video game too much, all grown ups with full time jobs and children – come to TC. Relaxed environment, and go smash stuff a few hours a night. Guilds have there own agenda and goals, but if I’m running a late night havoc with random militia (and yes I do love doing this to get to know random players from other guilds), just follow my target and we’ll be fine

\pressTftw

~ X [STUN], good fights during our prime last night in EBG – KnT \waves Zoda \kaeti

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

May I ask how many people ZDs is running in SoR BL right now? It seems like 40-50, and around 60 with the casuals. Can anyone confirm?

Around 50. SONG and some other guilds were on SoR earlier but I don’t know where they went.

SONG had 15, and while I can’t speak for the other group, I doubt we had more than 40 in total. Unfortunately it’s getting pretty late for SONG and they had to log off.

Congratulations on taking our garrison when there’s pretty much no one defending, I guess. :/

You had just as much if not more than we did. Good fights they were too.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

ZD, of course everyone on BG would love for you to stay permanently but now i would love you to stay just so that your presence continues to cause IRON to QQ 24/7 over something which they themselves did 2-3 months ago. I can’t get enough of all these tears from them.

haha. You call this a QQ thread?!? This is nothing compared to what’s gonna happen in the Week 7 matchup thread. The tears will flow long and hard from 2 of the 3 servers. Can’t wait!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SoR is now saying it’s not about PPT.
I cannot wait for week 4 when BG will have to abandon the forums from having the full PvF of two servers claiming they never fight for PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

May I ask how many people ZDs is running in SoR BL right now? It seems like 40-50, and around 60 with the casuals. Can anyone confirm?

Around 50. SONG and some other guilds were on SoR earlier but I don’t know where they went.

It was too late for SEA time and everyone logged. Sorry, cant keep up with the Russian timezone you guys recruited. I hope ZDs isn’t too bored.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I’m American, I don’t drink things that don’t fatten me up.

ah you just visit McDonalds 5-6 times a day

What do you take me for, a casual? Try 8-10. Gotta get my fry on.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/check-sandwich-everything-mcdonalds-doomed-dollar-menu-164712569--abc-news-Recipes.html

I eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Lawl! “Chocolate Chip Cookie”

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuroticgrim.8769

Neuroticgrim.8769

I’ve posted the guild forums with small luck so thought I would reluctantly drop a line here—anyone on SoR looking for, or want to join a newly formed Havoc Squad guild? Our guild is [PRAE] The Praetorians. We are SoR’s version of a havoc guild—similar to JINX on bg. We focus on roaming smaller groups to flip camps and temples while letting the larger guilds zerg. Pm me in game if you are interested, our website prae.shivtr.com

Also if JINX reads this I hope to see you on temples soon— pm me would love to discuss !

Thanks Greyalis.2309 , JINX is always looking for fun fights, or opening’s to NINJA things (Example: last night a JINX havoc 6 manned HILLS ) We focus on the support of the larger guilds on the maps and having fun (Control camps/supply lines, Bloodlust, NINJA! operations, dual pushes, siege, defense, etc…. you name it and we have probably dabbled in it. )

Shameless Guild plug (Because I can )

Guild name is Bad Lucks Coming [JINX]

About us: All former WVW players from right here on BG. Active commanders and a desire to be the best at what we do in WVW and have lots of fun while we do it! Focusing on everything from small ops to large scale WVW battles against our opponents. We want the gaming experience to be a fun and enjoyable one for all people, but at the end of the day we are here to accomplish our goals in WVW.

http://legendofthejinx.enjin.com

So if your looking for a great WVW experience and not afraid to take a chance to be different and play smart and have fun, then please come check us out and apply at our site or PM me.

[JINX] – [BG → FA] – (Veteran Commander) – Neuroticanecro

(edited by Neuroticgrim.8769)

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

These SoR guys are beyond kitten and moving rapidly into prolapsed bowel level of whining.

I just find it odd we were doing rather well, TC was about and had a couple fights with their zerg. Wake up the next day near on equal, a new large BG EU guild and TC no where in sight ( as commented earlier I have seen maybe 10-20 at max one time in 2 days ). :S just seems fishy while I was playing 8 hours a day and in my sleep/work break that happened.
I read the conspiracies on here and they seem like a pretty logical explanation for someone desperate to win at any cost.

How ever I was not even slightly joking with the farming part, seriously keep it up. I’m sure one of you has my next precursor.

Regards the guy farming you xoxo.

Are you referring to our EU timeslot? Or NA~ because I’m pretty sure I’ve seen more than 10 per map in NA when we queue it and take back our stuff. But I cannot speak to other timezones right now, masybe the new pve content captivated them? Did you check around those toxin things?

in Match-ups

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

haha. You call this a QQ thread?!? This is nothing compared to what’s gonna happen in the Week 7 matchup thread. The tears will flow long and hard from 2 of the 3 servers. Can’t wait!

it will start in week 6 in whatever thread BG matchup is. The trolls will leave their home-sweet-home bridges, the QQers will have jars of tears ready to throw on the thread, and BG will already have it wrapped up.

We will also all rejoice in our Dolyak Minis.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I cannot wait for week 4 when BG will have to abandon the forums from having the full PvF of two servers claiming they never fight for PPT.

Week 7, circle it on your calendar. Stock up on tissue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

SOR BL is literally unplayable right now. Most of us are literally disconnecting left and right :/

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

SOR BL is literally unplayable right now. Most of us are literally disconnecting left and right :/

Anet says, “Working as intended”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I literally loled at SOR SEA (SONG & NYS) and those (not IRON) who always claimed they looked for fight but as soon as they lost a fight they logged or hide in EB (there was nothing for you to save in EB and you had a map zerg there). BG on sorbl had not even put their hands on sor garrison yet and you guys just gave up and logged leaving garrison with some real SOR warriors (or perhaps they just couldn’t get a queue into EB).
For most wvwers I would say even JQ, they would stay to defend Garrison no matter what. I don’t know, it seems that I’d put too much expectations on SOR SEA as they had been showing how classy they are and there would be no ‘let-you-get-bored’ tactic. I think I have to look into this again. Anyways, thanks for the fight tonight.

p/s BG hardly run away when numbers are equal. The opponents logged and that’s why they couldn’t see us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

First Annul Spooky Halloween Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
It’s Halloween time, and you know what means! Mummies, skeletons, ghosts, and spooky dolyaks! This weeks parade will be Halloween themed! Come dressed in your finest costume, whether that be a dolyak, a ghost and a creepy spider! Lets make this a holiday parade to remember!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (10/31) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Sor is stomping and rocking the kitten out of BG… lol Looks like you got your wise SoR. You get free bags! I am quitting this game now.

Ahem

Attachments:

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Enough already with the chest thumping, accusations, etc. BG has better coverage than SoR does now. This is not about who the best is, it is about who has more people. Simple as that. That is why WvW is some what of a joke because there is real no skill in it. Just stack you server the most to get easy wins. Just that simple and that is the way it is. Until Anets figures out a way to balance WvW population, this is the way it is going to be.

The only way to balance it would be to put a system in that can control the population of the maps. So if 10 people go in one map, 10 are allowed from each other world. This would also spread people out to different servers because no one is going to sit in a que that long when fighting a lesser volume server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Its 9pm in Moscow, 5pm in GB. Surely theres a couple hours of crossover isnt there?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

it’s weird to be in the league and saying we dont play for win. Maybe u should go either lower tier or Spvp instead

it’s just like Sport. Everyone plays for Ring or Cup. What they do with it ? just show but
everyone still wants it.

oh and yea most of team in sports buy all good players / stacking up anyway..

BG

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Its 9pm in Moscow, 5pm in GB. Surely theres a couple hours of crossover isnt there?

Nah, too much logic and hard work in that. Much easier to PvF.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Nah, too much logic and hard work in that. Much easier to PvF.

ZDs play into our primetime for about 2hrs maybe less

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

mallas.9836

Enough already with the chest thumping, accusations, etc. BG has better coverage than SoR does now. This is not about who the best is, it is about who has more people. Simple as that. That is why WvW is some what of a joke because there is real no skill in it. Just stack you server the most to get easy wins. Just that simple and that is the way it is. Until Anets figures out a way to balance WvW population, this is the way it is going to be.

The only way to balance it would be to put a system in that can control the population of the maps. So if 10 people go in one map, 10 are allowed from each other world. This would also spread people out to different servers because no one is going to sit in a que that long when fighting a lesser volume server.

wow that was weird…

The best way is to do the out manned thing in fights alone, not so much entire maps. A group of 80 against a group of 40. The 40 would get buffs to do more damage.

The thing is even 80 vs 40, the 40 can still win. Not at a good clip, but can. I have seen many fights with SoR where unless they have superior numbers they run. When i say superior, i mean 20+ more. But its really up to commanders. TW i have seen go at a 40 man zerg with 20, RUIN did the same when we were more active. Every once in a while SoR and BG have good fights (at least when i am there). TC is persistent as hell. Sitting in BG Bravost for 2 hours trying to take BG Valley. That was very fun to defend.

BUt yes overall WvW is somewhat dumb. Its all about coverage and no skill can overcome skill by hilarious numbers.

(edited by mallas.9836)

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

So you suggesting queues like WoW? Will never happen nor should it. The imbalanced coverage is also the reason why WvW rewards will pale in comparison to PvE in terms of time sink requirements for end of rainbow carrots.

That said, let the chest thumpers have their day. Many have chosen to be blind to the politics involved with leagues and/or have not reviewed the schedule as the non significant 3rd wheel comes into play in the last week as they will decide who they choose to 2v1. Tears will flow heavy when payback comes a callin and will make it all worthwhile.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KINGRPG.3492

KINGRPG.3492

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Sorry for my beginner English / http://www.kingrpg.net My Blog

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

The best move for Bull would be:
- stay one more week in EU server, fight Piken
- then transfer to JQ.

JQ has obviously the weakest EU force now. Staying another week in EU serv will greatly reduce the effects of the horrible schedule for JQ…
And moving to the weakest of the top three during their timezone would guarantee them fights… even after the season 1. Everyone is like forgeting that game will continue after season 1. And then, having only two servers competing during their timezone would be less more fun than having a good ol’ threeway.
But we all know that it will end with Bull joining SoR… we just need to get used to the idea^^

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

- then transfer to JQ.

JQ has obviously the weakest EU force now. Staying another week in EU serv will greatly reduce the effects of the horrible schedule for JQ…
And moving to the weakest of the top three during their timezone would guarantee them fights… even after the season 1. Everyone is like forgeting that game will continue after season 1. And then, having only two servers competing during their timezone would be less more fun than having a good ol’ threeway.
But we all know that it will end with Bull joining SoR… we just need to get used to the idea^^

JQ have the best coverage
BG is having better coverage
SoR has the weakest coverage

So sure stack on JQ makes perfect sense

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayarei.6912

Ayarei.6912

20-30 ZDs and bout 20BG in TS. excluding pugs that not in TS.

and we have only 5-7 roamer at that time. i have to run supply 3 times before we can finish cata for taking hill.

and we have no queue on SoR BL at that time.

idk but SoR just had like 50-60 ppl tried to rush our bay with omega. and after fighting ZDs with happy crews for while. u guy suddenly disappear from garrison. was there any more important things to do that made u decided to float off?

edit*
that 20 ppl in TS was not all running with ZDs . we ran small group and did what ZDs asked for like take back camp.
so that make our zerk like 40-50 ppl, same size as ur

(edited by Ayarei.6912)

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

- then transfer to TC.

And moving to TC or SoS would guarantee them fights… even after the season 1.

Something something something … that makes little sense to keep stacking into T1.

Fixed. Make T1.5 into T1 and 4 servers, and keep building that until you have 6 servers competitively fighting. People get bored of fighting the same crap day in and day out. The rest is not worth it.

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

- then transfer to JQ.

Come to JQ! So you can fight tier 2 servers all seasons! I’m sure those tier 2 servers have great coverage and good fights!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Lol. JQ is far more stacked now than BG or SoR, yet they’re trying to get even more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

BG switched the goal posts stacking EU above and beyond if they had not have done that i would have agreed JQ would have been an ideal destination but SOR is in a better position of countering them at this stage than JQ.

Wait what? No disrespect, but it was SoR receiving even more EU players and in advance of and during league. It has been clear for quite awhile that SoR had the solid EU numbers advantage. Did ZDs change that all by themselves?

You guys have seriously overestimated our guilds numbers IRON is the single strongest represented guild we have during EU the other two are small havoc 10-15 each, I think there has been more concentration on the number of guild names appearing in the SOR roster than the actual total number these guilds have brought and or fielding. i know every single one of your EU guilds from across the pond an average estimate HIB is a bit larger than AFTL with maybe 20, COIN 25-30 and ZD’s can field about 30-35 possibly now around the same as COIN after the move, i think that’s more than enough to Counter IRON and whatever small groups SOR has.

We on BG agree that we have superior EU now with the coming of ZDs, that’s why a lot of us here are trying to push BULL to SoR. However before ZDs come over, SoR does have superior EU. Coin has 20-30, RK has 15-20, and HB has 15-20, however HB only plays 3 days a week, so our usual EU coverage is only Coin and RK before ZDs coming over.

Evidently, math is not a strong suit of BG players.

IRON runs 30 during prime time, give or take a few. Add a few pugs (not many, since we only run untagged) and we’re at around 35.

COIN and RK love to hold hands with HB, so based on your numbers, 20-30 + 15-20 + 15-20 = 50-70 + the loads of pugs you have. A lot more than the 30 or so that IRON runs.

Perhaps we ought to be flattered that people think SoR was/is stacked in EU even though it’s basically a couple guilds that are coordinating.

No offense but maybe you should read more carefully yourself before insulting others. Your own server mate said you have two guilds running 10-15 besides IRON’s 30-40 (see the post I quoted). So that you have 50-70 consistently while BG can only field similar numbers when HB is playing, which only about 3 days a week. And don’t make it sounds like SoR has no pugs. So you guys outnumber us 4 days a week before ZDs coming….

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

BG switched the goal posts stacking EU above and beyond if they had not have done that i would have agreed JQ would have been an ideal destination but SOR is in a better position of countering them at this stage than JQ.

Wait what? No disrespect, but it was SoR receiving even more EU players and in advance of and during league. It has been clear for quite awhile that SoR had the solid EU numbers advantage. Did ZDs change that all by themselves?

You guys have seriously overestimated our guilds numbers IRON is the single strongest represented guild we have during EU the other two are small havoc 10-15 each, I think there has been more concentration on the number of guild names appearing in the SOR roster than the actual total number these guilds have brought and or fielding. i know every single one of your EU guilds from across the pond an average estimate HIB is a bit larger than AFTL with maybe 20, COIN 25-30 and ZD’s can field about 30-35 possibly now around the same as COIN after the move, i think that’s more than enough to Counter IRON and whatever small groups SOR has.

We on BG agree that we have superior EU now with the coming of ZDs, that’s why a lot of us here are trying to push BULL to SoR. However before ZDs come over, SoR does have superior EU. Coin has 20-30, RK has 15-20, and HB has 15-20, however HB only plays 3 days a week, so our usual EU coverage is only Coin and RK before ZDs coming over.

IRON runs 30 during prime time, give or take a few. Add a few pugs (not many, since we only run untagged) and we’re at around 35.

COIN and RK love to hold hands with HB, so based on your numbers, 20-30 + 15-20 + 15-20 = 50-70 + the loads of pugs you have. A lot more than the 30 or so that IRON runs.

Perhaps we ought to be flattered that people think SoR was/is stacked in EU even though it’s basically a couple guilds that are coordinating.

No offense but maybe you should read more carefully yourself before insulting others. Your own server mate said you have two guilds running 10-15 besides IRON’s 30-40 (see the post I quoted). So that you have 50-70 consistently while BG can only field similar numbers when HB is playing, which only about 3 days a week. And don’t make it sounds like SoR has no pugs. So you guys outnumber us 4 days a week before ZDs coming….

Guild wise we outnumber you, but you have a huge pug force which completely swings it to you outnumbering us every day of the week

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Looking at the ppt during EU times, it’s not as if JQ is suffering terribly. Maybe they just need to organize or create a guild for the people online during that timezone? (Although some reinforcements can’t hurt).

I hope you’re not looking at the ppt of EU times based on the matchups going on now. It’s not apples to apples comparison. And if you looked at the previous matchups where BG/SOR/JQ faces each other, you’ll notice that EU times, JQ wasn’t ever able to outblobbed the other 2 servers. Now BG has COIN and ZD added to their already large EU forces, their EU timezone will even managed to outblobbed and show their true PVD skills on the field against the mighty SOR EU force. Who lied and said the trip to NA is about fights when there really won’t be any competition? Unless RG comes back from retirement and or GD makes a comeback, there really isn’t any fights to be had… May the best PVD’ers win it all!

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Anyone knows when is NA prime time? SEA prime time? EU prime time?

Prime time is considered 7pm in the desired time zone.

Reference:
NA East – 4pm server time
NA Central – 5pm server time
NA Mountain – 6pm server time
NA Pacific – 7pm server time
OCE – 11pm server time (using NZ as start)
SEA – 4am server time
EU – 10am server time

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Psykoyul.9147

Can you define coverage?
NA is stacked for three serv right?

So it might come with three other TZ I guess?
And I know that Iron isn’t much into actual numbers but even you must realise that JQ has the worst EU coverage.
And the best SEA (at least I think so).
Last time I checked our OCX was not dominant…
So as much as I understand your desire to make JQ a monster under the bed, I think that facts might be deceiving.

The best thing is that all of this can be easily verified IG.

@whiteandmilky: did you ever bother to read my post you quote or are you just here to troll?
@fade: define stacked. Then more stacked. At what time? What time zone are you talking about? Are you even playing this game?
@alltheJQhaters: I won’t ask why. I just find it hilarious that you’re criticizing the fact that JQ is PvDooring on one hand (“overstacked” “better coverage”) and then encouraging a guild to come PvDooring on your server… short minded or hypocrit?
@hexin: TC would be a good choice to. As would SoS and Mag. The problem being the after league: due to Anet system the 1-2-3 MU have something like 50% chance to be. which means that being on the 4th server is a bet. Either other EU guilds move soon or you condemned your guild to one week out of two of nothing. If they are willing to take this risk, kudo to them, I don’t think I would.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Week 7, circle it on your calendar. Stock up on tissue.

Why? I’m on SoS and that will be the best week of the matchup for me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Guild wise we outnumber you, but you have a huge pug force which completely swings it to you outnumbering us every day of the week

Glad to get some IRON to at least admit you outnumber us guilded number wise:) As for pugs, you maybe right you maybe wrong but frankly there is no way for me to tell since it’s hard to get an accurate number. I am sure some players on BG may think SoR has more pugs from their perspective….

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Reference:
SEA – 4am server time
EU – 10am server time

Based on this info, I can say JQ’s weak spots are OCE and EU.
OCE: BG outblobs JQ that outblobs SOR
EU: BG outblobs SOR that oublobs JQ or BG outblobs SOR&JQ combined
SEA: JQ outblobs BG that outblobs SOR
NA: Typically it’s SOR that outblobs BG that outblobs JQ. Recently it’s “Achievement Chasers” outblobs all 3 servers combined.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

Can you define coverage?
NA is stacked for three serv right?

So it might come with three other TZ I guess?
And I know that Iron isn’t much into actual numbers but even you must realise that JQ has the worst EU coverage.
And the best SEA (at least I think so).
Last time I checked our OCX was not dominant…
So as much as I understand your desire to make JQ a monster under the bed, I think that facts might be deceiving.

The best thing is that all of this can be easily verified IG.

@whiteandmilky: did you ever bother to read my post you quote or are you just here to troll?
@fade: define stacked. Then more stacked. At what time? What time zone are you talking about? Are you even playing this game?
@alltheJQhaters: I won’t ask why. I just find it hilarious that you’re criticizing the fact that JQ is PvDooring on one hand (“overstacked” “better coverage”) and then encouraging a guild to come PvDooring on your server… short minded or hypocrit?
@hexin: TC would be a good choice to. As would SoS and Mag. The problem being the after league: due to Anet system the 1-2-3 MU have something like 50% chance to be. which means that being on the 4th server is a bet. Either other EU guilds move soon or you condemned your guild to one week out of two of nothing. If they are willing to take this risk, kudo to them, I don’t think I would.

Lol, are you trying to say that JQ isn’t stacked? That you need more transfers? And yeah, I’m playing the game. Nice of you to ask.

JQ might be a little light in a time zone or two, but as a whole, you’re in a much better place than BG or SoR. I spent the entire last match-up in SoR BL (any time from 8am to 5 pm, and the whole week, SoR was outnumbered by JQ.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

- then transfer to TC.

And moving to TC or SoS would guarantee them fights… even after the season 1.

Something something something … that makes little sense to keep stacking into T1.

Fixed. Make T1.5 into T1 and 4 servers, and keep building that until you have 6 servers competitively fighting. People get bored of fighting the same crap day in and day out. The rest is not worth it.

I appreciate the sentiments, but I think SoS, Mag, and maybe even some on TC now would rather we widened the distance between T2 and T1.
The way the game is setup now, true balance in T1 is near impossible and there are too many who are always ready to stack a server.

What has got us excited is TC starting to destack a little (moving from 1.5 to 2) and the prospect of having five T2 servers that can duke it out on near to equal terms.

That being said, if anyone wants a piece of that action; SoS needs NA and Maguuma needs OCX/SEA to make it happen. (sorry, but there are queues and discontent here and that’s who will get the most out of any move)

in Match-ups

Psykoyul.9147

JQ might be a little light in a time zone or two, but as a whole, you’re in a much better place than BG or SoR. I spent the entire last match-up in SoR BL (any time from 8am to 5 pm, and the whole week, SoR was outnumbered by JQ.

8am to 5pm. 9hours. Out of 24hours.

Did your shift included EU prime time? As you’re not specifiying, I assume you’re talking server time so it would be a yes.
And then you have serious issues with maths. “JQ outnumbering SoR during Eu prime time”, thanks a lot this will surely give me a win in our weekly joke contest

JQ is full during SEA.
JQ is surely full during NA as are BG and SoR (or are we ontnumbering you there to?)
But we can map hop as we want during EU and are facing great numbers. It’s not rare that we (SR=12-15 ppl) are the only JQ presence on a map except for some pug (usually doing a great job btw). So calling JQ’s EU TZ stacked is just a way to show that discussion isn’t possible.

I’ll strongly support SoR or BG receiving some SEA reinforcement. EU reinforcements for these two servers is just encouraging PvDooring which you pretend to fight…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Reference:
SEA – 4am server time
EU – 10am server time

Based on this info, I can say JQ’s weak spots are OCE and EU.
OCE: BG outblobs JQ that outblobs SOR
EU: BG outblobs SOR that oublobs JQ or BG outblobs SOR&JQ combined
SEA: JQ outblobs BG that outblobs SOR
NA: Typically it’s SOR that outblobs BG that outblobs JQ. Recently it’s “Achievement Chasers” outblobs all 3 servers combined.

Way to much inferring with source? from a general time zone chart.

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

20-30 ZDs and bout 20BG in TS. excluding pugs that not in TS.

and we have only 5-7 roamer at that time. i have to run supply 3 times before we can finish cata for taking hill.

and we have no queue on SoR BL at that time.

idk but SoR just had like 50-60 ppl tried to rush our bay with omega. and after fighting ZDs with happy crews for while. u guy suddenly disappear from garrison. was there any more important things to do that made u decided to float off?

edit*
that 20 ppl in TS was not all running with ZDs . we ran small group and did what ZDs asked for like take back camp.
so that make our zerk like 40-50 ppl, same size as ur

Well, the reason why that happened was because it was really late into SEA time already. (about 11-12+ GMT+8). Numbers were depleting and when the commanders decided to log off, ZDs just steamrolled us. We couldn’t really keep up after that cause other commanders that wanted to take over kept disconnecting.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

My new fav word: Outblobs

in Match-ups

Fade.7658

8am to 5pm. 9hours. Out of 24hours.

Did your shift included EU prime time? As you’re not specifiying, I assume you’re talking server time so it would be a yes.
And then you have serious issues with maths. “JQ outnumbering SoR during Eu prime time”, thanks a lot this will surely give me a win in our weekly joke contest

JQ is full during SEA.
JQ is surely full during NA as are BG and SoR (or are we ontnumbering you there to?)
But we can map hop as we want during EU and are facing great numbers. It’s not rare that we (SR=12-15 ppl) are the only JQ presence on a map except for some pug (usually doing a great job btw). So calling JQ’s EU TZ stacked is just a way to show that discussion isn’t possible.

I’ll strongly support SoR or BG receiving some SEA reinforcement. EU reinforcements for these two servers is just encouraging PvDooring which you pretend to fight…

The time I was on, from what I was told in map chat, was during some Oceanic, mostly Sea, and a sprinkling of EU thrown in. I’m unable to play for 9 hours straight, so I cannot comment on what goes on during the entire time.

You might try being less snarky with your weekly joke comments, if you want to continue having a serious discussion. You can put a point across without being a kitten.